Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 15-07-2017, 09:44 AM   #1
MKUltrad

Default Thoughts on Dr Katherine Horton stop 007 and shilling techniques.

https://gangstalkinginfoblog.wordpre...d-against-tis/
MKUltrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 09:54 AM   #2
deca

targeted individuals are just like the blind men ....

The Blind Men and the Elephant

so according to you MKiltrad the other 5 blind men that don`t agree with you are perps/shils then ?
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 15-07-2017 at 10:07 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2017, 08:20 AM   #3
MKUltrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
targeted individuals are just like the blind men ....

The Blind Men and the Elephant

so according to you MKiltrad the other 5 blind men that don`t agree with you are perps/shils then ?
Can you answer anything without posting a video to explain something someone else thinks with generalizations? No wonder you are alone here. Besides. No one has disagreed with me on it as yet. I'm also not alone on this one but that is in circles outside of this website. Also if you had read the whole article, which judging by your literacy and website which is extremely poor, you would have noticed that I had hoped that I was wrong about Dr Horton. I don't think you are in any position to talk about those whom are blind. I have some tin foil here. You can cover your eyes with it should you wish.

If you have something of somewhat critical thinking towards the article, go for it. Otherwise, you are just acting the troll you have always come across as.

Last edited by MKUltrad; 16-07-2017 at 08:27 AM.
Old 20-01-2018, 07:37 AM   #4
illuminumnuts

Question Doctor Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
Hi there. I was having deep thoughts about all of this myself recently, but I am still pretty undecided. Not that I often make up my mind 100% on such matters, in fact I actively try to avoid doing so, but I am usually quite confident one way or the other. I am left feeling a little bit frustrated on this one to be perfectly honest.

I don't really want to disclose and explain all my thoughts right now. However, what I will say is, going by the old adage, if something seems too good to be true, then it usually is. Something just niggles me about 'all bases covered' Dr. Horton and I can see some glitches in her supposed matrix so to speak. It's just not enough for me to feel happy about calling her out though. You, like me now, were also expressing doubts, but that was like more than 6 months ago. Do you currently feel any the wiser? Peace.

P.S. Okay, I will say only one thing. I really don't know why, but I just seem to get that special 'Mossad vibe' from her.

Quote:
so according to you MKiltrad the other 5 blind men that don`t agree with you are perps/shils then?
Hi deca. Do you have 'total confidence' in Dr. Horton then? Please speak your mind.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 20-01-2018 at 07:39 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2018, 07:41 PM   #5
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
Hi there. I was having deep thoughts about all of this myself recently, but I am still pretty undecided. Not that I often make up my mind 100% on such matters, in fact I actively try to avoid doing so, but I am usually quite confident one way or the other. I am left feeling a little bit frustrated on this one to be perfectly honest.

I don't really want to disclose and explain all my thoughts right now. However, what I will say is, going by the old adage, if something seems too good to be true, then it usually is. Something just niggles me about 'all bases covered' Dr. Horton and I can see some glitches in her supposed matrix so to speak. It's just not enough for me to feel happy about calling her out though. You, like me now, were also expressing doubts, but that was like more than 6 months ago. Do you currently feel any the wiser? Peace.

P.S. Okay, I will say only one thing. I really don't know why, but I just seem to get that special 'Mossad vibe' from her.

Hi deca. Do you have 'total confidence' in Dr. Horton then? Please speak your mind.
eh ? I don`t have "total confidence" in myself let alone anybody else when it comes to this matter ...nobody has all the answers

so yes I do believe she trying to do the right thing in a very complex/ confusion and demanding situation.....
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century

Last edited by deca; 20-01-2018 at 07:41 PM.
Old 20-01-2018, 09:37 PM   #6
illuminumnuts

Quote:
eh? I don't have "total confidence" in myself let alone anybody else when it comes to this matter. nobody has all the answers.
Sure thing.

Quote:
so yes I do believe she trying to do the right thing in a very complex/ confusion and demanding situation.
So, from what you have said I gather you don't really feel suspicious that she might be some sort of deep state actor. This is what I was essentially asking you.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 12:44 PM   #7
MKUltrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post

Not sure why I didn't get back to this comment (saw your reply on my 9/11 thread).

Do I feel wiser? Lol, Katherine Horton showed up on Twitter and You Tube whilst I was writing an article about Cern. Perhaps a coincidence but she looks very close to a person I know of whom was involved in harassing me, whilst her highly un-german name also springs a few links to certain individuals connected to harassment.

Now, whilst my article about Cern was only a piece written as a "dot-connect", I think the reason my targeting was quite high at the time was to do with a video made by a guy called Dutchsinse, who predicts earthquakes.

If you didn't know Dutchsinse has a very high accuracy of predicting earthquakes around the world, but he has been constantly attacked because a lot of his videos have featured controversial aspects such as fracking, oil drilling and more controversial stuff like Haarp and Cern.

Recently his videos were being taken down by You Tube themsleves, using any excuse to stop them from being made public. His livefeed chats were being sabotaged by bots and shills whilst his online rivals were slandering his work rotten.

Now Katherine Horton has apparently got a "domain" you tube address, which I've seen today. Considering the nature of the content featured in her video, it's more clear than ever that she is a shill.

From what I can gather, you tube has a problem with how to "deal" with the rise of whistleblowing, so Dr. Horton and the others involved with her online blogging are there to provide fact with faction whilst attempting to "shadow" TIs information.

They have taken a major gamble. The reason is due to the content of "directed energy weapons", obviously a now very lucrative industry on the quiet.

They are trying to take the reins over their stats which are showing them just how many people around the world are becoming concerned with these subjects.

Like the case with Dutchsinse, it got so severe, he was almost forced to quit his You Tube channel. From what I understand, Dutchsinse isn't "targeted" like TIs, but he is harassed online by bots and shills in the way harassment operatives work. It was very odd. I doubt a real "TI" would get the same amount of attention as Dr. Horton, and I doubt even if they did, the company would not let them speak out so easily.

I don't think all these harassment operatives popping up online claiming to be TIs are working for the companies trying to dissolve the situation. It seems very desperate, especially when an apparent Cern "Physicist" is seen wrapping themselves in tin-foil.

If there is one thing, these half-truths are going a long way to exposing the truth because its going to be exceptional more embarassing when the shills are pulled into court on the grounds of corrution and trying to sabotage real TI testimonies on a large scale.

That is really what they are trying to do whilst trying to learn what TIs and individuals know about these experiments via mass survellience.

Additional:

Also, there is another blindly obvious aspect of her background that she never goes into. And that is, being an ex-Cern scientist (apparently), there is no mention of experiments that are going on there that are of great concern for the public.

If you inter-relate the difference between someone like Dutchsinse who is being slandered left right and centre for merely predicting earthquakes against someone who claims to be an ex-Cern scientist, who spends all her time talking about "pschopathy systems" its clear to me who is closer to the mark.

Last edited by MKUltrad; 14-02-2018 at 12:59 PM.
Old 05-03-2018, 05:21 PM   #8
NARK2030

Exclamation Holocaust 4th Reich

Yes I have been studying Dr Katherine Horton for the past year almost, and being targeted myself had contacted her when I was hit quite bad, the effect was almost immediate, it was as if I had been gas lighted, my Gang stalking and harassment increased, almost over night!
I'm in agreement to everyone else, that I wouldn't really like to call her out, but she knows far too much about everything, and if she was this person that she's making her self out to be, then she would have surely been taken out/down by now!! She on the other hand does hand out some interesting information on the future of the whole plan and the scale that it will all ultimately roll out to, and how it is all across the globe, but I think a lot of it is exaggerations and this whole victim thing, I think is to just try and get intelligence on Ti's, One thing is for sure though, that she keeps on reinstating on a couple of videos that she has no personal interest in promoting these detection devices, she doesn't seem to be doing too badly for a Targeted individual?
On a last note I think that she may have been/is targeted, as part of the theatre, and I would say that part of the agreement was to consent to having chips, but I certainly don't have her down as being 100% Psychopath, but she does seem to know a lot about the mind set.
NARK2030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 06:55 PM   #9
deca

she is the real deal .....

War Update - New Bunker & Mutilation Injuries (Stop 007)

she needs to work more with Melanie and focus on detecting exposing the EMF/implants the technology side of things

(23) Melanie Vritschan's Update & Fundraising Appeal - Techno-Kriminalermittler 23 (Stop 007)

Last edited by deca; 05-03-2018 at 06:58 PM.
Old 05-03-2018, 07:06 PM   #10
deca

https://gangstalkinginfoblog.wordpress.com/

dam I am disappointed ...why I am not blogged about on this ???

I must not be doing a good job ....

I hate these sites that claim to be exposing "gangstalking" helping TI`s .... tell you what you already know then claim any active TI is a shill etc these sites never actually do any testing themselves, gather any real evidence etc ...
they just throw suspicious and doubt on others that do

https://theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

Quote:
Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics: (1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and (2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable. To see how extremist these programs are, just consider the tactics they boast of using to achieve those ends: “false flag operations” (posting material to the internet and falsely attributing it to someone else), fake victim blog posts (pretending to be a victim of the individual whose reputation they want to destroy), and posting “negative information” on various forums. Here is one illustrative list of tactics from the latest GCHQ document we’re publishing today:

Last edited by deca; 05-03-2018 at 07:16 PM.
Old 06-03-2018, 01:55 AM   #11
oz93666

Quote:
she is the real deal ....
Absolutely she's the real deal !!!

She is the most credible person out there taking on the government over this issue...

She started a lawsuit against the government ....this is the last thing they want, a very credible , professional person bring this to the attention of the public ...

Many of those attacking her will obviously be working for MI5 , it's how they fight back ...

But others just have appalling judgment or are paranoid and think everyone is suspect.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 04:23 PM   #12
ponpon

SHILL. Her affect is all wrong. And mutilated and injured but looking fine. And all the guff - 'I'm Doctor ...', Oxford blah blah. Meant to blind the stupid and get them to suck it all up. Sitting there with tin foil on her head and tin foil walls - DISCREDIT JOB, come on.

vvI'm not 'a Truther', I'm an individual.vv
ponpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 04:25 PM   #13
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpon View Post
SHILL. Her affect is all wrong. And mutilated and injured but looking fine. And all the guff - 'I'm Doctor ...', Oxford blah blah. Meant to blind the stupid and get them to suck it all up. Sitting there with tin foil on her head and tin foil walls - DISCREDIT JOB, come on.
you have a very resentful tone...please post what you done -->
thanks
Old 06-03-2018, 04:40 PM   #14
ponpon

Quote:
you have a very resentful tone...please post what you done -->
thanks
What I have done? What are you talking about?
One doesn't have to have done anything to discern something.
Resentful tone?
Not fond of liars/deceivers/bullshitters, no.
And of COURSE prominent shills will have a 'supporting cast' of people who post in forums, under videos etc. to say they're the 'real deal', give sympathy etc. etc.
Not saying that anyone in particular here or anywhere is such a plant, but they will be there, amongst the hoodwinked.

If you can't see 'Dr Katherine Horton' as a member of those you talk about in your sig, well ...

Last edited by ponpon; 06-03-2018 at 04:43 PM. Reason: add x 2
Old 06-03-2018, 04:45 PM   #15
ponpon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKUltrad View Post
Wondered what had happened to her, if she was still Youtubing so looked her up today, just watched a bit of her latest vid, she's pointing behind her ear and saying she was 'shot'. 'I don't know if you can see it, it's small' etc., I can see right through her acting.

Pay must be good.

Old 06-03-2018, 05:24 PM   #16
deca

clearly, YOU and MKturd not got a clue about what this process does to somebody and the stages they go through

still waiting for a post to your work youtube/blog etc --> because nobody's heard of YOU

remember I can easily check you out to see what you have done/who you know in the TI community ...

also can you MKUltrad post a link...as I don't know you ether apart from your post on here

getting sick of these perception management trolls ....that appear in places were real TI`s post that nobody ever heard of anywhere else in the community

don`t you get it ...real victims in the TI community work together to expose these crimes

Last edited by deca; 06-03-2018 at 05:37 PM.
Old 06-03-2018, 05:39 PM   #17
MKUltrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpon View Post
Wondered what had happened to her, if she was still Youtubing so looked her up today, just watched a bit of her latest vid, she's pointing behind her ear and saying she was 'shot'. 'I don't know if you can see it, it's small' etc., I can see right through her acting.

Pay must be good.
She is a useful idiot. I do believe she is a Cern employee but one paid to deal with TIs for the simple reason that she is a quantum biologist. It's likely she has studied psychopathy systems, but not in the way that people think. I think this is to do more with neuralistic programming on quantum level. There for she is the closest you will get to a Cern top secret operation in plain sight.

There is a good reason for this and it is interconnected with people like You Tube Blogger Dutchsinse who has posted some pretty serious shit about HAARP and Cern being connected to Earthquakes and serious weather events around the world. It also has a lot to do with the new strain of Quantum computing such as D-Wave which is looking at interdimensional links.

Dutchsinse has been online since 2011 and predicted the Japanese earthquake which caused the Tsunami. Japan just happens to be a country that was assigned to be a Cern observer state back in 1996.

Dutchsinse's you tube channel is constantly being slandered and having his videos pulled by you tube for bullshit excuses, and thousands of subsribers are being deleted from his channel.

Yet Dr. Horton is getting tons of subscribers? She is there to take peoples attention off people like Dutchsinse and what Cern is attempting to do with Quantum computers and microchipping.

So what Dr. Horton is saying about implants is kind of true. The problem is she wants the rest of the world to think TIs are batshit crazy tin foil hat loons to enforce the stereotype in order to prevent a surge of people demanding CT/MRI scans from their doctors.

Since she came on the scene I had already began noticing the sensations she is describing, but I am not covered in burn marks or bruises like she is. So I let it play out. She is full of shit.

To block those sorts of particles you need to be a lead box 5 feet thick at least, whilst a faraday cage has different designs, each one to a certain frequency. She already proved herself that there were other signals getting through the cage.

Its likely a drill test, so she is using this bullshit to cover for something else. Probably 5G experiments or something incorporated into Wi-Fi.

Remember, the internet/dark net began at Cern. All roads lead there.
Old 06-03-2018, 06:02 PM   #18
deca

conjecture & bullshit

er

Quote:
So what Dr. Horton is saying about implants is kind of true. The problem is she wants the rest of the world to think TIs are batshit crazy tin foil hat loons to enforce the stereotype in order to prevent a surge of people demanding CT/MRI scans from their doctors.
if you demand a CT/MRI scans because you believe you have illegal implants you normal don`t get them and you get carted off to be psychologically evaluated by mental health experts ....then the mental health become your primary mental health care provider, not your GP and they get to say what treatment you get or don`t get .... you really don`t have a clue do YOU ...also they can block you getting your medical records !!!!

again it's normal and sane to try and protect your body from harm .....wearing hats and gloves ...protection gear ....hence why people in battle zones were body armour

every real TI has tried at some point throw fear & panic to protect there mind-body with tin foil, pot pans/baking trays with anything thing they can get there hands on

again remember real TI`s had a real-life job career before being targeted and no history of a mental illness ....I suppose YOU grow up thinking everyone's out to get YOU and is your "normal" perception

yeah I suppose from YOUR belief/POV she has to be a "deep state agent" because she not been mentally ill/schizophrenic on disability benifits all her life !!!

Last edited by deca; 06-03-2018 at 06:28 PM.
Old 06-03-2018, 07:34 PM   #19
MKUltrad

Quote:
conjecture & bullshit

er

if you demand a CT/MRI scans because you believe you have illegal implants you normal don`t get them and you get carted off to be psychologically evaluated by mental health experts ....then the mental health become your primary mental health care provider, not your GP and they get to say what treatment you get or don`t get .... you really don`t have a clue do YOU ...also they can block you getting your medical records !!!!

again it's normal and sane to try and protect your body from harm .....wearing hats and gloves ...protection gear ....hence why people in battle zones were body armour

every real TI has tried at some point throw fear & panic to protect there mind-body with tin foil, pot pans/baking trays with anything thing they can get there hands on

again remember real TI`s had a real-life job career before being targeted and no history of a mental illness ....I suppose YOU grow up thinking everyone's out to get YOU and is your "normal" perception

yeah I suppose from YOUR belief/POV she has to be a "deep state agent" because she not been mentally ill/schizophrenic on disability benifits all her life !!!
"every real TI has tried at some point throw fear & panic to protect there mind-body with tin foil, pot pans/baking trays with anything thing they can get there hands on"

Really? Some people know the the actual science behind radiation. Dr. Horton assumes all TIs don't. Frankly, her little room is laughable especially when it convenient for her to pop off to her secret hiding locations. Because, you know, we all have one of them. What does she do? Run out to the shops in a space suit. Get real.

She also assumes that we are all thick enough to go out an waste money on implant detectors when some of us whom have already had MRI'S and CT scans could simply request this information from the hospital. How? Drum roll.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................because its the law. That goes for your mental health records and medical history too. This however can only be done at the records office and you have to pay for photocopies. I seriously doubt requesting your own personal information is classified as a "mental health disorder".

"every real TI has tried at some point throw fear & panic to protect there mind-body with tin foil, pot pans/baking trays with anything thing they can get there hands on"

Really? Who. Provide the source of these startling statistics. Or is that your assumption after watching too many Dr. Horton videos?

"again it's normal and sane to try and protect your body from harm"

Perhaps you should purchase a few slabs of lead and encase yourself in it because frankly any scientist will tell you just how effective tin foil is. Why don't you write to Dr. Horton and ask her to explain why tin-foil and a faraday cage is so effective at blocking radiation.

".....wearing hats and gloves ...protection gear ....hence why people in battle zones were body armour."

Are you planning on being taken seriously?

Oh wait...whats that highly "credible" website you always mention when things go wrong for you in an argument? The one that supposedily proves you are a TI because you bought a frequency detector of them?
Old 06-03-2018, 07:43 PM   #20
deca

dude, we have MRI scans plus RF detectors ....plus now thanks to Dr Horton implants analysis from removed implants....

I forgot you don`t need evidence ...because YOU KNOW IT ALL and people should just take your word for it .....