Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 02-05-2008, 07:20 PM   #1
anders lindman

Default Tracking 911 put options

The trade in put options for 911-related companies skyrockeded by 600% just before the 911 attack.

Some things to check out:

Is a 600% increase in put option trade for a group of companies something very unusual or could it have been just a random coincidence?

If it is very unusual, then it should be possible to find information about who exactly bought the put options. And even if that is not proof of a conspiracy, at least it could be worth investigating.

Or has such investigation already been done?
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 07:31 PM   #2
maggie

Smile put options

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
The trade in put options for 911-related companies skyrockeded by 600% just before the 911 attack.

Some things to check out:

Is a 600% increase in put option trade for a group of companies something very unusual or could it have been just a random coincidence?

If it is very unusual, then it should be possible to find information about who exactly bought the put options. And even if that is not proof of a conspiracy, at least it could be worth investigating.

Or has such investigation already been done?
I for one do believe that 911 was an inside job but I think that puts were being bought at the time because the economy was getting weaker as the quarter was ending.The bear market had already started and stocks were going down because of the tech. wreck.911 only exacerbated the inevitable.The truth is that 911 was used as an excuse to implement the most irresponsible policies by the Fed. that has created this mess.But truly the market was on its way down long before 911.
maggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 07:40 PM   #3
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggie View Post
I for one do believe that 911 was an inside job but I think that puts were being bought at the time because the economy was getting weaker as the quarter was ending.The bear market had already started and stocks were going down because of the tech. wreck.911 only exacerbated the inevitable.The truth is that 911 was used as an excuse to implement the most irresponsible policies by the Fed. that has created this mess.But truly the market was on its way down long before 911.
The 600% increase in trade only involved those companies that were directly related to the 911 attack such as the airline companies involved, and the increase was just before the attack. Could have been a coincidence but it sounds suspicious to me. It was not a general increase in trade having to do with the economy in general.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:53 PM   #4
weston white

From the rumomill those stocks trace back to Buzzy Cromgard (A high ranking CIA Official)

http://www.hereinreality.com/insidertrading.html
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/t...insidertrading

He is also linked to Blackwater U.S.A.
http://aftermathnews.wordpress.com/2...to-blackwater/

Also, the FBI ordered the stock company to destroy all records of these transactions and about 25 million in profits from this exchange remains unclaimed... No there is no coincidence about this issue at all.
Old 04-05-2008, 05:05 AM   #5
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by weston white View Post
From the rumomill those stocks trace back to Buzzy Cromgard (A high ranking CIA Official)

He is also linked to Blackwater U.S.A.
This Krongard fellow seems suspicious. Here is his brother being interrogated:

Old 04-05-2008, 05:20 AM   #6
nessa felagund
Premier Subscribers

I found this article by Mike Ruppert--he goes into detail about the put options before 9-11

click here to read article
nessa felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 05:24 AM   #7
anders lindman

Old 04-05-2008, 05:31 AM   #8
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by nessa felagund View Post
I found this article by Mike Ruppert--he goes into detail about the put options before 9-11

click here to read article
I guess that information about buying and selling put options is public. If so, it should be fairly easy to see who exactly bought the put options. This will result in a number of people, some of which are probably innocent, but many of them could have had knowledge about the 911 attack before it happened.

Why hasn't the 911 commission looked more closely into this?
Old 04-05-2008, 05:34 AM   #9
nessa felagund
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
I guess that information about buying and selling put options is public. If so, it should be fairly easy to see who exactly bought the put options. This will result in a number of people, some of which are probably innocent, but many of them could have had knowledge about the 911 attack before it happened.

Why hasn't the 911 commission looked more closely into this?
Because they are not really trying to get to the truth--they just want the public to think they are. This information came out right after Sept. 11th and still no one has investigated this insider trading.
Old 04-05-2008, 05:49 AM   #10
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by nessa felagund View Post
Because they are not really trying to get to the truth--they just want the public to think they are. This information came out right after Sept. 11th and still no one has investigated this insider trading.
It's quite outrageous.

Here is a video from Japan's parliament, and even here it seems that they just sweep the question under the rug, but at least they talk about it:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=A43IxJcFJEw
Old 04-05-2008, 05:52 AM   #11
nessa felagund
Premier Subscribers

Amazing--other governments know about this while our own sits back and does nothing--totally amazing.
Old 04-05-2008, 06:27 AM   #12
anders lindman

In this clip they talk about 1200% increase in put option trade on American Airlines and United Airlines in the week before the 911 attack: