Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 17-03-2016, 01:12 PM   #41
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
He grannie, did you see the Sunday politics today? The BBC really smashed into the bullshit coming from the spokesman of the remain campaign....

Most of them just seem to be businessmen who fear that it will affect their income rather than the average person on the street. They never seem to ask normal people.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2016, 01:44 PM   #42
grannie27

http://www.saynotoeu.com/live?utm_ca...tm_source=ukip

Say No to EU Event from Peterborough 16/3/2016

Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2016, 02:20 PM   #43
grandmasterp
Banned

To be able to vote you have to be on the electoral roll.
Being on that can attract council tax so very few of these people who have blagged NI numbers will be registered to vote.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2016, 03:07 PM   #44
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
To be able to vote you have to be on the electoral roll.
Being on that can attract council tax so very few of these people who have blagged NI numbers will be registered to vote.
The expats are going to the European court of human rights to push their right to vote. If they chose to live outside of the UK then they should not be included
Old 17-03-2016, 03:13 PM   #45
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by markritter View Post
The expats are going to the European court of human rights to push their right to vote. If they chose to live outside of the UK then they should not be included
Agreed.
Only people who are on the electoral roll here in the UK should get to vote.
Fair enough if somebody has a house here and is on the roll but also lives over in' say; France for half the year then they can vote but somebody who lives abroad permanently should not have a vote IMO.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2016, 09:19 AM   #46
grannie27

The European Commission will be obliged to consult with US authorities before adopting new legislative proposals following passage of a controversial series of trade negotiations being carried out mostly in secret.

A leaked document obtained by campaign group the Independent and Corporate Europe Observatory (CEO) from the ongoing EU-US Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) negotiations reveals the unelected Commission will have authority to decide in which areas there should be cooperation with the US – leaving EU member states and the European Parliament further sidelined.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/bu...-a6937141.html

VOTE LEAVE
Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz
Old 18-03-2016, 09:21 AM   #47
grannie27

Bank of England Intentionally Strangles UK Economy to Discourage Brexit
By Daily Bell Staff - March 17, 2016

http://www.thedailybell.com/news-ana...ourage-brexit/

VOTE LEAVE
Don Miguel Ruiz
Old 20-03-2016, 10:24 AM   #48
iamawaveofthesea

Getting out of the EU is the only way to avoid the international trade deals that would hand over all power to the big multinational corporations

Even Mainstream Economists Starting to Admit that "Free Trade Agreements" Are Anything But ...
George Washington's picture
Submitted by George Washington on 03/18/2016 01:39 -0400

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...they-hurt-them

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 20-03-2016 at 10:26 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2016, 03:12 PM   #49
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by markritter View Post
why not? I still pay taxes to the british govt. so I should have a say? where I live is my human right. why I pay my taxes and do business is my choice!!
Old 20-03-2016, 05:37 PM   #50
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Only British Nationals who have been resident overseas for more than 15 years are currently excluded from voting as explained here:

"I am a UK national but I live abroad. Can I vote in the referendum on EU membership this coming June?"

"Yes, but only if you have not lived abroad for more than 15 years.

The UK government pledged to change what is known as the “15-year-rule” or to “end the disenfranchisement after an arbitrary 15 years of British citizens living abroad” in the Queen’s speech to Parliament after the 2015 election (read the details here.).

However, the changes will not apply to the 2016 UK EU referendum, which will be held on June 23rd.

Speaking to Euronews, a British government spokesperson said: “The franchise for the EU referendum is based on the current franchise for UK Parliamentary elections. Currently, British citizens living abroad are entitled to be registered to vote in UK Parliamentary elections as overseas voters for up to 15 years, if they were previously registered to vote in the UK before moving overseas.”

“Many British citizens living overseas are already legally eligible to vote. We would encourage them to register online, where it only takes a few minutes, so they can participate in the upcoming Referendum.”

http://www.euronews.com/2016/02/27/a...eu-referendum/

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 20-03-2016 at 05:37 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2016, 08:08 AM   #51
iamawaveofthesea

more issues in the US...

Soros Board Member Chairs Firm Running Online Voting for Tuesday’s Utah Caucuses
by Aaron Klein20 Mar 20164723
Smartmatic Group, an electronic voting firm whose worldwide headquarters is located in the United Kingdom, will be running the online balloting process in the Utah Republican Open Caucuses on Tuesday.

The chairman of Smartmatic’s board, Lord Mark Malloch-Brown, currently serves on the board of George Soros’s Open Society Foundation and has close ties to the billionaire.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...utah-caucuses/
Old 24-03-2016, 12:12 PM   #52
iamawaveofthesea

More vote fraud in the US:

Phoenix mayor calls for feds to investigate shortage of polling places in Maricopa County
Reuters
Reuters
24 Mar 2016 at 02:14 ET

Phoenix’s mayor on Wednesday urged a federal probe into the local county’s handling of voting in Arizona’s presidential nominating contest, questioning whether minority voters were granted a fair chance to cast their ballots.

Greg Stanton asked the U.S. Department of Justice to investigate a decision by Maricopa County officials to slash the number of polling locations in Arizona’s most populous county and leave minority-heavy areas with seemingly fewer sites.

read more here: http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/phoe...ricopa-county/

Utah Voter Reveals Fraud: “I Literally Had Over 50 Ballots In My Hand”
No ID checks and ballots being handed around like napkins
Kit Daniels - March 23, 2016

One of the voters described the caucus as a vote with “no apparent controls, no credential checks, no ID checks and ballots being handed around like napkins,” with at least 250 ballots passed out to only 120 voters.

“I literally had over 50 ballots in my hand,” the voter wrote on the Godlike Productions forum. “We were told to mark our vote and place our ballot in a tin can.”

http://www.infowars.com/utah-voter-r...ts-in-my-hand/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-03-2016 at 12:13 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2016, 08:17 AM   #53
iamawaveofthesea

Hillary Accused Of Defrauding Arizona Voters, Investigation Ordered
Posted on March 25, 2016 by Sean Adl-Tabatabai

Hillary Clinton has been accused of orchestrating voter fraud during Arizona’s Democratic primary vote on Tuesday, as thousands of voters have complained that their votes were unknowingly changed to independent – preventing them from voting for Democratic rival Bernie Sanders.

Authorities have announced an official investigation into claims that the Clinton campaign were part of a vote rigging scandal to prevent Bernie Sanders from winning the State.

read more here: http://*****************/hillary-acc...ation-ordered/
Old 26-03-2016, 12:21 PM   #54
iamawaveofthesea

US presidential election process broken: Poll

A new poll shows that more than sixty percent of Americans are of the opinion that presidential election process in the US is not functional.

The Gallup survey released Friday shows that some sixty-six percent believe the election system is in a shambles, illustrating a record low.

read more here: http://presstv.ir/Detail/2016/03/26/...anders-Clinton
Old 26-03-2016, 12:28 PM   #55
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
why not? I still pay taxes to the british govt. so I should have a say? where I live is my human right. why I pay my taxes and do business is my choice!!
Because they want us to remain in a situation purely for their own benefit, not that of the nation.

They may pay tax to the UK but also get UK benefits. How long have they claimed for cold weather payments while living in hot countries, just because they can!

I will definitely be voting out. Its a bit tedious having the Germans running the show.
Old 26-03-2016, 12:29 PM   #56
markritter
Banned

Looks like the French and Germans are also wanting EU referendums. Hopefully this will be leading up to its dismantling.
Old 07-04-2016, 03:05 PM   #57
iamawaveofthesea

Government spends almost £10MILLION of taxpayers’ money delivering its pro-EU 'propaganda' in a leaflet to EVERY home in the country

Ministers claimed 85 per cent of the public wanted more information
Government leaflet will start landing on doormats as soon as next week
Brexit camp accused ministers of funding propaganda with taxpayers' cash
Steve Baker claimed the bill was higher than Vote Leave's entire budget
For the latest on the EU referendum visit www.dailymail.co.uk/EUref
By Tim Sculthorpe, Mailonline Deputy Political Editor
Published: 18:00, 6 April 2016

Every household in the country will receive a taxpayer-funded leaflet on the referendum setting out the Government's pro-EU message from next week.

Almost £10million is being spent producing, printing, delivering and promoting the leaflet which will set out why the Government believes Britain is better off in the EU.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz459Zfv1us
Old 07-04-2016, 03:10 PM   #58
iamawaveofthesea

BBC Bias, Brexit, the EU, Bilderberg and Global Government
06.04.2016 Author: Steven MacMillan

One of the BBC’s flagship news programmes has shown a “strong” bias towards Britain staying in the European Union (EU), a media monitoring group claimed last week. From the 13th of January to the 11th of March 2016, News-watch analysed 40 editions of the popular current affairs programme Newsnight. News-watch noted that 25 of the guests who appeared on the programme were in favour of Britain staying in the EU, compared to only 14 who advocated the UK leaving the union. The monitoring group noted that: “The former President of the EU Commission, José Manuel Barroso, and the former Swedish Prime Minister, Carl Bildt, have had the clear opportunity in main interviews to explain why leaving the EU would not be in the UK’s interest. There has been no balancing opinion from similarly weighty figures” who support Britain leaving the EU.

The BBC has always been the propaganda mouthpiece of the British establishment, yet many Britons still cling to the deluded notion that the BBC is an impartial news organisation. It is clear that the British establishment is desperate to keep Britain in the union, and this is reflected in the BBC’s reporting of the issue. A Brexit may prove to be the catalyst which encourages other countries to leave, triggering the collapse of the EU entirely. Unless the Western elite manage to roll a collapsed EU into a more globally integrated system, this would be a disaster for the globalists. If European nations regain control over their own affairs and resort back to national sovereignty, the agenda of the shadow elite in the form of destroying nation-states and building a global empire will be severely impeded.

http://journal-neo.org/2016/04/06/bb...al-government/
Old 07-04-2016, 05:20 PM   #59
markritter
Banned

I see the Dutch government may ignore the recent voting in their country regarding Ukraine. Apparently their law only says they have to consider the vote rather than act on it. I would not be shocked if we see a lot of this coming up, where voters are ignored. Could get quite nasty.
Old 07-04-2016, 05:21 PM   #60
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
BBC Bias, Brexit, the EU, Bilderberg and Global Government
06.04.2016 Author: Steven MacMillan

One of the BBC’s flagship news programmes has shown a “strong” bias towards Britain staying in the European Union (EU), a media monitoring group claimed last week. From the 13th of January to the 11th of March 2016, News-watch analysed 40 editions of the popular current affairs programme Newsnight. News-watch noted that 25 of the guests who appeared on the programme were in favour of Britain staying in the EU, compared to only 14 who advocated the UK leaving the union. The monitoring group noted that: “The former President of the EU Commission, José Manuel Barroso, and the former Swedish Prime Minister, Carl Bildt, have had the clear opportunity in main interviews to explain why leaving the EU would not be in the UK’s interest. There has been no balancing opinion from similarly weighty figures” who support Britain leaving the EU.

The BBC has always been the propaganda mouthpiece of the British establishment, yet many Britons still cling to the deluded notion that the BBC is an impartial news organisation. It is clear that the British establishment is desperate to keep Britain in the union, and this is reflected in the BBC’s reporting of the issue. A Brexit may prove to be the catalyst which encourages other countries to leave, triggering the collapse of the EU entirely. Unless the Western elite manage to roll a collapsed EU into a more globally integrated system, this would be a disaster for the globalists. If European nations regain control over their own affairs and resort back to national sovereignty, the agenda of the shadow elite in the form of destroying nation-states and building a global empire will be severely impeded.

http://journal-neo.org/2016/04/06/bb...al-government/
It was recently reported that the leave campaign was slightly ahead. Hopefully it will pick up.