Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 28-08-2010, 02:26 PM   #1
mark1963

Default Psychic Protection

For all of those that require protection and there appears to be more and more people needing it now, here is the ultimate psychic protection. I find it works best if done every day.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg protection.jpg (78.7 KB, 116 views)
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 04:41 PM   #2
garydi
Inactive

thanks
garydi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2010, 01:40 PM   #3
morernil

I cannot see picture that you attached??
morernil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2010, 01:57 PM   #4
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

any chance of a link to the original doc mark?
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:27 AM   #5
wildhorse

ta mark...been getting psychically attacked an all...do my AA Michael thing with his shield etc but always good to have more ammo
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:59 AM   #6
whiterain

how would you know it ws a psychic attack? i mean its hard to distinguish between external things and just parts of you that work against you sometimes. i ask because i have had a clinger on in some dreams lately and its definately made me wonder about the weirder possibilities
Old 01-12-2010, 01:49 PM   #7
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterain View Post
how would you know it ws a psychic attack? i mean its hard to distinguish between external things and just parts of you that work against you sometimes. i ask because i have had a clinger on in some dreams lately and its definately made me wonder about the weirder possibilities
We live in an energetic world, energy needs energy to survive, and sometimes a negative attachment (fear, anger, hatred, jealousy etc) will create a self perpetuating negative chord (often through thought, but more 'deliberately' when applied through personal direction in the way of intent and ill wishing etc) to survive.

A person may perceive that another has upset them in some way and in that perception lower vibrational reflections can then be sent back from that person to the one they believe upset them, this can be done idly or with direct intent, usually the former. It becomes a mirror reaction to the perception the person feels. We are though, at the end of the day each responsible for how we feel and our own energetic perceptions of the world, no one can make us feel anything - we feel it all on our own.

So perhaps when someone feels ill about someone, in many instances they are feeding the negative response within themselves - IE: that person hurt me and i don't like existing with a feeling of hurt, and so to balance that feeling i will be angry and hateful toward that person. Because there is a negative reaction within, we often seek to project negative emotional and mental attitudes back to what / who we perceive is the source of our feeling. When really it isn't that person we feel hate toward, but it is the feeling within us we feel hatred toward.

And of course it works the other way too, if we have love for someone, then we can project that love out to that person who may then experience us in dreamtime - we feel the love within and associate that love with the object of our desire.

To be honest i don't give psychic attacks the time of day, no one has the ability to attack us unless we give them the power to, and i choose not to give my consent to their attack, simples. My energy system is my own responsibility, and no one can effect it but me. If a negative connotation exists there, then i deal with it, do a little soul searching if need be, look at it from a detached perspective (so as not to become infected by it) and deal with it, move on.

IMHO, if somewho wants to send me something, my affirmation is that whatever is sent is reflected back with love, be it that they send love or otherwise - a gold pink mirror is all you need, as a gold pink mirror simply reflects, with love, back to the sender, the energy being reflected isn't of you, it is of them, and your affirmation is that they recieve it with love.

But of course as a Shaman there are other aspects of 'protection' one utilises while working - flower of light stuff definitely comes in handy, not sure about the design within the OP, but Merkaba's are pretty magical

Last edited by merlincove; 01-12-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 04:56 PM   #8
whiterain

thanks so much for the detailed response merlin. yes i try to live in peace and forgive and forget. i know most people dont realise the consequences of their actions so there is no need to blame them for it. this merkaba thing is very interesting for me because on a difficult trip once, i reached a turning point when this massive merkaba like structure unfolded from my chest. it was a bit like the picture but a lot more complex and seemed larger. it felt like once it ws complete then i would be kind of safe and free to explore without fear of attack.

last time i felt the clinger on i spoke to it and it just claimed to be studying me so i just shrugged and it didnt bother me
Old 01-12-2010, 05:04 PM   #9
zsymon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterain View Post
last time i felt the clinger on i spoke to it and it just claimed to be studying me so i just shrugged and it didnt bother me
Try focusing on the clinger, and send it Light and love from your heart. Light
being the energy your soul is made from, and generated by the core of your
being, and love being unconditionally positive emotional energy. If you do it
long enough, the clinger will start feeling so uncomfortable that he will leave.

It depends on how strong your Light is, and how strong the clinger is, if you
will be successful or not. Usually clingers like that stay connected with you
for the rest of your life, if you don't have them disconnected, even if they
don't constantly bother you, their energy still stays with you. So it may be
good to disconnect them from you, and the way I described worked for me
many times.

Your ability to stay within unconditional love, is the strongest protection
that exists, and will ever exist.

Last edited by zsymon; 01-12-2010 at 05:05 PM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:28 PM   #10
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
Try focusing on the clinger, and send it Light and love from your heart. Light
being the energy your soul is made from, and generated by the core of your
being, and love being unconditionally positive emotional energy. If you do it
long enough, the clinger will start feeling so uncomfortable that he will leave.

It depends on how strong your Light is, and how strong the clinger is, if you
will be successful or not. Usually clingers like that stay connected with you
for the rest of your life, if you don't have them disconnected, even if they
don't constantly bother you, their energy still stays with you. So it may be
good to disconnect them from you, and the way I described worked for me
many times.

Your ability to stay within unconditional love, is the strongest protection
that exists, and will ever exist.
No offence zsy, but if you came home and found someone asleep in your bed with your wife, would you send him love and light, or grab his sorry ass and make it sorryer?

If someone is robbing your house mate, or steeling something that is valuable to you, i'm sure you would react with equal or higher force to stop them. And likewise if something is in your energy field without your permission, then it is violating your being and steeling your energy.

By sending it love and light you consent to its presence, by removing it and making a conscious affirmation that it is not welcome you deny it the ability to feed on your energy
Old 01-12-2010, 09:58 PM   #11
zsymon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
No offence zsy, but if you came home and found someone asleep in your bed with your wife, would you send him love and light, or grab his sorry ass and make it sorryer?

If someone is robbing your house mate, or steeling something that is valuable to you, i'm sure you would react with equal or higher force to stop them. And likewise if something is in your energy field without your permission, then it is violating your being and steeling your energy.

By sending it love and light you consent to its presence, by removing it and making a conscious affirmation that it is not welcome you deny it the ability to feed on your energy
By using negativity, anger or aggression to deal with a negative spiritual being,
all you do is feed it and make yourself even more vulnerable. It took me about
a year to figure this out, because I believed anger would help me beat the fear
and chase off my attackers. All I did just made everything even worse, every
time I used anger, I fed these beings and made myself more vulnerable.

By sending Light, healing and love to a negative being, you don't consent to
what it is doing, you disempower it and take away the darkness it uses to harm
you. Darkness cannot be where too much Light is, so they have no choice but
to leave.

I dealt with beings like this many hundreds of times, trust me it works. Reacting
with anger solves nothing, and will only make your situation so much worse.

You can affirm that the being is unwelcome until you grow a beard, that won't
make it go away, that won't even annoy it. It knows that it isn't welcome, it
didn't come to you to crash a party.. it knows you don't want it to feed off of
your energy, but that doesn't stop it. The only way to counter its negativity,
is with a positive energy that outweighs the being's negative energy. Through
your Light and your love, you deny the being the power to harm you, and it
will leave.. but even then your Light must be stronger than its darkness, else
you won't be able to get rid of it.

An amount of Light and love is always stronger than an equal amount of darkness,
but if the darkness is much higher in quantity than your Light, then you cannot
make it disconnect from you. That is why it is important to live within love always,
as every act of love empowers your Light, and makes it harder for these beings
to attack you or feed off your energy.

Consider yourself like a container of Light. With every act of love, your container
is filled up a little more, and the more Light you have, the brighter it will shine and
the more protected you are. Every act of anger or hatred, violence or aggression,
will decrease your Light, and make you more vulnerable.

Simple thought isn't enough to deal with these beings, you can affirm them to go
away all day and night, it won't make them go away. They can feed off of your
energy whether you allow them to or not, it matters not to them. You have to go
and actively use your soul's ability to channel Light and love to disempower the
entity and break the connection between you and it.

In the physical such a struggle is often felt like a constricting sensation when you
start to send Light and love, the harder you channel your Light, the harder the
being's energy will constrict you, until you feel a snap, the constriction will stop
and you'll know the connection is broken.

In the astral it is similar, but much more visual.

Last edited by zsymon; 01-12-2010 at 10:13 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:49 AM   #12
jconnar

I don't think I have ever been to the astral.

But a while ago I visualised myself sitting inside a merkaba and that was a bit of a freaky experience. Also the month afterwards I got huge energy on my forehead, but that has gone now with a lot of the electrical feelings. Don't know how I got them, don't know why they left.
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 03:05 AM   #13
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
I dealt with beings like this many hundreds of times, trust me it works. Reacting
with anger solves nothing, and will only make your situation so much worse.

i never said 'act with anger or negativity.'

But, of course, you are right, acting with a negative emotion or force is not right when dealing with attachment removal - or indeed when dealing with anything - but i never once suggested that one should deal with an attachment with a negative force such as anger.

An attachment feeds on energy, it may try and instill negative emotions or thoughts, fear or apprehension in order to illicit a source of energy and drain through energetic corruption. Love, is of course an energy, and in sending it love from self, we allow a link to be created and we give the attachment permission to feed from us - we give up our own energy, consent to be vampyred and allow the energetic corruption to take place. Energy is energy, be it love or hate, love and hate are simply expressions we use as labels to differentiate the correspondences within us - on an energetic level there is no difference between love and hate, they are simply forms of energy - an energy vampyre doesn't care so much about the label as it cares about iliciting a feeding, it will take energy in whatever form it can: it feed son love as readilly as it feeds on fear and hate.

I've spoken to many people who say the best way to deal with a psychic attack is to send love to the person who is attacking you - all flowers and love and light, and it doesn't work mate - it may make you feel good and enlightened, but it doesn't stop the attack.

In a psychic attack the 'attacker' will eventually get bored (generally) - if they are simply having ill thoughts about you, their attention span on it will be relatively short lived, if they are concocting a purposeful and intentional attack, their drive may be somewhat longer lived, but eventually they will get bored and the attack will stop. The person on the receiving end, who has been sending love and light, will attribute the cessation of the attack to their actions, and feel that love stopped the attack, when in all truth it wasn't love at all, it was simply that the person who was attacking started to get on with their life. Sending love doesn't work.

And the reason it doesn't work is that you are forming an attachment to the person who is psychically attacking you - an energetic thought chord that links you together, and that, if you are being psychically attacked is not a good thing to be doing. For one, it creates an energetic pathway that can be abused by the person on the receiving end, they can link into your energy system and drain you whenever they like, usually when you are sleeping. For two, they may perceive that energetic pathway as a psychic attack from you, which can then lead to all kinds of messiness.

I spoke about a gold pink shield that has the ability to reflect energy back to its sender with love - it isn't you that is giving this love, it is the shield, created from universal energy in good will without ill intent - with the shield there is no chord back to you, no attachment or ties: the shield does is not of you, it does not represent you, it is created with the love of the universe to create love, and the universe is what decides how much love to send back, because the universe has the ability to see beyond to confines of our basic understanding and measure what the recipient needs without applying ones ego into the equation - the detachment of Self is hugely important, not only because one then detaches form creating chord links, but also because one detaches from putting Self into the equation. The universe knows what is good for the other, we don't - and in that respect we need to remove our mind from the equation, and the shield is a good way of doing that.

Consider the master at martial arts. What does the master who is defending himself use to defend himself? He doesn't use negative force, but he remains in a place of power and control, and he does this by standing in his own power and channeling it in such an efficient way that all the attacks upon him are skillfully deflected with ease and he maintains no damage to himself.

He removes all emotion (fear and love) and stands in a place of detachment, and when he does this he becomes something extremely powerful - he becomes not only an immovable force but he becomes an uncompromising force in that he is beyond outside compromise - an impenetrable essence of being, detached, fluid and in absolute control of his own energy.

Detachment is the key - detach from love and fear and expel whatever force is attempting to compromise your being, expel it not with love, and not with fear, expel it without any attachment to it - for if you attach anything to it, then you never actually separate from it.

i hear what you are saying, and i say this without any ill wish or condemnation, and i hope that you accept it in such: but the application of love and light is all very well if you are dealing with low level and un-evolved aspects of attack, when one starts to deal with higher level, more skilled beings then sending love and light will leave you so energetically drained you will be open to all kinds of nonsense from their realms, and if you are not prepared then the ensuing battle is a heavy one. Have been there and experienced it, the only way to deal with that battle is to exist in a place of detachment - exist in love by all means, for love empowers the Self, but when you open yourself to send that love to a force that feeds on energy, that force becomes stronger.

But, having said all that when one exists in a place of infinite love, one exists in a sphere of light that is imposable for anything not of love to penetrate - darkness can not enter a room where 1000 candles burn: the trick there is learning how to remain in that beautiful place of being

Last edited by merlincove; 02-12-2010 at 03:19 AM.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:30 AM   #14
zsymon
Inactive

Well, for me sending Light always works, even with archdemons, it
works whether I am inside my body, or outside of it. Disconnecting
an archdemon while in the astral is a lot more spectacular though,
these beings are nasty.

(I use the term archdemon for a powerful astral lord.)

For me, sending love never creates a link with negative beings, it
dissolves the link that the being has created with me. My energy
travels up the link to the being, disempowers it and dissolves the
connection.

Negative beings cannot feed on love and Light, that is impossible
for them. It'd be like a fire trying to feed on water, it just can't.

Light and love disempower them, it disconnects from them the
dark energy they use to cause harm, and once that energy is no
longer connected to them, they can't cause any harm anymore,
and they will leave to recover and regain their connection to this
energy.

Last edited by zsymon; 02-12-2010 at 09:56 AM.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:44 AM   #15
lesleypumpshaft

When I practise my Kundalini Yoga I start with the Adi Mantra - Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo - I bow to the divine creator within.

Then I chant the protection mantra - AD GURAY NAMEH, JUGAD GURAY NAMEH,
SAT GURAY NAMEH, SIRI GURU DEVAY NAMEH - this strengthens the magnetic field and surrounds you with protective light. It means

"I bow to the primal Guru (guiding consciousness who takes us to G.O.D.-Realization), I bow to wisdom through the ages, I bow to True Wisdom, I bow to the great, unseen wisdom."

I tune out with the mantra Sat Nam - I bow to the truth.

The exercises in Kudalini Yoga strengthen your aura and magnetic field which will make you more resillient to any form of psychic attacks.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:38 AM   #16
wildhorse

Quote:
Well, for me sending Light always works, even with archdemons, it
works whether I am inside my body, or outside of it. Disconnecting
an archdemon while in the astral is a lot more spectacular though,
these beings are nasty.

(I use the term archdemon for a powerful astral lord.)

For me, sending love never creates a link with negative beings, it
dissolves the link that the being has created with me. My energy
travels up the link to the being, disempowers it and dissolves the
connection.

Negative beings cannot feed on love and Light, that is impossible
for them. It'd be like a fire trying to feed on water, it just can't.

Light and love disempower them, it disconnects from them the
dark energy they use to cause harm, and once that energy is no
longer connected to them, they can't cause any harm anymore,
and they will leave to recover and regain their connection to this
energy.
for me keeping kinda neutral but in a lovingly detatched way works. when these entities were attatched to me and we were unplugging them shall we say, i did so not in fear or even in a fuck you way, jus a hey dinner time's over guys, time you left, but have a safe journey home tho, yeah! way

it never hurts to do so from a loving platform, because what you send out can come back, and usually it does by the bucket. the person sending me this shit, well he would have known it was all sent back and had his mirror stuff up, so me sending it back with some lurve is rather prudent. Then when it flings back at me, it too is reflected from my reflective shield and he gets more of the same. talk about a game of ping pong ffs

i dont pity the guy but i do feel a sadness for him to be in the space hes in, to have that much fear and other shite in his psyche he needs to do something so spiritually drastic to another, kinda makes me wanna put some L&L in his life. He needs it...and since we are all created from love, we can use that in such matters. Every thing and and being has love in them somewhere, if they are made up of a billion molecules of negative shit, but just one molecule is love...then they still are love, and perhaps just focusing on that one itsy bit of them, can make it expand, as we know love is an expansive thing maybe it wont, but it wont hurt either. and the state of affair summits got to be worth a try huh

Now, as you can prob tell, im no fluffy bunny type of lass, and when i send love back, i do so with strength. like a parent setting boundries and saying a firm but loving "No", I have found sending love back to people this way who do work rather darkly, respond, even if it fucks them up as if they are short circuiting, they are responsive to it. I have sat and watched it with my own eyes as ive done it, they go all confused and start stammering. The added bonus to this has been (in my situation anyway) is that justice seems to follow rather swiftly. Not in a harmful way, but in a beneficial way to all involved in the situation, even if thats been for them to have a chance to re-evaluate how they ended up they way they did, learn and grow from it. Its up to them to tho to either change, or carry on the way they always have. Many dont heed the lesson and thats why we think sending them love "hasnt worked", we just havent stood back enough to get the full perspective on it.

im prob not articulating myself well here, as im only on coffee no.2 - but i hope you get the jist of what im saying
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:24 AM   #17
zsymon
Inactive

Very interesting Wildhorse.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:26 AM   #18
zsymon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesleypumpshaft View Post
When I practise my Kundalini Yoga I start with the Adi Mantra - Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo - I bow to the divine creator within.

Then I chant the protection mantra - AD GURAY NAMEH, JUGAD GURAY NAMEH,
SAT GURAY NAMEH, SIRI GURU DEVAY NAMEH - this strengthens the magnetic field and surrounds you with protective light. It means

"I bow to the primal Guru (guiding consciousness who takes us to G.O.D.-Realization), I bow to wisdom through the ages, I bow to True Wisdom, I bow to the great, unseen wisdom."

I tune out with the mantra Sat Nam - I bow to the truth.

The exercises in Kudalini Yoga strengthen your aura and magnetic field which will make you more resillient to any form of psychic attacks.
I am least vulnerable when I stand up straight, strong in my faith, bowing to
no one or no thing. I don't consider anything higher or lower than myself, so
I don't have any reason to bow down to something higher than myself. Not
saying your way doesn't work though, it's all subjective anyway, what works
for one person, may not work for another.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:56 PM   #19
lesleypumpshaft

Quote:
I am least vulnerable when I stand up straight, strong in my faith, bowing to
no one or no thing. I don't consider anything higher or lower than myself, so
I don't have any reason to bow down to something higher than myself. Not
saying your way doesn't work though, it's all subjective anyway, what works
for one person, may not work for another.
I agree with you on that, it is all about what resonates with you, there are many ways to achieve protection. I think that the whole point of the mantras I mentioned earlier is that they express an attitude of respect and humility, this is a good thing for me

Also, Sat Nam - I bow to the truth, that is about bowing to the truth of who you really are, discovering your own Sat Nam if you like, Kundalini Yoga is about fostering a relationship between you and yourself, you bow to the truth of your own soul.

Last edited by lesleypumpshaft; 02-12-2010 at 12:58 PM.
lesleypumpshaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 03:41 PM   #20
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

i think it's just a case of knowing who you are and standing in your own power

When we do that we are invincible.

There is no one right way, because if it works, it is right for you - rock n roll baby

What we're seeing is that we each work differently, not so much on different levels, but with a different technique that works for us, a technique that we find a natural ability to apply - and where that technique allows us to be in our own power and experience our Self through realisation: simples really - if it works for you, it is all good

As the saying goes, there is more than one way to cook a goose

Variety is, after all, the spice of life.

Last edited by merlincove; 02-12-2010 at 03:44 PM.