Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 04-10-2008, 09:08 AM   #41
phonicboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by acacia55 View Post
The solution it offers is building a sustainable global society. How nice considering this is exactly what the UN is offering through sustainable development and agenda 21. Zeitgeist is now in my opinion an operation of the elite to reveal their old system as a fraud and bring in the new one....they are trying to hijack the movement just as I thought would happen. How can we build a new FAIR resource based society when the ruling families STILL CONTROL the majority of earths resources?
i'm not finished watching it yet but if that is the solution they offer then you are quite right..

EDIT: i must say though that it is a big IF... I will have to see how the next hour goes as they are yet to draw such conclusions, lets see..

Last edited by phonicboom; 04-10-2008 at 09:19 AM. Reason: big if..
phonicboom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:19 AM   #42
acacia55

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonicboom View Post
i'm not finished watching it yet but if that is the solution they offer then you are quite right..
The movie does not once mention the illumnati or the term new world order.

It is....Zeitgeist in my opinion is a NWO operation to convince the masses the old culture, monetary system, and religious beleifs are all wrong to bring in the new "sustainable" utopia they will offer...the last solutions it calls for are
1. Boycott the monetary system
2. Turn off your television
3. Boycott the military
4. Boycott the energy companies and make your home self sustainable
5. Reject the political system
6. Join the movement and get everyone to do the above

The word sustainable and sustainability is used too much in this film for me.

Last edited by acacia55; 04-10-2008 at 09:20 AM.
acacia55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:22 AM   #43
phonicboom

Quote:
Zeitgeist in my opinion is a NWO operation to convince the masses the old culture, monetary system, and religious beleifs...
yes i noticed in zietgiest 1 that they were doing stage 1 of "project blue beam" 'to destroy the old religions and unite them under one new banner'..
Old 04-10-2008, 10:59 AM   #44
jesta_g

this is exactly how i felt about it the more i looked deeper into the truth. that zeitgiest movie was in many ways more disinformation, it was not bad for opening the door but that door just open to a room with 1000 new doors to going through.... not much help at all.

ive yet to watch Addendum but i still will to see through what it is they're pointing to, tho this is exactly how i felt a sequel would be to it.

well said Accacia55 -
"The solution it offers is building a sustainable global society. How nice considering this is exactly what the UN is offering through sustainable development and agenda 21. Zeitgeist is now in my opinion an operation of the elite to reveal their old system as a fraud and bring in the new one"

out with the old in with the new ....... world order.
Old 04-10-2008, 11:33 AM   #45
danster82

That documentary is incredible, It is bang on the mark.
10x better than Zeitgeist.
danster82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 12:09 PM   #46
wazaaap

what a great movie!
wazaaap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 12:12 PM   #47
wazaaap

Quote:
The movie does not once mention the illumnati or the term new world order.

It is....Zeitgeist in my opinion is a NWO operation to convince the masses the old culture, monetary system, and religious beleifs are all wrong to bring in the new "sustainable" utopia they will offer...the last solutions it calls for are
1. Boycott the monetary system
2. Turn off your television
3. Boycott the military
4. Boycott the energy companies and make your home self sustainable
5. Reject the political system
6. Join the movement and get everyone to do the above

The word sustainable and sustainability is used too much in this film for me.

If we do the first 5 things then i cant see this as being a bad thing?

what is our ulternitive?
Old 04-10-2008, 12:24 PM   #48
doryl_roy
Inactive

So those of you who say it is apart of the nwo agenda are either against the changes the video speaks of or against the video itself because you feel it is a smoke screen into getting us to agree to being enslaved by having all of our rights taken away so the scenarios spoken of can be implemented. Which is it??????????

If it is the latter then I agree but if its not then I fail to see any problem with what is shown in the video occuring. It would be a whole lot better than what is going on now. If it is not the latter what else would you have in mind for the changes that need to take place that would benefit the whole of mankind and all living things whilst getting back and remaining in harmony with the earth.

Also when you shout out dis info please explain what parts and why and have evidence of your own to back up your claims. So the less educated of us can understand where you are coming from.
doryl_roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 12:31 PM   #49
phonicboom

there is always a very fine line between;

"We are all one" - with absolute compassion and no hierarchy

and

"We are all one" - governed

.................................................. ............................
Old 04-10-2008, 12:33 PM   #50
wazaaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by doryl_roy View Post
So those of you who say it is apart of the nwo agenda are either against the changes the video speaks of or against the video itself because you feel it is a smoke screen into getting us to agree to being enslaved by having all of our rights taken away so the scenarios spoken of can be implemented. Which is it??????????

If it is the latter then I agree but if its not then I fail to see any problem with what is shown in the video occuring. It would be a whole lot better than what is going on now. If it is not the latter what else would you have in mind for the changes that need to take place that would benefit the whole of mankind and all living things whilst getting back and remaining in harmony with the earth.

Also when you shout out dis info please explain what parts and why and have evidence of your own to back up your claims. So the less educated of us can understand where you are coming from.
You are right! We have been conned!

B*ds!

well im not gonna change the way i work, i will keep following my own agenda and not be relient on anyone!
Old 04-10-2008, 12:41 PM   #51
bicycle

bicycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 12:53 PM   #52
jesta_g

Quote:

and

nicely put

as i said ive yet to actually watch Addendum yet but ive always felt that zeitgeist could have said more and just provided mre questions, well so does many things on the whole "big subject".
dont get me wrong its good but it doesnt clarify the bigger picture at hand. it gives a good start but most people who have came back to me after watching zeitgeist have all said
" yeh its a good movie " ......
*GOOD MOVIE ? GOOD BLOODY MOVIE? theres nothing good or bad about it, its bloody information. do you not have more questions to ask? are you not affected by the fact our history has been blatently manipulated to fit a "new world order" single govt agenda that is effectively coming into place very soon? *
most sheeple just dont see the bigger picture, clearly something needs to be shown that will provide a biger slap to the fast. and theres many better documentaries and talks to that do just that.
Old 04-10-2008, 12:58 PM   #53
doryl_roy
Inactive

Quote:

and

I dont think theres a fine line at all.To me they are two very distinct things. Where would you get that theres a very fine line between them?

Without a hierachy but with absolute compassion and a free mind coming from free time more people would awaken to the truth of the universal oneness that connects everything in a chaotic system. What the makers of the video would like to see happen to the old system (if there is no deception for alterior motives that are unseen) would not be an awakening in my opinion just common sense coming into play. In the new environment more true awakenings would happen.

You cant intellectually understand the concept of being one with the universe until you are in that state of being one and when you are you wont find yourself here in this perception unless this is what you want. If this is what you want then you wont understand so it then becomes a cycle.

Anyway. Dis info or genuine???????
Old 04-10-2008, 01:00 PM   #54
chris

Unbelievable...I've just watched Addendum and can't believe it.

Why the hell did he go into some kind of Neo-marxism? What a load of bullshit.

Stupidest truth film yet.
chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 01:02 PM   #55
chris

First third was amazing...Then the nose dive into bullshitarama
Old 04-10-2008, 01:05 PM   #56
jesta_g

Quote:
I dont think theres a fine line at all.To me they are two very distinct things. Where would you get that theres a very fine line between them?

Without a hierachy but with absolute compassion and a free mind coming from free time more people would awaken to the truth of the universal oneness that connects everything in a chaotic system. What the makers of the video would like to see happen to the old system (if there is no deception for alterior motives that are unseen) would not be an awakening in my opinion just common sense coming into play. In the new environment more true awakenings would happen.

You cant intellectually understand the concept of being one with the universe until you are in that state of being one and when you are you wont find yourself here in this perception unless this is what you want. If this is what you want then you wont understand so it then becomes a cycle.

Anyway. Dis info or genuine???????

the fine line is you can very easily disguise one (the negative) as the other in order to attract and manipulate the masses further.

i get what your saying dude, but really there is much better information out there that the masses should be watching/seein rather than zeitgeist.

this is very strange for myself to say this because having seen zeitgeist movie when it first was released and being a massive fan of it and its info that now what im saying this about it is very evaluative of me. i just hpe that viewers who are not familiar with the whole agenda that watch the zeitgeist movies dont get pulled in the wrong direction or take in the wrong information.
this is why there are far better writers/ films/documentaries etc etc to look into.

Last edited by jesta_g; 04-10-2008 at 01:09 PM.
jesta_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 01:06 PM   #57
doryl_roy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazaaap View Post
You are right! We have been conned!

B*ds!

well im not gonna change the way i work, i will keep following my own agenda and not be relient on anyone!
I was never getting at that we have been conned.

Following your own agenda and not being reliant on anyone is what the guy in the old footage at the end was basically saying.

Im not defending or attacking this movie i just want to know what you think this movie has been made for. Dis info or not.
Old 04-10-2008, 01:06 PM   #58
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

Is anyone else getting trouble using the realplayer download video option? No matter which browser I use, it will not download from googlevideo.

*sigh* it was so simple for a while............
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 01:08 PM   #59
doryl_roy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesta_g View Post
the fine line is you can very easily disguise one (the negative) as the other in order to attract and manipulate the masses further.

i get what your saying dude, but really there is much better information out there that the masses should be watching/seein rather than zeitgeist.

this is very strange for myself to say this because having seen zeitgeist movie when it first was released and being a massive fan of it and its info that now what im saying this about it is very evaluative to me. i just hpe that viewers who are not familiar with the whole agenda that what the zeitgeist movies dont get pulled in the wrong direction or take in the wrong information.
this is why there are far better writers/ films/documentaries etc etc to look into.
So do you believe the intention of this film is to manipulate the masses? If so why do you think that? How could people get pulled in the wrong direction by watching this movie.?

Last edited by doryl_roy; 04-10-2008 at 01:09 PM.
Old 04-10-2008, 01:13 PM   #60
chris

Quote:
So do you believe the intention of this film is to manipulate the masses? If so why do you think that? How could people get pulled in the wrong direction by watching this movie.?
Read the communist manifesto...This is pretty much exactly the same thing.