Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 08-08-2016, 08:41 PM   #461
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
UFO contactee Alex Collier: The Moon is an artificial satellite, a spaceship.

@ 28:00

Alex Collier is a phony. His analyses if you can call them that are flawed in the extreme! Others who wish to see what I mean may do so....

http://onebigmonkey.com/itburns/collier/coliercrap.html

Last edited by aster; 09-08-2016 at 02:39 AM. Reason: personal comment removed
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 08:43 PM   #462
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambrose123 View Post
You see TG your " waste" of money argument is rubbish.
It will actually stimulate the US economy. It will create jobs
wealth etc. And in turn these new jobs and the wealth created
will have a positive knock on effect. "Trickle down" is the term Tories use
when giving tax cuts to their rich mates. However in this case real job
creation will benefit everyone.
You see, I totally agree with what you just wrote. Tell that to the politicians in America who are only concerned with staying in power. They don't want to be seen to be "wasting" that "public" money.
Old 08-08-2016, 08:46 PM   #463
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
where to begin...

you know this is a forum for whacky theories such as round earth and manned missions to the moon? you know it's on the David Icke website? you know Icke supports the principle of the moon not being a natural phenomenon? (whack theory FFS :spite: - double whack theory ) and yet you still spout poo about the official story lines perpetually respond by the very same agents of TPTB.... and you propose to be a truth seeker??? OMG. TOO. MUCH. CRAP. NOT. TO. TAKE. THE. P!SS......
Show your proof for how every geologist who has studied the rocks has been paid off. Then tell me how that effects David relying on the authenticity of the rocks as part of his presentation!

Last edited by aster; 09-08-2016 at 03:00 AM. Reason: baiting comment removed
Old 08-08-2016, 10:16 PM   #464
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Yes, where to begin. Show your proof for how every geologist who has studied the rocks has been paid off. Then tell me how that effects David relying on the authenticity of the rocks as part of his presentation!
did i say every scientist?
if you leave a car on your drive I'm quite certain there will be some natural forms taking their place on, in, outside of this artificial artefact...

I'm not saying the surface of the moon is fake, artificial or replicated either, I just don't buy the whole google, NASA, Wiki, MIT, Oxford Uni etc. BS without asking the questions that people like you don't want to hear, understand or answer

Last edited by aster; 09-08-2016 at 03:00 AM. Reason: 2nd edit, personal comments removed
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 03:17 AM   #465
aster
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Show your proof for how every geologist who has studied the rocks has been paid off. Then tell me how that effects David relying on the authenticity of the rocks as part of his presentation!
Reminder of thread topic: 'Is the moon really a spaceship?' There is no requirement that contributors 'prove' anything, to the best of my knowledge. This is a discussion, not a scientific experiment.

Last edited by aster; 09-08-2016 at 03:26 AM.
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 06:24 AM   #466
truegroup

Quote:
did i say every scientist?
Errrr.....

Quote:
Each and everyone bought and paid for by TPTB, via NASA
That would be a yes.

This issue was raised as evidence of the age of the Moon and is very much on topic. I refer any interested parties to post #433.

In the absence of one single piece of even circumstantial/scant evidence to the contrary, the points raised about the rocks showing the age of the Moon stand. As part of the discussion....I accept that no evidence exists or will be forthcoming and will cease asking for it
Old 09-08-2016, 10:29 AM   #467
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbeafraid View Post
What is really suspicious is that there are no moon bases, no comercialization of it whatsoever, no military bases, or colonization of the moon. No nothing! That is totally suspicious.
...until a few days ago, the "i" newspaper 5th August 2016 ;

Mining the Moon : Prospectors Get First Private Licence to Launch Lunar Mission

" The US Government has given permission to a Florida company to send a spaceship to the moon, in what is being heralded as to first step towards lunar mining...launch a washing machine sized rover into space late next year...from a site in New Zealand.

"The Moon Express 2017 mission...large quantities of Helium-3 (He-3) touted as future energy source, may also wait alongside valuable reserves of titanium..."

Which begs the question ...,if it IS a spaceship, and US (shadow) Government know it's a spaceship, then what's with the mining agreement mularky ?

"Excuse us Reppies , do you mind if we start mining your spaceship ?"

Reptiles: "Yeah, alright then, if you like. It's only a bit of titanium and helium3 for the first 3 miles down, just keep the energy flowing our way, fair do's. Does that Dave Bowie character wanna make a few more music vids up here while you're at it ? Oh I forgot. We've got him already haven't we ? Sorry about that. Us Reppies do have a sense of humour, you know. It's a bit sick all in all, but that's how it is. You'll learn."

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 09-08-2016 at 03:46 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 08:49 PM   #468
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallundercontrol View Post
Cheers Derek, I prefer physical books though. I find reading too much on electronic devices tends to affect my concentration and attention too much.

pdf's are great if you can't get/afford the books though that's for sure
I read them on this screen TBH, and it's not a case of economics but space I've got the physical book but can carry thousands of PDFs on my iPad (got mot of ice's stuff on there too, as well as owning the 'hard copies')

Old 04-09-2016, 05:09 AM   #469
piskavac

Quote:
google "who built the moon" free pdf.

Secrets of our mysterious spaceship Moon

Who built the Moon

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 05:31 AM   #470
pound

Another great/essential read to add to that list - "The Earth Without the Moon" by Velikovsky:

http://www.varchive.org/itb/sansmoon.htm
Old 04-09-2016, 07:22 AM   #471
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Which begs the question ...,if it IS a spaceship, and US (shadow) Government know it's a spaceship, then what's with the mining agreement mularky ?

"Excuse us Reppies , do you mind if we start mining your spaceship ?"

Reptiles: "Yeah, alright then, if you like. It's only a bit of titanium and helium3 for the first 3 miles down, just keep the energy flowing our way, fair do's. Does that Dave Bowie character wanna make a few more music vids up here while you're at it ? Oh I forgot. We've got him already haven't we ? Sorry about that. Us Reppies do have a sense of humour, you know. It's a bit sick all in all, but that's how it is. You'll learn."
Brilliantly funny ct .... but of course the reps don't control the whole moon , It's a big bit of real estate to hold on to.
Word is , just like mars and earth, lots of different ET groups , including humans military , defending their own patch of turf (mostly underground).

Oh yea! mining the moon sounds like a great business idea , half the rockets are blowing up on the launch pad these days!
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 07:13 PM   #472
raburgeson

Look at the aspects, the moon would not have the volume to affect the tides and so on. Yes it does, how? Gravity would have to be produced, I believe it is. Other aspects, controls the breeding of most of the populations on Earth. (Have you ever heard of the monthly?) The moon is doing things we don't know about. Have you heard of conscience rings around the Earth? The Earth's magnetic field is not creating them. The collective is generated to control humans. I think we would be better off without the moon in this case and they can leave with it at any time. Wouldn't it be nice to have your own individual creative thoughts? You can say what ever but, it is a dog and pony show to keep your mind off what they are doing to you on a daily basis. If the secret space program whistles are telling truths, (Yes they are as they know it on their own level), then the moon is not going anywhere because a unique agreement between races and an uneasy truce is going on so they can conduct experiments. You may better spend your time putting your corrupt politicians on a short leash. Since the governments are after a waste product that is a dangerous radioactive byproduct (H3) the inhabitants are only too willing to have humans drag the crap away.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 10:53 AM   #473
zeeker

No, I don't think even alien technology can create something that big to fly for ages, and with no real purpose.
zeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 10:55 AM   #474
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeker View Post
No, I don't think even alien technology can create something that big to fly for ages, and with no real purpose.
If an alien race can travel to Earth I'm sure making big structures isn't a big deal.

And the purpose could be it's a base.

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 05-09-2016 at 11:29 AM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 12:23 PM   #475
zeeker

So why stopping at moon, why not the sun, or even jupiter pluto mars or other galactic object.

If they're that superior with their tech, imagine their races. We're just ants in their eyes.
Old 05-09-2016, 07:39 PM   #476
derekbuttery

Quote:

but humans did in our distant past...

Old 05-09-2016, 07:52 PM   #477
truth seeker 09

Default Saturn's moon Mimas

One of Saturn's moons, Mimas is an almost spitting image of the Death Star from "Star Wars".

http://thesource.com/2014/10/18/ther...rom-star-wars/

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 05-09-2016 at 07:58 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 12:19 AM   #478
oz93666

Quote:
It's not "flying forever" it's maneuvered into position , then it continues to orbit Earth with no further input required .

If aliens have technology to move a 10 tonne UFO at very high speed .... this would have a reaction-less drive (no flame coming out the back),... then you just scale up ... take a natural body that's floating around , or take a moon from another planet , tunnel into it , build a big robot controlled factory inside that produces drive units , and churn out billions of drive units till you have enough , even if it takes thousands of years..
I'm sure the moon wasn't built from scratch , they would take a natural body and tunnel inside , no need to make it "hollow" (mostly empty space inside). I'd be surprised if the moon was more than 1% empty space.

Quote:
So why stopping at moon, why not the sun, or even jupiter pluto mars or other galactic object. .
People didn't just dream up the idea that the moon isn't natural ... there are strange 'coincidences' regarding it's position from the earth ... but mostly, many contactees (who get their information from ET's)...channelers .... mystics ....and insiders from the secret space program , have said the same thing.... that many ET races hold territory on the moon , and the reps use it as a base with machinery that monitors us , and beams disrupting energy at us.

I expect other bodies are inhabited (tunneled) ... there's thousands of ET races in our close proximity , many looking to get a toe hold in our solar system.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 11:04 PM   #479
zeeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
People didn't just dream up the idea that the moon isn't natural ... there are strange 'coincidences' regarding it's position from the earth ... but mostly, many contactees (who get their information from ET's)...channelers .... mystics ....and insiders from the secret space program , have said the same thing.... that many ET races hold territory on the moon , and the reps use it as a base with machinery that monitors us , and beams disrupting energy at us.

I expect other bodies are inhabited (tunneled) ... there's thousands of ET races in our close proximity , many looking to get a toe hold in our solar system.
If the question is 'is the moon really a spaceship' I'd say blatantly no. But if the question is whether aliens make use of the moon as something like a base or for whatever they need to do to gather intelligence on humans then I'm not really certain with answering no xD

But if aliens have malicious intent towards earth or its inhabitants, I believe some higher power or some kind of guardians of the earth would take action and do whatever they deem necessary, maybe that's why we haven't experienced any significant or drastic actions from them until now.
Old 13-09-2016, 04:51 PM   #480
Jared_L

I heard about this theory and it seems quite trustworthy. There are some videos of the other side of the moon with spaceships landing there.
Jared_L is offline   Reply With Quote