Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 12-02-2018, 12:13 PM   #1
mannybash

Default I should have listened to my Dad

My father who passed away about 10-12 years ago was a very politically astute man. While I had some interest it was nowhere near as much as his. He used to tell me to read newspapers and so on. I just wasn't interested. Who cares? We can't do anything about it can we? But at least you can talk about it with other people. The same thing with history you must know your enemy as a reference to the turks and if you don't know the past you can't know the present.
He would say things like: "there is no outside world?" When watching the news. Then he came along with a predication this is 20 years ago or more. "You see all these Arab states? The US will invade them one by one you watch and see!" Of course I paid not attention because to me it made no sense. They were comparitively poor. When I asked the reason he just said oil. This did not add up to me because there surely would be new forms of energy coming there surely would be no need to invade these places and the US had it's own oil. Of course he has been proven right but for reasons that he could not have imagined. He could not get his head round ordinary pollution let alone what is happening today with smart dust chemtrails he hated gay people let alone what is happening today.
Another thing he predicted was that NATO would act as a world police force. Again this is happening. Do not dismiss what other people say simply because it seems unusual you may regret it later. I wish that I had listened to him more or read the newspapers more. He loved the telegraph not because of it being right wing but because it had the best foreign news. Sundays he would get the observer which had a crazy ammount to read
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2018, 08:37 PM   #2
reverendjim
Inactive

in the late 70's my dad said that in my lifetime our own governments would become the worst enemies we could ever face. and not just Canada. he said the west would be fucked.

how's that for a prediction?
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2018, 10:29 PM   #3
jake_ball

Years ago, I thought that the invasion of the arab countries was about oil. But yeah, I now know that it wasnt REALLY about the oil.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 03:35 PM   #4
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
in the late 70's my dad said that in my lifetime our own governments would become the worst enemies we could ever face. and not just Canada. he said the west would be fucked.

how's that for a prediction?
Pretty spot-on, I'd say.
Old 05-08-2018, 02:09 PM   #5
itsnotallrightjack

Older people have seen it all before. It's just rinse repeat. The SJWs of today are just rinse repeat of the Yippies and mass protest groups going on in the USA in 1967-8.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...es-1-episode-2

Then as now they thought marching with placards and forming lefty groups would "change the world."

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.

Rod Serling.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 02:10 PM   #6
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbomber View Post
Pretty spot-on, I'd say.
It's always been so.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.

Rod Serling.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote