Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 29-04-2016, 07:07 PM   #1
grannie27

Default 'Satanic' SNP !!!

Church minister warns congregation against voting for 'Satanic' SNP

A Free Church of Scotland minister has denounced the SNP as “Satanic” and urged his congregation to “think long and hard” if they are considering backing the Nationalists in next week’s Holyrood election.

Rev Paul Gibson, of Knox Church in Perth, said the Scottish Government’s plans to allow adults or children to legally change their gender so they are neither men nor women was one of the worst “attacks on Christianity” the country has ever seen.

In an outspoken letter to his congregation, he also said the SNP’s plan to assign every child a state guardian usurped the God-given role of parents. He added: ““Can a government really be this foolish and that Satanic?! The answer, tragically, is yes.”

Although he admitted there was a “good deal of truth” to the saying that all political parties are as bad as each other, Rev Gibson questioned whether “true believers” could vote for the SNP “in good conscience before our creator.”

He also warned that the church must brace itself for “the most extreme attack against God’s good order” in living memory, given that the Nationalists appear certain to win another term in office next week.

His incendiary intervention came after Nicola Sturgeon disclosed last month that one of her top priorities after she wins next week will be to review Scotland’s gender recognition laws to ensure they are in line with “international best practice”.

Campaigners said this would mean allowing Scots to change the gender on their birth certificate using a simple self-declaration that they consider themselves to be of the opposite sex. Children under 16 would also be allowed to do this but would require the permission of their parents.

In addition, the law would recognise that some people have a “non-binary gender”, meaning they would legally be neither men nor a woman and could change documents such as birth and marriage certificates and passports to reflect that.

SNP minsters have also come under intense criticism for the Named Person scheme, under which every child in Scotland will be assigned a health visitor or teacher responsible for their wellbeing.

It is currently being challenged in the UK’s highest court by campaigners who argue it undermines parents’ rights to raise their children as they see fit.
Nicola Sturgeon
Rev Paul Gibson has attacked two of Nicola Sturgeon's key policies Credit: Bloomberg Finance

In his letter, Rev Gibson said: “It appears that the Scottish Government is in the process of doing everything in its power to destroy these essential foundations of a God-honouring society in ways that will have disastrous consequences for generations to come.

“We have already seen widespread celebration of the oxymoron that is same-sex marriage. But now, not content with this assault on the most important institution for the right ordering of society, our authoritarian ‘progressives’ want to take us further into the darkness by effectively disregarding the God-given authority and responsibility of parents, as well as allowing - if not even encouraging - all people to choose which gender they wish to identify with.

“You almost have to pinch yourself each time you even think about it – so extreme is the departure, not just from biblical morality, but basic wisdom and common sense.” He added that the SNP appeared “intent on destroying any lasting imprint of God’s design.”

An SNP spokesman said the Named Person policy was aimed at protecting children’s wellbeing and supporting, not diminishing the role of parents. He added that it was widely supported by children’s charities and the Scottish Police Federation.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...or-satanic-sn/
Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2016, 07:25 PM   #2
neilbe
Inactive

Fair play.

Nic Sturgeon is a NWO puppet.

Like gender modification is the most important issue concerning the Scotts right now..

The undermining of Christian values have been going on for decades. In the past the Church had real sway and influence over the population, now tv, music the Iphone et al have surpassed the Church, yet the central message of Christ remains..

Love, forgiveness, throwing out the money changers etc are no longer required, in fact they are an hindrance to the NWO.
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2016, 07:57 PM   #3
fairyprincess

Here's what I don't understand about the SNP...... They want independence from england, but not independence from Europe.

It smacks of double-think to me......
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2016, 07:58 PM   #4
sevenhills

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Here's what I don't understand about the SNP...... They want independence from england, but not independence from Europe.

They just want power, tapping into the anti-English sentiment of the populace gives them that.
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2016, 08:05 PM   #5
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post

It's not double think, she is a traitor..
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2016, 08:10 PM   #6
gremlin

Quote:
Church minister warns congregation against voting for 'Satanic' SNP
Grannie, becareful , There is a moderator on here who is for SNP, you putting this up? bye by grannie...............

If SNP think they are getting away from, 'evil Britain', thinking they are gonna be free is deluded in my opinion. I with ya grannie.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.

Last edited by gremlin; 29-04-2016 at 08:10 PM.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2016, 08:34 PM   #7
grannie27

Grem ,thats why I never left a comment ......
Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz
Old 29-04-2016, 08:46 PM   #8
scottishryan

From when have I ever banned, given points or anything remotely similar for people disagreeing with me?? I think you are being a little harsh are you not!

Think and say what you like! I do not give a shit really. I know the truth of my own area!

My NEW Book (Paranormal): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unseen-Worl...A0DXGPP2JGAGHG
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2016, 09:20 PM   #9
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishryan View Post
From when have I ever banned, given points or anything remotely similar for people disagreeing with me?? I think you are being a little harsh are you not!

Think and say what you like! I do not give a shit really. I know the truth of my own area!
Ryan I think you are a sweetheart and very very Fair ....I was only joking with Grem ,TBH I did not feel strongly in either way about this story .....thats why I never left my own comment .
Don Miguel Ruiz
Old 29-04-2016, 10:43 PM   #10
thee_doctor

I am starting to lose confindence in the SNP after all I am reading right now I have voted SNP for at least 9 years, all these parties are manipulative scammers intent to bluff their way into power, they do not care for people it's all about control and power.

The NWO is no joke it's happening and we are already in a police state.

Orwell’s Scotland On It’s Way – Thanks To The SNP recently found on vaccines
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKfQR5MpMyw

https://twitter.com/briangukc/status/692253466555711489
thee_doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2016, 10:46 PM   #11
aster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
If SNP think they are getting away from, 'evil Britain', thinking they are gonna be free is deluded in my opinion.
It's our government they want to get away from, and few ordinary citizens elsewhere in the UK would disagree with that sentiment. Since (if I remember right) you now live in the Republic of Ireland, that makes your 'evil Britain' jibe and digs at SNP supporters somewhat irrelevant.
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2016, 11:25 PM   #12
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by thee_doctor View Post
I am starting to lose confindence in the SNP after all I am reading right now I have voted SNP for at least 9 years, all these parties are manipulative scammers intent to bluff their way into power, they do not care for people it's all about control and power.

The NWO is no joke it's happening and we are already in a police state.

Orwell’s Scotland On It’s Way – Thanks To The SNP recently found on vaccines
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKfQR5MpMyw

https://twitter.com/briangukc/status/692253466555711489

I find this part of the SNP Policy very creepy .....

Quote:
SNP minsters have also come under intense criticism for the Named Person scheme, under which every child in Scotland will be assigned a health visitor or teacher responsible for their wellbeing.

It is currently being challenged in the UK’s highest court by campaigners who argue it undermines parents’ rights to raise their children as they see fit.
Don Miguel Ruiz
Old 30-04-2016, 06:52 AM   #13
scottishryan

Grannie my post was not aimed at you, it was aimed at the the one who continues to attack Scottish people with his xenophobia. TPTB love to divide people and this so called AWAKE person here thinks its funny to do the same here.

Of course, it's a continued dig at me because I called out his Xenophobia when he decided to blast a nation of people. He speaks up for the UK and blasts those of us who live in it and he lives hidden away in the ROI hilarious!

I will never and have never silenced people for their opinion with any controls I have here. I'm also flexible enough to move position if arguments are civil and I can be shown where my thinking is faulty.

On this topic I do support the SNP, But I do not support staying in Europe nor children guardian BS which was brought in and voted on by ALL Scottish parties not just the SNP. It's still BS but hey ho it has Labour as a supporter who first suggested it I hear.

I like many just want to live in a free society in a country that controls it's own laws. Not a country which gets called a region and run from another country. Not a country that has 56 out of 59 seats but still gets ignored in London during key votes and suggested changes to legislation. Not a country that went through the referendum and suffered the full might of the establishment and complicit media that told us we were too small, stupid and poor while sucking the oil out the North sea and whiskey revenue from the resulting tax.

The same now faces us with in and out of Europe!

Saying that, I will not run away to Ireland and live then bitch about everyone else in the UK and their mere opinions.

Old 30-04-2016, 07:57 AM   #14
gremlin

Quote:

Somebody does, Spam notice!

I was having a laugh. It was a joke, because I know you are good for it.

A fun exciting forum this, NOT!

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2016, 08:32 AM   #15
scottishryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Somebody does, Spam notice!
You are a long term member, regular poster and viewed as a senior member of the boards here. You know you can not talk about moderation, not because it's some shadowy behaviour and control system, but because it then causes some to begin long off-topic discussions and disruptions about the subject.

We want a free flowing informational platform for everyone without the BS of who is doing what, getting what and the like.

For the record - and I checked - I've never given you a spam notice regardless of our head-butting in topics. This just highlights how the post about "Bye Bye Grannie" is very wide of the mark.

Quote:
I was having a laugh. It was a joke, because I know you are good for it.
I do like a joke, I do have a sense of humour and I do not mind laughter at my expense and do indulge in it too. I am not overly keen in being painted as a hater of English people, British people or any people really because I'm a member of a political party that the UK establishment and media have painted as NAZIS (which they are not or I would be no where near them, like half my country)

I can not blame you or anyone really as we have a media who need to discredit them as they are trying to remove Scotland from the Union with London. AN equal union of nations which no longer serves the people of Scotland - or England for that matter - and only supports a corrupt London establishment through revenues.

To anyone outside of Scotland - and even some within who are loyalists to the crown - there is a perception that the SNP are some sort of nationalist party ready to do a Hitler on the world. The SNP are a left of centre party that have taken control from British Labour, they have a nice policies for the Poor, old and disadvantaged (disabled) and the latter is my other reason for supporting them. I'm a carer for a disabled wife who is under great stress due to the Tories in London, so you can imagine my humour these days is not so joyful.

We all have a story that is not put public Im sure.

Quote:
A fun exciting forum this, NOT!
It is, it can be and can be what people want it to be. Just me mindful of the guidelines of the forum or how your words may affect someone. We have new people coming in too, do we really want to have them think that if you disagree with me you get banned? It's simply not true and they do not know you are joking.

Like I said, you are one of the senior members, with that comes a degree of responsibility and some will look up at you in such a role.

Last edited by scottishryan; 30-04-2016 at 08:33 AM.
Old 30-04-2016, 09:58 AM   #16
oz93666

Sounds like the SNP has been infiltrated by the NWO.... of course it has, they take over everything.

What better way to sabotage Scottish independence than to make SNP pro EU , pro trans gender and behind assigning a 'health visitor' to every child.

Political parties are easy to infiltrate, MI5 agents are paid , so don't need a day job and can 'work' for the party full time.... appearing more dedicated than others , they rise to positions of leadership.... ordinary, genuine, volunteers can only put in a few hours a day, after their 9to5 job is finished.

The only way to avoid this is to vote for independent candidates.

Last edited by oz93666; 30-04-2016 at 09:59 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2016, 10:55 AM   #17
scottishryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Sounds like the SNP has been infiltrated by the NWO.... of course it has, they take over everything.
That would not surprise me in the slightest to be honest. I know there are a lot of people who are only using the SNP as a vehicle to get Independence before returning to the smaller grass root parties like "Rise" etc. Then we have the same again though, how do we know who is infiltrating the democratic process.

There are certainly people in or been in the SNP who I do not like and weary of! I would prefer them to Labour or the Tories though.

What a mess eh!

Old 30-04-2016, 12:03 PM   #18
aster
Banned

Quote:
That would not surprise me in the slightest to be honest. I know there are a lot of people who are only using the SNP as a vehicle to get Independence before returning to the smaller grass root parties like "Rise" etc. Then we have the same again though, how do we know who is infiltrating the democratic process.

There are certainly people in or been in the SNP who I do not like and weary of! I would prefer them to Labour or the Tories though.

What a mess eh!
This is a universal problem, how can anyone ever know? But other countries have become independent (such as the Irish Republic) If they can do it, then Scotland can too. There is certainly a will there, and enough hardy Scots to find a way
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2016, 12:16 PM   #19
scottishryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aster View Post
This is a universal problem, how can anyone ever know? But other countries have become independent (such as the Irish Republic) If they can do it, then Scotland can too. There is certainly a will there, and enough hardy Scots to find a way
Yes, totally agree! In the end, we all just want to live life with as much freedom as we can.

Power to the people!!!

Old 30-04-2016, 05:43 PM   #20
markritter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
Fair play.

Nic Sturgeon is a NWO puppet.

Like gender modification is the most important issue concerning the Scotts right now..

The undermining of Christian values have been going on for decades. In the past the Church had real sway and influence over the population, now tv, music the Iphone et al have surpassed the Church, yet the central message of Christ remains..

Love, forgiveness, throwing out the money changers etc are no longer required, in fact they are an hindrance to the NWO.
I don't think the power of the church made the world any better. People are turning away from it because they see it as backward. Not only that but the amount of abuse that has gone on and been covered up is staggering.

People can still live by good values without any religious convictions.
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote