Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 07-01-2019, 08:37 AM   #21
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3LI3V3 View Post
Why should they have to sum-up what they are trying to say?

If someone really wants to know what the OP is saying they will read about it in depth or go watch one of the videos

When trying to condense information to make it more digestible (e.g sum-up), a lot of valuable details might be lost.
'They' don't have to do anything , it's a challenging and interesting exercise ... I often do it .... It causes you to organise ideas more succinctly.

It is all about making things more digestible to reach a wider audience.

And if the reader likes what he reads Then he can watch the whole opera.

David would certainly benefit from doing this .... he's often in a TV interview with millions watching and usually has 10 or 20 secs to put his point across before being interrupted.

Last edited by oz93666; 07-01-2019 at 08:45 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 07:42 AM   #22
oz93666

I've been watching more of the video ... truly awesome ...

IMHO Pane certainly has the whole picture ... he understands about the secret government , and is bring the conventional UFO community up to speed on this very important part of the puzzle ..

24:50... " in my understanding this solar system is visited by at least 3,000 different alien species on a monthly basis "

25:00 - 29:00 ... very interesting information on crop circle wars

30:00 ... Moon Saturn matrix ..." the entire moon is literally hollow , there are underground cities ..civilizations.."

46:00 ... chem-trails

Pheeewww ... a truly awesome rapid-fire presentation uniting diverse fields , alien UFO/ conspiracy / spirituality (yoga astral projection) ... to give a complete picture
Old 08-01-2019, 06:33 PM   #23
oneriver

I am currently reading Robert Monroe's 'Journeys Out of the Body' which is fascinating.

Could the OP recommend a good technique/s to learn Astral Projection?
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 08:36 PM   #24
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
Durban Poison?
Ha! Cannabis tends to kill my dreaming activity or at least kills my recall so no.........but speaking of drugs, Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) is supposed to do the job quite well.

Also OP, can you say anything about the idea that drugs like MDMA damage the astral/etheric body?
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 09:31 PM   #25
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Could the OP recommend a good technique/s to learn Astral Projection?
Also OP, can you say anything about the idea that drugs like MDMA damage the astral/etheric body?
I don't think it's so much about learning techniques to project , as about increasing your energy level/frequency so you don't get infested with astral parasites during astral journeys .. practicing things like yoga and tai chi ....

OP says he , at times did 8 hrs of this stuff a day ! It's really about finding the motivation to do that!!

I suspect there's a natural block to prevent most people doing AP because , in our present state this would only cause problems . But by practicing the correct spiritual hygiene and disciplined practice (of yoga) AP would almost naturally happen when the person were ready ...

Of course drugs momentarily raise vibration , and may get you out there , but before your mental focus and natural energy level can protect you from hostile entities ....

Yoga ....Lotus

IMHO OP is a very important player .... he falls into the same category as Andrew Bartzis and George Kavassilas ... all these three get their understandings from their ability to access other realms/dimensions ... Most researchers (AJ, DI , SSP insiders) don't have this skill.

Last edited by oz93666; 08-01-2019 at 09:58 PM.
Old 08-01-2019, 11:56 PM   #26
astralwalker

Thanks for your posts guys. Well appreciated. Overloaded with work at the moment - doing few projects in parallel, plus my regular job. Hopefully will break free in few weeks and will respond to your questions. Cheers

Last edited by astralwalker; 08-01-2019 at 11:57 PM.
astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 08:49 AM   #27
astralwalker

http://puretranquilitypublishing.com...e-big-picture/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=-gBFS1Q-jRM
astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote