Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Closed Thread

Old 20-07-2014, 08:58 PM   #41
troofyoof

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Not to shit on this parade... But I've had about enough with paedophiles and paedo info. As someone who was molested when young I find it lowers my energy... Maybe it doesn't to others, maybe they just don't notice it...

I see the need to shed light on a subject but this forum's obsession with paedophiles is one reason I shy away from the forum at times...

Just one person's point of view....

Edit: Realized this thread was gareth asking to not name potential ones... i thought it was a thread naming potential paedos. my bad. still ridiculous how much people focus on it...
To be fair you voluntarily contributed your comment on a subject you say you have had enough of...so its not really clear why you didn't just avoid the thread and all similar threads.
Old 27-07-2014, 08:11 PM   #42
tempeststorm
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the worm that returned View Post
In a way I can see where you are coming from with a view to a LOT of coverage on here BUT that is for a very good reason. It is rife and it is imperative for humanity to stand up to this disgusting virus spread through our cultures.

Wars, terrorism and all manner of other shit is manufactured by groups of twisted scum looking to profit or control or both. Paedophilia is carried out by sick individuals from all areas of life and is not controlled by a few. It needs to be stopped to allow humanity to progress.

We can then focus on the other shit.
Agree 100%!
Old 20-08-2014, 04:33 AM   #43
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by troofyoof View Post
To be fair you voluntarily contributed your comment on a subject you say you have had enough of...so its not really clear why you didn't just avoid the thread and all similar threads.
I came to the subject to share my point of view. Otherwise I mostly ignore them.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Closed Thread