Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 07-05-2016, 07:48 PM   #41
piskavac

Exit under any price!

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 08:35 PM   #42
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Not voting is a fair call.
I'm voting Leave in the hopes we do leave.
Better out than in IMO.
Still be hard times for some but maybe not quite as hard.

I think we should leave for several reasons, but financially it could be a disaster for many British people. I also believe the UK will vote out.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 09:38 PM   #43
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
I think we should leave for several reasons, but financially it could be a disaster for many British people. I also believe the UK will vote out.
Quote:
I also believe the UK will vote out.
So do I ,but not sure that will be the "official" Result
Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 10:01 PM   #44
eddy64

dont worry there can always be another vote till the uk gets it right.
eddy64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 10:54 AM   #45
eddieb

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
The British Brainwashing Crap ran a three part programme a couple of days back on how we got into this thing that is the EU. In the first part several points were made, 1: the British Public were kept in the dark. 2: Less than Twelve months after getting in it was realised that it was all a big mistake.
3: The political vote i.e the voting done by the pollies, was fixed.

Re-financially, The EU has a 20% loading on all thing sold within the EU.Therefore all EU products bought in the UK will drop, i.e 20% off say all German cars.
The EU represents less than 24% of the world wide trade and that figure is diminishing year on year. Once out we will be buying from the WTO which will result in cheaper goods. The other side of this is we will be selling to a market three times bigger than the shrinking EU.
eddieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 03:20 PM   #46
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy64 View Post
dont worry there can always be another vote till the uk gets it right.
That happened in Ireland and EU loans and business deals were offered to make business leaders change their views, sweeten the deal and thus vote to join. I think we should vote to leave that's the big picture. One problem with leaving though is we could lose a lot of rights under a Tory government if we do leave as the EU does up hold human rights to some degree - you can always complain to Big Brother!

Boris makes speech and sings ode to joy in German.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/09/boris-...peech-5870584/

Last edited by the_ohmbudsman; 09-05-2016 at 03:55 PM.
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 05:51 PM   #47
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ohmbudsman View Post
That happened in Ireland and EU loans and business deals were offered to make business leaders change their views, sweeten the deal and thus vote to join. I think we should vote to leave that's the big picture. One problem with leaving though is we could lose a lot of rights under a Tory government if we do leave as the EU does up hold human rights to some degree - you can always complain to Big Brother!

Boris makes speech and sings ode to joy in German.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/09/boris-...peech-5870584/
No supporter of Boris, but I have to say he made a Stonking speech for Leave .
Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz
Old 09-05-2016, 06:24 PM   #48
jayen4

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
So do I ,but not sure that will be the "official" Result
Yes......and that is the real problem/issue !! Question is,how do we ensure fair play and an accurate result ??

I would say that once we are out,the next thing that should happen is a 'referendum/vote' for ousting all the self interested/corrupt politicians.......a vote for a completely new way of 'government',if you will.
What that would look like exactly,I don't know,but for sure, we need something different to what we have now !

Last edited by jayen4; 09-05-2016 at 06:25 PM. Reason: typo....
jayen4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 06:41 PM   #49
grannie27

Veteran rocker Roger Daltrey has labeled membership of the European Union (EU) a “disaster”, saying he supports Brexit from the “undemocratic, highly dysfunctional” politico-trading bloc.

Echoing Boris Johnson’s comments about the “systematic campaign of subterfuge” pro-EU campaigners have employed, 72-year-old Roger Daltrey criticised Brussels bureaucrats for the way they expanded its remit, saying “they kind of sneakily crept in on us.”

In an interview with The Sun newspaper, The Who frontman claimed the European project was “set up by a bunch of crooks” adding:

“But that’s how they did this, we all thought we were voting for a common trade area. We voted for an apple and they gave us a bunch of bloody grapes!”

Mr. Daltrey said the EU is a “wonderful idea” but the only way to get a Europe people want is to “get rid of this bunch of fucking useless wankers that are running it.”

