Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 16-09-2013, 09:22 AM   #1041
my hero
Inactive

I've heard they're quite popular in some circles.
my hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2013, 11:57 AM   #1042
fluxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by speculative View Post
if anyone does something that is "unmasonic" - ie unlawful, evil etc.

How dare he equate masonic with good.

DONT TRUST THIS SCOOP.

Masonic means with-hold, conceal, betray.
Masonic means, side with the royals.

The head of freemasonry is a royal.

So how can he possibly equate freemasonry( royal)
with good??

You know, this king david family of complicit
murderers, rapists, perverts???

Once this has been enforced, the sun
will shine upon a masonic free world.
fluxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2013, 01:24 PM   #1043
my hero
Inactive

The goat's not to blame.
Old 16-09-2013, 01:35 PM   #1044
wendypeace27

Lightbulb

(Hypothetical thinking lol) If there are infinite realities, then the "eye" knows how to tap into and detroy many. All through "brother" like groups. I would say all of them but eastbeast dosent know about it, b/c its so secret. Not really a secret to us that like David Icke, lol. Either that or they all are clueless but I am "feeling" that eastbeast knows more than his counterparts. Too bad the Ancients -- the ones that have protected us before -- are here. Too bad for all of you, you will not be forgiven.
Old 16-09-2013, 04:07 PM   #1045
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by my hero View Post
Or a goat maybe?
Hell, no! Those turds bite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxed View Post
How dare he equate masonic with good.
What? It is good. There's nothing wrong with it. Your perceptions don't count

Quote:
The head of freemasonry is a royal.
This is something unique to England. I think another Grand Lodge has a "HRH" next to his name, but, again, there are around 177 Grand Lodges worldwide and each one is elected according to the Laws and Constitution. The Grand Master of the UGLE only has authority over that Grand Lodge, nothing more. Nor is he head of all Freemasonry; no one man is.

Quote:
So how can he possibly equate freemasonry( royal) with good??
Easily. They've done a lot of good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
(Hypothetical thinking lol) If there are infinite realities, then the "eye" knows how to tap into and detroy many. All through "brother" like groups. I would say all of them but eastbeast dosent know about it, b/c its so secret. Not really a secret to us that like David Icke, lol. Either that or they all are clueless but I am "feeling" that eastbeast knows more than his counterparts. Too bad the Ancients -- the ones that have protected us before -- are here. Too bad for all of you, you will not be forgiven.
Absurd post is absurd. You speak of a hypothetical, but then gloat of your own superior knowledge concerning that very hypothetical you made up. LOL

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019

Last edited by ksigmason; 16-09-2013 at 04:07 PM.
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2013, 05:42 PM   #1046
my hero
Inactive

So the cultist got bitten by a goat? Must have caught the vibe right off.
Old 16-09-2013, 08:33 PM   #1047
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by my hero View Post
So the cultist got bitten by a goat? Must have caught the vibe right off.
When I was a kid. My grandpa had a really stubborn goat...lil bastard.

Old 16-09-2013, 08:48 PM   #1048
my hero
Inactive

Maybe the old party didn't tell you to avoid cults. You're fucked now.
Old 16-09-2013, 10:01 PM   #1049
fluxed

Pharaohs = secret brotherhood and family bloodline.
Family educated by highly advanced being.
Family are enabled criminals and perverts.

Family planned, now, long long ago.

''God talks about David in II Sam 7:16.

David is promised, unconditionally, that his bloodline would never run out. God also said that David's kingdom AND throne would go on forever. ''

Family directs mankind.

How does the family do it?

1) Alcohol and secondary drugs.
2) Religion ( royal gods )
3) Media.( directed / limited )
4) Education.( directed / limited )

Reject 2, and the eyes see the world.

Old 17-09-2013, 11:37 PM   #1050
eshalis

I used to hate the masons but after a lot of research I would join them. I like esoteric knowledge and think there is some truth in it.
Royal Gateway Ancestors: Elizabeth Alsop (Back to King Edward I and Hamelin Plantagenet), Olive Welby (Back to Henry II), John Prescott 3x(Back to Henry II), Jean Bourbon Iron Mask (son of Prince Louis de Bourbon, Count of Soissons, Clermont, and Dreux). King Edward III via Robert Morgan
eshalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2013, 01:46 PM   #1051
my hero
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eshalis View Post
I used to hate the masons but after a lot of research I would join them. I like esoteric knowledge and think there is some truth in it.
Enjoy.
Old 25-09-2013, 10:03 AM   #1052
identro
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eshalis View Post
So, I take it you like to bring misfortune into other people's live for fun? THIS IS ACTUALLY WHAT THEY DO. They actually make money by doing this. Are you serious? You like that? I'm sure you do.

Ever heard of demons? These are amongst them, and ALOT of them.

Masonry is simply another organisation that is part of the Occult/Cabal. They are known for preventing groundbreaking technology to reach the mainstream.

Free energy, magic, and so many other things are being held back by these organisations, such as: The Masonry, Occult, Cabal - > 'Shadow Government' or a more suitable name would be: "DAS Untermenschen Vereinung".
identro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2013, 02:52 PM   #1053
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by identro View Post
So, I take it you like to bring misfortune into other people's live for fun? THIS IS ACTUALLY WHAT THEY DO.
Using ALLCAPS doesn't give your message anymore validity. Any who, we don't bring misfortune, we attempt to better our community through acts of charity and philanthropy. How do you help your community? Bully and troll your way around a forum? *slow clap* Wow, you sure took the moral high ground there.

Quote:
Ever heard of demons? These are amongst them, and ALOT of them.
Well, those guys know how to party.

Quote:
Masonry is simply another organisation that is part of the Occult/Cabal.
Clueless post is clueless.

Quote:
They are known for preventing groundbreaking technology to reach the mainstream.
If it's known there must exist some evidence you can post.

Old 25-09-2013, 03:16 PM   #1054
fluxed

The above freemason is ready to defend the devil.

Actors, the lot of them. But face to face, my
criteria recognition has very little work to perform,
when spotting a freemason.

On TV, they will express strain, in their eyes -
rapid eyeball etc...

They are all spreading disinformation, for the
sake of face. Politicians are CRAP actors.

The Queen is a good one, but her family has
had thousands of years to improve in its cunning.

But notice all the royal eyes, are rapid also.
Even the royal brain cannot conceal nature
and the effects thereof.

Old 25-09-2013, 05:39 PM   #1055
ksigmason

Quote:
Okay, Helen "Momma" Boucher...

Quote:
But face to face, my criteria recognition has very little work to perform, when spotting a freemason.
You've named several people as Freemasons who are not. Your criteria online is, essentially, to name anyone who disagrees with your lies a "Mason". I can only assume your "face-to-face" recognition is just as flawed and ignorant.

Last edited by ksigmason; 25-09-2013 at 05:39 PM.
Old 25-09-2013, 09:14 PM   #1056
eastbeast

Quote:

How is that then?
Presumably as you are so convinced you can post an example of where any one of us has said as much?

No?

Didn't think so.

Quote:
Actors, the lot of them.

Paid up Equity members now then are we?

Quote:
But face to face, my
criteria recognition has very little work to perform,
when spotting a freemason.

Oh good grief, now you are descending into the realms of fantasy not seen since Victorian times when it was claimed criminals could be identified by their head shape.
Failing that how about the old posters promoting anti-semitism showing Jews with big hooked noses, beards and an evil look.

You really are special.

Quote:
On TV, they will express strain, in their eyes -
rapid eyeball etc...

I think you have a different Television to everyone else.

Quote:
They are all spreading disinformation

You are the only one spreading disinformation, and it is shameful, you have no honour whatsoever, you have been shown time after time to be misinformed, but still maintain you position leaving everyone with the only conclusion that you are deliberately lying.

Quote:
The Queen is a good one, but her family has
had thousands of years to improve in its cunning.

Yes, the Queen has had an Equity card for years.

Quote:
But notice all the royal eyes, are rapid also.
Even the royal brain cannot conceal nature
and the effects thereof.

Must be boring watching Television at your house, you only get close ups on people's eyes.
Old 26-09-2013, 05:22 PM   #1057
identro
Inactive

It's funny how these masons say they are saying nothing but the truth.
It is only that you merely have to open one page of the earth's history and it's empire to see that it's servans will defend the empire to their death because without they will have lost everything they have lived for.

It does not matter to it's servants/slaves that they are being used nor that they are doing the wrong thing ( even in god's eye's).

This is EXACTLY how brainwashing works. You are brainwashed ksigmason. You have been fed this information to put it on the internet and claim everyone who talks bad about your "brotherhood" is a shill, troll or liar.

I feel like I am in Nazi Germany and I am not allowed to criticize your organisation. This is how it started. We all know how it ended. Yep, I went there. I brought in the hitler-card. Do I care? No, there are too many similarities these days to deny them at this point.

Something is boiling and the 33rd degree's know whatsup. It's funny how the masons use their sister-organisation, 'The Muslim Brotherhood' to clean up all the dirty work.

You too, ksigmason, will face god's wrath. You brought this on yourself. I hope you have fun in hell.
identro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2013, 08:42 PM   #1058
slartibartfast

Quote:
It is only that you merely have to open one page of the earth's history and it's empire to see that it's servans will defend the empire to their death because without they will have lost everything they have lived for.

It does not matter to it's servants/slaves that they are being used nor that they are doing the wrong thing ( even in god's eye's).

This is EXACTLY how brainwashing works. You are brainwashed ksigmason. You have been fed this information to put it on the internet and claim everyone who talks bad about your "brotherhood" is a shill, troll or liar.

I feel like I am in Nazi Germany and I am not allowed to criticize your organisation. This is how it started. We all know how it ended. Yep, I went there. I brought in the hitler-card. Do I care? No, there are too many similarities these days to deny them at this point.

Something is boiling and the 33rd degree's know whatsup. It's funny how the masons use their sister-organisation, 'The Muslim Brotherhood' to clean up all the dirty work.

You too, ksigmason, will face god's wrath. You brought this on yourself. I hope you have fun in hell.
Godwin's Law, you lose.

The difference between us and you is that we say what we see and know, you know very little.
Old 26-09-2013, 08:44 PM   #1059
ksigmason

Quote:
And you have yet to prove otherwise.

Using ALL CAPS, swearing, using personal attacks, and general mudslinging isn't evidence of anything.

Quote:
You guys have yet to prove any wrongdoing by the Masonic Fraternity. You guys spew out pure conjecture, but fail to give real evidence. At least wendypeace had the integrity to say that real facts were not necessarily present or relevant for the anti-Masonic theories wendy gave.

Quote:
You are brainwashed ksigmason.
You know, you'd think that my family, friends, and co-workers would have noticed a change with all of this brainwashing going on.

Quote:
You have been fed this information to put it on the internet and claim everyone who talks bad about your "brotherhood" is a shill, troll or liar.
I'm fed nothing. Everything I talk about comes around from individual research, that I've done before I even became a Freemason. I did tons of research prior to joining, from perspectives of pro-Mason, anti-Mason, and neutral. I talked with my family, friends, and various religious leaders. I talked with Masons who were old and young, and some who had left for various reasons. With all of this I found nothing wrong with joining them and, since I've joined, I have enjoyed my time, continued my research, and have not regretted joining for a single instance.

Quote:
I feel like I am in Nazi Germany and I am not allowed to criticize your organisation.
I don't mind criticism when it's due, but you don't post honest or rational criticisms, but rather you're foul-mouthed and post lies. You are more than free to speak your mind, but so am I; this is a two way street and opposing thought is not suppression. Quit acting like some faux martyr.

It's ironic that you are trying to compare us to Nazis when Masons were actually suppressed, not this fake thing you're trying to pull. That is a big difference between Masons and anti-Masons: you don't see Masons calling for anti-Masons to be suppressed or thrown in jail or killed, but you do see the anti-Masons doing all of this and who share the company like Hitler, Mussolini, many Islamic nations, Communist Russia, and other authoritarian states.

Quote:
Something is boiling and the 33rd degree's know whatsup.
I don't get why so many ignorantly assume the Scottish Rite is where the authority lies. Too many focus on the numbering system and fail to realize that degree doesn't equal rank or the fact that this year alone there was hundreds of men invited to receive the 33rd degree.

Quote:
It's funny how the masons use their sister-organisation, 'The Muslim Brotherhood' to clean up all the dirty work.
Prove we're connected.

Quote:
I will face His Judgment as all will, but I have done nothing wrong and your perception is not indicative of anything. Last time I checked, lying is a sin and you sir are a liar.

Last edited by ksigmason; 26-09-2013 at 08:46 PM.
Old 01-10-2013, 03:39 PM   #1060
fluxed

Freedom is a condition of compliance.

The masonic agenda cannot last for much
longer with the internet exposure.