Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 06-07-2014, 07:43 AM   #1
redman
Inactive

Default Masonic bible exposed.

Oldy but goldy.

Remember seeing this awhile back, good to see the difference in actual information in the bible, and it's all Egyptian stuff to do with Rah. Would love to go and confront some fat ass 33 degree Mason and quiz the little runt over it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRABgw-0lG4#t=79
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 10:26 AM   #2
elshaper
Inactive

Thanks for digging this up redman.

I wonder if there is a PDF version I can download. Fascinating.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 12:49 PM   #3
ronisron
Inactive

The Church of Babylon, with Horus as savior, became the Church of Rome, with Jesus as the savior. They adopted Jesus as such becasue he was a man who amassed a large following through his travels, speaking to people about the truth of the world, and they found that trying to erase Jesus memory and all he stood for wasn't going to work -- they couldn't just deny Jesus out of existence, so they just scratched any reference of Horus, and put Jesus name there instead. Jesus' mother was given the persona of Queen Semiramis, Horus' mom. They said "Here's your hero! He was a god on Earth. Come worship in his name, bathe in the light" etc. Jesus wasn't into organized religion, or the marketing of it. I believe the story of him confronting the merchants in the temple to be true. That's in line with someone who was exposing the hypocrisy behind organized religion. Which was a massive threat to the order of the day. Jesus was executed because he was a threat to the PTB with his voice and growing stature.

Jesus real miracle was in giving people hope, giving people truth, uplifting them, inspiring them. If you will, Jesus is patron saint of the truth movement. Of all of us here. He died because he was telling the truth.

BTW, the video? Whether or not the Hebrews say Amen and have a meaning for it, it doesn't take away from the fact that Amen is also the name of an Egyptian God. That's how they do it. They co opt things and pervert the meanings to suit their own end. And throw in all of their key words and numerology. 33 years old -- 33rd degree freemason.....etc. A regular King James Bible has all the same pictures and definitions. The only thing that makes that Bible more creepy is the Masonic insignia on the cover.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 01:07 PM   #4
elshaper
Inactive

So are you saying Jesus was Horus?
The bible also says that jesus was the morning star! (morning star is referred to Lucifer-the Devil). Is it to smear Jesus's name again by muddling with Lucifer when in fact two are different?
Old 06-07-2014, 02:04 PM   #5
redman
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
The Church of Babylon, with Horus as savior, became the Church of Rome, with Jesus as the savior. They adopted Jesus as such becasue he was a man who amassed a large following through his travels, speaking to people about the truth of the world, and they found that trying to erase Jesus memory and all he stood for wasn't going to work -- they couldn't just deny Jesus out of existence, so they just scratched any reference of Horus, and put Jesus name there instead. Jesus' mother was given the persona of Queen Semiramis, Horus' mom. They said "Here's your hero! He was a god on Earth. Come worship in his name, bathe in the light" etc. Jesus wasn't into organized religion, or the marketing of it. I believe the story of him confronting the merchants in the temple to be true. That's in line with someone who was exposing the hypocrisy behind organized religion. Which was a massive threat to the order of the day. Jesus was executed because he was a threat to the PTB with his voice and growing stature.

Jesus real miracle was in giving people hope, giving people truth, uplifting them, inspiring them. If you will, Jesus is patron saint of the truth movement. Of all of us here. He died because he was telling the truth.

BTW, the video? Whether or not the Hebrews say Amen and have a meaning for it, it doesn't take away from the fact that Amen is also the name of an Egyptian God. That's how they do it. They co opt things and pervert the meanings to suit their own end. And throw in all of their key words and numerology. 33 years old -- 33rd degree freemason.....etc. A regular King James Bible has all the same pictures and definitions. The only thing that makes that Bible more creepy is the Masonic insignia on the cover.
So a regular Kings James has all the Egyptian stuff in it?
Old 06-07-2014, 02:10 PM   #6
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
So are you saying Jesus was Horus?
The bible also says that jesus was the morning star! (morning star is referred to Lucifer-the Devil). Is it to smear Jesus's name again by muddling with Lucifer when in fact two are different?
No, Jesus was Jesus. Horus was the "saviour" of the Church of Babylon. When they "retooled" the Church, it became the Church of Rome, and they took the name of Jesus as their "saviour", and ascribed all of Horus' attributes to him. That's all.

This is what I mean by co-opting. Morningstar? Who is the morning star? Lucifer. I don't think it was so much to smear Jesus name by "muddling" it with Lucifer, it's more like trickery. This is how people wind up inadvertenly worshipping Lucifer. This is also how they feed that entity or energy, how they trick Christians into honoring it as well. "Christians" are inadvertently worshipping Lucifer because of all of this. AND still worshipping Horus because of this trickery. The name Jesus isn't correct either, and perhaps that's also part of the subterfuge; his name was also reported to be Yeshua. Amen may mean "so it is" or "so it will be" in Hebrew, but it is also the name of an Egyptian God. Do you see? This has become a hodgepodge of religions and beliefs.

Amen, acknoweldges Amen Ra. The morningstar, as we know, is Lucifer. The "saviour" born 3 days after winter solstice, born to a virgin, died at 33, resurrected 3 days later, is Horus. As it stands, the Christians inadvertently believe in Amen, Lucifer, and Horus. The religion has next to nothing to do with who Jesus/Yeshua was and what he represented. They do reference things that were true about Jesus/Yeshua in the Gospels; they had to, because there were people who knew of him, his legend was still being told.

A little bit of truth, a whole lot of myth and subterfuge, and there is the Christian religion.

I'll say it again, he is the patron saint of guys like Icke, Cooper, Jones et al. He is their vanguard. Maybe Icke and Jones are alive because the PTB know it's not wise to martyr a man who's telling the truth.... Cooper? We all know what happened there, don't we?
Old 06-07-2014, 02:14 PM   #7
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman View Post
So a regular Kings James has all the Egyptian stuff in it?
Absolutely. In the way that some dictionaries have "extras" at the end of the book, origins of names, different words, etc. It depends on which version/publisher you pick up. It's not exclusive, and TBH I didn't know the Masons had their own Bible.
Old 07-07-2014, 10:55 AM   #8
redman
Inactive

Quote:
Absolutely. In the way that some dictionaries have "extras" at the end of the book, origins of names, different words, etc. It depends on which version/publisher you pick up. It's not exclusive, and TBH I didn't know the Masons had their own Bible.
Well, I didn't know that.

What's it say about all the Egyptian stuff?

Last edited by redman; 07-07-2014 at 10:55 AM.
Old 07-07-2014, 11:02 AM   #9
elshaper
Inactive

I'm off to view a several different second hand book shops and see if they stock there. I know you can buy on ebay but I don't know if it's worthwhile spending money on. Also, do not like the thought of having something evil in my house. I know, unless you investigate, you will not know the light from dark but I think you get burned along the way too. It's the cost of scrifice.
Old 07-07-2014, 11:05 AM   #10
dolores1

For a truly screwed up version of the Bible try The Schofield Bible. It changes everything! Black becomes white, but then again it was The Oxford Press edition paid for by Zionists for American Zionist Christians!

Pure profits, not prophets!

D
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 11:11 AM   #11
redman
Inactive

Mormons have one of the best religions for utter tripe and severe racist undertones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxFuYerZUjg
Old 07-07-2014, 11:50 AM   #12
porridge
Banned

Quote:
No, Jesus was Jesus. Horus was the "saviour" of the Church of Babylon. When they "retooled" the Church, it became the Church of Rome, and they took the name of Jesus as their "saviour", and ascribed all of Horus' attributes to him. That's all.

You mean the Roman church in Babylon Cairo or Babylon Sumer?

Horus had nothing to do with the Babylonians?
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 01:26 PM   #13
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Well, I didn't know that.

What's it say about all the Egyptian stuff?
It's the same layout. Pictures of different Gods, religious symbols, definitions... it's just like an addendum to the book itself. Think of it like the Bible, with extras. A "nod" to other religions.
Old 07-07-2014, 01:47 PM   #14
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
You mean the Roman church in Babylon Cairo or Babylon Sumer?

Horus had nothing to do with the Babylonians?
I'll explain that. Many believe that Babylon was Rome, prior to and as Rome was becoming the dominant world power. I agree. The church that precedes the Church of Rome, or the Catholic church, I refer to as the Church of Babylon. "The Whore of Babylon" is believed by many, or interpreted to be the Catholic Church.

The worship of Horus seems to have followed the ruling class from Egypt, to Greece, to Rome. Horus worship seems to have been replaced by Jesus worship. The Jesus in the Christian Bible appears to be Horus under different circumstances, a few new miracles, and a new name. Horus had a nemesis named Set, Jesus had a nemesis named Satan.

It comes down to what you believe Babylon is, and what it represents.
Old 07-07-2014, 04:40 PM   #15
porridge
Banned

Quote:
I'll explain that. Many believe that Babylon was Rome, prior to and as Rome was becoming the dominant world power. I agree. The church that precedes the Church of Rome, or the Catholic church, I refer to as the Church of Babylon. "The Whore of Babylon" is believed by many, or interpreted to be the Catholic Church.

The worship of Horus seems to have followed the ruling class from Egypt, to Greece, to Rome. Horus worship seems to have been replaced by Jesus worship. The Jesus in the Christian Bible appears to be Horus under different circumstances, a few new miracles, and a new name. Horus had a nemesis named Set, Jesus had a nemesis named Satan.

It comes down to what you believe Babylon is, and what it represents.
Well Im guilty of calling Rome Babylon, but there is no real evidence to suggest Rome originates from Babylon, accept the Dagon fish link & the pope.
I dont believe they worshipped Horus either, Jesus was just the next extension from Julius Caesar being the man god.
Externalising & disempowering the people & channelling the energy to the church.
The Romans were big into Mythra anyway, why would they worship Horus, although again these have similar stories coz they are all based on astrology lol

The Romans gained a lot of knowledge & wisdom from Egypt, why the done their best to cover the knowledge up by burning down the library & desecrating temples, like Luxor aka temple of man.

The Vatican "Via Della Conciliazione" is a 'dead' copy of the Aztec's Sun & Moon pyramid complex avenue of the dead..I have proven this before on here.

The Aztecs of course also had there own Jesus Quetzalcoatl.

Quote:
Similarities of Christ and Quetzalcoatl include the following:

1. Both Christ and Quetzalcoatl were recognized as creator of all things. (Mosiah 4:2; Saenz 1962:19, 40)

2. Both Christ and Quetzalcoatl were born of virgins. (Alma 7: 10; Gamiz 95)

3. Both Christ and Quetzalcoatl are described as being white or as wearing a white robe. (3 Nephi 11:8; Torquemada 47)

4. Both Christ and Quetzalcoatl performed miracles. (3 Nephi 26:15; Sejourne 136‑137)

5. Both Christ and Quetzalcoatl taught the ordinance of baptism. (3 Nephi 11:23; Irwin 1963:170)

6. Both Christ and Quetzalcoatl prophesied of future events. (Ixtlilxochitl: 40)

7. Both Christ and Quetzalcoatl were universal as opposed to just being recognized as local gods. (3 Nephi 16: 1; Sejourne 1962)

8. A great destruction was associated with both Christ and Quetzalcoatl at exactly the same time period in history. (3 Nephi 8:5; Ixtlilxochitl: 40)

9. The cross was a symbol to both Christ and Quetzalcoatl. (3 Nephi 27:14; Irwin 1963:165)

10. Both Christ and Quetzalcoatl sent out disciples to preach their word. (3 Nephi 12:1; Wirth 1978:55)

11. Both Christ and Quetzalcoatl promised they would come a second time. (2 Nephi 6:14; Sahagun 1:40)

12. A new star is associated with both Christ and Quetzalcoatl. (3 Nephi 1:21; Anales de Cuauhtitlan 7)

13. The children of both Christ and Quetzalcoatl will become lords and heirs of the earth. (4 Nephi 1: 17; Ixtlilxochitl: 40)

Last edited by porridge; 07-07-2014 at 04:43 PM.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 05:02 PM   #16
ksigmason

Quote:
Oldy but goldy.

Remember seeing this awhile back, good to see the difference in actual information in the bible, and it's all Egyptian stuff to do with Rah. Would love to go and confront some fat ass 33 degree Mason and quiz the little runt over it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRABgw-0lG4#t=79
I'd just like to point out that that isn't the Bible I received from my Lodge when I became a Master Mason. I'd also like to point out that my Lodge gives the member the book of his faith.

With combative, arrogant attitude like that I'm surprised no one is just lining up to meet you.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 05:36 PM   #17
monay

Smile pot calling kettle black

That is all in the Abrahamic box and not outside of it. KJV was a Masonic text as well.

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/k1002.cfm
monay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 05:47 PM   #18
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by monay View Post
That is all in the Abrahamic box and not outside of it. KJV was a Masonic text as well.

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/k1002.cfm
KJV is not a Masonic text. King James is said to have been a Mason, but being a Mason doesn't make every action "Masonic."

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 06:30 PM   #19
pound

Interesting video below from a guy named Marty Leeds who has created a numerical and alphabetical cipher to decode hidden messages and meanings (relating to astrology, astronomy, anatomy, gematria etc) in the Masonic bible. In this video, he decodes the name of Jesus Christ and shows how it relates to the mathematical constant Pi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9GipZ0Enzc
Old 07-07-2014, 07:13 PM   #20
monay

Smile handshakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
KJV is not a Masonic text. King James is said to have been a Mason, but being a Mason doesn't make every action "Masonic."
ksigmason,

So what about the handshakes? Why was Bacon involved? Did you even read the link?

Last edited by monay; 07-07-2014 at 07:17 PM.
monay is offline   Reply With Quote