In other comments Mr. Daltrey revealed both a belief in British sovereignty (“What it’s done to our Parliament is put them down to level of Parish Council.”) and in small government, lashing out at unnecessary interference in British lives generated “because there are so many politicians we get so much useless fucking law.”

Mr. Daltrey went on to discuss immigration, “a big issue for our country because we are an island”, on which he had asked people to consider the other side of the argument:

“But no one talks about the other side of that immigration issue – which is the fact that all those southern European countries have been robbed of their youth, the countries have been raped.

“Their youth have had to leave to get work, so how are they going to rebuild their futures?”

Identifying a form of revolutionary spirit on the streets, the singer said that as increasing numbers of people “with real big vested interests in Europe” come out in favour of remaining, the average man on the street becomes “even more angry”. He noted:

“You’re hardly going to get the civil servants to talk against it are you? It’s going to put them out of work!”

Mr. Daltrey did concede that the path to independence from the EU would not be plain sailing, referring to the trade deals that some say would need to be done, he said:

“It probably will put the cat among the pigeons for a while but it’s not the end of our country and it’s not the end of Europe. To say that they’ll stop trading with us is absolute bullshit.”

Another legendary rock frontman, Sir Mick Jagger, made a similar observation back in April. When speaking of the effects of Brexit to a Sky News interviewer he said:

“I think to the country in the short term, it will be detrimental if we get out. In the longer term, in say a 20 year term, it might turn out to be beneficial.”

Don Miguel Ruiz
Old 10-05-2016, 09:46 AM   #50
grannie27

Don Miguel Ruiz
Old 10-05-2016, 12:18 PM   #51
grannie27

University leaders who lobby against Brexit are a disgrace. Research would thrive outside the EU

http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexitvote/20...utside-the-eu/

Don Miguel Ruiz
Old 11-05-2016, 08:36 AM   #52
eddieb

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieb View Post
The British Brainwashing Crap ran a two part programme a couple of days back on how we got into this thing that is the EU. In the first part several points were made, 1: the British Public were kept in the dark. 2: Less than Twelve months after getting in it was realised that it was all a big mistake.
3: The political vote i.e the voting done by the pollies, was fixed.

Re-financially, The EU has a 20% loading on all thing sold within the EU.Therefore all EU products bought in the UK will drop, i.e 20% off say all German cars.
The EU represents less than 17% of the world wide trade and that figure is diminishing year on year. Once out we will be buying from the WTO which will result in cheaper goods. The other side of this is we will be selling to a market three times bigger than the shrinking EU.
In case anybody here might be interested in watching the above programme, it is well worth watching because it shows how little the pollies actually read the papers that they're voting on. Even Maggie Thatcher realised it as a bad deal and tried to cause as much trouble as she could. Having said that she admits she also didn't really understand any of it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...n-island-apart
eddieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 08:43 AM   #53
ringy

Union Leader Enrico Tortolano "The EU Has Plunged Tens Of Millions Into Abject Poverty. Vote Leave!"

One of Richie's guests from yesterday's show.

Worth a listen.

Last edited by ringy; 11-05-2016 at 08:45 AM.
ringy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 01:29 PM   #54
georgesmiley

An article suggesting the collapse of the EU would be extremely beneficial to nation states, but we already know this.

Nonetheless it explains the dangers o TTIP and the less known TiSA . The article is very long, so if curious get the whole thing here

http://truepublica.org.uk/eu/collaps...ppy-europeans/

A preview

Quote:
The Collapse of the European Union – Return to National Sovereignty and to Happy Europeans

By Peter Koenig – Imagine – the European Union were to collapse tomorrow – or any day soon for that matter. Europeans would dance in the streets. The EU has become a sheer pothole of fear and terror: Economic sanctions – punishment, mounting militarization, the abolition of civil rights for most Europeans. A group of unelected technocrats, representing 28 countries, many of them unfit to serve in their own countries’ political system, but connected well enough to get a plum job in Brussels – are deciding the future of Europe. In small groups and often in secret chambers they decide the future of Europe.

