Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 13-03-2012, 08:18 AM   #41
size_of_light

If the trio were aliens, their names would be pseudonyms.

And spiritually-advanced aliens such as these claimed to be, would surely not select random, meaningless pseudonyms.

Rather, the names would have been chosen for their ability to allude to the true natures of the beings using them, and would ideally convey meanings on many different levels at once.

Anagrams of Dolores:

Quote:
1. LED OR SO
2. DOLORES
3. RED SOLO
4. RED OSLO
5. OLD EROS
6. OLD SORE
7. OLD ROSE
8. SOLD O'ER
9. SOLD ORE
10. ROD LOSE
11. ROD SLOE
12. ROD SOLE
13. SOD LORE
14. SOD ROLE
15. DOS LORE
16. DOS ROLE
OLD EROS

Eros is the son of Aphrodite/Venus.

"Old"?

Quote:
Some say there are two Eroses, the elder who is the early god, and the other who is the eternally young son of Aphrodite. The "elder" Eros was the cause of the birth of the race of immortal gods and goddesses. The "younger" Eros is the one depicted as a winged boy, the son of Aphrodite (Venus), considered to be both the most beautiful and the youngest of the gods.

http://gogreece.about.com/od/greekmythology/a/eros.htm

OLD ROSE

Rose:

Quote:
The rose was sacred to Venus (mythology). Venus was the Roman goddess of love and beauty.

http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rose
Quote:
The Flower of Venus

In ancient Rome...the rose was known as the Flower of Venus and lent itself ultimately as an instrument of worship represented by the rosary.

http://www.tyler-adam.com/211.html
"Old" Rose?

Old Roses

Quote:
Recently, there has been a great surge of interest in old roses. These consist of all the classes that were in existence before 1867, when the first hybrid tea rose called "La France" appeared.

http://www.rosemagazine.com/pages/oldroses.htm

Last edited by size_of_light; 13-03-2012 at 12:06 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2012, 09:57 AM   #42
size_of_light

Anagrams for Barrios:

Quote:
Briar So
Boar Sir
Arbor Is
Arbors I
Air Bros
Air Robs
Air Orbs
Airs Orb
Airs Rob
Airs Bro
Sari Orb
Sari Rob
Sari Bro
Oar Ribs
Roar Bis
Roars Bi
Oars Rib
Soar Rib
A Ribs Or
A Orb Sir
A Rob Sir
A Bro Sir
Bra Is Or
Bar Is Or
Bras I Or
Bars I Or
As Rib Or
A Brr I So
Air Bros.

Air Brothers. ("Bros." was a commonly known abbreviation of "Brothers" long before the Adamski period).

Adamski coined the term "Space Brothers" in the 1950s as a reference to his alien contacts, with the term then also adopted by other contactees, writers and enthusiasts of the time.

Space Brothers/Air Brothers.

If you take the Dolores anagram, Old Eros, and the Barrios anagram, Air Bros, an interesting arrangement can be made of the four words:

Old Air Bros Eros

Old Air Brothers (who are) Eros

i.e. Dolores Barrios = Old Air Brothers who are Sons of Venus.

The other highlighted anagram of Barrios, which is Air Orbs could be a reference to the famous three-ball landing gear on the underside of Adamski's scout ships:

Last edited by size_of_light; 13-03-2012 at 10:01 AM.
Old 13-03-2012, 11:26 AM   #43
jackdaw
Banned

ntsa
jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2012, 01:30 PM   #44
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
[email protected] Who can argue with such logic?
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 09:27 PM   #45
silentnomore

size of light - I think the interpretations about the shoes based on the imprints are a bit extrapolated, personally. Based on watching lots of CSI-type shows, previously dating a criminal forensic psychologist (and reading her text books), and having an old friend who's a forensic scientist, I think a plaster cast impression basically tells you:

- how they walk (heel to toe or whatever);
- how heavy they were;
- what type of gait they have (bandy- or straight-legged walk, for example);
- how fast they were going;
- where they were going;
- what their shoes were made of.

I think you can possibly derive certain things from there also, such as what it tells you about their personality type based on the type of footwear in matches up to (trainers = athletic or comfort-oriented, leather-soled shoes = fairly wealthy, concerned with their appearance, etc.), but that's impossible given that this is an ET footprint and we have no base from which to make our assumptions.

However, I do think the actual anatomy of the shoe print itself is interesting in terms of what it could mean for the structure of their feet.

Bear in mind that it's a shoe print, and since shoes are walked on, any number of the features (or component parts of them) being analysed here could very easily be put down to wear and tear.

I think a lot of what's written there sounds daft to me and put me in mind of this:

Feel free to explain it further, though, if you don't agree. I like learning new stuff, so thanks for all the other really interesting stuff!

Dolores' androgyny does interest me, though. She actually looks like a human-suit disguise. It's like this in my mind: imagine the outcome of making a disguise or prosthetics after a discussion between an ET who had been here and seen people, and a technician or scientist who hadn't. That's how the end result would look. Like Dolores.

Oh, just throwing something more erratic into the mix and cross-examining the sources with other sources (my old history teacher would be so proud of me! :P ), take a look at this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Terra Papers
The very name for a throne, 'AST', would be chilling tribute to the deadliness of the reptilian Queens.

In a galaxy of chaos and war, the SSS beings had no peer or competition. Ruthless in command, and efficient in their cruelty, the SSS-T Queens were brilliant politicians and war strategists, using events to advantage and manipulating wars to their advantage and gain.

Providing the Royals with the power to conquer and reign over their foes was a powerful military force, unmatched and unequaled by any other. Comprised of tall imposing figures, the SSS Warriors were cold-blooded warriors with frightening dragon-like faces. Though evolution had long since removed their scale-like skins, the plates on the body armor gave an impression of fierce, dinosaur beings.

Only a long ridge of bone rising from the forehead and trailing back and over the head remained to hint at their reptilian ancestry. Known as the 'M-K' or 'M-G', the appearance of the SSS Warriors alone was enough to strike fear into an opponent's heart.
So the question that I pose here is this: is this relevant to Dolores and her fellow purported Venusians? Just because they have a ridge on their foreheads, doesn't mean they're necessarily of the reptillian SSS race. But then also consider this from the same source:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Terra Papers
Lord AL-AL-IM began to immediately exploit the new solar system. The Sun was called 'Bad', 'where Death is'. In the immediate proximity of the young sun, was the tiniest world, christened 'MUM-MU', 'first born traveler' {Mercury**. The next world {Venus** would become a military outpost. Though possessed of super-hot surface temperatures, its inner caverns gave comfortable shelter for the IKU and BEH forces. This world would become p known as 'DAK-A-MU', 'place of the DAK inside'.
So that also links Venus with the reptillians. What do you think?

Quote:
.... I don't have a freaking clue what it's all about
Quote:
Originally Posted by kattykitt View Post
Haha! Me neither...but I DO love a good natter about the possibilities!
+1, both of you - this is what this forum is supposed to be like!
Old 15-03-2012, 11:56 PM   #46
biblegirl

Quote:
Cool. Thanks.
5/10 on my katoey test
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 06:04 AM   #47
size_of_light

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
[email protected] Who can argue with such logic?
Pseudonyms, not anagrams. Assumed names.

If aliens were here on earth posing as humans, they would adopt human names as part of their cover. I don't think it's likely there'd be any native Venusians called Dolores, or Saturnians named Donald; it'd be like having a Doug Cunningham from Neptune or a Susie O'Reilly from Jupiter.

With this case, that's backed up by Adamski's references to their natural telepathic form of communication and also the unintelligible 'musical language' he says they used in private:

Old 16-03-2012, 09:57 AM   #48
kattykitt

Quote:
....I don't think it's likely there'd be any native Venusians called Dolores, or Saturnians named Donald; it'd be like having a Doug Cunningham from Neptune or a Susie O'Reilly from Jupiter.

Doug Cunningham from Neptune... this made me snort out loud!
kattykitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 12:43 PM   #49
supertzar

Quote:
Pseudonyms, not anagrams. Assumed names.

If aliens were here on earth posing as humans, they would adopt human names as part of their cover. I don't think it's likely there'd be any native Venusians called Dolores, or Saturnians named Donald; it'd be like having a Doug Cunningham from Neptune or a Susie O'Reilly from Jupiter.

With this case, that's backed up by Adamski's references to their natural telepathic form of communication and also the unintelligible 'musical language' he says they used in private:

That makes sense of course. It's the searching endlessly for meaningful anagrams of a name you think is an alien pseudonym and that sort of thing that I was referencing. I don't want another Dogman situation here.

Sol, Let me tell you something about my family that relates to this in a way. Dad was a sociology prof who studied cults and contactees. Before I was born he had infiltrated a group that was actually constructing a saucer. The Space Brothers would give the group the anti-gravity drive when the time was right according to their leader.

Well my sister was a precocious child and among the believers in the group there sprang a rumor that she was an alien child! I'm sure there were any number of details they obsessed over in trying to figure out exactly who they were dealing with, many of which must have seemed to be solid evidence at the time (to them.)

Last edited by supertzar; 16-03-2012 at 08:25 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 08:16 PM   #50
realy

dont like that nose she has ...aggh she cant be from venus they are all beyond hot!

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Anti_Humans.html
realy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 01:06 AM   #51
jimj_wpg

When you came to the part where it reads
Quote:
Martins asked if he could photograph them
...did you read that as Martians like I did?
jimj_wpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 03:01 AM   #52
novum
Banned

wierd looking 'girl'
novum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 05:55 AM   #53
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentnomore View Post
Bear in mind that it's a shoe print, and since shoes are walked on, any number of the features (or component parts of them) being analysed here could very easily be put down to wear and tear.

I think a lot of what's written there sounds daft to me and put me in mind of this:

The Life of Brian - The Shoe
Haha, yep.

I guess there are three possibilities:

- Adamski and/or others faked the footprints.

- The footprints were real but normal wear and tear marks were misinterpreted as symbols.

- Orthon's shoes had the power to imprint precise symbols onto the ground.

Quote:
Dolores' androgyny does interest me, though. She actually looks like a human-suit disguise. It's like this in my mind: imagine the outcome of making a disguise or prosthetics after a discussion between an ET who had been here and seen people, and a technician or scientist who hadn't. That's how the end result would look. Like Dolores.
There's definitely something unusual about 'her'. I removed the blonde hair at the sides of the face to see if it appears more masculine, but that's not the case.

Quote:
Oh, just throwing something more erratic into the mix and cross-examining the sources with other sources (my old history teacher would be so proud of me! :P ), take a look at this:

Though evolution had long since removed their scale-like skins

Only a long ridge of bone rising from the forehead and trailing back and over the head remained to hint at their reptilian ancestry.

So the question that I pose here is this: is this relevant to Dolores and her fellow purported Venusians? Just because they have a ridge on their foreheads, doesn't mean they're necessarily of the reptillian SSS race. But then also consider this from the same source:

The next world {Venus** would become a military outpost. Though possessed of super-hot surface temperatures, its inner caverns gave comfortable shelter for the IKU and BEH forces. This world would become p known as 'DAK-A-MU', 'place of the DAK inside'.

So that also links Venus with the reptillians. What do you think?
Interesting stuff.

I don't think that ridge running up the forehead is a trick of the light; it seems to really be there.

If she were human, it might be due to a condition like Trigonocephaly or Craniosynostosis:

which affect somewhere between 1 in 2000 to 1 in 15000 people.

Either figure means it pretty rare, which adds to my suspicion that there might be something rather unique about Dolores.

Last edited by size_of_light; 19-03-2012 at 12:30 PM.
Old 19-03-2012, 06:20 AM   #54
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
5/10 on my katoey test
Pathetic!

One better than me though, so you can be my official spotter when I go to Bangkok.
Old 19-03-2012, 06:44 AM   #55
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by novum View Post

wierd looking 'girl'
Broad shoulders, narrow hips, not a trace of boobies and no butt.

The legs don't look particularly feminine to me either.

Is s/he wearing black bands around her big toes?

Note that there's nothing overtly feminine about the clothing; it's quite neutral.

Without seeing the face, to me the above body looks much more like an effeminate man or a mtf transgendered person on hormones than it does a natural woman.

When asked at the conference what her occupation was, Dolores said she 'designed dresses.'

Could that have been a wink to the fact that the androgynous style of dress was designed to make people assume he was female?

Last edited by size_of_light; 19-03-2012 at 07:51 AM.
Old 19-03-2012, 07:28 AM   #56
size_of_light

Quote:
That makes sense of course. It's the searching endlessly for meaningful anagrams of a name you think is an alien pseudonym and that sort of thing that I was referencing. I don't want another Dogman situation here.
If you look at it from the perspective that these three were Adamski's contacts, then their appearance at the very same conference at which Adamski revealed his artists impression of Orthon would mean that they were deliberately attempting to communicate their reality in a subtle, coded way to a minority of people paying attention.

There'd be no need for them to show up in person at the conference unless that was the goal, since according to Adamski, they had telepathic and remote viewing powers and the technology to monitor human affairs from afar.

With that in mind, it would seem logical to also encode clues to who they really were in the names.

Quote:
Sol, Let me tell you something about my family that relates to this in a way. Dad was a sociology prof who studied cults and contactees. Before I was born he had infiltrated a group that was actually constructing a saucer. The Space Brothers would give the group the anti-gravity drive when the time was right according to their leader.

Well my sister was a precocious child and among the believers in the group there sprang a rumor that she was an alien child! I'm sure there were any number of details they obsessed over in trying to figure out exactly who they were dealing with, many of which must have seemed to be solid evidence at the time (to them.)
Any more info on that? What happened to the cult? Was it a direct offshoot of the Adamski thing?

