Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Closed Thread

Old 21-12-2008, 10:27 AM   #1
Sean
Inactive

Default Ask David a Question - Exlusive Q+A!

Hello everyone,

David will be recording a few videocasts in the next couple of weeks, and we're looking for questions from all of our members to put to him.

Please use this thread to submit your questions to David. Please do not use this thread as a discussion on any of the questions asked, as this thread is purely for questions to submit to David.

Your questions may be answered and featured on any of the videocasts which are due to be released in early 2009. To view these videocasts you need to be a Premier Subscriber.

If you'd like to upgrade your membership to become a Premier Subscriber please go to the Control Panel where you can upgrade your free membership to a Premier one.

If you are not a member of the forum and would like to become one, sign up here.

Submit your questions now! ...

Last edited by sean; 21-12-2008 at 02:39 PM.
Old 21-12-2008, 02:37 PM   #2
druggalo

Default re up

q # 1 who iz your favorite rapper/ hip hop artist?

q # 2 do you continue to use dmt related medicine and would you suggest others try it if they seek to communicate with aliens?

Q#3 how do u feel about the use of pcp and or lsd in combination with nitrous oxide in order to travel to other dimenshions and communicate with alienz.

Q#4 how does a person stop hating their opressors and come to terms with the idea that it would be better to become a 'benovelent' truth speaker rather than for ppl to load their guns and lick shots?

peace -----one-
Old 21-12-2008, 03:21 PM   #3
w1nstonsm1th84

Why do you think that people go out of their way to alienate and humiliate other people?

Thanks David.

Disclaimer: All postings are the responsibility of the respective contributor- I do not necessarily agree with, or endorse, any of the subject matter contained within them. -'w1nstonsm1th84'
Quote:
Proverbs 13:20 (NIV) He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm.
Old 21-12-2008, 03:24 PM   #4
pleasuredome
Inactive

my question is: -

how do you relate your experience in Sillustani, Peru, to your experence on ayahuasca?
Old 21-12-2008, 03:29 PM   #5
endlessvista
Inactive

is the catholic church abuse of childern a systematic process endorsed by the Vatican and carried out accordingly?
Old 21-12-2008, 03:54 PM   #6
alternative_answer

If the end game is to erradicate 80% of the worlds population, then what will happen to all the souls that go over to the other side?

Old 21-12-2008, 03:55 PM   #7
ian2day
Inactive

Is David still trying to find someone who has seen a Reppie or has he given up on it all.
Old 21-12-2008, 04:27 PM   #8
orderoutofchaos

Do you think that the Vatican are the illuminati, or are they just part of it.
Old 21-12-2008, 06:22 PM   #9
mindrevolution
Inactive

What is David's opinion on the law of attraction?
Old 21-12-2008, 06:37 PM   #10
jayelowell

David,
I feel like your mission is done! You can be happy now! Let go!!! Live free and join us on a trip towards singularity!
I would like to know if you have ever lurked though our forum? Have you became aquainted with our Nassim thread?
One more Q; Will you ever make an appearence in the New England area?

BTW; give me a shout out in one of your videos!
peace & thank you for sharing your perception!

Last edited by jayelowell; 21-12-2008 at 06:39 PM.
Old 21-12-2008, 07:03 PM   #11
pduffy4

Hello David,

I expect the Illuminati are wanting to wipe out most of humanity because we will soon be moving out of Pisces and into Aquarius so they need to make another fresh start ie Babylon > Egypt > Rome > ??? Where do you think the Vatican gangsters will relocate too after Rome? Perhaps back to the middle east or maybe China? (It would be a bit too much for the Vatican to announce to the public "Right that's enough of Jesus we are now going to worship Smeg Head instead," for example.)

Thank you,

Peter Duffy

Last edited by pduffy4; 21-12-2008 at 07:08 PM.
Old 21-12-2008, 07:12 PM   #12
steevo
Inactive

Default The Venus Project

Hi David

What do you think of the Zeitgeist movies and in particular "The Venus Project". Would you say that the word "Venus" symbolises anything here ?

Also, would you say that the total control of humanity is part of a Lucerfarian agenda ?

Cheers!

Steevo

Last edited by steevo; 21-12-2008 at 07:28 PM.
Old 21-12-2008, 07:24 PM   #13
queenofleon

David, you said in your interview on consious media network that you feel very positive about the future. What evidence do you see that the numbers of people waking are having an effect, when every day we are getting closer to an orwellian state?

And a sincere thank you for joining the dots for us all.
Old 21-12-2008, 07:29 PM   #14
hagbard_celine

David,

Do you think that there's an agenda to change the way we think with Reality TV and soap operas?

Love and light

HC

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
Old 21-12-2008, 07:31 PM   #15
tootrue

I'd like to ask him, what he thinks of David Wilcock - not what he thinks of him as a person, but what he thinks of his research?!

How much does David agree, with what Wilcock is saying about the Pineal Gland, as well as the 2012 issue?

Here is an example -
Old 21-12-2008, 07:40 PM   #16
ustane

Hi David

Have you heard of Amitakh Stanford's writings? She has written about this universe being a false realm made of 12 finite pentagons forming a dodecahedron created NOT for benevolent purposes by a demiurge. I've for a long time wondered what you thought.

Love and light xxx
ustane
Old 21-12-2008, 07:48 PM   #17
sukyspook

Default Thank you David - are reppies and jinn the same?

David, thank you for all you have done for the good of humanity so far.....you changed my life forever after reading The Biggest Secret and you have given me true, spiritual purpose - thank you. I continue to try to awaken others as you woke me.

Question: The reptiles - I believe they are the Jinn/Djinn/demonic entities and are 'other dimensional entities' from somewhere like Sirius as seemingly depicted on the masonic tracing board as the ladder with "angelic beings" ascending and descending.

Would you agree with this?
Old 21-12-2008, 07:57 PM   #18
twistedconcept

David, what do you think of the Royal Institute of International Affairs and their power over government? Thanks.
Old 21-12-2008, 08:06 PM   #19
kasalt

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean View Post
Hello everyone,

David will be recording a few videocasts in the next couple of weeks, and we're looking for questions from all of our members to put to him.

Please use this thread to submit your questions to David. Please do not use this thread as a discussion on any of the questions asked, as this thread is purely for questions to submit to David.
Sean,

Remember that there is another thread in the Premier Subscriber Forums in which people were asked to submit questions. It's in the "Premier Subscriber Features" forum, and the thread is entitled "Questions to David". Here's a link to it:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27414
Old 21-12-2008, 08:09 PM   #20
diamond dogs

Hi David I sometimes relate the scenario we are experiencing to being in a 'car wash' situation where we think we are moving but actually keeping still and as 2012 approaches and as our awareness and evolution (DNA strings) developes (something that tptb are frantically trying to combat) is their anything we can introduce now to heighten our awareness and enlightenment?

Regards
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie
Closed Thread