Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 24-02-2012, 07:45 PM   #21
the_ohmbudsman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: London - UK
Posts: 2,898
Likes: 298 (226 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffinman View Post
excellent advice.

I was watching a video by Bill cooper, I don't think he was murdered but instead became too radicalised. He declared a one man war on the illuminati..which in reality meant going survivalist.. collecting an arson of weapons and then being shot by the police.
That's probably right about Bill Cooper - a self fullfilling prophecy!

I think self love is important - that is appreciating yourself and not needing other people to give you validation to make you live! It's easier said than done as we are all conditioned by the media - magazines and so on that being alone is wrong - we have to be part of the merry go round!
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 08:02 PM   #22
old_stag
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Dear Green Place
Posts: 770
Likes: 303 (154 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast eddie View Post
Thanks for that Jimi is awesome and was taken from us to soon.

I would like to recommend a Ray Bradbury novel, 'Something Wicked This Way Comes'. It deals a lot with positive and negative emotions. It's the only book that has literally had me punching the air and cheering.
__________________
"I know corries in Argyll that whisper silken to the wind with juicy grasses. Corries where the deer love to prance deep in the cool dew and the beasts of far-off woods come in bands at their seasons and together rejoice." from John Splendid by Neil Munro
old_stag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 08:29 PM   #23
lordsprofit
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 278
Likes: 32 (24 Posts)
Smile Awakening Experience

Hi

I have been awakening for 18 months. It is a long process. It doesn't happen in a logical order. Suddenly you have a thought that feels so right but on the face of it there is nothing to base it on, and certainly people won't believe you.

Then begins the journey. Try to prove that you are right. It will feel like you are being guided. You have to be prepared to tackle things you would never have tackled before. My journey has taken me into astronomy, maths, physics, chemistry, religion, languages, history, theory of reptiles etc.

Look out for animals and images in the sky, in the woodwork, etc.

And forget everything you have learned to date. It is a hindrance.

Do all this in the context of the Ten Commandments which are crucial when it comes to dealing with the physics etc. Look up the original Hebrew and read them using the Hebrew word order. The translations in the Bible are slightly warped.

There will be times when you start to think that it has gone too far and you are walking on thin ice. Keep to the commandments, try to avoid negative thoughts, and actually pray for guidance. It does actually help.

The more you journey, the closer you will get to being in tune with things around you. You will start to feel when things are wrong. I looked at images of the sun and the images I was seeing in the sky and what I saw in the sun were different.

It is something of a lonely experience. You will find that you have gone too far to ever try to explain it all to anybody. But you know that you are on the right path. It is intrinsically right.

It is a very mental process. The increase in knowledge and understanding feeds the soul. You have to think and think and think. It is harder than school as there are no teachers...

It is best to keep quiet if you instinctively know why something is. The other day my computer was doing odd things. The logic gates were flipping. It was because of the solar activity: I could feel it and had a banging headache. I had spots on my hand that matched exactly the sun-spots! I got quite a lot of ribbing for having such a stupid idea. Just grin and bear it. If they are lucky they will have the journey ahead of them.

Don't feel you are paranoid when you discover the uncomfortable and inconvenient truths. If it is the obvious conclusion and it sits right, then it is.

Once you start, you won't be able to stop. But you have to continue with day-to-day life. Take a proper rest from it every sixth day. You'll get to see other days of the week.

With time you will be able to look at something like a graph which stretches over thousands of years. Stories will start to form in your head. They are founded on what you have learned and the implications which follow. It is amazing how the brain fills in the gaps almost to perfection. From a single line you will almost be at one with the history of the planet.

Remember that what you are doing is a natural process. Also know that despite what they say, we are the rightful heirs of the Earth for now. We weren't manufactured by aliens. We were created by ADONAI (LORD) my God (see, 6?).

Finally, a warning. If you stick to the rules and stay on the correct path you will be fine. When you are on the wrong path you will feel it - you will feel anxious, full of dread... take a breather and think around the conclusion you were at. You'll find a path back to the main path. Always be honest and open. Never hide the truth in riddles. It will come back to bite you.

All the best and thrive in the majesty of Creation.
lordsprofit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 11:01 PM   #24
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,369 (2,796 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffinman View Post
excellent advice.

I was watching a video by Bill cooper, I don't think he was murdered but instead became too radicalised. He declared a one man war on the illuminati..which in reality meant going survivalist.. collecting an arson of weapons and then being shot by the police.
Cheers.

I agree re Bill Cooper. A sincere and brave guy but it was only going to end up with violent death. Now there are loads of informed people so no-one really has to take that approach, unless things got really bad.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 11:07 PM   #25
smoke n mirrors
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Petri Dish: NWO test UK SE Control Batch 1:100
Posts: 2,989
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
That is it in a nutshell.

The whole control system operates on irrational fear.
I'd say, it can only work if irrational fear is being continuously manufactured on all levels, mind, body and soul.
Yes that's what I was getting at.

.
__________________
If ignorance is no excuse in the eyes of the law, why are people expected to respect laws, created based on their ignorance?

And you thought you were free...read this http://freedom-school.com/mary_elizabeth_croft.pdf
'79 winter of discontent - '09 summer of mass dissent?Maybe next year.
smoke n mirrors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 11:15 PM   #26
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,369 (2,796 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast eddie View Post
Amazing tune - it's pretty good as an instrumental too!

Music played a hugely important role in the sixties - it still can but musicians need to find ways to get their work out there.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 11:18 PM   #27
andyh
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Cork, Ireland
Posts: 18,036
Likes: 5 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Here are a couple of ideas that can keep you sane.

1) Whilst you have the ability to make a difference, it's necessary to accept the things you literally cannot change.

2) Linked to 1) is be wary of the tendency to try to wake up your friends, family, all and sundry. Going by many people's accounts of this, you're likely to be in for a 'rude awakening' and extreme disappointment.

If you're the type of person who "must go out there and proselytise no matter what" then these hints will obviously be of no value to you.

3) Switch off from time to time. Even soldiers have families, socialise etc, they aren't always on the battlefield. Have balance.
In other words do sod all about it and get pissed.
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 11:23 PM   #28
smoke n mirrors
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Petri Dish: NWO test UK SE Control Batch 1:100
Posts: 2,989
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh View Post
In other words do sod all about it and get pissed.
...fire up the computer and let rip on the keyboard until ya drop or all competition concedes defeat. Rinse and Repeat.

.
__________________
If ignorance is no excuse in the eyes of the law, why are people expected to respect laws, created based on their ignorance?

And you thought you were free...read this http://freedom-school.com/mary_elizabeth_croft.pdf
'79 winter of discontent - '09 summer of mass dissent?Maybe next year.
smoke n mirrors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 11:25 PM   #29
andyh
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Cork, Ireland
Posts: 18,036
Likes: 5 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke n mirrors View Post
...fire up the computer and let rip on the keyboard until ya drop or all competition concedes defeat. Rinse and Repeat.

.
Sounds good
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 11:26 PM   #30
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,369 (2,796 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh View Post
In other words do sod all about it and get pissed.
If that's what you think I had in mind, you couldn't be more wrong. Unless it was just a sarcastic comment?
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 11:28 PM   #31
andyh
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Cork, Ireland
Posts: 18,036
Likes: 5 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
If that's what you think I had in mind, you couldn't be more wrong. Unless it was just a sarcastic comment?
Read your post , lol
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 11:31 PM   #32
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,369 (2,796 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh View Post
Read your post , lol
It'd be handy if you were less cryptic because I've no idea what you're trying to say.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 11:36 PM   #33
smoke n mirrors
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Petri Dish: NWO test UK SE Control Batch 1:100
Posts: 2,989
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
3) Switch off from time to time. Even soldiers have families, socialise etc, they aren't always on the battlefield. Have balance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh View Post
In other words do sod all about it and get pissed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
If that's what you think I had in mind, you couldn't be more wrong. Unless it was just a sarcastic comment?
He's having a laugh.

.
__________________
If ignorance is no excuse in the eyes of the law, why are people expected to respect laws, created based on their ignorance?

And you thought you were free...read this http://freedom-school.com/mary_elizabeth_croft.pdf
'79 winter of discontent - '09 summer of mass dissent?Maybe next year.
smoke n mirrors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 11:47 PM   #34
andyh
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Cork, Ireland
Posts: 18,036
Likes: 5 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
It'd be handy if you were less cryptic because I've no idea what you're trying to say.
Jesus lol, your entire post is positively screaming ' do sod all about it'.
Its hilarious
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2012, 12:59 AM   #35
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,369 (2,796 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh View Post
Jesus lol, your entire post is positively screaming ' do sod all about it'.
Its hilarious
I meant 'do what you can', just accept what you can't do. As that concept is clearly a bit advanced for you, I'll attempt to explain - you might even get it.

What does 'doing something about it' mean, anyway? I suppose 'doing something about it' is banging on to people who don't want to listen, to try and convert them to something called 'conspiracies', some of which aren't even true. Get them as scared and as angry as possible, the more you frighten them the more "awake" they (and you) are. After one failed attempt too many, you then go online, whining about family and friends being dumb sheep who deserve what they get. Why should anyone be interested? They aren't obliged to pay any attention to some born again truther trying to convince them the end is nigh.

So now you're "awake". And what do you do? You inevitably end up on DIF or something similar. You become an expert in online debates on 'the Rothschilds', 'the Vatican', 'the illuminati' 'the satanic music industry' 'the zionists', 'the bankers' 'anarcho syndicalism' 'the muslims' 'the jesuits' - a legend on your own laptop but the Rothschilds and co couldn't give a shit. Doesn't affect them, changes nothing! Though from time to time, you suddenly realise "why aren't we doing anything about the nwo except talking online?" Then you go back to talking online. That futile pattern has been in place since I've been on this forum and it's slow to change.

This is what 'awakened people' do. Looks distinctly like a set of self righteous people who 'do sod all' , you get what I mean now?
So yes - I'll happily give the 'awakened' strategy a miss.

Now perhaps you'd like to actually contribute something to the OP's topic - that is if you've anything to offer.

Last edited by decode reality; 25-02-2012 at 08:40 AM.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2012, 07:24 AM   #36
decode reality
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 24,061
Likes: 4,369 (2,796 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke n mirrors View Post
He's having a laugh.

.
Then perhaps he'd be better off contributing to the thread or stick to the 'Have A Laugh' forums. Someone might find his 'lol' garbage funny.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2012, 08:55 AM   #37
andyh
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Cork, Ireland
Posts: 18,036
Likes: 5 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
I meant 'do what you can', just accept what you can't do. As that concept is clearly a bit advanced for you, I'll attempt to explain - you might even get it.

What does 'doing something about it' mean, anyway? I suppose 'doing something about it' is banging on to people who don't want to listen, to try and convert them to something called 'conspiracies', some of which aren't even true. Get them as scared and as angry as possible, the more you frighten them the more "awake" they (and you) are. After one failed attempt too many, you then go online, whining about family and friends being dumb sheep who deserve what they get. Why should anyone be interested? They aren't obliged to pay any attention to some born again truther trying to convince them the end is nigh.

So now you're "awake". And what do you do? You inevitably end up on DIF or something similar. You become an expert in online debates on 'the Rothschilds', 'the Vatican', 'the illuminati' 'the satanic music industry' 'the zionists', 'the bankers' 'anarcho syndicalism' 'the muslims' 'the jesuits' - a legend on your own laptop but the Rothschilds and co couldn't give a shit. Doesn't affect them, changes nothing! Though from time to time, you suddenly realise "why aren't we doing anything about the nwo except talking online?" Then you go back to talking online. That futile pattern has been in place since I've been on this forum and it's slow to change.

This is what 'awakened people' do. Looks distinctly like a set of self righteous people who 'do sod all' , you get what I mean now?
So yes - I'll happily give the 'awakened' strategy a miss.

Now perhaps you'd like to actually contribute something to the OP's topic - that is if you've anything to offer.
Whats the point in contributing an answer as to how to cope when everyone will have their own way of coping?

Like the serendipity you describe?

Why contribute anything if its best to do nothing?
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2012, 10:00 AM   #38
bluehorseman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,120
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

I think we all need to nourish our bodies and minds correctly; eat, sleep and exercise well.
As we unfold from the current paradigm remember to tug at peoples cuffs to see if they will follow.
I feel so deeply for the poor children in Africa that I feel guilt and haven't worked out how to get over that one because of the needlessness of the suffering and my knowledge of that.
I try to make little changes everyday so much that I am a different person now than I was this time last year, and my friends are starting to notice the change now - I can see in some of their faces they pause to long when they look at me.
bluehorseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.