Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Controversial Subjects

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-07-2016, 05:53 PM   #21
redman
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Here, there, and everywhere
Posts: 8,419
Likes: 352 (159 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
AJ scares me with his ways...

One of the angriest people I have EVER come across...

There's an extent to which anger can be a constructive thing (e.g righteous anger against injustice) but his rage goes beyond that extent.
Doesn't look like real rage to me, most of the time he has a hard time keeping a straight face.

But all his shit is fear based and little bits of truth surrounded by extreme bullshit.


The guy is a full on liar too.
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 06:07 PM   #22
redman
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Here, there, and everywhere
Posts: 8,419
Likes: 352 (159 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambrokyl View Post
That's why we are on the David Icke Forums and not on the Redman Forums.
Redman.com.... welcome to the real world, biiiiiaaaaatch.
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 06:52 PM   #23
redman
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Here, there, and everywhere
Posts: 8,419
Likes: 352 (159 Posts)
Default

Little recap.

He has major ties to Jewish owned companies and is married to a jew. He supports Israel. He has absolutely zero problems when it comes to demonizing any other race or religion on the planet but gets very uptight and sketchy when it comes to the Jews and starts spouting anti-semitism. He says the protocols of zion read like a comic book and are not true. He won't touch anything on the evidence that what we're told about WWI and II which in some cases is outright bullshit.

He has been caught out lying his ass off many times.

He has been caught specifically trying to cause civil unrest in the states, purposely with outright lies.

And any chance he gets when he is on the mainstream he purposely starts acting like a raving lunatic which is exactly what the ruling classes would want and it does absolutely fuck all for any of us who then get labelled with his behaviour.

And to top it all off, the last thing we need is more hate and anger threw in something that's already a cauldron ready to go off. Yet everything that he does is all fear and hate based.

He is without a shadow of doubt a 100% certified shill.
Likes: (1)
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 06:59 PM   #24
baboshka1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 2,962 (1,227 Posts)
Default


I watched this way back intresting take on AJ
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 07:02 PM   #25
sambrokyl
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,058
Likes: 1,078 (611 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman View Post
Little recap.

He has major ties to Jewish owned companies and is married to a jew. He supports Israel. He has absolutely zero problems when it comes to demonizing any other race or religion on the planet but gets very uptight and sketchy when it comes to the Jews and starts spouting anti-semitism. He says the protocols of zion read like a comic book and are not true. He won't touch anything on the evidence that what we're told about WWI and II which in some cases is outright bullshit.

He has been caught out lying his ass off many times.

He has been caught specifically trying to cause civil unrest in the states, purposely with outright lies.

And any chance he gets when he is on the mainstream he purposely starts acting like a raving lunatic which is exactly what the ruling classes would want and it does absolutely fuck all for any of us who then get labelled with his behaviour.

And to top it all off, the last thing we need is more hate and anger threw in something that's already a cauldron ready to go off. Yet everything that he does is all fear and hate based.

He is without a shadow of doubt a 100% certified shill.
Played a major role in exposing Bilderberg. Is currently trying to get Clinton put in Jail. Recently called out BLM and exposed their crap. Exposed Obama before he became president, pretty much predicted what he would do. Exposed Obama care for the total con it was. Actively fights the TTIP.

My point is, you don't get to cherry pick what the bad bits are and ignore the good bits just because it fits your hatred and your argument.

Last edited by sambrokyl; 17-07-2016 at 07:03 PM.
Likes: (1)
sambrokyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 07:14 PM   #26
greenhulk40
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,272
Likes: 868 (329 Posts)
Default

If AJ never made his millions talking shit on Infowars he would probably be on GodTV talking shit and making millions.
Likes: (2)
greenhulk40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 07:16 PM   #27
redman
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Here, there, and everywhere
Posts: 8,419
Likes: 352 (159 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambrokyl View Post
Played a major role in exposing Bilderberg. Is currently trying to get Clinton put in Jail. Recently called out BLM and exposed their crap. Exposed Obama before he became president, pretty much predicted what he would do. Exposed Obama care for the total con it was. Actively fights the TTIP.

My point is, you don't get to cherry pick what the bad bits are and ignore the good bits just because it fits your hatred and your argument.
Well that's what shills do, the information was already coming out, you can't point to the truth parts in what he is saying and totally ignore the glaring bullshit and divide and conquer tactics he has been doing.

Wouldn't be much of a shill or have any kind of a following if he spoke 100% bullshit all the time.

And I am not cherry picking, I'm just pointing out the bullshit.
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 07:16 PM   #28
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambrokyl View Post
Played a major role in exposing Bilderberg. Is currently trying to get Clinton put in Jail. Recently called out BLM and exposed their crap. Exposed Obama before he became president, pretty much predicted what he would do. Exposed Obama care for the total con it was. Actively fights the TTIP.

My point is, you don't get to cherry pick what the bad bits are and ignore the good bits just because it fits your hatred and your argument.
I think people can be too jumpy at anything that can discredit someone if they do not like them. In a world full of mind control and targeting if you can amount any decently big positive opposition at all it's a big deal. The shadow government takes societal engineering very seriously. Those who attempt to thwart their plans are going to be attacked and mind controlled. I'd say Alex has done a good job in many cases and a bad job in others, and I do not blame him so much because technological mind control is very real and happening in the world.

I respect Alex, if I had to guess he cares about the state of the world. Him being overtly complicit with any evil source would shock me. In an age of mind controlled men and controlled opposition infowars does a great job sometimes.


Right now there are so many controlled opposition ways of doing things and controlled opposition beliefs. If Israel is Alex's only controlled opposition belief/mindstate he's well off compared to many others in the field IMHO.
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 17-07-2016 at 07:16 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 07:26 PM   #29
sambrokyl
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,058
Likes: 1,078 (611 Posts)
Default

I just can't be bothered with people who wilfully try to shut down sources of information by trying to discredit them because they hate the messenger. Sure AJ can be a bit of an arse and of course he has an agenda, every body has a bloody agenda. Like I've said many times, you don't need to believe everything someone says. Or even like it. Doesn't make all their information shit.
sambrokyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 07:36 PM   #30
kappy0405
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois
Posts: 8,256
Likes: 646 (387 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambrokyl View Post
Played a major role in exposing Bilderberg. Is currently trying to get Clinton put in Jail. Recently called out BLM and exposed their crap. Exposed Obama before he became president, pretty much predicted what he would do. Exposed Obama care for the total con it was. Actively fights the TTIP.

My point is, you don't get to cherry pick what the bad bits are and ignore the good bits just because it fits your hatred and your argument.
It's very telling that all the 'good bits' (other than his coverage of Bilderberg) are basically just left/right wedge issues where Alex just agrees with the mainstream of the Republican Party.

There is nothing particularly special about any of those things. You could see all that from Fox News or Glenn Beck.
__________________
The "truth movement" is a psy-op to stage the Apocalypse:
Manufactured Problem: the Liberal/Islamic "Anti-Christ" NWO - Multiculturalism & Internationalism
Fake Solution: the Theocratic "Christian Patriot" NWO - Nationalism & Imperialism

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!

Last edited by kappy0405; 17-07-2016 at 07:36 PM.
Likes: (1)
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 07:39 PM   #31
kappy0405
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois
Posts: 8,256
Likes: 646 (387 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambrokyl View Post
I just can't be bothered with people who wilfully try to shut down sources of information by trying to discredit them because they hate the messenger. Sure AJ can be a bit of an arse and of course he has an agenda, every body has a bloody agenda. Like I've said many times, you don't need to believe everything someone says. Or even like it. Doesn't make all their information shit.
You should be more open minded.

If everyone has an agenda, then it makes sense to try & understand that agenda & who it's serving.

Alex's family is entrenched in the CIA. By his own admission, when he goes to family reunions "half the people there are CIA".

That would be enough for anyone with a brain to at least question his credibility.
__________________
The "truth movement" is a psy-op to stage the Apocalypse:
Manufactured Problem: the Liberal/Islamic "Anti-Christ" NWO - Multiculturalism & Internationalism
Fake Solution: the Theocratic "Christian Patriot" NWO - Nationalism & Imperialism

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!
Likes: (2)
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 07:40 PM   #32
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
AJ scares me with his ways...

One of the angriest people I have EVER come across...

There's an extent to which anger can be a constructive thing (e.g righteous anger against injustice) but his rage goes beyond that extent.
I wouldn't wanna be stuck in a lift with him, put it that way.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
Likes: (1)
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 07:41 PM   #33
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambrokyl View Post
I just can't be bothered with people who wilfully try to shut down sources of information by trying to discredit them because they hate the messenger. Sure AJ can be a bit of an arse and of course he has an agenda, every body has a bloody agenda. Like I've said many times, you don't need to believe everything someone says. Or even like it. Doesn't make all their information shit.
The question then becomes is the source of info a net positive or a net negative.

The best thing infowars has done was to expose people to the world of false flag terror and the truth behind 911.

But when you go against all that and then play into the false narratives that come with IGNORING false flag operations, when your main focus becomes fear and hate mongering and increasing the division .

You are a net negative. I often hear AJ does more good than bad, but this is absolutely not true. Not today anyways, maybe this was true 4 or 5 years ago but certainly not now. He is a major source of division , polarization, and fear mongering. He is playing a major role in promoting Fascism in the US.

Just because he talks about Bilderberg, who cares. He can't even be honest about Bilderberg, like the fact that Peter Thiel one of the Bilderberg attendees supports both Trump and Ron Paul, 2 guys AJ promotes.

Then there is the nonsense of protecting oligarchs luke the Kochs and blaming everything on low level politicians. His whole operation is lies , deceptions, and half truths.
Likes: (1)
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 07:42 PM   #34
redman
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Here, there, and everywhere
Posts: 8,419
Likes: 352 (159 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambrokyl View Post
I just can't be bothered with people who wilfully try to shut down sources of information by trying to discredit them because they hate the messenger. Sure AJ can be a bit of an arse and of course he has an agenda, every body has a bloody agenda. Like I've said many times, you don't need to believe everything someone says. Or even like it. Doesn't make all their information shit.
'Wilfully try to shut down sources of information'.

How about warn people about how much of a lying, manipulating **** someone is.

What really fucking surprises me is, you can show someone copious amounts of evidence of a person lying, purposely causing shit, and so obvious that he's not what some people think he is.

Yet, they'll still try and cover his ass and ignore these huge red flags.


No wonder we're in the situation we're in, some people just love to be lead.
Likes: (2)
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 07:42 PM   #35
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
I think people can be too jumpy at anything that can discredit someone if they do not like them. In a world full of mind control and targeting if you can amount any decently big positive opposition at all it's a big deal. The shadow government takes societal engineering very seriously. Those who attempt to thwart their plans are going to be attacked and mind controlled. I'd say Alex has done a good job in many cases and a bad job in others, and I do not blame him so much because technological mind control is very real and happening in the world.

I respect Alex, if I had to guess he cares about the state of the world. Him being overtly complicit with any evil source would shock me. In an age of mind controlled men and controlled opposition infowars does a great job sometimes.


Right now there are so many controlled opposition ways of doing things and controlled opposition beliefs. If Israel is Alex's only controlled opposition belief/mindstate he's well off compared to many others in the field IMHO.
good rationale
David shayler reference there perhaps?
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Likes: (1)
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 07:44 PM   #36
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
I wouldn't wanna be stuck in a lift with him, put it that way.
with his Ian Paisley booming style voice..
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 08:02 PM   #37
redman
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Here, there, and everywhere
Posts: 8,419
Likes: 352 (159 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
It's very telling that all the 'good bits' (other than his coverage of Bilderberg) are basically just left/right wedge issues where Alex just agrees with the mainstream of the Republican Party.

There is nothing particularly special about any of those things. You could see all that from Fox News or Glenn Beck.
As obvious as Glenn Beck was in the shilling department for FOX, the craziest thing is, he's absolutely nowhere near as dangerous as what Jones is.

If Jones was batting for the people, first thing you would do is expose that the immigration policy is a huge divide and conquer tactic. You would expose all the anti-Islam propaganda benefits no one except the elite, you would be exposing the obvious tactics they are using when it comes to the black people in the US, and the Mexicans etc.

Yet, it's him who's actually doing a much better and bigger job of spreading that hate filled divide, the Alex Jones show looks like FOX news on steroids lately.

And I'm accused of shutting down information for highlighting this fact.

Fucking crazy how gullible and dumb some people are.

Hey, and you know what, let's cut the shit... if the guy was a good actor I'd probably give these people the benefit of the doubt, but he's fucking atrocious and like you said, my whole core and soul just cringes when I see him do his performance, how anyone buys into that shit still is beyond me.
Likes: (2)
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 08:08 PM   #38
redman
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Here, there, and everywhere
Posts: 8,419
Likes: 352 (159 Posts)
Default

And do you know what the biggest give away is, the fact that their channel as gone into overdrive when it comes to the divide and conquer tactics at the worst time possible.

If he was the real deal you'd be calling for calm and be pointing out how we're all getting played, that channel is doing the exact opposite, and it's like they have been told to ramp it up.

Last edited by lobuk; 17-07-2016 at 09:46 PM. Reason: removed unecessary comments
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 08:45 PM   #39
sambrokyl
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,058
Likes: 1,078 (611 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman View Post
'Wilfully try to shut down sources of information'.

How about warn people about how much of a lying, manipulating **** someone is.

What really fucking surprises me is, you can show someone copious amounts of evidence of a person lying, purposely causing shit, and so obvious that he's not what some people think he is.

Yet, they'll still try and cover his ass and ignore these huge red flags.


No wonder we're in the situation we're in, some people just love to be lead.
People who get lead are idiots. Whether it's by AJ or by you. Everyone should get their information from whatever sources they can, they cross reference it, think about it and make their own decision.

I personally don't give a shit who breaks a story for me, I'm perfectly capable of cutting through the bullshit and getting to the truth. People who listen to shows like AJ have already stepped away from MS media bullshit. AJ might well be bullshit too but it's a step in the right direction. No one on here should be under any delusion of what shows like AJ are, so coming on here and spouting stuff about him is just making noise.

I can't begin to imagine home many people his Infowars network has sucked in to the conspiracy path due to his ego and constant on air pushing. I bet a load of them are very far down the path now and that should absolutely be encouraged. Maybe you need take your hate glasses off and see past his agenda and just get the information.
sambrokyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2016, 09:10 PM   #40
redman
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Here, there, and everywhere
Posts: 8,419
Likes: 352 (159 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambrokyl View Post
People who get lead are idiots. Whether it's by AJ or by you. Everyone should get their information from whatever sources they can, they cross reference it, think about it and make their own decision.

I personally don't give a shit who breaks a story for me, I'm perfectly capable of cutting through the bullshit and getting to the truth. People who listen to shows like AJ have already stepped away from MS media bullshit. AJ might well be bullshit too but it's a step in the right direction. No one on here should be under any delusion of what shows like AJ are, so coming on here and spouting stuff about him is just making noise.

I can't begin to imagine home many people his Infowars network has sucked in to the conspiracy path due to his ego and constant on air pushing. I bet a load of them are very far down the path now and that should absolutely be encouraged. Maybe you need take your hate glasses off and see past his agenda and just get the information.
I've already highlighted how there's absolute zero difference between the two these days. None what's so ever, if anything the Jones channel is a more hyped up version of the MSM.

The second point you made.... better tell that to the likes of Oz, looks like he missed the memo.

And, using your logic, we should just all ignore all the red flags about Jones, and just take all the 'truthful' information? Well, yeah we could do that, or we could expose him for the liar and bullshit artist he is, especially considering the amount of numbers of people he reaches and the sheer amount of hate and divide he is spreading.

Tell you what, you do the ignoring and I'll stick to the exposing, deal?
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:52 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.