Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2013, 02:49 PM   #1081
fluxed
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,709
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nt-amused.html

Old news, as these freemasons on here , well know.

Concerning the freemason temple in Buckingham palace..
the Queen was not amused because WE FOUND OUT!

The Daily mail is a proper newspaper, for telling the
public these truth's.

'Freemasonry' is the royal brotherhood.
It is a post christian word.
Pre christian, they were known as royal druids.
Druidism was a royal brotherhood.( source Egypt)
Freemasonry is modern druidism.


DONT TRUST THESE FREEMASONS WHO TELL YOU
OTHERWISE
__________________
'All leadership roles, will be banned from any secret society and be subject to a
renumeration cap.''

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 02:56 PM   #1082
fluxed
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,709
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenwolf View Post
Fluxed, Masons have no dogma besides moral values (Love, Brotherhood, Charity etc).
The Rituals are our tradition, and there is nothing wrong with that. Also, i have read some of your posts, and i wonder how you connect Freemasonry with an Egyptian Pharaoh. Or Toth, which you see as some kind of 'antichrist', while it was just one of the lesser gods of Egyptian Mythology. Freemasonry is more Jewish than it is Egyptian, and that is a major difference. But i am an open-minded man (Like any Mason should be), so show me proof that Freemasonry is the evil you say it is. You can even be lazy and link me to a website, all fine by me

Love and Light.

Royal freemasons expend themselves putting out
disinformation in attempts to disguise their
sacred bloodlines, for always their ancestors
are the worst of humankind.
Symbols disguise their bloodlines.
Why?
Royalty was first educated, using Hieroglyphics.


As a non-royal freemason, you should see this
as the one and only truth.

Royalty is evil. Freemasons aspire to this, otherwise
they would not join.

Are the freemasons telling us that royalty is a nice
family???


No, they cannot. Thus, they are KNOWINGLY supporting
the devil.

And you might learn from this....

The book of the dead is the oldest known religious
text, IN THE WORLD!

Chapter 162 of the Book of the dead, contains
the most secret,most sacred, the greatest of all
mysteries. Its name is the Book of the Hidden
Dwelling - that is, the Book of Amenta or the
Ritual of the Resurrection. Obscure as these
mysteries may seem, on account of the form -
that of dramatic monologue and soliloquy -
and the brevity of statement, we can recognize
enough to know that these are the originals of all
the other 'mysteries,' Gnostic, Kabbalistic,
Masonic, or Christian. The dogma of the incarnation
was an Egyptian mystery. Baptismal regeneration,
transfiguration,transubstantiation, the resurrection
and ascension,were all Egyptian mysteries.

http://www.wisdomlib.org/egypt/book/...d/doc6932.html
__________________
'All leadership roles, will be banned from any secret society and be subject to a
renumeration cap.''

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.

Last edited by fluxed; 08-10-2013 at 03:02 PM.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 03:22 PM   #1083
speculative
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: At sea! (The Irish one at the moment!)
Posts: 1,762
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxed View Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nt-amused.html

Old news, as these freemasons on here , well know.

Concerning the freemason temple in Buckingham palace..
the Queen was not amused because WE FOUND OUT!

The Daily mail is a proper newspaper, for telling the
public these truth's.

'Freemasonry' is the royal brotherhood.
It is a post christian word.
Pre christian, they were known as royal druids.
Druidism was a royal brotherhood.( source Egypt)
Freemasonry is modern druidism.


DONT TRUST THESE FREEMASONS WHO TELL YOU
OTHERWISE
Did you even read the article? It says the lodge was not going to meet at Buckingham palace, but at a hall near by...the problem was that they wanted to use a royal term for which permission was not granted. you really should read what you post, it only makes you look a little sillier each time
__________________
S&F
James K
Merely a fool, on the path to confusion.

Quote by someone on this forum!
"You'll never beat a fool with logic or facts but you can demolish anyone with sincerly spoken nonsense"
speculative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 05:23 PM   #1084
eastbeast
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: MFW
Posts: 1,271
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxed View Post
Concerning the freemason temple in Buckingham palace..
the Queen was not amused because WE FOUND OUT!

I'm sure she is really worried.




Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxed View Post
The Daily mail is a proper newspaper, for telling the
public these truth's.

So you believe everything you read in the papers?????????????
You believe ANYTHING you read in the Daily Mail?????????????????????????
There really is no hope for you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxed View Post
'Freemasonry' is the royal brotherhood.
It is a post christian word.
Pre christian, they were known as royal druids.
Druidism was a royal brotherhood.( source Egypt)
Freemasonry is modern druidism.


Not too sure the Druids would agree with you, but you carry on in your own little world as you're obviously so happy in your ignorance.



Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxed View Post
DONT TRUST THESE FREEMASONS WHO TELL YOU
OTHERWISE


We don't actually need you or anyone to trust us.
Those who do, do. Those who don't don't.
__________________
Yes I am a Freemason, and proud to be one.
eastbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 05:25 PM   #1085
eastbeast
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: MFW
Posts: 1,271
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxed View Post

Chapter 162 of the Book of the dead, contains
the most secret,most sacred, the greatest of all
mysteries. Its name is the Book of the Hidden
Dwelling


So not really so secret then.
__________________
Yes I am a Freemason, and proud to be one.
eastbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 09:13 PM   #1086
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,315
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxed View Post
Concerning the freemason temple in Buckingham palace..
Oh, so you have pictures of it?

Quote:
The Daily mail is a proper newspaper, for telling the public these truth's.
It's a trashy rag for idiots to read.

Quote:
'Freemasonry' is the royal brotherhood.
Quote:
Freemasonry is modern druidism.
You really should start with the fact that this is your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxed View Post
Royal freemasons expend themselves putting out disinformation in attempts to disguise their sacred bloodlines, for always their ancestors are the worst of humankind.
I don't know. If we compared a list of non-Masons and anti-Masons, I bet Masons would come out on the cleaner side.

Quote:
Royalty is evil. Freemasons aspire to this, otherwise they would not join.
HA! You have no way of knowing why each man joins. It has nothing to do with royalty either. Your ignorance knows no bounds.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 01:53 PM   #1087
fluxed
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,709
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speculative View Post
Did you even read the article? It says the lodge was not going to meet at Buckingham palace, but at a hall near by...the problem was that they wanted to use a royal term for which permission was not granted. you really should read what you post, it only makes you look a little sillier each time
Notice onlookers, he disregards the fact that there
IS A FREEMASON TEMPLE in buckingham palace.


Listen, royal-scoop mason, i don't give a flying fcuk
where they meet. What is important, is the fact
itself.

Remember onlookers, the Queen is supposed to head
the church of England.

What does freemasonry have to do with the church
of England?

Why does the royal family also head freemasonry?
__________________
'All leadership roles, will be banned from any secret society and be subject to a
renumeration cap.''

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 01:56 PM   #1088
fluxed
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,709
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

What did i say before?

Another thing these freemasons do is undermine the source,
if it tells the truth.( freemason temple in Buckingham palace ).

Look what ksigmason calls the newspaper....
__________________
'All leadership roles, will be banned from any secret society and be subject to a
renumeration cap.''

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:38 PM   #1089
kadosh
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,744
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxed View Post
Notice onlookers, he disregards the fact that there
IS A FREEMASON TEMPLE in buckingham palace.
How many times do you need to be informed that THERE IS NO MASONIC TEMPLE or LODGE inside of BUCKINGHAM PALACE or any other royal household property. You are deliberately providing misinformation to this forum.
kadosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:45 PM   #1090
kadosh
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,744
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxed View Post
Why does the royal family also head freemasonry?
Read this link for more information on the historical connection between Freemasonry and the Royal connection: - http://www.freemasonrytoday.com/feat...ry-and-royalty
kadosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:49 PM   #1091
kadosh
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,744
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxed View Post
What does freemasonry have to do with the church of England?
Why don't you tell us? Only facts and not fiction please.
kadosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:52 PM   #1092
kadosh
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,744
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxed View Post
Another thing these freemasons do is undermine the source, if it tells the truth.( freemason temple in Buckingham palace ).
You are the one who is completely misinformed about Freemasonry and not telling the truth! You provide no valid sources for your ongoing incorrect statements on this forum.
kadosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 04:39 PM   #1093
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,315
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxed View Post
Notice onlookers, he disregards the fact that there IS A FREEMASON TEMPLE in buckingham palace.
Except you have no evidence of its existence. You have articles of people making claims, but I can make claims all day -- it doesn't make them true. Prove to us it exists.

Quote:
Why does the royal family also head freemasonry?
Because he was elected by the Brethren. This is unique to England, but the Duke of Kent is only in charge of British Masons...he has no authority outside of his jurisdiction. As I've said before, there are around 175 Grand Masters worldwide. If he were to come visit my Lodge in Idaho, he'd be accorded the same honors as any other visiting Grand Master. He could not however act in any authoritative manner as he's not a member of our jurisdiction.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 04:58 PM   #1094
ravenwolf
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 34
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Very interesting fluxed! Indeed all religion is based on earlier religion. However the annunaki worship is the oldest known. Do you believe in a higher power?
ravenwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 08:01 PM   #1095
speculative
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: At sea! (The Irish one at the moment!)
Posts: 1,762
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxed View Post
Notice onlookers, he disregards the fact that there
IS A FREEMASON TEMPLE in buckingham palace.
No YOUR "evidence" states they do not meet there, you just do not read.


Quote:
Listen, royal-scoop mason, i don't give a flying fcuk
where they meet. What is important, is the fact
itself.
Nice language, you cannot and will not stop us meeting, we are free individuals with all the same rights YOU have, try not to forget that in your ravings, k?

Quote:
Why does the royal family also head freemasonry?
You must really be dumb, a million times later you still cant grasp that the Duke of Kent only heads Freemasonry in England and Wales, not even in Scotland. Get with the program eh?

Why? because we vote him to do so.
__________________
S&F
James K
Merely a fool, on the path to confusion.

Quote by someone on this forum!
"You'll never beat a fool with logic or facts but you can demolish anyone with sincerly spoken nonsense"
speculative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 06:36 AM   #1096
ravenwolf
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 34
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

You should really visit a Lodge sometimes Fluxed. Or maybe even a Grand Lodge. It is so different than you think
ravenwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:45 PM   #1097
fluxed
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,709
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenwolf View Post
Very interesting fluxed! Indeed all religion is based on earlier religion. However the annunaki worship is the oldest known. Do you believe in a higher power?
Then you, like others trusting the bible, need to prove this.

Whereas i can prove otherwise...

''The Egyptian Book of the Dead contains the oldest known religious writings in the world.''

Further..

''Chapter 162 of the Book of the dead, contains
the most secret,most sacred, the greatest of
all mysteries. Its name is the Book of the Hidden
Dwelling - that is, the Book of Amenta or the
Ritual of the Resurrection. Obscure as these
mysteries may seem, on account of the form -
that of dramatic monologue and soliloquy -
and the brevity of statement, we can recognize
enough to know that these are the originals
of all the other 'mysteries,' Gnostic, Kabbalistic,
Masonic, or Christian. The dogma of the incarnation
was an Egyptian mystery. Baptismal regeneration,
transfiguration, transubstantiation, the resurrection
and ascension,were all Egyptian mysteries.''

http://www.wisdomlib.org/egypt/book/...d/doc6932.html


This clearly proves, your mesopotamia took the teachings
from Egypt.
__________________
'All leadership roles, will be banned from any secret society and be subject to a
renumeration cap.''

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:53 PM   #1098
fluxed
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,709
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Do people notice the anger, coming from these
freemasons?

They hate the truth.

Freemason lodge at Buckingham palace....


''The founding of the lodge has also alarmed some
Royal staff who do not wish to be associated with
the fraternity famed for bizarre initiation rites,
mystical regalia and mysterious codes of conduct.''

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nt-amused.html
__________________
'All leadership roles, will be banned from any secret society and be subject to a
renumeration cap.''

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 02:33 PM   #1099
ravenwolf
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 34
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Okay, so... A few Royals want to create a 'Royal Lodge', but the queen does not want to be associated with Freemasonry. This does not prove that Freemasonry is a 'Royal' thing. Men can be a 33 degree Sovereign Grand-Inspector General of the Scottish Rite, while a gardener or something.

Don't understand me wrong Fluxed; I really don't like Monarchy, and i am sad my country (the Netherlands) is not a republic (yet). However Freemasonry is really just a collection of rituals to make you a better person. With a beautiful tradition! And of course we Masons know we borrow from many (ancient) religions and cultures. This is a part of the beauty of Freemasonry
ravenwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:35 PM   #1100
rapunzel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: neath the starred and leafy sky
Posts: 5,748
Likes: 372 (250 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxed View Post
Then you, like others trusting the bible, need to prove this.

Whereas i can prove otherwise...

''The Egyptian Book of the Dead contains the oldest known religious writings in the world.''
Wrong. The Pyramid Texts are generally considered to be the oldest sacred texts we know about. Although some parts of the Book of the Dead contain some of the Pyramid Texts you did not make that clear.

By the way, rw nw prt m hrw is not a book, but you, with your knowledge of ancient Egypt, already knew that didn’t you?

Quote:
Further..

''Chapter 162 of the Book of the dead, contains
the most secret,most sacred, the greatest of
all mysteries. Its name is the Book of the Hidden
Dwelling - that is, the Book of Amenta or the
Ritual of the Resurrection. Obscure as these
mysteries may seem, on account of the form -
that of dramatic monologue and soliloquy -
and the brevity of statement, we can recognize
enough to know that these are the originals
of all the other 'mysteries,' Gnostic, Kabbalistic,
Masonic, or Christian. The dogma of the incarnation
was an Egyptian mystery. Baptismal regeneration,
transfiguration, transubstantiation, the resurrection
and ascension,were all Egyptian mysteries.''


http://www.wisdomlib.org/egypt/book/...d/doc6932.html
The mention of ‘chapter 162’ is of no earthly use at all since different papyri had different numbering. Were you referring perhaps to the Saite rescension? Could you check and let me know as I’d love to look up this chapter/spell to see what ‘mysteries’ it contains.

According to Budge, chapters 155- 167 were spells which were engraved on amulets giving the deceased the protection of Rā, Osiris, Isis, Horus, and other gods. So what does this say about 162 containing the most secret, most sacred of all the mysteries?

I think Gerald Massey is having you on and you are a fool to rely on him. His books are well worth a read but using great caution.

Do let me have your answer as soon as possible. I have noticed that you have been ignoring my posts, even when they pose questions to you, which is very naughty. Have you decided that, as you have been shown to be totally and completely wrong on a number of occasions it is best to avoid me and others who show you up?

Quote:
This clearly proves, your mesopotamia took the teachings
from Egypt.
Wrong again! Mesopotamian religion was not connected to Egyptian religion. Where are the similarities?
__________________
"What have you done to the cat, Erwin? He looks half dead."
- Mrs. Schrödinger.


Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:27 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.