Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 25-09-2011, 05:49 PM   #21
phemohilia
Banned

Cool

I have to say that anybody that can be flip-flopped into another opinion on any given matter just by some Johnny-Come-Lately username that's an internet forum version of a pop-up ad aren't really solid in their convictions nor their own personal research. But of course, I'm two forks short of a dinner party so, meh....

On the subject of "shilling" via the great roadway of Trolldom, I'd shill my balls off for the right price!!! But it would have to be some seriously lofty cashola, I'm talkin' in the neighborhood of.... *thinks*

Ten-hundred-million-thousand dollars....
phemohilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2011, 11:18 PM   #22
clint_giles
Banned

bump for the night crew
clint_giles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2011, 04:43 AM   #23
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by clint_giles View Post
i agree here,fate/karma will sort them out.
I agree, as long as people are making the effort and doing their bit in the right direction.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2011, 04:53 AM   #24
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by phemohilia View Post
I have to say that anybody that can be flip-flopped into another opinion on any given matter just by some Johnny-Come-Lately username that's an internet forum version of a pop-up ad aren't really solid in their convictions nor their own personal research. But of course, I'm two forks short of a dinner party so, meh....

On the subject of "shilling" via the great roadway of Trolldom, I'd shill my balls off for the right price!!! But it would have to be some seriously lofty cashola, I'm talkin' in the neighborhood of.... *thinks*

This is it. Going further, I actually think it can be a plus when people come along with a new viewpoint. It can make you question your own and then go off to research/reflect further.

In general, I compare most public internet forums to talk-radio station phone-ins. They serve as an outlet for the population to have a voice, whilst not making any serious dent upon the real movers & shakers. Instead of hitting a punch-bag, or some pillows, you can unleash your anger on a forum or on Talksport. That's not to say that there aren't notable exceptions to this but I think those are the main functions of most mass communications mediums.
Old 26-09-2011, 05:07 AM   #25
phemohilia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Going further, I actually think it can be a plus when people come along with a new viewpoint. It can make you question your own and then go off to research/reflect further.
That is certainly a possibility. There's always room for more learning, that's for sure! It's good to have your ideals challenged periodically just to keep your mind sharp and your intellectual integrity in check.
phemohilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2011, 05:19 AM   #26
mrindigo
Inactive

Thanks for the heads up. Let'em come, doesn't bother me. Let them see how vast and diverse the communities are. If they had an ounce of sense at that point, they'd tuck their tails between their legs and run home. They have to realize that by now they're just poking a proverbial Rhino with a stick. That Rhino doesn't see everything, but once it catches wind of the scent of corruption, bye bye. Good luck to them in stopping it once it's gained momentum.

Phem's right too. If a person can be easily flipped by some random character who hasn't put in the time and work, they haven't really learned anything to begin with. They'd still be allowing their mind to be shackled to talking heads and officialdom.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2011, 11:25 AM   #27
bukowski
Inactive

Quote:
In general, I compare most public internet forums to talk-radio station phone-ins. They serve as an outlet for the population to have a voice, whilst not making any serious dent upon the real movers & shakers.
So I have some questions

1. do you abdicate responsibility for your communiuty (the people around you) to what you think are "the real movers & shakers"?

2. why have you got over 8000 posts if there is no point to any communiucation on internet forums , are you just killing time?

3. what is a "serious dent" and how would 'denting' the "the real movers & shakers" be of any use anyway? Why do you assume that others wish to "dent" what you see as "the real movers & shakers"?

4. Isn't it better to IGNORE the controlled, owned and frequently COWARDLY 'real movers and shakers' as they will not help you and me even if they could?
Isn't it better to just focus on sharing info with people like you and me , forget simon cowell, van rumpoy, winston churchill and the chuckle brothers or whoever it is that you consider to be "the real movers & shakers", and just try to support and inspire average PEOPLE to achieve 'peaceful mass non-compliance'

I have no intention of influencing the opinion of henry kissenger, jeremy clarkson or anyone else considered to be "the real movers & shakers", forget them , they can go mouldy in some dark corner, I am interested in waking up my fellow goyim , one at a time, and when enough of my fellow humans are brought out of thier 'virtual reality' hallucination, maybe I won't feel like I am from another planet when I talk to the average joe in the street

100th monkey
bukowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2011, 11:47 AM   #28
kesm27
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukowski View Post
They can sway the opinion of many , even on a forum like this, many people will follow the consensus for fear of appearing 'negative' or any of the many labels used to isolate, discredit and ridicule dissenters.

I haven't looked in the 11/9 subforum for a while but i bet there are still shills there busily shouting down ANY who accept the possibility of 'NO PLANES' . That is a fine example, there IS much info in favour of this possibility but the way such notions are suppressed on a forum like this is shocking.

The visciousness and bile that accompanied this supression was astounding. Whatever you believe, I cannot see why so many were tricked by these shills into joining the attack on ANYONE who posted info about 'no planes'

It seems a few full time agents kept the attack going 24/7 and after a few days normal forum members seemed to 'enlist' in the CAMPAIGN to crush the 'no plane theory', they became righteous knights, as they saw themselves, defending the 'camelot' of '11/9 truth' against the 'dangerous' no plane theory.

Ordinary fourm members seemed DEDICATED to attacking ANYONE who considered the 'no plane theory' , as they had been convinced by the shills that it was uber-clever "dis-info" , some kind of magnificent 'double bluff' blind alley and thus these 'useful idiots' (useful for the shills) 'joined up' in the fight against 'no plane theory' as it was so 'dangerous' to '11/9 truth', to 'the movement'

They had reached a CONSENSUS that 'no planes' was TOO way out for any 'sheeple' to accept and thus could only harm the chances of 'waking them up' to the deceptions of 11/9

This CONSENSUS was engineered by the shills

Shills can be very sucsessful in FORUM SLIDING, posting many threads so that any important info can be 'buried' on page 3 an d beyond where few people look

They can also keep a divisive notion at the forefront of peoples minds , hence the constant 'juice' threads that litter the general forum at the moment
Personally I'm suspicious of the people supporting the NO PLANES theory.

It's absurd. Of course there were planes. I'm fairly sure no plane hit the Pentagon, but the WTC? Definitely. There were no holograms and the video footage is NOT fake. If it was they could easily come up with a convincing video of the Pentagon crash.

That's not to say those planes were necessarily the passenger flights we were told they were, and the planes alone certainly cannot have brought down both buildings (plus WTC7 of course), but large, twin-engined jet planes DID hit the towers, and I consider anyone who denies this to be a shill, because as the OP points out, their job is to DISCREDIT CONSPIRACY THEORIES. For example, by muddying the waters with such far-fetched theories that a newcomer to the "truth movement" will hear them and just think "these people are insane". The NO PLANES theory is one of these far-fetched credibility-destroyers.

You can post all the information you want, but none of it will convince people that what they saw happen with their own eyes didn't actually happen.

Last edited by kesm27; 26-09-2011 at 11:49 AM.
kesm27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2011, 11:57 AM   #29
bukowski
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kesm27 View Post
Personally I'm suspicious of the people supporting the NO PLANES theory.

The NO PLANES theory is one of these far-fetched credibility-destroyers.
Well I won't adress any of the individual points you raise as that would be sidetracking the topic a bit, ANY discussion of 'no planes' versus 'planes' really must go on in an appropriate thread

I merely used the example to illustrate how normal forum members can be 'enlisted' by agents and tricked into supporting the official narrative when they think they are 'defending' against "far-fetched credibility-destroyers"

Thank you for verifying my example

I am happy to debate/discuss the issue with you in another more appropriate thread Kesm27, but cannot let this topic get sidetracked into 11/9 debates, all I can say here is that your post indicates a degree of 'cognitive dissonance' , precisely what the agents and shills will exploit in tricking you into becoming a 'soldier' for the official narrative

Quote:
Originally Posted by kesm27 View Post
That's not to say those planes were necessarily the passenger flights we were told they were, and the planes alone certainly cannot have brought down both buildings (plus WTC7 of course), but large, twin-engined jet planes DID hit the towers
Cognitive dissonance
Old 26-09-2011, 12:20 PM   #30
freedom1st

Quote:
So I have some questions

1. do you abdicate responsibility for your communiuty (the people around you) to what you think are "the real movers & shakers"?

2. why have you got over 8000 posts if there is no point to any communiucation on internet forums , are you just killing time?

3. what is a "serious dent" and how would 'denting' the "the real movers & shakers" be of any use anyway? Why do you assume that others wish to "dent" what you see as "the real movers & shakers"?

4. Isn't it better to IGNORE the controlled, owned and frequently COWARDLY 'real movers and shakers' as they will not help you and me even if they could?
Isn't it better to just focus on sharing info with people like you and me , forget simon cowell, van rumpoy, winston churchill and the chuckle brothers or whoever it is that you consider to be "the real movers & shakers", and just try to support and inspire average PEOPLE to achieve 'peaceful mass non-compliance'

I have no intention of influencing the opinion of henry kissenger, jeremy clarkson or anyone else considered to be "the real movers & shakers", forget them , they can go mouldy in some dark corner, I am interested in waking up my fellow goyim , one at a time, and when enough of my fellow humans are brought out of thier 'virtual reality' hallucination, maybe I won't feel like I am from another planet when I talk to the average joe in the street

100th monkey
+1 Especially the bit about feeling like you're from another planet (one without zombies).
(1880-1941) President of the Bank of England in the 1920's, the second richest man in Britain
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2011, 12:23 PM   #31
fingersync

I’d like to ask Cass and Adrian a question from the point of view of a person suffering from crippled epistemology thanks to my crippled underfunded education?

As scientists and seriously clever folk, do you believe that organised religion operated on misrepresentation of the truth and was sold to the public for narrow interests and profit? This is the basis, the foundation for all conspiracy theories; the lies told to the mass of humanity for the interests of the few. You, yourselves might still have the roots of this ridiculous lie in those big brainy heads of yours, but your rational, objective mind might poo-poo it when you out there trying to sell the religion of science…You have a lovely day now and remember where those budgets really come from..

Last edited by fingersync; 26-09-2011 at 12:25 PM.
fingersync is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2011, 12:54 PM   #32
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
So I have some questions

100th monkey
Well in all honesty, I post as a pastime mainly, not to educate anyone. It's just a way to express views and if someone agrees, that's ok but if they disagree, I won't spend too much time or energy trying to convince them otherwise. Each to their own, everyone has their own path.

Being sat on a computer posting messages about the state of the world doesn't actually change the world. Bottom line. The various institutions go about their business, oblivious to what a few dissidents think. That's why when I hear reactive talk of disinfo agents, I think that any agent has far bigger fish to fry.
Old 26-09-2011, 12:56 PM   #33
fingersync

Talking

These theories exist within the United States and, even more virulently,
in foreign countries, especially Muslim countries.

No shit and those are love bombs the Marines are dropping on the camel-jockeys with all the humanity that goes into ripped of limbs and screaming children...what planet are these 2 from.

When civil rights and civil liberties are absent, people lack multiple
information sources, and they are more likely to accept conspiracy theories.

I take it they're referring to the effects of the Patriot Act..

We address several dilemmas of governmental response to conspiracy theories,
such as the question whether it is better to rebut such theories, at the risk of legitimatingthem, or to ignore them, at the risk of leaving them unrebutted....wtf!!!

Of course some conspiracy theories, under our definition, have turned out to be
true. The Watergate hotel room used by Democratic National Committee was, in fact,
bugged by Republican officials, operating at the behest of the White House. In the 1950s,
the Central Intelligence Agency did, in fact, administer LSD and related drugs under
Project MKULTRA, in an effort to investigate the possibility of “mind control.”
Operation Northwoods, a rumored plan by the Department of Defense to simulate acts of
terrorism and to blame them on Cuba, really was proposed by high-level officials (though
the plan never went into effect).13 In 1947, space aliens did, in fact, land in Roswell, New
Mexico, and the government covered it all up. (Well, maybe not.) Our focus throughout
is on false conspiracy theories, not true ones. Our ultimate goal is to explore how public officials might undermine such theories, and as a general rule, true accounts should not
be undermined.

'xcuse me.... so the false conspiracy theories are false according to who, or am I self Insulating here...

Not all false conspiracy theories are harmful; consider the false
conspiracy theory, held by many of the younger members of our society, that a secret
group of elves, working in a remote location under the leadership of the mysterious
“Santa Claus,” make and distribute presents on Christmas Eve. This theory is false, but is
itself instilled through a widespread conspiracy of the powerful – parents – who conceal
their role in the whole affair. (Consider too the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy and Jesus Christ) It is
an open question whether most conspiracy theories are equally benign; we will suggest
that some are not benign at all....See The Koran and Holy Bible for the more Harmful type...but we won't chuck this in...you know...BOOOOM!

Last edited by fingersync; 26-09-2011 at 12:57 PM.
Old 26-09-2011, 01:14 PM   #34
fingersync

Quote:
Originally Posted by phemohilia View Post

Man, brilliant Hehe
Old 26-09-2011, 01:53 PM   #35
kesm27
Inactive

Quote:
Well I won't adress any of the individual points you raise as that would be sidetracking the topic a bit, ANY discussion of 'no planes' versus 'planes' really must go on in an appropriate thread

I merely used the example to illustrate how normal forum members can be 'enlisted' by agents and tricked into supporting the official narrative when they think they are 'defending' against "far-fetched credibility-destroyers"
The official narrative is that Mossad and the CIA staged 9/11 by bringing down the WTC with planted explosives and, one way or another, crashed PLANES into the WTC to make it look like an Islamic terrorist attack? Wow. I didn't know the Truth Movement was so far ahead.

I've been enlisted because I don't think the "Planes were holograms" or "the video footage was all fake and the eyewitnesses were all wrong" theory is very plausible? OK.

You're right, this is a bit off topic so let's end this argument here. We can take it up elsewhere, if you can suggest an appropriate thread?

Last edited by kesm27; 26-09-2011 at 01:56 PM.
kesm27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2011, 02:56 PM   #36
bukowski
Inactive

Quote:
Well in all honesty, I post as a pastime mainly, not to educate anyone.
Fair enough

I used to use forums like this to kill time, when I was physically too weak to do much but needed to occupy my brain , I trolled the hell out of the 'Badscience.net' forum, those smuggers and snides were FURIOUS by the time they banned me

These days I post here because I am lonely , I don't have contact with other humans and don't go to pubs,bowling alleys, salsa classes or any of the other things 'normal' people do

Sometime I post some info I think makes sense to me and has been overlooked by others or slipped 'under the radar' of 'todays news'

Like the 'nuclear demolition 11/9' stuff I posted the other day, ONE forum member responded that yes it did make semse, and since that forum member is one I respect and clearly no fool, it was good to see that others found this helpful , another piece in the puzzle to fit, plus it is a form of 'validation' when a forum member you respect and trust concurs that the theory does 'make sense'

Last edited by bukowski; 26-09-2011 at 03:05 PM.
Old 26-09-2011, 03:03 PM   #37
bukowski
Inactive

Quote:
Being sat on a computer posting messages about the state of the world doesn't actually change the world. Bottom line. The various institutions go about their business, oblivious to what a few dissidents think.
What makes you think that anyone is trying to "change the world"?

I already said I am not trying to reach the clarksons, the abramoviches, the "various instituitions", how absurd that you could imagine anyone posting here is reaching out to "various institutions"

I just want to change PEOPLE, one at a time, preferebly starting with the hawt females!!!

(visable) Bottom line.
Old 26-09-2011, 03:31 PM   #38
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by clint_giles View Post
this is not just about AJ though
its about everything in general with regards to finding the Truth.

i believe you already know where i stand on AJ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by irrepressible View Post
Fuck them.
I wish I could irrepressible but quite frankly this forum is getting worse. It seems as if the balance is tipped and there are more shills or at least more unwilling to find out the truth than genuine truth-seekers. So many have left because of this and I am thinking of leaving myself. I don't want to spend all my time here arguing with people. I would much prefer to bounce off other people's ideas than go over the same ground time and time again with people who spout official lines constantly.
It's a real shame because when I joined I learnt so much, I pity the genuine new members.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2011, 03:40 PM   #39
dolores1

I agree with you Beldazar and I find that good posts are being derailed! I look forward to reading the posts of those I know will put some real info into the thread.

Like bukoski I'm looking to make sense of what at appears to be a senseless world.
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2011, 08:16 PM   #40
imagine21

Quote:
They can sway the opinion of many , even on a forum like this, many people will follow the consensus for fear of appearing 'negative' or any of the many labels used to isolate, discredit and ridicule dissenters.

I haven't looked in the 11/9 subforum for a while but i bet there are still shills there busily shouting down ANY who accept the possibility of 'NO PLANES' . That is a fine example, there IS much info in favour of this possibility but the way such notions are suppressed on a forum like this is shocking.

The visciousness and bile that accompanied this supression was astounding. Whatever you believe, I cannot see why so many were tricked by these shills into joining the attack on ANYONE who posted info about 'no planes'

It seems a few full time agents kept the attack going 24/7 and after a few days normal forum members seemed to 'enlist' in the CAMPAIGN to crush the 'no plane theory', they became righteous knights, as they saw themselves, defending the 'camelot' of '11/9 truth' against the 'dangerous' no plane theory.

Ordinary fourm members seemed DEDICATED to attacking ANYONE who considered the 'no plane theory' , as they had been convinced by the shills that it was uber-clever "dis-info" , some kind of magnificent 'double bluff' blind alley and thus these 'useful idiots' (useful for the shills) 'joined up' in the fight against 'no plane theory' as it was so 'dangerous' to '11/9 truth', to 'the movement'

They had reached a CONSENSUS that 'no planes' was TOO way out for any 'sheeple' to accept and thus could only harm the chances of 'waking them up' to the deceptions of 11/9

This CONSENSUS was engineered by the shills

Shills can be very sucsessful in FORUM SLIDING, posting many threads so that any important info can be 'buried' on page 3 an d beyond where few people look

They can also keep a divisive notion at the forefront of peoples minds , hence the constant 'juice' threads that litter the general forum at the moment
+1 Great post.
imagine21 is offline   Reply With Quote