Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 06-04-2016, 10:16 PM   #41
supertzar

I can't pin him down. He called the Iraq War stupid but he also said they should have taken the oil. He's anti-Cannabis sativa. He wants to build a wall between here and Mexico. Republicans and Democrats alike are terrified of him though so that's a good sign. He went to Epstein's island just like Hilary so I have to assume they are both in the blackmail club. Can't trust any of 'em.

Last edited by supertzar; 07-04-2016 at 09:36 AM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 03:42 AM   #42
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
All of the candidates are fascist.

Sadly, us Americans have to pick the least of devils here.

Hillary signed on to the genocide in Iraq, covered up her own husband's rapes, and has already stolen 100s of millions of dollars of American tax payer dollars. (Check out the Whitewater scandal if you haven't already). Trump is not that level of evil. Hillary is literally like having another Obama in office, I find this to be very very dangerous.

The thing with most political leaders, like Obama, they usually have to have had some type of pedophilia act to be even considered. All the rest of the candidates I feel fall into that category, besides Trump.
If it's about the lesser of two evils, there's no reason to assume that Trump is any better. I don't see what Clinton's stance on the Iraq war proves, when Trump also initially supported the genocide in Iraq. He even sympathized with Bush leading up to the invasion, saying "hes under a lot of pressure" and "doing a good job". The use-of-force bill that Hillary voted for actually restricted Bush's authority to an extent & called for more diplomacy (though he ignored it). On the other hand, Trump's criticism of Bush at the time was that he was too indecisive & hesitant to go in, so which is worse? More importantly, Trump is now calling for another genocide in Iraq, openly calling for the murder of innocent women and children. Hillary is nowhere close to that level of evil.

As far as Hillary helping to cover up rape allegations against Bill, there are similar allegations against Trump & it's well known that he's another womanizer. Trump is right on par with the Clintons in this regard.

"stealing millions of tax payer dollars".. pretty sure the billionaire Donald Trump has swindled millions through his business dealings with the mafia (Rothschilds) & CIA fronts like Resorts International as well.

As far as pedophilia is concerned, have you not considered all the sexual remarks he has made about his daughter? Or the sexual innuendos in pictures he has posed with her? Or his well established friendship & connections to convicted pedophile ringmaster Jeffrey Epstein?

Trump has no moral high ground over the Clintons, & he's easily just as connected to the power structure.

Aside from all that, what is it about expanding wars, torture programs, NSA spying, & civilian databases that you think is going to hurt the NWO? Do you think someone who's going against the NWO would be getting foreign policy advice from ultra-neocons like John Bolton, who was at the forefront of the Bush administration? Do you think someone against the NWO would be getting so much support from the major thinktank behind the last 3 Republican administrations (the CNP)?

Aside from a few comments on wedge issues like illegal immigration, Trump is arguably the most pro-NWO candidate this election. His policy positions speak for themselves too; I don't know if we've ever seen a more authoritarian candidate.

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 03:52 AM   #43
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
He called the Iraq War stupid
I don't know why people keep repeating this. He said this after the fact. He originally supported George Bush & actually questioned whether he was being too indecisive & hesitant about invading. He didn't come out against the war until the largest anti-war protests in history were launched. At that point, even people like Clinton were against the war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar
. Republicans and Democrats alike are terrified of him though so that's a good sign.
Democrats are. Republicans are mixed. And despite the claims of propagandists like Alex Jones, Trump is actually getting overwhelming support from several Republican pundits & anchors at Fox News as well.

Last edited by kappy0405; 07-04-2016 at 03:52 AM.
Old 07-04-2016, 09:43 AM   #44
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
I don't know why people keep repeating this. He said this after the fact. He originally supported George Bush & actually questioned whether he was being too indecisive & hesitant about invading. He didn't come out against the war until the largest anti-war protests in history were launched. At that point, even people like Clinton were against the war.

Democrats are. Republicans are mixed. And despite the claims of propagandists like Alex Jones, Trump is actually getting overwhelming support from several Republican pundits & anchors at Fox News as well.
I didn't say he said it before the war. I said he called it stupid which he did. I'll take your word for it he flip-flopped.

Seems the Republican Party has a bullseye on him so you can say it's mixed but they are definitely lining up as a group to stop him.

Last edited by supertzar; 07-04-2016 at 09:45 AM.
Old 07-04-2016, 11:00 AM   #45
helloperator
Banned

What does it matter what he says???

Rule 1 of politics...the most basic of basic home truths is that politicians lie.

Please don't tell me, any of you that you are buying anything from any of these ghouls.

Come on!
helloperator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 11:26 AM   #46
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloperator View Post
What does it matter what he says???

Rule 1 of politics...the most basic of basic home truths is that politicians lie.

Please don't tell me, any of you that you are buying anything from any of these ghouls.

Come on!

Not buying anything here. Just trying to figure out the game.
Old 07-04-2016, 01:38 PM   #47
alfredo79

Quote:
Id like to see him survive being like Bush or Obama, lol. The new "Hunger Games" = how the presidents were treated before Roosevelt. 'You better not screw up" was the original American motto. A lot of people don't know that.

When it comes to people that are awake about the NWO, Zionist, and fighting for the constitution, the republican party is doing leaps and bounds. Of course there are ignorant twits in both parties, but I am seeing more and more Christians, 3rd party people, veterans, and conspiracy theorist being persecuted. The democratic party allows this type of treatment of indviduals. That my friend, this is that Nazi type mentality there. That's why I am very careful when it comes to where the democratic party is headed, its dangerous. I cant endorse that. lol Most importantly the republican party is doing something neither party has done, its separating itself from globalist and Zionist.
All parties when they stay at "opposition" tend to appear a little separated from globalists, bankers, "strong powers" etc. All parties. But when they arrive at government ... they are pains!
It's what I see in Italy. For example now there is the center-left at government and it is making bad, while in the right now at opposition there are sectors (Lega Nord, Fratelli D' Italia) wich say several things against austerity, corporations, iper-capitalism, but apart the recent visit of the second leader of center-right Matteo Salvini in Israel licking the ass to super-zionists like Avigdor Lieberman, Benjamin Nethanyau, when these morons were for several years at government did a lot of bullshits, even supporting corporations openly, voting every pro-NWO bullshit and taking part happily to the wars of George Bush.
The same it is for Republican Party in your country, a bit of bigot "anti-politically correct" rebellism, a little of anti-establishment rethoric, without however to put in discussion the actual social-economic ierarchies, the actual modell of economy, but when they will take over the White House at the end of this year, we will see the disasters ... Tears and blood!

Last edited by alfredo79; 07-04-2016 at 01:41 PM.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 01:54 PM   #48
kappy0405

Quote:
I didn't say he said it before the war. I said he called it stupid which he did. I'll take your word for it he flip-flopped.

Seems the Republican Party has a bullseye on him so you can say it's mixed but they are definitely lining up as a group to stop him.
Sorry I misinterpreted your post then.

I'm not sure why it matters what he says now, though, because Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, & the majority of Democrats have been saying the Iraq War was stupid for the last 10+ years or so, so what's special about Trump? Heck, that was a staple of Obama's campaign in 2008.

And not only that but Trump is the most vocal candidate now calling for another war in Iraq.

The Republican Party is divided on Trump. Yes, there's a move from some to stop him from getting the nomination. It could all be theatre too. I have a hard time believing the real force behind the Republican Party is against him when its mouthpiece, Fox News, isn't even totally against him, and while he is getting support from within the Council on National Policy, which is essentially the hidden government within the Republican Party, the same force that brought us the last 3 Republican administrations.

Old 07-04-2016, 02:01 PM   #49
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo79 View Post
All parties when they stay at "opposition" tend to appear a little separated from globalists, bankers, "strong powers" etc. All parties. But when they arrive at government ... they are pains!
Good point. I think if Trump was running in 2008, people would probably view him as another 8 years of Bush (he basically IS Bush on steroids). But since we've had a "Democrat" the last 8 years who moved us a little bit towards the Left, people are now inclined to accept the opposition party on the Right again, in hope of change. It happens every election. There were many people around here on Obama's side in 2008 too, because he symbolized "change" from the pro-war Bush regime.

Last edited by kappy0405; 07-04-2016 at 02:02 PM.
Old 07-04-2016, 02:20 PM   #50
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
Sorry I misinterpreted your post then.

I'm not sure why it matters what he says now, though, because Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, & the majority of Democrats have been saying the Iraq War was stupid for the last 10+ years or so, so what's special about Trump? Heck, that was a staple of Obama's campaign in 2008.

And not only that but Trump is the most vocal candidate now calling for another war in Iraq.

The Republican Party is divided on Trump. Yes, there's a move from some to stop him from getting the nomination. It could all be theatre too. I have a hard time believing the real force behind the Republican Party is against him when its mouthpiece, Fox News, isn't even totally against him, and while he is getting support from within the Council on National Policy, which is essentially the hidden government within the Republican Party, the same force that brought us the last 3 Republican administrations.
It was also a staple of Obamas campaign to be against the TPP. Of course that all changed once he got in office. This is another thing the Trump supporters use to boost his credentials. They all talk a good game before they get into office, it's nothing new.

I think it's because Trump doesn't talk like a typical politician, so they see him as not one, and more authentic. The truth is , he's just a better liar than the rest, because we know he has been coached on talking points by the CNP's Tony Perkins.

Then there's the whole "he has his own money and can't be bought" meme.

It's not like the Clintons or the Bushes were poor either. They didn't have Trump money, but come on they were doing very well for themselves. Same with Dick Cheney and his wife. This is part of the whole problem. We don't want super rich people running the country.

Isn't it the people with money who are the problem in the first place. They use their money to control government. Are we to believe Trump has never used his money to influence government in order to help his real estate business. I mean the guys Chicago Tower was financed by George Soros, and we are to believe he is not in bed with all these guys. It's a pipe dream that sadly to many people are eager to believe.

Then there was his shameful ass licking to AIPAC. I've seen so many in the alt media make excuses like, "oh he's just saying what he has to". I mean why does Trump get the benefit of the doubt all the time, if any other politician groveled to Israel and the MIC, they would be totally discredited. For some reason Trump always gets a pass, he can do no wrong.

His whole character is one big media creation anyways. He has gotten far more media coverage than any candidate, and that for the most part boosts his popularity. They know this too, they aren't stupid. If they were really against him, they wouldn't give him so much coverage. Fox News would be ENTIRELY and UNAMBIGUOUSLY against him, which isn't even close to being the case.
So we know the "Trump anti establishment" meme is a media creation which is supported by the Council for National Policy. When it's too good to be true , it usually is, especially when well known establishment figures like Newt Gingrich, Sarah Palin, Rudy Guliani, are totally on the bandwagon. What a contrived joke.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 05:00 PM   #51
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
I don't understand how people think that the president, prime minister etc are all powerful. They follow the song sheet or, as has been said, they will be assassinated one way or another.

An analogy:

They are just the lead singer of the band, the one everyone identifies with. They are not the prime decision maker. They do what the majority of the band agree on and then, in the background, we have the manipulators who advise them all what to do. If they go against the writers, directors, producers etc then it is oblivion for them.
Its inevitable that things will eventually change for the better. Sadly, we have to make baby steps.

I see an overwhelming Nazi-conform like mentality coming from the democrat side. You see them protesting and treating other Americans like they don't have any rights or value as human beings. Like David Knight said of infowars, sensationalism is extremely dangerous. That's why Hollywood stars are openly bashing Trump b/c the person that pays them tells them to. Then the democrats listen to their "idols" while never caring to ever read facts for themselves. Its not that Trump or Hillary is better per se or rather I have already stated my obvious opinons on such, its that this gang/Nazi mentality coming from todays democrats is dangerous. On the other side, Republican people tend to talk openly about Zionist, Globalist, and they read. God forbid if American's read real news.

Its funny the republicans are becoming like today's Russia that are conservative in nature, and the democrats are just like Europe's liberals that are all for "open borders", but don't even know what that means, lol. Despite all of Hillarys bloody deals that are now out in the open (but not the main stream), democrats would allow her to act like an Obama or Bush, like an oppressive leader b/c its a female and she gets a free ticket on morality. (That's the thought process of those that don't read, the justification.)

Republicans on the other hand wouldn't allow Trump to act like Bush or Obama. See the difference??

The unity and the strength of numbers is better then the division of sensationalism b/c when they aren't talking about open borders and love -- they are busy acting like spoiled brats that can't practice basic respect. "Yes, ma'm" "Thank you, ma'am" Do I need to spell out what type of people act that way?? lol Not liberal new voters who are the most disrespectful ***** alive on the whole entire PLANET. I have to live with these people everyday, and they are hypocrites for the most part b/c they don't treat people like their signs are eloquently painted. (Other then the elites of course.)

Whats interesting is that 8/12 years ago, Republicans were no different then democrats, but now there is massive movement and they are literally waking up to all the BS that's going. No one could of predicted this!!!!! On the other hand though, they were persecuting veterans, pro-lifers, Christians, truthers, etc...... and if your in that group, you have had enough. So, maybe they did know conservative and 3rd party thinkers would be an issue to their NWO agendas.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 07-04-2016 at 05:26 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 06:21 PM   #52
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
It was also a staple of Obamas campaign to be against the TPP. Of course that all changed once he got in office. This is another thing the Trump supporters use to boost his credentials. They all talk a good game before they get into office, it's nothing new.
Even Hillary opposed the TPP at one point (maybe still does?). Ted Cruz also opposes it.

Just like the lie that Trump is supporting 9/11 truth over the "28 pages" nonsense, when people like Barack Obama, Joe Biden, & Harry Reid have been talking about throughout the last 10 years. I don't expect Alex Jones to mention that.

Or Trump's wall, which has been a Republican talking point for decades. Just like his position on vaccines, & so many other things.

Pretty much everything Donald Trump talks about is an establishment position on one side of the aisle or the other. What makes him unique is that he's synthesizing the policies of the establishment Left and the establishment Right under one platform. The way I see it, his authoritarian ideology represents the synthesis of the Left & Right; he offers the manufactured solution to the problem caused by the hegelian dialectic. And Synarchy/Third Way politics is the real NWO, imho. Not Left not Right.. but a synthesis of the two.

I thought this was NWO 101, & yet so many people are falling for it. I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle
I think it's because Trump doesn't talk like a typical politician, so they see him as not one, and more authentic. The truth is , he's just a better liar than the rest, because we know he has been coached on talking points by the CNP's Tony Perkins.
Absolutely. Either way you look at it, when it comes down to it his connections to the ptb are undeniable. Business ties to the Mafia/Rothschilds & CIA fronts. Familial ties to the Rothschilds. Political ties to the biggest NeoCons & the most powerful NWO thinktank since the CFR.

Quote:
Then there's the whole "he has his own money and can't be bought" meme.

It's not like the Clintons or the Bushes were poor either. They didn't have Trump money, but come on they were doing very well for themselves. Same with Dick Cheney and his wife. This is part of the whole problem. We don't want super rich people running the country.

Isn't it the people with money who are the problem in the first place. They use their money to control government. Are we to believe Trump has never used his money to influence government in order to help his real estate business. I mean the guys Chicago Tower was financed by George Soros, and we are to believe he is not in bed with all these guys. It's a pipe dream that sadly to many people are eager to believe.
Good points. The Trump phenomenon epitomizes the fact that America is a Plutocracy. It doesn't matter if we get a left or rightwinger, or even a so-called independent. Money is the source of power, & Trump is inherently linked with the cronyist plutocratic system, if not the ultimate symbol of it. Even if one agrees with him, it says a lot that a billionaire can just come out of the blue (apparently) & use his wealth to essentially take over. Not really grass roots is it?

Quote:
Then there was his shameful ass licking to AIPAC. I've seen so many in the alt media make excuses like, "oh he's just saying what he has to". I mean why does Trump get the benefit of the doubt all the time, if any other politician groveled to Israel and the MIC, they would be totally discredited. For some reason Trump always gets a pass, he can do no wrong.

His whole character is one big media creation anyways. He has gotten far more media coverage than any candidate, and that for the most part boosts his popularity. They know this too, they aren't stupid. If they were really against him, they wouldn't give him so much coverage. Fox News would be ENTIRELY and UNAMBIGUOUSLY against him, which isn't even close to being the case.
So we know the "Trump anti establishment" meme is a media creation which is supported by the Council for National Policy. When it's too good to be true , it usually is, especially when well known establishment figures like Newt Gingrich, Sarah Palin, Rudy Guliani, are totally on the bandwagon. What a contrived joke
The media created this narrative that he's anti-establishment & people just eat it up. Of course the media is doing everything in its power to cover up his connections & completely ignoring all the dirt on him. If this was any other candidate, we'd be hearing all about his mafia ties, he connections to a pedophile ring, & so on. But Trump practically gets a free pass. The MSM's only criticism of Trump is that he's not PC, & that only promotes him more.

Also, none of the other candidates are receiving as much support from the MSM as Donald Trump is from several people at Fox News. It's funny that people just flat-out ignore that. Of course now we're seeing people saying Fox News is "balanced" or the "Republicans are good guys"!

So predictable.

Last edited by kappy0405; 07-04-2016 at 06:21 PM.
Old 07-04-2016, 06:40 PM   #53
kappy0405

Quote:
Trump may not win, but the changes that are happening to the republican party are going to stay. They are going to become more educated and caring, and these are important changes for humanity.
You think Trump is making the Republican Party more educated and caring? I don't even know what to say to that.

Discriminating on the basis of faith? Calling for the murder of innocent women & children? Promoting interventionist wars? Encouraging government spying on civilians?

Trump is making the Republican Party even more hateful, reactionary, and authoritarian if anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27
**May I add, if he screws up, and starts acting like Obama or Bush, his followers WILL NOT HAVE IT!!!!
Problem with that is he is already acting worse than them. He's more authoritarian, more violent, more bigoted, more of a war monger... The worst things about Obama & Bush Trump is basically calling to expand on.

When it comes to foreign policy and domestic spying, Trump is Bush on steroids. Are you even listening to what he's actually saying?

Quote:
Like if you know history, the original American party progressives were republican. Its becoming what the party was in the 1700/1800s, and of course the establishment fears this..

..Even if he dosent win, the republican party is already reforming into its more original state.
You are way off base here. You seem to be confusing the "Democratic-Republicans" and the Republican Party. The Progressive "Democratic-Republicans" of the 1700's are the Democrats today. It's literally the same Party. It's like you're turning history on its head.

In the 1700's, the "original state" of today's Republican Party was the Federalist Party, which later merged with dissenters from the Democratic-Republican Party (calling themselves the "National Republican Party") which then evolved into the Whig Party & finally the Republican Party today.

Today's Democrats descend from Jefferson's Democratic-Republicans.

Today's Republicans descend from the Federalists, Anti-Jackson Republicans, & the Whig Party.

And they weren't progressives.

Like today's Republicans, the Federalists were largley made up of evangelical Christians who wanted a theocracy (some wanted a monarchy) & believed that people like Thomas Jefferson & his "Democratic-Republicans" (Democrats today) were part of a conspiracy to undermine "Christian America". For example, Thomas Jefferson believed the Constitution should be rewritten every 19 years to prevent each generation from being "enslaved to the previous generation". And the Bill of Rights was seen as a threat to the centralized national government envisioned by the theocratic Federalists, much like the notion of equal rights for blacks, hispanics, & women, et al, is seen as a threat today to the vision of the Republican Christian Right & people like Donald Trump.

The Republicans today are returning to their theocratic Federalist roots (though they're anti-Federalist when they're not the ones in charge). They believe America is a "Christian" nation & needs to return to its roots to fulfill its divine (Masonic) destiny. Hence the cries to "Restore the Republic" & "Save the Constitution!" as it "hangs by a thread". It's a fake revolution if I ever saw one, & was totally predictable.

Quote:
When it comes to people that are awake about the NWO, Zionist, and fighting for the constitution, the republican party is doing leaps and bounds..

....the republican party is doing something neither party has done, its separating itself from globalist and Zionist
Except one of the main criticisms the Republicans have of Obama & the Dems is that they AREN'T Zionist enough.

Honestly what are you talking about? American Republicans are the biggest Zionist supporters in the world, hence their more aggressive middle eastern foreign policy. Heck the Christian Right practically created the Zionist movement. Democrats are typically somewhat sympathetic with the Palestinians, hence their less aggressive or "weak" foreign policy in the Middle East.

Trump has called himself Israel's best friend & his foreign policy positions, along with his generalizations & attitude towards Muslims, certainly proves that, so you are way out of touch.

Old 07-04-2016, 06:45 PM   #54
wendypeace27

Kappy are you American??

Do you live in Idaho?

Is your name Barry?

Just straight up twisting what I said.

Things are going to change whether you like it or not. Thanks for showing how strong you are by crying about it for everyone to see. Some of us want positive, constructive change.

The establishment has been persecuting conservatives and 3rd party thinkers, and they are going to unite stronger then all other political groups. Its a reaction.....that and they know a lot of what is going on b/c Revelations warns of it. I used to be a democrat, and that's why I no longer affiliate with them. They have become the biggest group of hypocrites. It wasn't always this way, buts that's the reality we are facing.

NM.......he is from Chicago everyone. Close down the thread and let him through, he might try to bash a head in or two. No wonder where that attitude is coming from. Wow! When they closed down the Trump rally, they did nothing but make themselves look like darn fools. F'k everyone else's rights, right? This sensationalism and bloodthirstiness is dangerous.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 07-04-2016 at 06:57 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 07:03 PM   #55
kappy0405

The Republican Party isn't changing. It has just brainwashed the truth movement into thinking the NWO is something different than what it really is. This was spearheaded by Joseph McCarthy and the alleged "Communist infiltration" of America. With their Freemason agents in the John Birch Society the ptb have convinced everyone that the NWO is synonymous with Communism & that our founding fathers were the good guys - that America was great before some alleged infiltration & we just need a revival. So people are unwittingly embracing the real NWO - that of our Masonic founding fathers. Trump is leading this false revolution.

Last edited by kappy0405; 07-04-2016 at 07:08 PM.
Old 07-04-2016, 07:08 PM   #56
kappy0405

Quote:
Kappy are you American??

Do you live in Idaho?

Is your name Barry?

Just straight up twisting what I said.

Things are going to change whether you like it or not. Thanks for showing how strong you are by crying about it for everyone to see. Some of us want positive, constructive change.

The establishment has been persecuting conservatives and 3rd party thinkers, and they are going to unite stronger then all other political groups. Its a reaction.....that and they know a lot of what is going on b/c Revelations warns of it. I used to be a democrat, and that's why I no longer affiliate with them. They have become the biggest group of hypocrites. It wasn't always this way, buts that's the reality we are facing.

NM.......he is from Chicago everyone. Close down the thread and let him through, he might try to bash a head in or two. No wonder where that attitude is coming from. Wow! When they closed down the Trump rally, they did nothing but make themselves look like darn fools. F'k everyone else's rights, right? This sensationalism and bloodthirstiness is dangerous.
WOW. I respectfully made several points as to why Trump is not the lesser of two evils. At the very least, he is the same as Hillary, et al. Rather than respond to these points you're just going to take the low road & resort to childish remarks? I'm not the one with an attitude here. At least I responded with substance. You prefer to bash the city I'm from & throw a fit.

I don't support what happened in Chicago. In fact, I was probably the first one on this forum to point out that it was organized by Soros agents, so you're way off base yet again.

Try to react less & think more.. I'd love to see you actually respond to some of the points I made.

Last edited by kappy0405; 07-04-2016 at 07:25 PM.
Old 07-04-2016, 07:41 PM   #57
kappy0405

Quote:
Its inevitable that things will eventually change for the better. Sadly, we have to make baby steps.
Quote:
Some of us want positive, constructive change.
Don't you think everybody wants positive, constructive change?

I'll repeat my question from before. What is it about expanding wars, torture programs, NSA spying, & civilian databases that you think is going to hurt the NWO?

Do you consider all that to be positive change? Because it looks like more of the same to me, only worse.

Do you think "bombing the shit" out of ISIS, stealing Iraqi oil, & destroying Iran's energy resources is going to improve the world's situation? Because really it's just catering to the military-industrial complex & the people we're supposed to be fighting.

Trump really isn't saying anything we haven't heard before, & most of what we are hearing is hate-inspired & authoritarian in nature. There is nothing positive or even remotely constructive about what Trump is doing.

This isn't the change I'd expect someone on the David Icke forum to be hoping for.

Quote:
The establishment has been persecuting conservatives and 3rd party thinkers, and they are going to unite stronger then all other political groups. Its a reaction.....that and they know a lot of what is going on b/c Revelations warns of it.
I think you fail to see that the ptb are using Revelations (along with Islamic prophecy) as a script. The Christian Right is being led down a garden path. You're right that it's a reaction.. problem, reaction, solution. See my sig... Trump's neo-Fascist ideology & imperialistic worldview is helping to pave the way for the false solution.

Last edited by kappy0405; 07-04-2016 at 07:42 PM.
Old 07-04-2016, 08:12 PM   #58
supertzar

Hilary we know for a fact has blood on her hands already. People who go out of their minds on Trump but will end up voting for Hilary are starting to piss me off. He could be better or worse but there is no way to know that yet.
Old 07-04-2016, 08:39 PM   #59
supertzar

What I'm seeing is candidates custom made to "divide Americans more than ever before." I noticed this push to make Americans feel that way in the Obama and Bush contests and it is getting worse. It's a trend they seem to be boosting with (possible agent provocateur) violence between idealogues on both sides.

Last edited by supertzar; 07-04-2016 at 08:52 PM.
Old 07-04-2016, 09:26 PM   #60
kappy0405

Quote:
Hilary we know for a fact has blood on her hands already. People who go out of their minds on Trump but will end up voting for Hilary are starting to piss me off. He could be better or worse but there is no way to know that yet.
I only know one person naive enough to vote for Hillary. Most people I know who supported her in 2008 are now on the Trump bandwagon though.

Trump could end up being worse, but I don't see how he could be any better, tbh.

I mean unless he changes his mind about everything he's talking about. Because his stated positions are much worse (authoritarian/in favor of big government) than anything Hillary has publicly advocated for.

Last edited by kappy0405; 07-04-2016 at 09:27 PM.