Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Have a Laugh

Old 07-04-2009, 07:40 PM   #1
simplysimon
Inactive

Smile Finally, all truth is revealed

Having spent the past years, studying the truth of what has been, what is, and what will be. I have finally reached the truth. There is an answer!

From deep and meaningful conversations, esoteric knowledge has been gained, awareness of the whole has been revealed. The answer is so simple and has literally been in front of you for many, many years.

The struggle for wisdom has at times been a daunting task, the attempts to decode reality have ultimately led to a profound understanding of where we all are and our part within this apparently meaningless universe.

We are all trying so hard to make sense of the most simple things. We are surrounded by beauty, you can see this from the moment the sunrises, in everything around you. May you find peace and love.

If you would like to share in this wisdom, my thoughts are in the following file.

The Answer
simplysimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 09:07 PM   #2
quester123
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplysimon View Post
Having spent the past years, studying the truth of what has been, what is, and what will be. I have finally reached the truth. There is an answer!

From deep and meaningful conversations, esoteric knowledge has been gained, awareness of the whole has been revealed. The answer is so simple and has literally been in front of you for many, many years.

The struggle for wisdom has at times been a daunting task, the attempts to decode reality have ultimately led to a profound understanding of where we all are and our part within this apparently meaningless universe.

We are all trying so hard to make sense of the most simple things. We are surrounded by beauty, you can see this from the moment the sunrises, in everything around you. May you find peace and love.

If you would like to share in this wisdom, my thoughts are in the following file.

The Answer
very inspiration
thank you
quester123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:53 PM   #3
enga

Thanks

I downloaded this when you posted it to listen to later cos I was tired. I finally got round to listening to it today after a really, really shitty day at work and it made me laugh til it hurt cos it really wasn't what I was expecting.
enga is offline   Reply With Quote