I know what you're getting at - you can find meaning anywhere if you want to - but in the case of the anagrams and etymology of the names I'm looking at, there's a sound and logical reason for doing it, since it's one of the only ways available to us to get a clearer sense if the story has merit, and if they really were aliens then they would have understood that and most likely impregnated the pseudonyms with clues.

Last edited by size_of_light; 19-03-2012 at 06:54 PM.
Old 19-03-2012, 03:43 PM   #57
size_of_light

Quote:
If you look at it from the perspective that these three might have been Adamski's contacts, then their appearance at the very same conference in which Adamski revealed his artists impression of Orthon would mean that they were deliberately attempting to communicate their reality in a subtle, coded way to a minority of people paying attention.
The above point could apply to the Adamski case in total, and is useful to bear in mind when trying to evaluate what really happened.

Consider this:

If Adamski's alien contacts were real, then their behaviour demonstrated that they didn't want to supply him with conclusive evidence of their existence to share with the world.

The proof of that is the fact that they repeatedly chose to meet with him secretly, or at isolated locations with very few, or no other witnesses present.

If their goal was to make the mass of humanity undeniably aware of their existence, they could have easily accomplished this by landing at a packed Yankee Stadium for instance, while TV cameras were broadcasting live, and thousands of people in the crowd had their own cameras to photograph the craft and it's occupants from all different angles.

Since they didn't do anything like that, it means they didn't want to create that kind of affect on the masses, and so it only stands to reason that the photographic evidence they allowed Adamski to acquire had to be ambiguous rather than conclusive.

That's a very important point to realise and could be key to understanding why the case seems to be such an infuriatingly baffling mix of probable fakery on one hand and more compelling and difficult to dismiss material and testimony on the other.

Here are Adamski's UFO films again:

The film from 0:17 - 0:56 is a good example of both.

Some people have claimed that Adamski faked these UFOs by simply applying a small object or mark to a window in front of his camera and then zig-zagging his camera around to create the illusion that the object on the window was actually flying around in the sky outside (actually it would have to have been done by keeping the camera mostly still and then zigzagging a sheet of glass or other transparency in front of the camera, but I digress).

On the one hand, the UFO does suspiciously appear to be avoiding any manouevres that position it behind the trees in the backyard, which suggests that Adamski is using the 'small object on the window' technique and is very carefully framing the tiny, superimposed fake UFO so that it doesn't overlap and block objects at a greater distance, thereby destroying the illusion.

But on the other hand, there are split-second moments when the UFO actually does overlap with the trees (0:41 and 0:55) and the stillframes of those moments not only fail to reveal any clear signs of fakery, they appear to indicate that the object could well be at a greater distance than the trees since the result is quite organic-looking:

Because their intention was to not provide conclusive evidence of their existence, the aliens would have been controlling all the footage Adamski released by one means or another.

It's possible they supplied him with all the materials themselves and instructed him to claim he shot it personally, or perhaps they secretly vetted it by other unknown, advanced means after it had been recorded and removed all the most compelling indications that it was genuine.

Adamski himself expressed disappointment with his photographic results at times and speculated that government agents may have replaced his authentic films with forgeries while they were at the processing lab in order to discredit his story.

It's interesting that no processing lab technician ever came forward to claim he or she had processed Adamski films that were obvious, botched fakes.

4:03 to 4:10 of the above clip supports the possibility that aliens supplied Adamski (or instructed him to produce) a mix of both genuine and faked UFO footage.

The lower white orb in this footage clearly passes behind the telephone wire in the foreground and is undoubtedly at a great distance and high up in the sky.

Last edited by size_of_light; 20-03-2012 at 12:32 AM.
Old 19-03-2012, 04:18 PM   #58
merla
Inactive

Quote:
Pathetic!

One better than me though, so you can be my official spotter when I go to Bangkok.
I got 8 (accused an innocent lady of faking it and was fooled because the angle of the picture was deceptive and gave the illusion of hips/full womanly figure, it was the photo with the person side on standing in the street in a black dress). . I think I better come too as a back up spotter.
merla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 04:22 PM   #59
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by merla View Post
I think I better come too as a back up spotter.
Awesome, this is getting kinkier by the moment.

Er... ....I mean, yes, good idea, you girls will make sure I don't get in any trouble.
Old 19-03-2012, 08:22 PM   #60
biblegirl

Okay just gotta say, the more I look at that dolores pic the more it looks like a man to me. The straps around the toes are just how they make some sandals. But yeah, arms and legs are kind of mannish. Im a little nervous of bangkok now haha, been watching lots of ladyboy vids and interestingly they seem to get a thrill out of being mistaken for women.
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote