Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 09-12-2008, 10:08 AM   #1
pleasuredome
Inactive

Default Queen's Oath to defend The Faith

Quote:
Archbishop of Canterbury: Will you solemnly promise and swear to govern the Peoples of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and of your Possessions and the other Territories to any of them belonging or pertaining, according to their respective laws and customs?

Queen: I solemnly promise so to do.

Archbishop: Will you to your power cause Law and Justice, in Mercy, to be executed in all your judgements?

Queen: I will.

Archbishop: Will you to the utmost of your power maintain the Laws of God and the true profession of the Gospel? Will you to the utmost of your power maintain in the United Kingdom the Protestant Reformed Religion established by law? Will you maintain and preserve inviolably the settlement of the Church of England, and the doctrine, worship, discipline, and government thereof, as by law established in England? And will you preserve unto the Bishops and Clergy of England, and to the Churches there committed to their charge, all such rights and privileges, as by law do or shall appertain to them or any of them?

Queen: All this I promise to do.

Quote:
POLICE OATH:

"I, .. .. of .. .. do solemnly and sincerely declare and affirm that I will well and truly serve the Queen in the office of constable, with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property; and that while I continue to hold the said office I will to the best of my skill and knowledge discharge all the duties thereof faithfully according to law."

both are quoted from wikipedia.

is anyone thinking what i'm thinking????

Last edited by pleasuredome; 09-12-2008 at 10:10 AM.
pleasuredome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:24 AM   #2
tien an
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasuredome View Post
both are quoted from wikipedia.

is anyone thinking what i'm thinking????
...that the sovereign has already promised (sworn) to protect the rights of the Freeman on the Land and, by extension, the police as well?
tien an is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:39 AM   #3
pleasuredome
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tien an View Post
...that the sovereign has already promised (sworn) to protect the rights of the Freeman on the Land and, by extension, the police as well?
true, but not only that, to defend the laws of god. it gives you clue that there is a new way to deal with the police that i havent seen mentioned yet. what did people used to carry when they travelled to another country?
Old 09-12-2008, 12:32 PM   #4
tien an
Banned

Quote:
true, but not only that, to defend the laws of god. it gives you clue that there is a new way to deal with the police that i havent seen mentioned yet. what did people used to carry when they travelled to another country?
go on then; you've got me there!
Old 09-12-2008, 12:37 PM   #5
pleasuredome
Inactive

a bible.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:52 PM   #6
tien an
Banned

Quote:
a bible.
You mean:

"Bonjour Monsieur; votre passeport s'il vous plait..."
THUNK!.
"La Bible...de King James? Mais bien sur!"

I don't think it's going to work mate...the conversation setting it up with the French Consulate in London is going to be interesting too...

(Might just try it).
Old 09-12-2008, 02:24 PM   #7
pleasuredome
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tien an View Post
You mean:

"Bonjour Monsieur; votre passeport s'il vous plait..."
THUNK!.
"La Bible...de King James? Mais bien sur!"

I don't think it's going to work mate...the conversation setting it up with the French Consulate in London is going to be interesting too...

(Might just try it).
no, i mean dealing with the police. if you check out Rob Menard's Magnificant Deception, toward the latter part he said that he knew someone went to court for failing to file for income tax, that took an oath on the bible in court but wouldnt then let anyone take it from him. when told that he had broken a statute he then looked throught bible and asked what page the statute was mentioned. apparently because of this he won.
Old 13-12-2008, 06:09 AM   #8
boots
Banned

Quote:
no, i mean dealing with the police. if you check out Rob Menard's Magnificant Deception, toward the latter part he said that he knew someone went to court for failing to file for income tax, that took an oath on the bible in court but wouldnt then let anyone take it from him. when told that he had broken a statute he then looked throught bible and asked what page the statute was mentioned. apparently because of this he won.
The KJB is what the judges are bound to it can not be disputed in their eye's because they serve the Queen.

In court it can be very effective if you quote: 1 Samuel 8

boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 09:06 AM   #9
pleasuredome
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
The KJB is what the judges are bound to it can not be disputed in their eye's because they serve the Queen.

In court it can be very effective if you quote: 1 Samuel 8
interesting to read 1 samuel 8. but could you explain why it would be effective? thanks
Old 13-12-2008, 06:23 PM   #10
ag3nt5mith

Just guessing here.

Would it remind the Judge of his oath to the Queen and ultimately to God.

I'm atheists by the way, but I recognize the implications of their acceptance of GOD.

LOL, Are all Judges sons of Sam!!!
ag3nt5mith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 10:24 PM   #11
boots
Banned

Quote:
interesting to read 1 samuel 8. but could you explain why it would be effective? thanks
Because you are letting them know that Samuel warned about obeying kings and not the creator.

So as a freeman you chose to obey a creator not a king or Queen and the Queen said in her coronation speech.

The KJB is the greatest book the world affords.

Catch 22 queenie and judges.

boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 10:36 PM   #12
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Because you are letting them know that Samuel warned about obeying kings and not the creator.

So as a freeman you chose to obey a creator not a king or Queen and the Queen said in her coronation speech.

The KJB is the greatest book the world affords.

Catch 22 queenie and judges.

But as long as you obey something you are not truly free are you? if you obey a creator you will only be free if you live by its rules.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote