Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 14-10-2016, 12:55 AM   #41
decim

Inevitable?

Your theory is just suppositions.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 06:15 AM   #42
Rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Sorry but Trump is the biggest Zionist out there, that means inevitable war with Syria, which means war with Russia. It cannot be avoided.

You must not have looked at his foreign policy team to be making such naive statements.
Biggest Zionist ? Christ dude.... that's laughable.
Hillary is the biggest Zionist.

Last edited by Rogue; 14-10-2016 at 06:17 AM.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 06:34 AM   #43
ritchs

Paddy Power, the UK betting site, has Hillary as the favorite to win the Election

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/politi...grp_ids=791149

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 08:21 AM   #44
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchs View Post
Paddy Power, the UK betting site, has Hillary as the favorite to win the Election

The bookies said that Brexit was gonna lose.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 11:38 AM   #45
thegatherer

TPTB dont give a shit who wins! They've got a psycho capable of starting WW3 either way. They care more that people are engaging in the democratic process...or in other words 'buying this shit'. It's a scam, you might aswell just sit back, get your popcorn and watch the horror show.
thegatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 02:54 PM   #46
surfsteve

I have to disagree. I think the Jewish elite will do just about anything to keep Trump from winning, including provoke WWIII before the election. I'm sure if he wins though they will be scrambling to do anything they can to do to control him including assassination which I'm sure is at the top of the list.

Old 14-10-2016, 02:59 PM   #47
iamawaveofthesea

I think that the freemasonic el-ite will seek to control the outcome whatever happens

I think they'll try to rig it towards clinton but if the votes are too many to sway and donald wins then i think we'll see some kind of false flag disaster that the freemasonic el-ite will try and turn to their advantage eg economic collapse, a nuke going off, war with russia, a bio-warfare event etc

But if they swing it to clinton then we'll see a steady stream of new legislation that leads to the continued dismantling of the US as a country; we will likely see direct confrontation with russia too which cannot end well becasue russia will not back down from that existential threat
Old 14-10-2016, 03:04 PM   #48
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
You act as if David Cameron is the top dog or something. Who cares about what Camerons face looked like. Cameron is no more than a lackey, just like all political figures.

You won't see the faces of those who actually matter. Those who really run shit.
Bit broad brush that mate.
"ALL political figures" ain't lackeys but SOME surely are.
Care to put up some piccys of those secret squirrels that you seem to know about?
"Those who actually matter"

Last edited by grandmasterp; 14-10-2016 at 03:04 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 03:07 PM   #49
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchs View Post

Trump is worth a punt.
The bookies called it wrong on 'Leave' under similar circumstances ( listening to the MSM but ignoring populist pollsters) and some of us had a nice win.
Populist polls in the US have Trump in the lead.
Latest here this Friday 14th October...
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...se_watch_oct14

Last edited by grandmasterp; 14-10-2016 at 04:26 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 04:46 PM   #50
surfer12

Donald Trump filmed making inappropriate remarks to a 10-year-old girl saying he’d date the young girl when she’s old enough...

surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 06:37 PM   #51
sin00

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
Yes, Hillary Clinton will win. One look at the demographics of America and the ever-lengthening list of groups Mr Trump has offended will tell you that.

You'd think with 330 million people they could have found two candidates with more stature and integrity to field than Mrs C and Mr T ...
I think that's the point. Trump offended a lot of people, so he would make the perfect president if they wanted people to feel that democracy has failed them. To abolish democracy you need to manipulate the masses into believing that's what they want. You can't just take it away against the will of the masses.

Last edited by sin00; 14-10-2016 at 06:57 PM.
sin00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 07:23 PM   #52
sin00

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
You're probably Right. Goldman Sachs, (Rothschild Mark 2) won't allow its senior executives to donate to the Trump campaign.

Why Goldman Sachs staff can donate to Hillary Clinton but not Donald Trump

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/gol...09-07-91031857

But think about it, what would people say if Goldman sachs was funding Trump? They'd say Trump is an elite puppet. In truth, Trump probably is an elite puppet, but that's not what they need the masses to believe - they need the masses to believe that Hillary is the elites choice. That way when Trump wins everything looks genuine - as it did in Brexit. Then the planned demonising of democracy can really get under way.

I'm tempted to place a few hundred quid bet on Trump, £200 bet will return a £1300 win if Trump wins.

Last edited by sin00; 14-10-2016 at 07:23 PM.
Old 14-10-2016, 07:53 PM   #53
hister67

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
You'd think with 330 million people they could have found two candidates with more stature and integrity to field than Mrs C and Mr T ...
A top politician with integrity?....you're having a laugh ain't ya

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 09:06 PM   #54
sin00

I remember reading this article in the news about the 'ignorant masses' in regards to brexit.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/28/...p-2016-brexit/

It’s Time for the Elites to Rise Up Against the Ignorant Masses

I believe this is the narrative the elites want to push, Trump and Brexit were planned as a 'fightback' against the elites, a controlled fightback. It will be manipulated to end badly, and the result will be the masses no longer given a say in matters as we're all too stupid. I think that's the plan.

Last edited by sin00; 14-10-2016 at 09:07 PM.
Old 14-10-2016, 09:14 PM   #55
truth seeker 09

Why has Hillary been so passive and relaxed in the first two TV debates? You'd expect her to be more active if she really wants to get in the White House.

She looks like she already knows the result beforehand. Maybe she knows the elite will make her the winner?
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 09:14 PM   #56
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by hister67 View Post
A top politician with integrity?....you're having a laugh ain't ya
TB wanted integrity! or was it change!? or was it hope? Same old political linguistics! ie crap.

Oh yeh! change to make him and his mates richer!

Old 14-10-2016, 09:15 PM   #57
hister67

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
The bookies said that Brexit was gonna lose.
That's not where the smart money was invested...panto style

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
Old 14-10-2016, 09:19 PM   #58
hister67

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin00 View Post
I remember reading this article in the news about the 'ignorant masses' in regards to brexit.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/28/...p-2016-brexit/

It’s Time for the Elites to Rise Up Against the Ignorant Masses

I believe this is the narrative the elites want to push, Trump and Brexit were planned as a 'fightback' against the elites, a controlled fightback. It will be manipulated to end badly, and the result will be the masses no longer given a say in matters as we're all too stupid. I think that's the plan.
So many connotations it's difficult to call m8....food for thought tho

Old 14-10-2016, 09:57 PM   #59
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin00
I'm basing this 'conspiracy theory' of another theory - the idea that Brexit was rigged to win with a highly divided split of near 50/50 for maximum feelings of division.
They definetly want him in!!!!!!! -- FOR A MAJOR REASON!!!!!!!

If he doesnt win,it will be VERY SUPRISING!!!!!!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 10:04 PM   #60
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin00 View Post
But think about it, what would people say if Goldman sachs was funding Trump? They'd say Trump is an elite puppet. In truth, Trump probably is an elite puppet, but that's not what they need the masses to believe - they need the masses to believe that Hillary is the elites choice. That way when Trump wins everything looks genuine - as it did in Brexit. Then the planned demonising of democracy can really get under way.

I'm tempted to place a few hundred quid bet on Trump, £200 bet will return a £1300 win if Trump wins.
I am going to try and save that pic. I love it

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote