Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 10-12-2018, 03:50 PM   #1
kaito9

Default Pictures of Earth's Incandescent Electric Plasma Core aka Inner Sun

Inner Sun witnessed by modern scientists:

https://www.reddit.com/r/HOLLOWEARTH...ectric_plasma/

https://youtu.be/WMVmqtBbV-s?t=200

http://www.eh2r.com/

Last edited by kaito9; 10-12-2018 at 03:55 PM.
kaito9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 03:54 PM   #2
kaito9

Inner Sun witnessed by Olaf Jansen and his father:

From the book The Smoky God. https://archive.org/details/smokygodorvoyage00emer

I frequently lay down on the bunker of our little sloop, and looked far up into blue dome of the sky; and, notwithstanding the sun was shining far away in the east, I always saw a single star overhead. For several days, when I looked for this star, it was always there directly above us.

It was now, according to our reckoning, about the first of August. The sun was high in the heavens, and was so bright that I could no longer see the one lone star that attracted my attention a few days earlier.

One day about this time, my father startled me by calling my attention to a novel sight far in front of us, almost at the horizon. "It is a mock sun," exclaimed my father. "I have read of them; it is called a reflection or mirage. It will soon pass away."

But this dull-red, false sun, as we supposed it to be, did not pass away for several hours; and while we were unconscious of its emitting any rays of light, still there was no time thereafter when we could not sweep the horizon in front and locate the illumination of the so-called false sun, during a period of at least twelve hours out of every twenty-four.

Clouds and mists would at times almost, but never entirely, hide its location. Gradually it seemed to climb higher in the horizon of the uncertain purply sky as we advanced. It could hardly be said to resemble the sun, except in its circular shape, and when not obscured by clouds or the ocean mists, it had a hazy-red, bronzed appearance, which would change to a white like a luminous cloud, as if reflecting some greater light beyond.

We finally agreed in our discussion of this smoky furnace-colored sun, that, whatever the cause of the phenomenon, it was not a reflection of our sun, but a planet of some sort -- a reality.?

Last edited by kaito9; 11-12-2018 at 09:03 AM.
Old 10-12-2018, 03:58 PM   #3
kaito9

Inner Sun witnessed by academic scientists almost 100 years ago: http://www.auricmedia.net/wp-content..._B.Gardner.pdf

SUN UNEXPECTEDLY SEEN

When the party reached 80 degrees, 1 minute, a remarkable observation was made which may
be explained in more than one way:

". . . . about midday we saw the sun, or, to be more correct, an image of the sun, for it was only a mirage. A peculiar impression was produced by the sight of that glowing fire lit just above the outermost edge of the ice. According to the enthusiastic descriptions given by many Arctic travelers of the first appearance of this god of life after the long winter night, the impression ought to be one of jubilant excitement; but it was not so in my case. We had not expected to see it for some days yet, so that my eeling was rather one of pain--of disappointment, that we must have drifted farther south than we thought. So it was with pleasure I soon discovered that it could not be the sun itself. The mirage was at first like a flattened-out, glowing red streak upon the horizon; later there were two streaks, the one above the other, with a dark space between; and from the main-top I could see four, or even five, such horizontal lines directly, over one another, and all of equal length, as if one could only imagine a square dull-red sun, with horizontal streaks across it."

COULD IT BE REFLECTION FROM INTERIOR?

Now it is quite a question whether the mirage that Nansen saw at this time was a mirage of the sun in our sky or whether it might not have been some sort of a reflection of the sun of the interior of the earth. Certainly he was not expecting to see the solar light at that time.

Two or three days later this mirage of whichever sun it might have been was seen again.

By spring the party had reached 80 degrees, 20 minutes, and Nansen was surprised to find how warm the water was at a great depth. He remarks that on the surface the temperature of the water of the East Greenland current is just about the ordinary freezing point, while usually--at lower latitudes--the water falls as you get below the surface, so that at depths greater than a hundred fathoms it is from one to two Centigrade degrees cooler--but of course it does not freeze owing to the greater pressure and other factors. But here, on the contrary, in 80 degrees instead of from 60 to 70 degrees, he found that the deeper he took soundings the warmer the water was. He did not know where this warm water came from, but we can suspect.

Last edited by kaito9; 10-12-2018 at 04:02 PM.
Old 10-12-2018, 04:57 PM   #4
kaito9

Jupiter's Inner Sun witnessed by NASA space probe:

https://www.reddit.com/r/HOLLOWEARTH...r_nasa_failed/
Old 10-12-2018, 07:08 PM   #5
supertzar

They are talking about/those pictures are of the regular old sun though. Not good, kaito9.

Last edited by supertzar; 10-12-2018 at 07:08 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 09:02 AM   #6
kaito9

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
They are talking about/those pictures are of the regular old sun though. Not good, kaito9.
And that's where they are wrong. Remember what they said, they are in mid-November and and the regular Sun is not suppose to show up until January. It is the inner sun reflecting its light outside through polar opening. The sun Inuit saw on the horizon is the inner sun seen occasionally at far geographic north. If it was regular Sun, it will show up more to the south, it will be very obvious. Those scientists are very unfamiliar with hollow earth and believe poles are just ice caps like they are indoctrinated in schools. Ancient maps confirm warm inner earth oceans very close to 90 latitude. https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=323255 Here's the clear evidence of north polar opening on Mars Nasa forgot to censor. https://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/f...a-full_tif.jpg Read Chapter III of Marshall B. Gardner's book. Astronomers have observed very bright yellowish light flashing from the polar openings of Mars multiple times before. Chapter IV-VIII confirm earths polar openings.

Last edited by kaito9; 11-12-2018 at 12:57 PM.
Old 11-12-2018, 12:55 PM   #7
kaito9

Pictures of Mars Inner Sun's Yellow Light observed and captured at Yerkes Observatory, Sept. 28, 1902.

Read Chapter III, from page 30 of Marshall B. Gardner's book.

Last edited by kaito9; 11-12-2018 at 12:59 PM.
Old 11-12-2018, 04:05 PM   #8
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito9 View Post
And that's where they are wrong. Remember what they said, they are in mid-November and and the regular Sun is not suppose to show up until January.

I know about the Inner Sun theory. I think you probably liked some of my comments on the Hollow Earth in the past. It makes sense what they are saying about refraction. I think atmospheric changes could do that; allow you to see the Sun outside of the historic window of time it is visible each year in that part of the world.

Last edited by supertzar; 11-12-2018 at 04:08 PM.
Old 11-12-2018, 05:11 PM   #9
kaito9

Quote:
I know about the Inner Sun theory. I think you probably liked some of my comments on the Hollow Earth in the past. It makes sense what they are saying about refraction. I think atmospheric changes could do that; allow you to see the Sun outside of the historic window of time it is visible each year in that part of the world.
Inner sun's light is reflecting and refracting through the polar opening, its not the outside Sun. Polar openings are surrounded by warm oceans. The ice lands and water gradually curves inwards the more one travels far north closer to 90 latitude so it becomes more and more unlikely to see the Sun outside. Polar openings are apple-like dent when looked from space as you can see is the case with Mars polar opening in the nasa picture of Mars. Same with earth, the dent/curving inwards will prevent one from seeing the outside Sun as it will be like outside Sun is hiding behind the mountain of curvature the more one travels closer to 90 latitude. Closest to 90 latitude is halfway into the polar opening, beyond that, actual inner sun rises over the north horizon until it settles at noon position directly over the head of traveler which means traveler has successfully arrived at inner earth surface or sky.

Inner sun is electric ball of plasma ionized gases and charged particles and powered by birkeland currents coming from the outside Sun. Gases are from inner earth atmosphere and charge particles are delivered via solar wind along with birkeland currents powering the inner sun after entering the polar openings. No need for fusion or cold fusion nor any iron-nickel. Inner sun is 100% gaseous. Inner sun nothing like outside sun we are all familiar with except for heat and light it gives off.

Last edited by kaito9; 11-12-2018 at 07:58 PM.
Old 11-12-2018, 05:36 PM   #10
supertzar

Not buying it. Pretty sure that is The Sun.
Old 11-12-2018, 05:43 PM   #11
kaito9

Quote:
Not buying it. Pretty sure that is The Sun.
It hardly looks like outside Sun. And we can see the smoky, dull-red and furnace color impressions of inner sun like Olaf Jansen and his father described. Inner suns light is only seen outside occasionally simply because inner earth clouds covering its light most of the time.

Last edited by kaito9; 11-12-2018 at 05:56 PM.
Old 11-12-2018, 09:17 PM   #12
supertzar

When I visited a coastal fishing resort town in Northern California one summer I liked to hang out on a gigantic rocky outcropping and watch the sun set over the ocean. What I saw was incredible. As it sank into the horizon the edge of the glowing sphere appeared to pixelate like graphics on the earliest home video games. I thought to myself "It looks like a computer...that's wild...!" I mean pronounced 90 degree angles all around the visible part of the setting sun. The most extreme distortion appeared at the lowest part. Another thing I noticed is how long the sky remains light after the sun has set over the westward ocean. You think it might all have to do with refraction?

Last edited by supertzar; 11-12-2018 at 09:19 PM.
Old 12-12-2018, 06:51 AM   #13
kaito9

Quote:
When I visited a coastal fishing resort town in Northern California one summer I liked to hang out on a gigantic rocky outcropping and watch the sun set over the ocean. What I saw was incredible. As it sank into the horizon the edge of the glowing sphere appeared to pixelate like graphics on the earliest home video games. I thought to myself "It looks like a computer...that's wild...!" I mean pronounced 90 degree angles all around the visible part of the setting sun. The most extreme distortion appeared at the lowest part. Another thing I noticed is how long the sky remains light after the sun has set over the westward ocean. You think it might all have to do with refraction?
Polar openings are surrounded by warm oceans so you standing at the tip of polar opening near 85 latitude will experience the similar with inner sun's light which occasionally is seen from the outer surface when inner earth skies are clear of clouds near the polar opening allowing inner sun's light to reflect, refract and reach the outer surface and get distorted in the process. Its hardly possible to see outside Sun near 85 latitude due to outside Sun hiding behind the mountain of curvature as the ice lands and oceans gradually curves inwards/downwards concave. Inner sun's light will only appear occasionally at north horizon when you are at the tip of polar opening. If it appears more to the south horizon behind you, then that's the light from outside Sun, it will be very easy to tell due to the contrast in positions. Polar opening will be ofc invisible to everyone traveling on ground, water or sky due to how massive polar openings are. Polar openings can only be see properly from space like you saw with nasa Mars picture. Auroras will also get brighter the closer one travels to 90 latitude. Traveler will also experience warm winds blowing from geographic north 90 latitude like those academic scientists and polar explorers experienced, read Marshall B. Gardner's book Chapters IV-VIII from page 45. http://www.auricmedia.net/wp-content..._B.Gardner.pdf Inner sun is what directly causes polar hot spots found on planets by astronomers.

Last edited by kaito9; 12-12-2018 at 09:55 AM.
Old 12-12-2018, 12:26 PM   #14
supertzar

I told you I am very familiar with Hollow Earth writings. In fact I have custody of a number of rare books on it. I have heard all that you said before. How do you think it that adds up to these pictures not being The Sun? Look at the sunrise from Antarctica. It looks like a glowing, floating stack of pancakes. See larger shots: http://australyear.blogspot.com/2008/09/sunrise.html

Old 12-12-2018, 02:47 PM   #15
kaito9

Quote:
I told you I am very familiar with Hollow Earth writings. In fact I have custody of a number of rare books on it. I have heard all that you said before. How do you think it that adds up to these pictures not being The Sun? Look at the sunrise from Antarctica. It looks like a glowing, floating stack of pancakes. See larger shots: http://australyear.blogspot.com/2008/09/sunrise.html

I never said its not a Sun, i only said inner sun is nothing like outside Sun except for heat and light inner sun gives off. Inner sun is 100% gaseous where as outside Sun contains all heavy elements, has fusion, fission, solar wind, etc. that's what i mean when i say inner sun is nothing like outside Sun. I did googled through lot of Arctic and Antarctica sunrise and sunset images and none of the images looked exactly like the opening post images of inner sun. And outside Sun looks much brighter too in those sunrise and sunset images. Besides Jupiter has confirmed inner sun exist. That said, outside Sun can also look like a glowing floating stack of pancakes, extremely distorted, refracted, nobody is denying that. But as i have said before, due to ice lands and oceans gradually curving downward towards inner earth resulting in mountain of curvature blocking outside Suns light, outside Sun shouldn't be visible in mid-november at 85 latitudes and beyond. Only inner sun should be visible occasionally. 85 latitude is around 25% into the polar opening and 90 latitude is around 50% into the polar opening. Most scientists, tourists, travelers, planes, etc. stick around 80 latitude. Almost nobody today goes to 85 latitudes and beyond since most people are fooled into thinking they have reached north pole since compass points to 80 latitude where magnetic north pole is. Not to mention it is forbidden to travel to geographic poles. What people should do is travel beyond 80 latitude and reach 90 latitude geographic north and go then beyond it towards inner earth. And people will start experiencing warm winds from geographic north pole, warm water, heat as hot as summer season, birds and animals traveling towards north, etc. just like those reports from scientists and polar explorers who went as far as 88 latitude experienced, evidence collected in Marshall B. Gardner's book. Scientists and polar explorers were stopped by the beginning of warm oceans there since nobody anticipated warm oceans as they all believed poles are just ice caps like they were indoctrinated with in schools.

Last edited by kaito9; 12-12-2018 at 02:49 PM.
Old 12-12-2018, 02:57 PM   #16
supertzar

I said The Sun, not a sun and you know what I mean. That's annoying.

Last edited by supertzar; 12-12-2018 at 02:57 PM.
Old 12-12-2018, 03:02 PM   #17
kaito9

Quote:
I said The Sun, not a sun and you know what I mean. That's annoying.
Oh ok. I interpreted it as outside Sun to avoid confusion.

Last edited by kaito9; 12-12-2018 at 03:02 PM.
Old 12-12-2018, 03:31 PM   #18
supertzar

I thought you were intentionally confusing the issue. You are going to have to show evidence of the poles being shaped like you say. I could be like "Due to the convex shape of the continent of North America we should be able to see all the way from coast to coast on a clear day but atmospheric refraction causes us not to." I love Hollow Earth shit so I'd rather not see bogus claims about it. It's THE Sun, the one that we know and love in your pics. I'd bet anything on it.
Old 12-12-2018, 03:54 PM   #19
kaito9

Quote:
I thought you were intentionally confusing the issue. You are going to have to show evidence of the poles being shaped like you say. I could be like "Due to the convex shape of the continent of North America we should be able to see all the way from coast to coast on a clear day but atmospheric refraction causes us not to." I love Hollow Earth shit so I'd rather not see bogus claims about it. It's THE Sun, the one that we know and love in your pics. I'd bet anything on it.
I already have shown some evidence. You can see more evidence in Marshall B. Gardner's book. Seismology also supports hollow earth and works better with hollow model. https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/t...ra_hueca_9.htm Centrifugal force on the other hand generated by the spinning of planets makes it too obvious planets are hollow. Earth spins 465 meters per second which is almost 1/2 km per second spin rate. Centrifugal force is strongest at the center of earth and equatorial regions. If one travels to inner earth skies, he/she will feel the centrifugal force pushing them away from the center of earth. Polar openings are also the result of centrifugal force forcing any heavy matter away from its center, 90 latitude. A simple experiment you can do is put a small rock at the center of disc and then spin the disc, rock will be forced away from the center of disc. Same thing with the earth at geographic poles forcing heavy matter away from the center and creating polar openings. Same thing with the center of earth forcing any heavy matter away from the center leaving only gases behind to get ionized by birkeland currents and charged particles from the outside Sun via solar wind. Inner sun is fully dependent on outside Sun for its energy sustenance.

Last edited by kaito9; 12-12-2018 at 03:57 PM.
Old 12-12-2018, 03:57 PM   #20
supertzar

All you showed were some pics of the Sun that you said are the inner sun. Look, I own and have read many of the original books on the Hollow Earth. Don't know why you think you are explaining anything I haven't heard.

Last edited by supertzar; 12-12-2018 at 03:59 PM.