Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2015, 11:45 AM   #1
camaban
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Awaiting the Tsunami
Posts: 488
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Rus-shill Brand: "Vote labour or SNP to start revo

https://youtu.be/zwGBTcIHN0U?t=696

Well well well.... who'd have thought it..

Thoughts from those who supported his 'no-vote' stance?

This surely confirms to brand lovers that all along, he has been a complete shill.

Last edited by camaban; 04-05-2015 at 11:46 AM.
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 11:48 AM   #2
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

Or, alternatively, that he isn't fixed in his positions and is open to persuasion by a convincing argument.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 11:49 AM   #3
nwonow
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,272
Likes: 188 (99 Posts)
Default

Brand was made into the voice of 'the message' through his beloved media. So that when he turns 'the message' is discredited.
nwonow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 11:53 AM   #4
coooweee
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,599
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

I think I've been swearing too much on here so I'm going to make the effort to curb it, but fucking fuck fuck **** fuck, what an absolute **** of cunts.

Everything he said there was just ridiculous, fight the corporations vote Labour? Start the revolution? Is he another one of them anti EUers but voting Labour? Words fail me, nearly.
He's been promised a Lordship.

I seriously cannot believe that!
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 11:55 AM   #5
coooweee
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,599
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Or, alternatively, that he isn't fixed in his positions and is open to persuasion by a convincing argument.
Seriously? He's gone from telling everyone not to vote for the last 2 years to telling people to vote for an establishment party because Ed said he will listen.

LOL unbelievable.

and btw, if you said to him that we don't need some German telling us what to do he'd call you all the bigots under the sun.

Last edited by coooweee; 04-05-2015 at 12:00 PM.
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 12:00 PM   #6
camaban
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Awaiting the Tsunami
Posts: 488
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwonow View Post
Brand was made into the voice of 'the message' through his beloved media. So that when he turns 'the message' is discredited.
Yep- I thought precisely the same when he began repeating and plagarising the works of DI and other researchers. He jumped onto the bandwagon and added some of his filthy poisonous rhetoric, knowing full well that when he was thoroughly discredited, he'd bring the wole 'truther' movement down with it.

Been saying this all along on this website, and I hate to say 'I told you so' to all of the brandite mugs out there.
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 12:01 PM   #7
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coooweee View Post
Seriously? He's gone from telling everyone not to vote for the last 2 years to telling people to vote for an establishment party because Ed said he will listen.

LOL unbelievable.
More likely because Ed had the courage of his convictions to sit and look Russell in the eyes when he replied, something none of the other contenders dared to do.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 12:02 PM   #8
coooweee
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,599
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaban View Post
Yep- I thought precisely the same when he began repeating and plagarising the works of DI and other researchers. He jumped onto the bandwagon and added some of his filthy poisonous rhetoric, knowing full well that when he was thoroughly discredited, he'd bring the wole 'truther' movement down with it.

Been saying this all along on this website, and I hate to say 'I told you so' to all of the brandite mugs out there.
Good point.
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 12:02 PM   #9
camaban
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Awaiting the Tsunami
Posts: 488
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coooweee View Post
Everything he said there was just ridiculous, fight the corporations vote Labour? Start the revolution? Is he another one of them anti EUers but voting Labour? Words fail me, nearly.
Remember as well, his fancy for the week a few months back - jumping on the exposure of political child abuse.

Now he endorses voting for the grand lodge of paedophillia.

What an utter low life, lying, hypocritical, scummy two-faced piece of shit this man is.

Last edited by camaban; 04-05-2015 at 12:03 PM.
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 12:05 PM   #10
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

That "grand lodge of paedophilia" weren't the ones voting en masse to ensure that whistleblowers relating to child abuse would not get immunity from Official Secrets Act obligations.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 12:07 PM   #11
coooweee
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,599
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
More likely because Ed had the courage of his convictions to sit and look Russell in the eyes when he replied, something none of the other contenders dared to do.
As faux as his mockney accent.

Courage of his convictions or panic over postal votes ?

I mean, what was it? really, that swung his mind, Ed would've said nothing new really, there was nothing in the news about policy shifts, nothing ground breaking come out of that meeting, did it? Has Brand really been that easy to seduce all along, what a fake!
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 12:08 PM   #12
coooweee
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,599
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
That "grand lodge of paedophilia" weren't the ones voting en masse to ensure that whistleblowers relating to child abuse would not get immunity from Official Secrets Act obligations.
No, that was the other cheek.
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 12:13 PM   #13
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,641 (1,295 Posts)
Default

Well I said this would happen and it has .....so I am not suprised at all ...
Just wish I could find the post I made about Brand doing this in the last days before the Election ,its been pretty clear he was working for Labour from Day one .
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 12:27 PM   #14
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaban View Post
https://youtu.be/zwGBTcIHN0U?t=696

Well well well.... who'd have thought it..

Thoughts from those who supported his 'no-vote' stance?

This surely confirms to brand lovers that all along, he has been a complete shill.
I would have thought most people with half a brain would have thought it.
It's obvious that Brand has a leftie background. It's obvious that it's still a two party race. It's obvious that the last thing he wants is the Tories back in power.

It doesn't say to me that he's always been a Labour stooge. I expect there's plenty of people who feel the same way. Ultimately not aligned with the Labour party or any other party but will tactically vote. No big deal.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 12:29 PM   #15
xx0utkastxx
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 20
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Well at least Brand is discredited now..... Supporting a party who covered up the rape of 1,400 young girls for the sake of political correctness and then have the audacity to want to outlaw Islamophobia

Who is going to take the man seriously now? (if they ever did anyway)
xx0utkastxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 12:32 PM   #16
john white
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,244
Likes: 166 (116 Posts)
Default

What's interesting is that Labour feel the need to go for tactics like this to try to get a vote out

This is because the postal vote returns have labour coming well short of the volume of postal votes they normally expect to see

This is what Labour activists have to say:

http://labour-uncut.co.uk/category/uncut/


Uncut has learned the real reason for Ed Miliband’s sudden night-time visit to Russell Brand’s Shoreditch home: panic caused by the early tallies of postal ballots being fed back to party HQ, from marginals around the country.

Labour is behind and urgently needs to reach out to new voter groups. Russell Brand was a means to that end.

Postal voting started in mid-April. Over 5 million are expected to cast their ballot in this way and over the last week, local teams from all parties have attended postal vote opening sessions in each constituency.

Although the parties are legally not allowed to tally votes at these events, they all do and the constituency teams then dutifully pass their field intelligence back to HQ.

These are not opinion polls results or canvass returns but actual votes, hundreds of thousands of votes, from across Britain. Numbers have been flowing from each marginal to party strategists to give the most accurate picture of the current state of play.

Labour insiders familiar with the latest figures have told Uncut that the picture for Labour in marginal seats, where it is fighting the Tories, is almost uniformly grim.

Seats that canvass returns had suggested were strong prospects for gains are much more finely balanced and those that were close are swinging heavily to the Tories.

The tartan scare is working with the fear of McLabour shifting large numbers of wavering Lib Dems and Ukippers into the Tory column.

National opinion polls and Lord Ashcroft’s last swathe of constituency polling have seemed to indicate a shift towards the Tories recently, but Labour insiders say the effect on the ground in marginals is much bigger than picked up in polls so far.

Labour has already squeezed the Greens as much as possible for votes, and is coming up short. Despite a superior get-out-the-vote operation primed and ready for next Thursday, Labour cannot bridge the gap by organisation alone.

With just a few days to go until the election, Labour desperately needs new voters.

This is why Ed Miliband suddenly changed his plans and went to Russell Brand’s home to be interviewed.
__________________
Free your Self and Free the World

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 12:40 PM   #17
coooweee
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,599
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I would have thought most people with half a brain would have thought it.
It's obvious that Brand has a leftie background. It's obvious that it's still a two party race. It's obvious that the last thing he wants is the Tories back in power.

It doesn't say to me that he's always been a Labour stooge. I expect there's plenty of people who feel the same way. Ultimately not aligned with the Labour party or any other party but will tactically vote. No big deal.
But that's always been a possibility, it was possible when he was telling everyone not to vote, do you think he was saying that because he felt a Labour victory was imminent?

Fake fake fake.

Lord Brand of Shoreditch........has a ring to it.
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 12:42 PM   #18
frase
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 6,069
Likes: 678 (309 Posts)
Default

Fuck of brand ****..vote LIEbour, the party that helped kill a million Iraqis on a lie....that invaded Afghanistan because a man in cave there apparently made 3 towers come down.....turned UK into a police state under lies of terrorism, sold us into Lisbon treaty no vote on EU.....WANKER......to think I was taken in for a bit.,,,,what a WANKER
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 12:50 PM   #19
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coooweee View Post
But that's always been a possibility, it was possible when he was telling everyone not to vote, do you think he was saying that because he felt a Labour victory was imminent?

Fake fake fake.

Lord Brand of Shoreditch........has a ring to it.
It's a Labour or Tory laboratory, don't we all want a change to the system?. I myself advocate non voting, but if that means 4 more years of Tory self service I'm inclined to make my vote count. I hated the Blair gov as much as anyone, probably more so, but wtf can you do?.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 12:56 PM   #20
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,641 (1,295 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
it's a labour or tory laboratory, don't we all want a change to the system?. I myself advocate non voting, but if that means 4 more years of tory self service i'm inclined to make my vote count. I hated the blair gov as much as anyone, probably more so, but wtf can you do?.
vote ukip
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:18 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.