Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 28-07-2014, 06:32 PM   #41
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
No one corrected me at all.

Stick to your 1950s farm machinery.
man .. you do have a short memory.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=129

and HUH??
i have no 1950's farm equipment.
i do, however have a 1959 Norton.

Last edited by bikerdruid; 28-07-2014 at 06:33 PM.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 06:39 PM   #42
busa

Obfuscation and disruption is not the right path to the truth.
The left path is to corrupt. Everything.

I know people only think at their own level, but I play a different game to see who knows what or who will give the truth knowing what I already know.
Don't assume I think or operate at your level.

I am sure others on here know I am a little bit smarter than average.
A wise ass even?

It's a game. We play for stakes. The stakes are information.
We gather data, they gather data.

We extract the truth if we can or obtain a picture from what is not answered or what is answered incorrectly. Looking for information on the Google censored media will bring little of much worth. Anything if value is soon removed.
It's a canny game, know who the players are and on which path they walk.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 06:40 PM   #43
lightgiver

Lightbulb Up IN Smoke

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

The Soybean car, also known as the Hemp body car, was a concept car. Its first iteration of the body was made partially from hemp and soybeans.. The body was lighter and therefore more fuel efficient than a normal metal body.. The car used an ethanol derived from Hemp or Alcohol..It was made by Henry Ford's auto company in Dearborn, Michigan, and was introduced to public view on August 13, 1941...

Henry Ford first put Eugene Turenne Gregorie of his design department in charge of manufacturing. Ultimately he was not satisfied with the proposed project, and gave the project to the Soybean Laboratory in Greenfield Village. The person in charge there was Lowell Overly, who had a background in tool and die design. The finished prototype was exhibited in 1941 at the Dearborn Days festival in Dearborn, Michigan. It was also shown at the Michigan State Fair Grounds the same year.. Patent 2,269,452 for the chassis of the soybean car was issued January 13, 1942...

Why use up the forests which were centuries in the making and the mines which required ages to lay down, if we can get the equivalent of forest and mineral products in the annual growth of the fields?"

"There's enough alcohol in one year's yeild of an acre of potatoes to drive the machinery necessary to cultivate the fields for one hundred years."

—Henry Ford...

http://www.hempcar.org/ford.shtml
http://www.globalresearch.ca/rising-...p-in-your-tank
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=182
BP Estimates The World Has just 53.3 Years Of Oil Left..The way china etc etc is going I would half that figure...Yeah they are getting so desperate for profit and the high life they are now resorting to fracking, what a bunch of Knobs...

http://gas2.org/2014/07/03/bp-estima...ears-oil-left/

Last edited by lightgiver; 28-07-2014 at 06:42 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 06:44 PM   #44
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
man .. you do have a short memory.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=129

and HUH??
i have no 1950's farm equipment.
i do, however have a 1959 Norton.
You proved nothing there either.
You argued, disrupted and obfuscated to fail in obtaining what you demanded.
I will not provide you with anything, I will not feed you.

Get it yet?

Last edited by i_am; 30-07-2014 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Give it a rest
Old 28-07-2014, 07:01 PM   #45
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
Get it yet?
perfectly.
one cannot provide what they have not got.

just so all following this thread can see this, my job here is done.
there is no evidence, whatever, that the masons are involved in a program to microchip children.
or, anyone else for that matter.

if compelling evidence were presented, i would happily admit my error.

Last edited by i_am; 30-07-2014 at 01:38 AM.
Old 28-07-2014, 07:05 PM   #46
busa

The difference between 1950 farming technology motorcycles and 200mph computer controlled fuel injected motorcycles.
1st gear 77mph
2nd gear 120mph
And then power all the way through to 200 plus.

Last edited by i_am; 30-07-2014 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Where is the love?
Old 28-07-2014, 07:10 PM   #47
busa

Quote:
perfectly.
one cannot provide what they have not got.

just so all following this thread can see this, my job here is done.
there is no evidence, whatever, that the masons are involved in a program to microchip children.
or, anyone else for that matter.

if compelling evidence were presented, i would happily admit my error.
You failed to obtain any evidence at all because of your piss poor attitude and foot stamping.
It's a straight fail.

Old 28-07-2014, 07:16 PM   #48
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
You failed to obtain any evidence at all because of your piss poor attitude and foot stamping.
It's a straight fail.
ya ..
you spend way more energy protesting than it would take to post evidence, if you had any.
any following the thread can clearly see that.

what evidence have you that there is/are program(s) whose goal it is to microchip the populous, and children in particular?
put up, or shut up.

in the other thread to which i linked above, your claim was proven incorrect.
Old 28-07-2014, 07:24 PM   #49
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
ya ..
you spend way more energy protesting than it would take to post evidence, if you had any.
any following the thread can clearly see that.

what evidence have you that there is/are program(s) whose goal it is to microchip the populous, and children in particular?
put up, or shut up.

in the other thread to which i linked above, your claim was proven incorrect.
repeated for your benefit, Busa ..
still .. obfuscation galore, but no evidence.
Old 28-07-2014, 07:39 PM   #50
ksigmason

Quote:

I did say in another thread what MasoniCHIP was and how it had nothing to do with implanting chips into anyone.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 07:45 PM   #51
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
I did say in another thread what MasoniCHIP was and how it had nothing to do with implanting chips into anyone.
Correct.
I asked and you answered.

Old 28-07-2014, 08:03 PM   #52
lightgiver

Lightbulb Micro Chips

Quote:
Would you microchip your child?

Wendy Duvall's 11-year-old daughter is to be fitted with this tracking device. But will it help keep her safe? Interviews by Sally Weale..

Sally WealeThe Guardian, Wednesday 4 September 2002..

Danielle Duval Age 11, from Reading, Berkshire, who is being fitted with the first microchip tracking device..

I think it is a really good idea. It is better than getting kidnapped or abducted. I haven't always been frightened, but in the past couple of weeks after Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman, it has made me a bit nervous. With this, at least my parents will know exactly where I am. I feel OK about having the implant; a bit nervous. All I know is that they are going to put a local anaesthetic in my arm, and then insert the chip.

Most of my friends have said they would have it done. Nobody has said to me that they think it is a bad idea. My little sister Amy, seven, has said she will most probably have it done. It might help keep children safe.

Wendy Duval A school catering controller and mother of Danielle and Amy.

With so much going on at the moment, it makes things a bit safer. It is not going to prevent Danielle being abducted, but it gives me peace of mind. It did affect Danielle, all this coverage of Holly and Jessica. She is worried about it. She asked me: "What if I go out? What if someone takes me away?" Obviously, she can't be a prisoner; she has to be able to go out and lead a normal life. Since the bodies of Holly and Jessica have been found, she has not wandered off. Now she's not going very far..

It is up to every individual parent whether they want their child to have it done or not. I have had a lot of people saying to me, "Oh Wendy, where did you get it?" They want to get it done to their children. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work.

I'm not having it done to find out where she is every second of the day. It's just if she is supposed to be in at a certain time and she is not; I would be able to find her in an emergency. She has a mobile phone, but she doesn't always carry it.

I don't think we are over-reacting. It doesn't have to be in her for the next 20 years. If she decides she does not want it, she doesn't have to have it. It's up to her. The chances of Danielle being abducted are very few and far between. But the parents of Jessica and Holly probably felt the same, and look what happened to them..

The murder of Danielle Jones was an English murder case where no body was found and the conviction relied upon forensic authorship analysis of text messages sent on the victim's mobile phone. Danielle Sarah Jones, (16 October 1985 – c. 18 June 2001), was last seen alive on 18 June 2001; her body has never been found..Contrasts between this case and the murder of Hannah Williams have been drawn, citing the disparity in news media coverage of the two as an example of missing white woman syndrome..CHiPs is an American television drama series produced by MGM Studios (now owned by Turner Entertainment) that originally aired on NBC from September 15, 1977, to July 17, 1983...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAF_Lakenheath
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Danielle_Jones
http://www.theguardian.com/education.../04/schools.uk
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=412However the murderer might be in here; sitting in here, all smug and shiny... until we walked in. And now they're a little less smug and a little less shiny... and I think that's pretty cool, don't you?.. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1345

Last edited by lightgiver; 28-07-2014 at 08:27 PM.
Old 28-07-2014, 08:27 PM   #53
bikerdruid
Banned

does anyone have any actual evidence that masons wish to RFID chip your children?

Last edited by i_am; 30-07-2014 at 01:40 AM.
Old 28-07-2014, 08:31 PM   #54
lightgiver

Lightbulb Bentwaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

Aliens (1986)..Sgt. Apone, played by Al Matthews in a strong sympathetic role, wears a masonic ring..Newts father was in the US Air Force, and Carrie spent much of her childhood in England..It was at a school in Lakenheath that she was cast in Aliens.. The Lakenheath-Bentwaters Incident was a series of radar and visual contacts with Unidentified Flying Objects that took place over airbases in eastern England on the night of 13–14 August 1956, involving both RAF and USAF personnel...

http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Al_Apone
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakenhe...aters_incident
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...151467&page=12Theoretical astrophysicist..Which means she's smarter than you are, Colonel. Especially in matters related to the Stargate..Oh, here we go.. Another scientist. General, please.. Amazing..This is what was missing from the dig at Giza.. This is how they controlled it.. It took us 15 years and 3 supercomputers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth..Your unexpected defeat of Anubis has created an unstable situation among the System Lords...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=107

Last edited by lightgiver; 28-07-2014 at 08:33 PM.
Old 29-07-2014, 06:06 AM   #55
busa

"The company began marketing its technology for humans after the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA; Rockville, MD) approved its VeriMed™ RFID system as a medical device in 2004. About 200 people in the USA now carry the chip, which contains a 16-digit identifier linked to their individual medical record in a central database. According to Kevin McLaughlin, President of VeriChip, “We are in our first roll-out phase here in the USA. We will get to Europe eventually, probably within three years.”

"Robert Cornick, Vice President of Zebra Technologies (Vernon Hills, IL, USA), the leading manufacturer of systems to print RFID tags, said, “Healthcare is an emerging market for RFID. It is expected to become a very close number two after retail.” IDTechEx, a market research firm in Cambridge, UK, estimates that the market for RFID systems in healthcare will rise from US$90 million in 2006 to US$2.1 billion in 2016."

200 t least in 2006 and how many now in 2014?
With US citizens being so gullible?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1618368/

Last edited by busa; 29-07-2014 at 06:06 AM.
Old 29-07-2014, 06:10 AM   #56
busa

Verichip implants used by companies for staff to gain access.

This was back in 2006, how many more now?

http://www.spychips.com/press-releas...richipped.html

"According to Williams, a local doctor has already implanted two of CityWatcher's employees with the VeriChip devices. "I will eventually" receive an implant, too, he added. In the meantime, Williams accesses the data center with a VeriChip implant housed in a heart-shaped plastic casing that hangs from his keychain. He told McIntyre he had no qualms about undergoing the implantation procedure himself, and said he would receive an implant as soon as time permits.

"It worries us that a government contractor that specializes in surveillance projects would be the first to publicly incorporate this technology in the workplace," said McIntyre. CityWatcher provides video surveillance, monitoring and video storage for government and businesses, with cameras set up on public streets throughout Cincinatti."

Old 29-07-2014, 06:14 AM   #57
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
"The company began marketing its technology for humans after the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA; Rockville, MD) approved its VeriMed™ RFID system as a medical device in 2004. About 200 people in the USA now carry the chip, which contains a 16-digit identifier linked to their individual medical record in a central database. According to Kevin McLaughlin, President of VeriChip, “We are in our first roll-out phase here in the USA. We will get to Europe eventually, probably within three years.”

"Robert Cornick, Vice President of Zebra Technologies (Vernon Hills, IL, USA), the leading manufacturer of systems to print RFID tags, said, “Healthcare is an emerging market for RFID. It is expected to become a very close number two after retail.” IDTechEx, a market research firm in Cambridge, UK, estimates that the market for RFID systems in healthcare will rise from US$90 million in 2006 to US$2.1 billion in 2016."

200 t least in 2006 and how many now in 2014?
With US citizens being so gullible?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1618368/
and this relates to masons and the RFID chipping of children .. how?
and eight year old article .. hardly current.
Old 29-07-2014, 06:17 AM   #58
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
This was back in 2006, how many more now?
so..two in 2006.
so.. how many in 2014?
Old 29-07-2014, 06:21 AM   #59
busa

Quote:
and this relates to masons and the RFID chipping of children .. how?
and eight year old article .. hardly current.
Check out lightgivers info he kindly posted about children being chipped.

The 8 year old article is relevent.
At least 200 in 2004 so how many US people are dumb enough to have accepted it now?

You don't think in your infinite wisdom that there is a policy of information being censored out of the news? aka the UK government's porn filter which is removing access to any website the government doesnt like.

Last edited by busa; 29-07-2014 at 07:11 AM. Reason: housekeeping
Old 29-07-2014, 06:25 AM   #60
multiversal_quiver

No worries about chip implants. People have been trained to carry around chipped devices that offer them some conveniences and entertainment in exchange for gps location tracking, communications monitoring and recording, remote control of cameras and microphones on the devices, and data mining on personal activities and social interactions of people. These things have been openly admitted by whistleblowers. Now people are starting to wear devices on their bodies. Next maybe you can have contact lenses that do the same thing. Then naturally, why not have some kind of implanted interface to enhance performance.

But you don't really need personal devices and chips with all of the external surveillance technology like face recognition surveillance cameras mounted on drones, aircraft, street corners and buildings.

"If you are going to control any population for any length of time, you must have some measure of consent. It's exceedingly difficult to see how pure terrorism can function indefinitely. It can function for a fairly long time. But, I think sooner or later you have to bring in an element of persuasion, an element of getting people to consent to what is happening to them. Well, it seems to me that the nature of the ultimate revolution with which we are now faced is precisely this: that we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy, who have always existed, and presumably always will exist, to get people actually to love their servitude. This seems to me the ultimate in malevolent revolutions, shall we say. And this is the problem which has interested me for many years, and about which I wrote thirty years ago a fable, Brave New World, which is essentially the account of a society making use of all the devices at that time available, and some of the devices which I imagined to be possible, making use of them in order to first of all to standardize the population-- to iron out inconvenient human differences-- to create so to say, mass produced models of human beings arranged in some kind of a scientific caste system. Since then, I have continued to be extremely interested in this problem, and I have noticed with increasing dismay that a number of the predictions which were purely fantastic when I made them thirty years ago have come true or seem in process of coming true. A number of techniques about which I talked seem to be here already, and that there seems to be a general movement in the direction of this kind of ultimate revolution, this method of control, by which people can be made to enjoy a state of affairs which by any decent standard they ought not to enjoy." Aldous Huxley, in the 1960's

Last edited by multiversal_quiver; 29-07-2014 at 06:40 AM.
multiversal_quiver is offline   Reply With Quote