Take the TTIP – under pressure from their masters in Washington, behind closed doors under utmost secrecy – and most likely against their own personal good – a small group of European Commission (EC) delegates without scruples, without any respect for their co-citizens, without consideration for their children, grand-children and their children, only interested in the instant laurels and pay-back – to be sure – from the colonialist, usurper and warrior number One, the United States of Chaos and Killing, they are ready to put 500 million Europeans and their descendants at peril.

It cannot be said enough what horrors the TTIP (Trans-Atlantic Trade and Investment Partnership) would do to the people of Europe; and that is based on the little we know from the 248 pages ‘leaked’ by Greenpeace Netherlands of the ultra-clandestine negotiations taking place. ‘Negotiations’ is the most unfair term imaginable, since all the rules are imposed by Washington, the same as with the TPP (Trans-Pacific Partnership, involving 11 Pacific countries and the US – but not China and Russia).
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 02:19 PM   #55
wisdomgirl
Inactive

I'll be voting to leave. My main reason is i don't really buy the threats being made about trading with the European Union nations, even if it was true and that may well be that they won't trade with us. Ultimately there is a much bigger world out there that would want to trade with the UK. Places such as South America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Asia, India, None EU nations like Norway, African Nations and the Caribbean.

For me not having the US or the EU trading with us isn't enough to want us to remain in the union. Then you have the issue of boarder controls and the unlimited amount to people arriving almost every day that we can not send away or refuse entry. We must be able to control our boarders.

Then there is the human rights bill which i also don't favour for the UK, housing is a major problem because with all the influx of people arriving new homes are having to be built and usually they are being built in countryside area's now reducing the amount of rurual area's. London is overrun and people will obviously have to leave and that will mean leaving the cities and going to towns in the home counties at a larger scale as London has become so over crowded you can't even walk on the pavement for 1 minute without being bumped into.

Change can be good, but change can also be a curse we don't often get the chance to make a change and we forever whinge and moan about the state of the country, but now we have a real change to make a change and take a risk for the future. Past generations have screwed things up for us but we can make a better country for future generations, where the Scots didn't have the courage to make a change we must do it for everyone. My vote is based on many issues and also taking into consideration the impact for the future, I vote Leave the EU

Last edited by wisdomgirl; 11-05-2016 at 02:21 PM.
wisdomgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 03:12 PM   #56
the_ohmbudsman

In many ways I am for leaving but if we do it, won't be so good for conservation of wildlife on a European wide scale or for environmental issues.

http://www.rspb.org.uk/community/our...rt-launch.aspx
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 03:35 PM   #57
grannie27

Real polling numbers .......

http://www.pollstation.uk/eu-referendum/poll/

Don Miguel Ruiz
Old 11-05-2016, 03:44 PM   #58
fudgetusk

You either side with illuminati scum Cameron or illuminati scum Boris Johnson. Take your pick.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 06:32 PM   #59
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ohmbudsman View Post
In many ways I am for leaving but if we do it, won't be so good for conservation of wildlife on a European wide scale or for environmental issues.

http://www.rspb.org.uk/community/our...rt-launch.aspx

RSPB makes a killing... from windfarm giants behind turbines accused of destroying rare birds

The charity is making hundreds of thousands of pounds from wind power
But millions of birds, including at risk species, are killed by turbines each year

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz48NBxsHOP
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Don Miguel Ruiz
Old 11-05-2016, 06:56 PM   #60
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
RSPB makes a killing... from windfarm giants behind turbines accused of destroying rare birds

The charity is making hundreds of thousands of pounds from wind power
But millions of birds, including at risk species, are killed by turbines each year

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz48NBxsHOP
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Oh yes those wind turbines kill millions of birds! !!! Feet deep in dead birds at our local windfarms.
Daily Fail hey?
It's dem greens killing everything.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote