Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 24-02-2015, 09:03 PM   #21
mightiswrong
Banned

Surely the Queen and the Lords would like everyone to be able to plant their family tree and have a space of love. I don't see what the problem is. It just seems so simple.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 24-02-2015 at 09:04 PM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 09:06 PM   #22
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
Surely the Queen and the Lords would like everyone to be able to plant their family tree and have a space of love. I don't see what the problem is. It just seems so simple.
are you in that (drunk) Green space again .....
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 09:11 PM   #23
camaban
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
S..heart is in the right place ...but it needs to be paid for .
I'm afraid I disagree Grannie - the heart is definitely not in the right place if you present some fictitious, disgracefully idealistic fantasy wonderland for people who may not know better.

If someone appears on the TV, or in any broadcasted public forum, there is an ethical code in my opinion, and this woman and her colleagues have been roundly made to look like fools. However, there are some people who will wide-eyed gape at these fantasy policies, and be non the wiser.

Politics has taught us all of the political, treacherous mind - this is an even worse kind of that treachery, in my opinion.

Last edited by camaban; 24-02-2015 at 09:12 PM.
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 09:16 PM   #24
mightiswrong
Banned

I don't mind admitting I have had a hard time fighting the system and it has taken it's toll. I was shitting myself last night monsanto were seriously pissed with me. I could feel their anger. Today I made a comment about them tricking farmers into putting extra roundup just before harvest when it is harmful in the parts per TRILLION. Believe I had to go and have a drink. I just get a feeling I am protected but I am relying on guts and feelings. Do tell me if you want me to shut up.
Old 24-02-2015, 09:16 PM   #25
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaban View Post
I'm afraid I disagree Grannie - the heart is definitely not in the right place if you present some fictitious, disgracefully idealistic fantasy wonderland for people who may not know better.

If someone appears on the TV, or in any broadcasted public forum, there is an ethical code in my opinion, and this woman and her colleagues have been roundly made to look like fools. However, there are some people who will wide-eyed gape at these fantasy policies, and be non the wiser.

Politics has taught us all of the political, treacherous mind - this is an even worse kind of that treachery, in my opinion.
You are right ....I was just trying to be kind to the suckers ......the Greens are willing to give all with no real means to pay for it ...Labour on speed
Old 24-02-2015, 09:21 PM   #26
grannie27

Quote:
I don't mind admitting I have had a hard time fighting the system and it has taken it's toll. I was shitting myself last night monsanto were seriously pissed with me. I could feel their anger. Today I made a comment about them tricking farmers into putting extra roundup just before harvest when it is harmful in the parts per TRILLION. Believe I had to go and have a drink. I just get a feeling I am protected but I am relying on guts and feelings. Do tell me if you want me to shut up.
Getting pissed and posting wishful thinking ...well its not going to help is it ..but I do admire your heartfelt thoughts ....pics of a girl in a field will not make me change .....
Old 24-02-2015, 09:22 PM   #27
camaban
Banned

Quote:
You are right ....I was just trying to be kind to the suckers ......the Greens are willing to give all with no real means to pay for it ...Labour on speed
It's cruel to be kind
Old 24-02-2015, 09:33 PM   #28
grannie27

Quote:
It's cruel to be kind
I know daft old bird that I am ...its nice to be nice ...the Greens have no chance
Old 24-02-2015, 09:42 PM   #29
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
Getting pissed and posting wishful thinking ...well its not going to help is it ..but I do admire your heartfelt thoughts ....pics of a girl in a field will not make me change .....
I am not pissed and neither was I yesterday. I was just being honest about friday and made an artistic interpretation drunk (and green) like from the planet (to the planet) in this song. Like I am drunk on a different culture and it is becoming the mainstream culture which is green. Green as in the system failure text symbolising love.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 24-02-2015 at 10:14 PM.
Old 24-02-2015, 09:44 PM   #30
camaban
Banned

Quote:
I know daft old bird that I am ...its nice to be nice ...the Greens have no chance
Yes, they have no chance. They'll be lucky to hold their one seat by the look of it.

I guess there's a reason Mr. Icke left this lot a long time ago.

It's a shame in a way, if there was a genuine green party in this country it may make things more interesting. They certainly wouldn't be planning on housing half of the world's population in the UK and turning urban area of this country into industrial wastelands.

I don't see why it would need to be intrinsically an ultra-marxist political party either - jeez, if there was a green party that believed strongly in low risk clean energies such as nuclear technology, and advancing scientific research and self-sustainability and responsibility within individuals as a part of their manifesto, fuck it, I'd love to see in that case a UKIP/green coalition.

But this lot are hopeless, and are even more out of touch than Liblabcon jobbies.
Old 24-02-2015, 09:54 PM   #31
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
low risk clean energies such as nuclear technology
Give it up. It is over.
Old 24-02-2015, 10:09 PM   #32
camaban
Banned

Quote:
Give it up. It is over.
That's nice.

Maybe it's time for your sleepy-weepies, else you'll have a sleepy itty-bitty-wittle noggin tomorrow morning.

Sweet dreams.
Old 24-02-2015, 10:18 PM   #33
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
That's nice.

Maybe it's time for your sleepy-weepies, else you'll have a sleepy itty-bitty-wittle noggin tomorrow morning.

Sweet dreams.
But it is. Why do you think the bright future is not a definite outcome? It's full spectrum dominance my friend.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 24-02-2015 at 10:27 PM.
Old 24-02-2015, 10:33 PM   #34
mrclub
Inactive

Quote:
ukip have no policies other than a referendum which you can get with the green party anyway.
mrclub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 10:37 PM   #35
mightiswrong
Banned

Anyway it is clear. I support the gardeners party. Like in ringing cedars where they have to have a garden with food growing to be a potential candidate for my vote. I am just drunk (and green), drunk (and green) so why you worried? Mwhahahaha rofl lol.

I promise you.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 24-02-2015 at 10:47 PM.
Old 24-02-2015, 10:59 PM   #36
mightiswrong
Banned

It seems to me that it is in the national interest to skip ahead of the rest so we can gain a historic advantage and be remembered as leaders in creating the bright future. This is important you know. Just think if the Germans or the French beat us there would be long term loss to the country.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 24-02-2015 at 10:59 PM.
Old 24-02-2015, 11:31 PM   #37
northern star

Green policies and ideologies should be a natural part of every nations poltical make up, its in everyones interest to have a healthy environment and happy people living in peace. When it becomes a competitive part of the bear pit that patriarchal power has ruled by for centuries its always going to be battered down and ambushed. Its designed to stop non-oxbridge people entering politics and changing the status quo. There needs to be a new way of doing things and i hope this next election brings it about.
Old 24-02-2015, 11:37 PM   #38
mightiswrong
Banned

The drunk (and green) also has another meaning. For green you know fresh recruits. From the planet (to the planet)

Last edited by mightiswrong; 25-02-2015 at 12:05 AM.
Old 25-02-2015, 12:01 AM   #39
northern star

Quote:
It seems to me that it is in the national interest to skip ahead of the rest so we can gain a historic advantage and be remembered as leaders in creating the bright future. This is important you know. Just think if the Germans or the French beat us there would be long term loss to the country.
This is a great opportunity to break free from the three party one headed system with visionary ideas. Humans are amazing, they can make it happen.

How many politicians ever give you accurate figures for anything? And if they do theyre probably lying. If someone asked you how.much you spent on food every year and you hesitated, theyd say "Ah so you dont know" as if youre an idiot like that interviewer did.

We need vision, exciting ideas and hope, an end to corruption and mega corporate greed, then the sums will look after themselves. Like basic housekeeping, sensible budgeting. It can be applied to running the world.
Old 25-02-2015, 12:41 AM   #40
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern star View Post
We need vision, exciting ideas and hope, an end to corruption and mega corporate greed, then the sums will look after themselves. Like basic housekeeping, sensible budgeting. It can be applied to running the world.
Yeah!
http://news.sky.com/story/1432541/ap...ity-in-ireland
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote