Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 02-09-2013, 07:29 PM   #841
slartibartfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post
Exactly my point - admission is by invite only and that invite is tailored by your very own defines. So Freemasonic lodges are not about equality or respect at all - do they welcome mebers of the Muslim or Jewish faith, do they welcome Catholics, Christians and Satanists alike, do they welcome people who may have transgressed in law, the disabled, people from different cultures, creeds, colors and religion - is the freemason house a free house, as Equality would suggest, or is irt a closed house open only to those who fit certain perimeters set by the lodges themselves?
Admission is by request, not invitation. We welcome, Muslims, Jews, Catholics, Hindus and people of other religions or even their own personal image of a supreme being. Satanists have always been a debated subject, though it is generally accepted that it isn't really compatible with the ethos of Freemasonry. We have deaf, blind and members with other disabilities. Colour in this country is a none issue with respect to Freemasonry.

Quote:
i'd thank you not to miss-appropriate what i confuse and what i don't.
Chill.

Quote:

You see the very ethos of a 'master' or a grand this and grand that sets our precisely a hierarchical structure where in initiates come in at base levels and have a system of which to climb to sit in the big chair.

Being 'superior' to another is by self enforcing doctrine symbolic of a hierarchy - i think you just proved, beyond all shadow of doubt, that masonic lodges are not about equality, respect and honor - as you claimed in your mealier post, with the simile admission of the above quote.
I disagree, the system of being in the chair for a year then stepping aside is a development opportunity for all. It prevents anyone becoming used to the perceived power and helps to keep people grounded.

Quote:

You claim freemasons base their conduct on equality, respect and honesty - yet each one of these defining, foundational, concepts are lacking in masonic lodges.

i would say therefore that you have either lied (intentionally, or otherwise) or that you are mistaken.

Which is it?
It is neither and I would suggest it is you who are mistaken.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:45 PM   #842
grandmasterp
Banned

Originally Posted by zhiba
Exactly my point - admission is by invite only and that invite is tailored by your very own defines. So Freemasonic lodges are not about equality or respect at all - do they welcome mebers of the Muslim or Jewish faith, do they welcome Catholics, Christians and Satanists alike, do they welcome people who may have transgressed in law, the disabled, people from different cultures, creeds, colors and religion - is the freemason house a free house, as Equality would suggest, or is irt a closed house open only to those who fit certain perimeters set by the lodges themselves?
I think that's a fair point Zhiba.
I'd say that in England for sure, I son't know about anywhere else; that the Freemasons tend to be middle-middle or lower-middle class.
Small business people, administrative types, small c ' conservative' in outlook and possibly large C Conservative politically.
I've not come across anyone outside that 'type' and it's the type I am too.
Birds of a Feather flock together so Masons round here tend to be similar sorts of guys.
There are Indian masons for sure and there was one turban wearing Sikh mason at the last social we went to ,not sure of any Moslems but they don't discriminate on religious grounds.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:58 PM   #843
busa

ksig, for the UK Masons not to to carry out basic checks on their potential members is dangerous at the very least. Just about any new job in a career or profession with an element of trust requires a CRB.

I can't believe this omission is just naivety on behalf of the UK Masons, this is very basic stuff.

As for the alien agenda, discussing it might compromise your military position perhaps? But if you have no knowledge of the subject I guess it wouldn't matter if you did.

The USAF Special Ops pilot who hung around with our bike crowd had signed his 70 year secrecy agreement so he was fairly cautious about what he told me in the interest of protecting his family stateside.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders

Last edited by busa; 02-09-2013 at 09:58 PM.
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:16 PM   #844
grandmasterp
Banned

DBS now buddy.
CRB went out last December.
Disclosure & Barring Service.
Good idea too.
If our students worked on different sites they had to have a CRB check done and paid for at each site.
DRB covers the person across sites, more 'teeth' too.
Old 02-09-2013, 10:29 PM   #845
my hero
Inactive

Cultists cling to their cult much as limpets do to the hull of a ship and have as much knowledge of the ship, or its and their, ultimate destination.

Last edited by my hero; 02-09-2013 at 10:32 PM. Reason: clarity
my hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:31 PM   #846
grandmasterp
Banned

Good metaphor.
Old 03-09-2013, 01:55 PM   #847
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
DBS now buddy.
CRB went out last December.
Disclosure & Barring Service.
Good idea too.
If our students worked on different sites they had to have a CRB check done and paid for at each site.
DRB covers the person across sites, more 'teeth' too.
Interesting.
Last time I had a CRB was about 3 years ago.

Yes even for basic jobs employers now require criminal checks.
It just shows how slack the Masons are in not requiring any legal checks.
A potential PR disaster in the making? Any old pedo could in theory join?

Old 03-09-2013, 01:59 PM   #848
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
ksig, for the UK Masons not to to carry out basic checks on their potential members is dangerous at the very least.
I agree. For far too long we didn't watch well over our West Gate and we brought in some we should never have.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 04:57 PM   #849
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
I agree. For far too long we didn't watch well over our West Gate and we brought in some we should never have.

The UK Masons are very concerned about their poor public image and yet still leave the back door open, so to speak?

How many criminals are already in and deep cover?

Old 03-09-2013, 07:07 PM   #850
slartibartfast

Quote:
The UK Masons are very concerned about their poor public image and yet still leave the back door open, so to speak?

How many criminals are already in and deep cover?
Why would they be in?
Old 03-09-2013, 09:44 PM   #851
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Interesting.
Last time I had a CRB was about 3 years ago.

Yes even for basic jobs employers now require criminal checks.
It just shows how slack the Masons are in not requiring any legal checks.
A potential PR disaster in the making? Any old pedo could in theory join?
I'm not sure how it works but applicants are pretty well sussed out by the masons as far as I know.
We still have that basic ' Police Check' jobby , DBS ( CRB as was) is for anyone working with kids or vulnerable people in certain designated jobs and voluntary roles.
Given that they do have a fair sprinkling of plod in the masons I expect it's pretty easy for them to get the skinny on whoever they want. Those official police checks only cost a fraction of what CRB was. I don't know how much DBS is yet but CRB was £80 a pop for students on every placement.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 03-09-2013 at 09:51 PM.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:06 PM   #852
busa

Quote:
I'm not sure how it works but applicants are pretty well sussed out by the masons as far as I know.
We still have that basic ' Police Check' jobby , DBS ( CRB as was) is for anyone working with kids or vulnerable people in certain designated jobs and voluntary roles.
Given that they do have a fair sprinkling of plod in the masons I expect it's pretty easy for them to get the skinny on whoever they want. Those official police checks only cost a fraction of what CRB was. I don't know how much DBS is yet but CRB was £80 a pop for students on every placement.

Quit kissing Masonic arse will ya ffs? It's cringeworthy.
2 Masons have already said the.UK arm don't run CRB's on new members. So don't even think about bullshitting me. Mingling pure waffle with a sprinkle of random facts is a tad amateurish mate. You claim you are not a Mason and misrepresent them, I wouldn't be too chuffed with that.

Last edited by busa; 03-09-2013 at 11:08 PM.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:14 PM   #853
grandmasterp
Banned

Just sayin' is all.
If someone has access to info it's likely they'll use it.
One of the things that sorta pricks my ears up about joining the masons is that issue of privacy.
Just say someone pitches up and applies to join a lodge and nobody knows who they are.
Isn't it maybe just a bit likely that someone in a position to do so might run a few checks?
Could even be legit, any voluntary organisation can pay for that basic Police check on applicants.
OK someone like me , I'm known , they know where I live, where I work and that I'm in a CRB'd job. This is a rural place, every fecker knows who's who round here.
Plus I would be proposed by the Provincial Grand Secretary who is my buddy.
I'd be 'in' no problem.
But someone they didn't know, I reckon they'd check up on.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:14 PM   #854
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
Why would they be in?
Criminals are all over the place. They don't come I'm standard packages or wearing special suits you know.
There are criminals in the police, in the justice system, at main board level of major international companies, in senior managerial positions in the financial sector infact all over the place. Criminals are everywhere.

Old 03-09-2013, 11:18 PM   #855
busa

Quote:
Just sayin' is all.
If someone has access to info it's likely they'll use it.
One of the things that sorta pricks my ears up about joining the masons is that issue of privacy.
Just say someone pitches up and applies to join a lodge and nobody knows who they are.
Isn't it maybe just a bit likely that someone in a position to do so might run a few checks?
Could even be legit, any voluntary organisation can pay for that basic Police check on applicants.
OK someone like me , I'm known , they know where I live, where I work and that I'm in a CRB'd job. This is a rural place, every fecker knows who's who round here.
Plus I would be proposed by the Provincial Grand Secretary who is my buddy.
I'd be 'in' no problem.
But someone they didn't know, I reckon they'd check up on.

But slartiwhatshisface said they don't do criminal checks they just use trust.
So stop bullshitting me and stop arse kissing for.goodness sake.

Old 03-09-2013, 11:24 PM   #856
grandmasterp
Banned

+1
There's wrong uns in all walks of life and no one can say if someone will turn out to be a crook or not.
Solicitor in today's paper.
Totally respectable guy to all intents and purposes a pillar of his community until the Law Society started digging and it turns out he was a right crook.
Nobody can see that coming until it happens, there's always fiddles and there will always be those who take advantage.
That's what some people are like.
Thankfully they are the minority of people.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:38 PM   #857
mick1981
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Except grammar and punctuation can change the subject or affect what is being said.

Remember, there's a difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your Uncle jack off a horse.

I deny only the ignorant comments, the lies, and the misconceptions.
You Deny everything you are just a drone after all, someone has told you to deny the truth me THINKS FOR MONEY

everyone is catching onto you couple of liars spreading disinformation only a fool would believe what you say ,if you and your mates didn't spread deliberate dis-information on every mason post it might not look so bad but you are all over every post spewing nonsense,

SO are you in your army uniform or got your student hat on this week ksigmason? What job will you dream up next week ????

Instead of being in the national guard will you now join the full army again next week so you can get to murder innocent children in Syria???

Funny I asked the clinical psychologist at work what was her opinion of people who gravitate towards groups like the army or mason etc etc

She said its a condition where a person lacks something in there personality and don't like to stand out as an individual but instead feel the need to be circled by people and have to be told what to do or its outside there comfort zone!! Sound familiar guys
mick1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 11:48 PM   #858
grandmasterp
Banned

Pretty poor psychologist then IMO.
Most lads from my part of the world who join the army do so for the same economic reasons we did in my day, cos there's sod all else for them.
Most squaddies tolerate rather than enjoy the BS aspects of military life.
Joining the masons is akin to joining a reenactment society or a cricket club or anything similar, it's a voluntary hobby or pastime.
Hobbies and jobs aren't quite the same and anyone who thinks that there is a 'military mindset' has never served in the forces.
There are as many different types of squaddies as there are types of people.
Sensitive sorts, erseholes, comics, poets, musicians, jocks, all sorts.
Some of the officers are all of a piece but there's not so many chinless wonders in the Corps. The toffs tend to be in Regiments like the Guards or similar.
Medical Corps ( my old corps) officers are usually docs working off their med school fees that the Army has paid.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:59 PM   #859
busa

Quote:
+1
There's wrong uns in all walks of life and no one can say if someone will turn out to be a crook or not.
Solicitor in today's paper.
Totally respectable guy to all intents and purposes a pillar of his community until the Law Society started digging and it turns out he was a right crook.
Nobody can see that coming until it happens, there's always fiddles and there will always be those who take advantage.
That's what some people are like.
Thankfully they are the minority of people.
Human nature is human nature. The bigger the income, the higher the status, there are just much greater and more numerous opportunities for misdemeanors.

I.disagree and think the majority are now.bent. Sign of the decay in the dying phase if our civilisation.
The big global.criminals control everything now.

Old 04-09-2013, 10:02 AM   #860
my hero
Inactive

Whatever is poured into their head exits from their mouth. A gargoyle does the same.
my hero is offline   Reply With Quote