Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 12-01-2016, 05:37 PM   #41
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhar26 View Post
I'm sure that it will. I've bookmarked this thread because there's a wealth of information here. Of course, different things will appeal to different people, but I doubt that anyone who isn't in a complete coma won't find things here that resonate with him/her. So thanks for all the hard work.
you're welcome!

There's a broad range of solutions and many of them are accessible to people so hopefully it will get people thinking, talking and then acting in new directions!
Old 14-01-2016, 02:13 PM   #42
iamawaveofthesea

Change the pitch music is tuned to back to A=432

This frequency is in harmony with the ratios of the universe

In 1953 thr black lodge changed it to A=440 to use music ressonance to throw the human animal our of harmony with the universe

Here's a good article about it:

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...usic-to-432hz/

Here’s Why You Should Consider Converting Your Music To A=432 Hz
December 21, 2013 by Elina St-Onge

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” – Nikola Tesla

“What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter.” – Albert Einstein

Tesla said it. Einstein agreed. Science proved it. It is a known fact that everything—including our own bodies—is made up of energy vibrating at different frequencies. That being said, it seems logical to wonder, can sound frequencies affect us? It would appear that this is the case. Frequencies affect frequencies, much like mixing ingredients with other ingredients affects the overall flavour of a meal. The way frequencies affect the physical world has been demonstrated through various experiments, such as the science of Cymatics and water memory.
Old 14-01-2016, 02:18 PM   #43
iamawaveofthesea

Ritchie Allen had David Shayler on his show recently and he said some interesting things

Listening to peoples views here since it seems some people have their suspicions aboiut david with some going as far as to accuse him of being controlled opposition. So without getting too caught up in David let's take a look at the solutions David was discussing. I'd be interested to know if anyone has had any success with these solutions....

Shayler suggested the need to:
-end usury
-restore the land to the common people under common law

both of which sound good to me!

he said people in a legal dispute over their homes should ask for a 'legal bill of settlement' as a mortgage is not a lawful contract under common law and advocates a mass refusal to pay mortgagaes and tax as a way to change society. He also talks about using affidavits and get out of debt letters

For more info he directs people to: bookofthelaw.org/downloads

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 14-01-2016 at 02:19 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2016, 07:35 PM   #44
lesactive

I sometimes tune my classical guitar to A432 and I do find it to be pleasant sounding, especially harmonics but before you adopt a conspiratorial tone (no pun intended) you may like to look into the history of consensual tuning practices. You'll find that it's not quite as you've written here. There has been wide variation as to what is considered 'A'.

As far as I can tell from the site linked below, the Paris Conservatoire was the first music organization to adopt A440 as a standard back in 1812.

American music industry adopted A440 in 1925.

American Standards Association adopted A440 in 1936. (New York Philharmonic and the Boston Symphony Orchestra use A442)

Source.

A432 has never been a standard anywhere that I could find. Except, of course, on conspiratorial-minded and spiritually oriented sites. As a musician I have a natural distrust of non-musicians telling me how it should be done. I could tune to A412 or A423 and still produce pleasant sounds and the notes will still be consonant with each other. It's a matter of scale. (pun intended)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Change the pitch music is tuned to back to A=432

This frequency is in harmony with the ratios of the universe

In 1953 thr black lodge changed it to A=440 to use music ressonance to throw the human animal our of harmony with the universe

Here's a good article about it:

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...usic-to-432hz/

Here’s Why You Should Consider Converting Your Music To A=432 Hz
December 21, 2013 by Elina St-Onge

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” – Nikola Tesla

“What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter.” – Albert Einstein

Tesla said it. Einstein agreed. Science proved it. It is a known fact that everything—including our own bodies—is made up of energy vibrating at different frequencies. That being said, it seems logical to wonder, can sound frequencies affect us? It would appear that this is the case. Frequencies affect frequencies, much like mixing ingredients with other ingredients affects the overall flavour of a meal. The way frequencies affect the physical world has been demonstrated through various experiments, such as the science of Cymatics and water memory.
It's very simple. You posit spirits, I posit nothing, as in neutral, as in no position on the matter; not a vested interest in the outcome, couldn't care less either way even if it was really really real. I don't have to prove nothing, nor can I and nor do I care. Who in this situation has the burden of proof?
If demons control this realm and you want help in defeating them then you'd better be able to convince non-believers that they exist.

Last edited by lesactive; 14-01-2016 at 07:36 PM.
lesactive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2016, 10:03 PM   #45
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesactive View Post
I sometimes tune my classical guitar to A432 and I do find it to be pleasant sounding, especially harmonics but before you adopt a conspiratorial tone (no pun intended) you may like to look into the history of consensual tuning practices. You'll find that it's not quite as you've written here. There has been wide variation as to what is considered 'A'.

As far as I can tell from the site linked below, the Paris Conservatoire was the first music organization to adopt A440 as a standard back in 1812.

American music industry adopted A440 in 1925.

American Standards Association adopted A440 in 1936. (New York Philharmonic and the Boston Symphony Orchestra use A442)

Source.

A432 has never been a standard anywhere that I could find. Except, of course, on conspiratorial-minded and spiritually oriented sites. As a musician I have a natural distrust of non-musicians telling me how it should be done. I could tune to A412 or A423 and still produce pleasant sounds and the notes will still be consonant with each other. It's a matter of scale. (pun intended)
Hi

here is some more information with music from scottish composer Stuart Mitchell who also talks about this shift in frequency

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 14-01-2016 at 10:07 PM.
Old 14-01-2016, 11:22 PM   #46
lesactive

Quote:
Hi

here is some more information with music from scottish composer Stuart Mitchell who also talks about this shift in frequency
Ya know, I see references to some of the things mentioned in the video when I search for evidence, but no evidence. There is no evidence, for instance, that Verdi or Mozart composed in any particular tuning such as 432, as is claimed in the video. Both composers travelled extensively around Europe and employed various tunings depending upon the standard to the area or orchestra. There was no universal standard whatsoever. If anything, 432 is mathematically convenient in relation to other things but not necessarily to music even though it is divisible by both 8 and 12.

Suppose I have a tuning fork set at A432, in order to tune an instrument to that frequency I would have to recreate the exact conditions in which the fork was made. The standard temperature(s) for tuning is between 68F and 70F. Any warmer and the pitch lowers, any cooler and the pitch rises causing a deviation from the original frequency. 432 may be a 'magic' number in some regards but it only refers to middle 'A' at a certain temperature and no other note. The other notes are merely relative to the middle A.

That being said, I have seen the sonic differences on oscilloscopes when comparing 440Hz tuning to 432 Hz and it is soon obvious that frequencies interact with each other more compatibly at 432 so that part makes sense. Some of music is math, some is not.

What bothers me is this insistence that 432 is the original tuning that we should somehow get back to using. Pythagoras certainly didn't know about it and he invented the scale. It's a decent tuning standard but I see no reason to start revising history to support its use. To me, shifting the pitch of music written in a certain tuning standard does the composer a disservice. That's kind of like saying, "yeah, the music's pretty good but it's so much better this way." I have a feeling that both Mozart and Verdi would laugh that a believer in 432 would presume to know how much better their music would sound. Cuz, you know, they wrote it. They had certain sounds in mind which would coincide with the standards of the time and 432 was not it.
It's very simple. You posit spirits, I posit nothing, as in neutral, as in no position on the matter; not a vested interest in the outcome, couldn't care less either way even if it was really really real. I don't have to prove nothing, nor can I and nor do I care. Who in this situation has the burden of proof?
If demons control this realm and you want help in defeating them then you'd better be able to convince non-believers that they exist.

Last edited by lesactive; 14-01-2016 at 11:24 PM.
lesactive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2016, 01:23 AM   #47
helloperator
Banned

Thanks for all the stuff iamawaveofthesea

As someone who fully intends to withdraw as much of my energy and sweat from the system as possible, this is all useful.
helloperator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2016, 09:18 AM   #48
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesactive View Post
Ya know, I see references to some of the things mentioned in the video when I search for evidence, but no evidence. There is no evidence, for instance, that Verdi or Mozart composed in any particular tuning such as 432, as is claimed in the video. Both composers travelled extensively around Europe and employed various tunings depending upon the standard to the area or orchestra. There was no universal standard whatsoever. If anything, 432 is mathematically convenient in relation to other things but not necessarily to music even though it is divisible by both 8 and 12.

Suppose I have a tuning fork set at A432, in order to tune an instrument to that frequency I would have to recreate the exact conditions in which the fork was made. The standard temperature(s) for tuning is between 68F and 70F. Any warmer and the pitch lowers, any cooler and the pitch rises causing a deviation from the original frequency. 432 may be a 'magic' number in some regards but it only refers to middle 'A' at a certain temperature and no other note. The other notes are merely relative to the middle A.

That being said, I have seen the sonic differences on oscilloscopes when comparing 440Hz tuning to 432 Hz and it is soon obvious that frequencies interact with each other more compatibly at 432 so that part makes sense. Some of music is math, some is not.

What bothers me is this insistence that 432 is the original tuning that we should somehow get back to using. Pythagoras certainly didn't know about it and he invented the scale. It's a decent tuning standard but I see no reason to start revising history to support its use. To me, shifting the pitch of music written in a certain tuning standard does the composer a disservice. That's kind of like saying, "yeah, the music's pretty good but it's so much better this way." I have a feeling that both Mozart and Verdi would laugh that a believer in 432 would presume to know how much better their music would sound. Cuz, you know, they wrote it. They had certain sounds in mind which would coincide with the standards of the time and 432 was not it.
How did pythagoras not know about it?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 15-01-2016 at 09:19 AM.
Old 15-01-2016, 10:29 AM   #49
kizzie
Registered Users

Some great things in this thread. I myself have donated to Ken's project three times now, twice to Max's and have a premium account here to do my little bit for David.. I dont have much but what I do have to spare then they will get it. .. But like my thread I see yours also doesn't have much interest.

It puzzles me so much that people cry out for solutions and yet when someone else offers a few up they have better things to do .. My thread about Ken has a one star rating.. I was WTF how can any thread about that man be given one star. I dont care about rating thread but someone took the time to rate it as terrible.
Makes my head hurt.. Anyway great thread keep up the good work and thank you.

Last edited by kizzie; 15-01-2016 at 10:32 AM.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2016, 10:46 AM   #50
berten60

Quote:
How did pythagoras not know about it?
Did pythagoras have a frequency counter?

His tuning system was more natural,but impractical to use
on a keyboard instrument like a piano or organ.Hence the introduction of
equal tempered tuning where every thing except the octave is slightly
out of tune.But it allows playing in all major and minor keys without retuning.
This 432Hz meme is way too simplistic as a solution to this age old tuning problem.

http://blogs.surrey.ac.uk/arts/2014/...32-hz-so-good/

Last edited by berten60; 15-01-2016 at 10:57 AM.
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2016, 01:19 PM   #51
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
Some great things in this thread. I myself have donated to Ken's project three times now, twice to Max's and have a premium account here to do my little bit for David.. I dont have much but what I do have to spare then they will get it. .. But like my thread I see yours also doesn't have much interest.

It puzzles me so much that people cry out for solutions and yet when someone else offers a few up they have better things to do .. My thread about Ken has a one star rating.. I was WTF how can any thread about that man be given one star. I dont care about rating thread but someone took the time to rate it as terrible.
Makes my head hurt.. Anyway great thread keep up the good work and thank you.
Thanks Kizzie, maybe you could link to your thread here?

I think a big problem is folk being stuck in what Icke calls the 'little me' mindset where people feel they can't really make any difference. This is why i'm saying that when lots of people do something it adds upto a lot so that people can realise that their small contribution is part of something larger. To really get a sense of that though people need to organise so that they act in concert; this is why i suggested the Full Circle Project as a way for people to link up and build movements; so if there is a particular campaign say for example petititoning the government to debate geoengineering in the parliament then a circular could be sent round the community at the Full Circle Project and enough support could be raised

The black lodge are highly organised and networked so if we want to resist their moves we have to start organising and acting as a community.

Don't be too downhearted if it seems there's no little interest as there are also many people off the forum that will stumble onto threads through internet engine searches; so there will always be outsiders that wil stumble onto solutions threads and they might be people looking specifically for those kind of ideas. If you get 10 people who take an idea you've mentioned and then they each tell a bunch of people and then those people tell even more people and so on then ideas can go viral pretty quick

So you don't need much interest to kick start something bigger. Keep heart and keep on planting the seeds...some will take!

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 15-01-2016 at 01:33 PM.
Old 15-01-2016, 01:31 PM   #52
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten60 View Post
Did pythagoras have a frequency counter?

His tuning system was more natural,but impractical to use
on a keyboard instrument like a piano or organ.Hence the introduction of
equal tempered tuning where every thing except the octave is slightly
out of tune.But it allows playing in all major and minor keys without retuning.
This 432Hz meme is way too simplistic as a solution to this age old tuning problem.

http://blogs.surrey.ac.uk/arts/2014/...32-hz-so-good/
If you watch that clip i posted the guy explains how various musical items from tibet are tuned to 432 and it is done purely by ear and feel

Science tells us we need instruments to measure everything but the human body is full of sensors that pick up information. The human body is an instrument or as Icke says a 'decoder of information'. In the 'modern' world we often neglect these instead of building on them

In tibet the monks are fine tuning some of their abilities for example through meditation so they develop a greater degree of sensitivity to subtler energies. Pythagoras was definately building on these sensitivites hence his advice on diets, health, clothing etc...because he was seeking to maximise sensitivity to subtler energies; the mystery schools themselves were about awakening a person to greater realities and sensitivities so that they could see a broader spectrum of reality; that process involved stimulating all of a persons faculties including their left and right brain and their heart. This was done by taking a person through a process where by they learned left brain stuff like the 7 liberal arts then they moved onto right brain stuff like music then they moved onto working on the heart chakra to enable the heart to act as the mediator between the lower animal nature and the mind through learning social responsibility

The ancient temples built by the geomancers were built on energy lines, by people sensitive to those energies, to ratios they discearned in nature. These things mattered much more to them than to many today. Building were built to sacred geometry ratios to be music in stone (the inner order freemasons still understand many of these principles and will situate their buildings accordingly).

We have lost many of these sensitivites although we still have people today with various abilities for example synesthesia, remote viewers and savants etc. There are people who are perfume experts because of their powers of smell, there are wine and whiskey experts because of their powers of taste, there are people who can throw a dart into the bullseye 9 times out of 10 from a certain distance etc. Humans have many latent abilities that are not required in the modern 9-5 repetitive life but nevertheless they are capable of feats that seem miraculous to those who have not developed those abilities. A london cabbie (before GPS) would actually grow a part of his brain by learning all the streets of london.

Entheogens can also be used to amplify peoples perception to be able to perceive things in different ways

But also there was less interference in their environment...less radio waves, no wifi, no RF cellphone towers, no background machine noise, not the same pollution, no sodium glow, no flouride calcifying their pineals, no microwaves affecting their DNA etc etc

We think we are 'advanced' now but in many ways we are crude and blind

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 15-01-2016 at 03:25 PM.
Old 16-01-2016, 10:03 AM   #53
kizzie
Registered Users

Dont know if you posted this already. Its wonderful

Old 16-01-2016, 10:16 AM   #54
iamawaveofthesea

From Icke's headlines today

Old 16-01-2016, 10:32 AM   #55
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
Dont know if you posted this already. Its wonderful

people tend to resort to civil unrest when their food costs rise to 40% of their income

As a rule to take extreme measures people need to be under extreme pressure

However the economy is moving more and more people towards that point
Old 16-01-2016, 11:16 AM   #56
oneriver

Great posts iamawaveofthesea, thanks.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2016, 01:43 PM   #57
iamawaveofthesea

Support for grass roots media provided by Beyond Vision TV

http://beyondvision.tv/

What is BVtv?

''Imagine an online TV station with its own stream, own on demand hosting, in house productions created at our professionally equipped studio. Imagine an additional outlet for content creators worldwide to share their creations, not give up their rights, not give up their additional income, just gain more exposure. Imagine a charity platform dedicated to giving a voice to the voiceless, training young people – particularly those from a disadvantaged background – in every aspect of creating digital media from short films to live TV shows and therefore improving their life skills and confidence. Imagine an online TV station which does all this AND supports small businesses in their marketing and retail efforts. If you can imagine all of that then you have BVtv, and we’re ALREADY DOING IT!

We’re at the early stages but all the infrastructure is in place, key personnel ready, we already have three shows in full production with four more currently in pre-production and development. We’re reaching out to content creators and via our charity platform The Beyond Vision Foundation (which is a registered UK charity) we’re looking at our first intake of young people.''
Old 16-01-2016, 02:52 PM   #58
iamawaveofthesea

Icke clearly breaks down how the banksters orchestrate boom and bust cycles known eiphemistically as the 'business cycle' where they expand and contract the money supply leaving people unable to pay back their loans and leaving them to lose their homes, businesses, cars, land and other property

Tackling the issue of the money supply has to be one of the key things and it needs to be pushed out inot the public conciousness and right into the parliament

Old 17-01-2016, 11:13 AM   #59
iamawaveofthesea

So if as the clip in the geoengineering post shows the brother of Jeremy Corbyn knows that we are being sprayed and that it is a harmful process then i think we can be sure that Jeremy is aware of geoengineering

Also government shave been made aware of this by activists and yet they never respond on the issue. They respond on al sorts of other issues and these days they are petitioned regularly by groups like 38 degrees.

So why the silence on geoengineering? The deep state which is carrying out thespraying MUST have some kind of hold over governments to keep them silent on this issue.

The Israeli government have a policy called the 'samson option' whereby they have said that if they are destroyed they will use their undeclared nuclear weapons to destory everyone else and Germany has sold them 3 nuclear submarines so they have a carrier system for their nukes. This means those subs will be out there off the coasts of various countries ready to fire nukes at any given time.

So if the shadow government cabal that is manipulating various governments wanted to hold a gun to the head of a government how would they do it?

They could do it a number of ways. One way would be to show that government their ability to manipulate weather with which they could wreak havoc on any country that did not tow the line. The floods experieced recently in scotland could be one such show of strength

Another option could be to plant nuclear devices in various places that could then be used to threaten governments. As a recent interview on the Ritchie Allen show discussed there is actually a black market in nuclear weapons which is a scary thought because it means hardware can go to the highest bidder even if they are not the most stable or responsible. North korea has just carried out a nuclear weapns test to warn the rest of the world that it is not powerless to defend itself.

There was a story not too long ago about nukes going missing from an army base in the US where their manifest was not filled in correctly so it did not show their place of destination. This was covered by Alex Jones.

There was also a plot discussed to place nukes in charleston as a false flag attack. If the nukes were detonated they could then have been blamed for example on Iran and that could have then been used as a pretext for war.

So if the shadow governemnt wanted to tame Scotland who have recently shown their independent streak through a referendum that was then fixed so that they lost it, they could threaten Scotland in some way

Scotlands water is flourdie free but there was a story a while back about how some elements in government wanted to put lithium in the scottish water claiming it would reduce suicides. But lithium is toxic and would act as a pacifier on the population.

So clearly some people would go to the lengths of poisoning entire populations to achieve their ends.

Travelling around Scotland as i do I have noticed oil rigs parked off many of its cities. Why have they just appeared there? Is it due to the situation with the global oil markets at the moment? if they are just in for repairs then why are so many in at the same time?

It occured to me that they could be used as weapons platforms of some kind becauser i know that the people who own the 4 biggest banks also own the 4 biggest oil companies and that the cabal behind the shadow government have these resources at their disposal

The oil platforms could be used as microwave transmitters to modulate the mood of the Scots as they become increasingly agitated with westminster rule. Alternatively they could place nukes on the rigs and have them there as a threat.

This is of course all speculation but we are still left with the reality that governments are ignoring the geoengineering issue; that part is not speculation. So then we have to ask why?

Further to that we have to consider the possibility that politicians will not take forward the geoengineering issue in which case it falls to the public to force them by making enough noise about it on social media and the blogosphere

I often wonder how many beautiful sunny mornings i have to see vandalised by chemtrails before people will wake up on this issue and notice what's going on in the skiies above their heads; can they peel their gaze away from the tablets and iphones for long enough to take a good, hard look at the world around them before it's too late?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 17-01-2016 at 11:54 AM.
Old 17-01-2016, 11:55 AM   #60
iamawaveofthesea