Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 12-03-2018, 07:27 AM   #1
dannyuk

Default UK Energy Firm Forcibly Installing Smart Meter Against Persons Consent

Why would SMART Meters be forcibly installed against the consent of a resident?
Not only that but by the force of the police, not the private company/service provider?

What concern is it of the police about a private companies installation of a device to provide a service at cost, which should be at the request or rejection of the resident/person who will be forced to make a payment for such a service?
What crime has been committed for police involvement?

Well that would be the Installation of the device but that’s why they’re there, to ensure it’s installation...

Seems odd don’t it maybe people should ask why instead of making assumptions that this technology is ok without any far reaching implications, then have the nerve to try and suggest such technologies are ok when they have no idea and can’t say for sure they’re 100% safe because how long have they been tested again?

That’s right the use of them now is the longest test and people are complaining about them.

People are only concerned about themselves, or when this impacts upon them. Then they may ask questions.
The ignorance and arrogance of some people I’d of once considered a friend is shocking when it comes to questioning such technologies. They can’t confront it and are completely close minded. That’s without starting down reptilians, even this some people have a hard time with and are sure “low level” EMF emissions because they’re nonionizing, are harmless. Regardless to the fact these are new technologies and the longest test of such technologies are their use now. There’s limited tests carried out on such technologies that are presented to the public in any case, when it comes to long term exposure to low level EMF emissions. China have done some and are rebuffed by western guidelines for EMF exposure and completely ignored like those tests don’t matter or prove anything regardless to the fact they have no tests of their own to back up their safety?
Doesn’t sound very scientific does it?

If anyone can prove me wrong and proved me here with any form of independent analysis, of tests on various levels of EMF emissions by these new technologies, please do so?

Some people are so sure they’re ok and offer no dangerous within the smart grid of things, no damage could possibly result from their use. Then think anyone questioning these things or pointing out the fact many people are reporting similar problems as being nonsense. Again with a lack of tests being carried out on how these however low of high noionizing EMF effect public health?

If they could prove categorically the safety of all these new technologies being brought in to create internet of things they would. All Mobile Masts, 5G, Microwaves and WiFi fields to name various exposures and dangers which are not categorically summarised or proven to cause no damage to shut people saying these things up...
Instead a lot of this stuff are “Quite Weapons for Silent Wars” so a lot of people are ignorant to these dangerous and falsely assuming their use doesn’t come with any associated risk. Again the time now is the largest length of exposure for much of these new technologies.

The SMART meter is desirable for this grid. The reason they don’t categorically prove the safety of these data transmission standards, is because of those potential dangers, which could stop people from using some services or devices and many people just don’t know the long term risks.

Again in the above video this is a civil matter and is why no stamp or seal is needed for such a warrant but then companies can use the police force as their own enforcement officers for the installation of a service which as is clear in the video, is not desirable by the resident.
They could just turn the electricity off, inform the company he is not cooperating and this could cause unwanted harm to the owner and us by its enforcement and we advice you disconnect this customer. But of course they used their force and decided against that action and carried this out.

Why is this?

Why is the police aggressively forcing their way into his house and forcing the installation of a SMART Meter, as though this person is a criminal, for a civil matter, which could be dealt with civilly hence the name and they could leave it and the person and allow time for the resident to appeal this invasive move, or for moneys to clear, to stop violating his rights?
This is tiptoe to the police state by the advancement of police powers into even such trivial matters which could be avoided. They have too much power especially with such civil matters and we shouldn’t allow this anywhere.

If they’re a true bastard, which these officers appear to be, they could even say until then we are advising your supplier to disconnect you and you better get looking for another one and if we don’t hear from you soon we will be in touch to sort out any further warrants, outstanding bills and advising they pass this on to a debt collector if you don’t pay?
Why are the police getting involved in this anyway, I can’t understand this myself or get my head around it?

It’s about invasive action, the police harassing and causing trouble and of course so private companies can force their products and services and use the police as their own enforcement officers, which people are paying for. They should be dealing with criminal matters not civil matters such as this for private companies.

No one could convince me otherwise or that this is right for the police to handle such matters and I’d like to here from someone who thinks this is right, and where I’ve gone wrong?

I don’t care if this guy hasn’t paid his bill even. You disconnect them and send debt collectors not this...

In other news, which couldn’t possibly be connected to the likes of this...

Petition: Don't give G4S & Serco the power to arrest
I think I remember someone saying many years ago, when the NWO Police State comes into being that basic Security firms, traffic wardens and other low level law enforcement, with no accountability (privatised) and no former training will be given the power of the police...

Listen to this, read this post and another I will inlclude as a reply below.
Hopefully more people will be able to see how these incidents, events and political manipulation are all linked together and see them taking place in current day politics world wide stretching from Japan to the US...

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=319682

Tory - DUP - New IRA used to Divide and Rule Prediction
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317617

DUP-Tory relations Ireland troubles?
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317636

Irish parliament to debate bill proposing jail time for “fake new”
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=319912

Which could possibly be repeated, systematically across Northern Ireland by British Private companies to cause trouble as designed.

I wonder if the same will be carried out here?

Or would such be considered “anti-Semitic” so it will be forced by trends like most other places and people’s?
Of course that will be the case but don’t be fooled that’s smoke and mirror politics by the Zionists not Jews and it’s gross outright hypocrisy and shameful!

EU to supply electricity to Israeli settlements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyuk View Post
EC19_E20_B_D421_4878_B1_F0_C38_A3088062_B

'The European Union will within a few years be supplying electricity to Israel’s settlements in the occupied West Bank and Syria’s Golan Heights, all of which are illegal under international law.

That is what will happen when a major EU-backed infrastructure project, the EuroAsia Interconnector, is completed.

This is a subsea cable system that will connect the Israeli electricity grid to Europe via Greece and Cyprus.’

https://www.davidicke.com/article/46...li-settlements

No conflicts of interests can be seen here within this thread, International politics from steel to electricity. When’s the EU fighting the war on Iran to China?

EU-NATO Unification
’Declaration of war’: European officials offer brutal response
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1063006001

Knowledge alone is not enough know thyself...

Scio Te Ipsum - Verum Ordo Ad Chao

Last edited by dannyuk; 12-03-2018 at 08:42 AM.
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 11:28 AM   #2
elshaper

Quote:

An awful video to watch.
What can you do when the 'authority' says "it is" when it isn't?!
Anyway, why the police intervening with civil matter....yet again?

Quote:
In neither the Civil nor Family jurisdictions is there a prescribed form for the seal. CPR r.2.6 and FPR r29.7 state that the court may place the seal on the document by hand; or by printing a facsimile of the seal on the document whether electronically or
otherwise. There is therefore no requirement for an embossed seal; a print of the court seal could (and usually will) be integral in the word-processed order or by way of a rubber stamp.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque..._passthrough=1
hmmn

I'd paint the fucker with carbon paint.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 12-03-2018 at 11:39 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 03:56 PM   #3
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
An awful video to watch.
What can you do when the 'authority' says "it is" when it isn't?!
Anyway, why the police intervening with civil matter....yet again?

hmmn

I'd paint the fucker with carbon paint.
Yes I also found it very annoying to watch this sort of authoritarianism really pisses me off. I just can’t understand people so arrogant as these officers and what makes them believe they have the right to do what they’re doing here?

Also on behalf of a private company for profit, with a civil matter they shouldn’t be getting involved in as their civil skills are severely lacking, they’re historically no good at dealing with them because society doesn’t want them there, when within a moment they can flip into an arse hole and arrest you for telling them they’re not helping but making things worse and their big ego comes rising to the surface and they exercise their powers because they can, not because it’s needed or the right thing to do because we live in such a sick society because of this grooming by the system powers. Which the police are their to protect, enforce and not question what they’re doing.

Not all officers would want to carry out all jobs such as this, many would want to challenge them, but there’s no process to challenge such laws the police have to enforce policy’s made by bureaucrats...
Why not and we should demand that the police are allowed a process to challenge laws when enough of them wish to refuse the enforcement of certain agendas of such big companies for the PTB.
We know now if that was the case that system would also become corrupted by the same powers but there needs to be something for the police to challenge these people, otherwise “they’re just doing their job” whilst also being an absolute tool of the system.

Last edited by dannyuk; 12-03-2018 at 03:57 PM.
Old 20-04-2018, 09:24 PM   #4
dannyuk

Vodafone Ireland promises 5G rollout within 24 months:
https://www.irishtimes.com/business/t...
Click Show More .....
CBS Warns Cellphone Cancer Link, 5G Safety Concerns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tdl...

Three Ireland to spend €100m a year on new 5G network:
https://www.irishtimes.com/business/t...

DEBORAH TAVARES SCARY INFO EMF Mind Control Weapons Being Used On The Global Population.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Icvt4...

A Rationale for Biologically-based Public Exposure Standards for Electromagnetic Fields (ELF and RF)
http://www.bioinitiative.org/

National Toxicology Program: Peer & public review of cell phone radiation study reports
https://www.saferemr.com/

S.19 - MOBILE NOW Act
https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-c...

S.88 - DIGIT Act
https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-c...

The Economic Impact of Wireless in Every State
https://www.ctia.org/

Telecommunications Act of 1996
https://www.fcc.gov/general/telecommu...

Old 20-04-2018, 09:48 PM   #5
aronia

Post Its illegal in my country Denmark to try deny tmem to install

Quote:
Why would SMART Meters be forcibly installed against the consent of a resident?
Not only that but by the force of the police, not the private company/service provider?

What concern is it of the police about a private companies installation of a device to provide a service at cost, which should be at the request or rejection of the resident/person who will be forced to make a payment for such a service?
What crime has been committed for police involvement?

Well that would be the Installation of the device but that’s why they’re there, to ensure it’s installation...

Seems odd don’t it maybe people should ask why instead of making assumptions that this technology is ok without any far reaching implications, then have the nerve to try and suggest such technologies are ok when they have no idea and can’t say for sure they’re 100% safe because how long have they been tested again?

That’s right the use of them now is the longest test and people are complaining about them.

People are only concerned about themselves, or when this impacts upon them. Then they may ask questions.
The ignorance and arrogance of some people I’d of once considered a friend is shocking when it comes to questioning such technologies. They can’t confront it and are completely close minded. That’s without starting down reptilians, even this some people have a hard time with and are sure “low level” EMF emissions because they’re nonionizing, are harmless. Regardless to the fact these are new technologies and the longest test of such technologies are their use now. There’s limited tests carried out on such technologies that are presented to the public in any case, when it comes to long term exposure to low level EMF emissions. China have done some and are rebuffed by western guidelines for EMF exposure and completely ignored like those tests don’t matter or prove anything regardless to the fact they have no tests of their own to back up their safety?
Doesn’t sound very scientific does it?

If anyone can prove me wrong and proved me here with any form of independent analysis, of tests on various levels of EMF emissions by these new technologies, please do so?

Some people are so sure they’re ok and offer no dangerous within the smart grid of things, no damage could possibly result from their use. Then think anyone questioning these things or pointing out the fact many people are reporting similar problems as being nonsense. Again with a lack of tests being carried out on how these however low of high noionizing EMF effect public health?

If they could prove categorically the safety of all these new technologies being brought in to create internet of things they would. All Mobile Masts, 5G, Microwaves and WiFi fields to name various exposures and dangers which are not categorically summarised or proven to cause no damage to shut people saying these things up...
Instead a lot of this stuff are “Quite Weapons for Silent Wars” so a lot of people are ignorant to these dangerous and falsely assuming their use doesn’t come with any associated risk. Again the time now is the largest length of exposure for much of these new technologies.

The SMART meter is desirable for this grid. The reason they don’t categorically prove the safety of these data transmission standards, is because of those potential dangers, which could stop people from using some services or devices and many people just don’t know the long term risks.

Again in the above video this is a civil matter and is why no stamp or seal is needed for such a warrant but then companies can use the police force as their own enforcement officers for the installation of a service which as is clear in the video, is not desirable by the resident.
They could just turn the electricity off, inform the company he is not cooperating and this could cause unwanted harm to the owner and us by its enforcement and we advice you disconnect this customer. But of course they used their force and decided against that action and carried this out.

Why is this?

Why is the police aggressively forcing their way into his house and forcing the installation of a SMART Meter, as though this person is a criminal, for a civil matter, which could be dealt with civilly hence the name and they could leave it and the person and allow time for the resident to appeal this invasive move, or for moneys to clear, to stop violating his rights?
This is tiptoe to the police state by the advancement of police powers into even such trivial matters which could be avoided. They have too much power especially with such civil matters and we shouldn’t allow this anywhere.

If they’re a true bastard, which these officers appear to be, they could even say until then we are advising your supplier to disconnect you and you better get looking for another one and if we don’t hear from you soon we will be in touch to sort out any further warrants, outstanding bills and advising they pass this on to a debt collector if you don’t pay?
Why are the police getting involved in this anyway, I can’t understand this myself or get my head around it?

It’s about invasive action, the police harassing and causing trouble and of course so private companies can force their products and services and use the police as their own enforcement officers, which people are paying for. They should be dealing with criminal matters not civil matters such as this for private companies.

No one could convince me otherwise or that this is right for the police to handle such matters and I’d like to here from someone who thinks this is right, and where I’ve gone wrong?

I don’t care if this guy hasn’t paid his bill even. You disconnect them and send debt collectors not this...

In other news, which couldn’t possibly be connected to the likes of this...

Petition: Don't give G4S & Serco the power to arrest
I think I remember someone saying many years ago, when the NWO Police State comes into being that basic Security firms, traffic wardens and other low level law enforcement, with no accountability (privatised) and no former training will be given the power of the police...

Listen to this, read this post and another I will inlclude as a reply below.
Hopefully more people will be able to see how these incidents, events and political manipulation are all linked together and see them taking place in current day politics world wide stretching from Japan to the US...

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=319682

Tory - DUP - New IRA used to Divide and Rule Prediction
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317617

DUP-Tory relations Ireland troubles?
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317636

Irish parliament to debate bill proposing jail time for “fake new”
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=319912

Which could possibly be repeated, systematically across Northern Ireland by British Private companies to cause trouble as designed.

I wonder if the same will be carried out here?

Or would such be considered “anti-Semitic” so it will be forced by trends like most other places and people’s?
Of course that will be the case but don’t be fooled that’s smoke and mirror politics by the Zionists not Jews and it’s gross outright hypocrisy and shameful!

EU to supply electricity to Israeli settlements

’Declaration of war’: European officials offer brutal response
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1063006001
Its illegal in my country Denmark to try deny them to install smartmeters anywhere - its also illegak to take down any smartmeters.

Last edited by aronia; 21-04-2018 at 12:06 AM.
aronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2018, 06:55 AM   #6
illuminumnuts

Question Whole narrative?

Quote:
Why would SMART Meters be forcibly installed against the consent of a resident? Not only that but by the force of the police, not the private company/service provider?
The U.K. police force is, slowly but surely, going to be increasingly used to support the whims of the private sector. No doubt about that and it is disgraceful. However, what is the actual background to this case? What led up to everything we see on the posted video? Who owns that property? I am at a bit of a loss here. I did watch the first few minutes of the video, but couldn't bear to watch any more after that. Sigh.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 22-04-2018 at 06:56 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2018, 04:28 PM   #7
bamboozooka

i just had an email from eon, check the wording.

"We NEED to upgrade your electricity and gas meters to our new self-reading smart meters."
"If you don't want smart meters at this time, please call us to let us know."

if they try anything i'll tell em i'm switching supplier. once you have a smart meter its a bitch to switch.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 09:10 AM   #8
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
i just had an email from eon, check the wording.

"We NEED to upgrade your electricity and gas meters to our new self-reading smart meters."
"If you don't want smart meters at this time, please call us to let us know."

if they try anything i'll tell em i'm switching supplier. once you have a smart meter its a bitch to switch.

One could enquire why "we need to upgrade your meters".

The original meme was to save consumers money.

How's that working out what with non transferable meters and refusing to buy cheap Russian energy and all?
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 10:18 PM   #9
bamboozooka

bbc saying smart meters save the consumer £11/year. yet the original saving quoted to justify the roll out was only £26/year. it only takes a month for price rises to wipe out the saving.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44903471
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 01:33 AM   #10
decim

The price of one of those meters is around £1000.
A standing chatge is applied to the customers bill.
The customer pays in full and on in perpetuity for the meter.
The meter remains the property of the supplier and under UK law can force entry to a property to access 'their' meter.
The sheep get fleeced, the wolves get fat, your money disappears like the cheshire cat.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

Last edited by decim; 21-07-2018 at 01:34 AM. Reason: poyt
decim is offline   Reply With Quote