Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 25-09-2011, 01:38 PM   #1
clint_giles
Banned

Default A thread for all members on forum,please look.

THIS IS IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING THE INFILTRATION OF AGENTS,SHILLS,AND GENERAL DIS-INFO ARTISTS WHO ARE EMPLOYED BY GOVERNMENTS AND BANKS TO CAUSE DIS-INFO ON THE INTERNET REGARDING VERY IMPORTANT TOPICS THAT NEED DISCUSSION.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS PROPOSAL MOST LIKELY WOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE WORKS MUCH BEFORE 2008 WHEN IT WAS PROPOSED TO THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION.

------------------------------------------------------
Glenn Greenwald
Friday, Jan 15, 2010 07:16 ET
Obama confidant's spine-chilling proposal
By Glenn Greenwald

The creepy mind-set behind Cass Sunstein's creepy proposal
Salon/iStockphoto

(updated below - Update II - Update III - Update IV)

Cass Sunstein has long been one of Barack Obama's closest confidants. Often mentioned as a likely Obama nominee to the Supreme Court, Sunstein is currently Obama's head of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs where, among other things, he is responsible for "overseeing policies relating to privacy, information quality, and statistical programs." In 2008, while at Harvard Law School, Sunstein co-wrote a truly pernicious paper proposing that the U.S. Government employ teams of covert agents and pseudo-"independent" advocates to "cognitively infiltrate" online groups and websites -- as well as other activist groups -- which advocate views that Sunstein deems "false conspiracy theories" about the Government. This would be designed to increase citizens' faith in government officials and undermine the credibility of conspiracists. The paper's abstract can be read, and the full paper downloaded, here.
------------------------------------------------------
HERE IS THE FORUM IN ORIGINAL PDF.
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.c...act_id=1084585

FROM THIS ARTICLE.
http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/gl...01/15/sunstein

THANK YOU.
clint_giles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2011, 01:41 PM   #2
dolores1

And Obama's is not the only government doing this!
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2011, 01:58 PM   #3
clint_giles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
And Obama's is not the only government doing this!
exactly.
many(corrupted) complicit governments as well.
Old 25-09-2011, 02:11 PM   #4
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Ironically, the abstract does not refer anywhere to the truth!

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2011, 02:17 PM   #5
mikey mikey
Banned

Front Groups & Covert Funding by Koch Brothers & "Unbiased" Blogger Works for Them

mikey mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2011, 02:18 PM   #6
cathar
Banned

Not all anti Alex Jones posters are shills....but some of them certainly are IMHO....

They join this forum and right out of the box they start up with this BS about AJ....

like AJ owns stock in oil companies,,as if that were a crime or whatever.....some are just perfectionists who are never satisfied with ANYONE's behavior....

I've mostly stopped even looking at the anti AJ threads...but that is my 2 cents...
cathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2011, 02:21 PM   #7
clint_giles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathar View Post
Not all anti Alex Jones posters are shills....but some of them certainly are IMHO....

They join this forum and right out of the box they start up with this BS about AJ....

like AJ owns stock in oil companies,,as if that were a crime or whatever.....some are just perfectionists who are never satisfied with ANYONE's behavior....

I've mostly stopped even looking at the anti AJ threads...but that is my 2 cents...

this is not just about AJ though
its about everything in general with regards to finding the Truth.

i believe you already know where i stand on AJ.

Last edited by clint_giles; 25-09-2011 at 02:21 PM.
Old 25-09-2011, 02:40 PM   #8
irrepressible
Inactive

Fuck them.
irrepressible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2011, 02:47 PM   #9
decode reality
Inactive

Question

Can anyone tell me what these "shills" have actually accomplished, i.e. besides being called 'shills' and 'disinfo agents'? What major shift have they achieved in terms of people's thinking?

It's just that I've been hearing about them and their 'powers' for at least three years and I've no idea what they actually do - OR what they've done.

If the basis of your research are random opinions (often without any proof to back up) expressed on an internet forum, or a blog, then I suppose that does make you liable to being 'shilled'. As far as I see, anyone who expresses a slightly different opinion on a topic is labeled a 'shill'. In that case, everyone is a shill!
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2011, 03:14 PM   #10
bukowski
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Can anyone tell me what these "shills" have actually accomplished, i.e. besides being called 'shills' and 'disinfo agents'? What major shift have they achieved in terms of people's thinking?
They can sway the opinion of many , even on a forum like this, many people will follow the consensus for fear of appearing 'negative' or any of the many labels used to isolate, discredit and ridicule dissenters.

I haven't looked in the 11/9 subforum for a while but i bet there are still shills there busily shouting down ANY who accept the possibility of 'NO PLANES' . That is a fine example, there IS much info in favour of this possibility but the way such notions are suppressed on a forum like this is shocking.

The visciousness and bile that accompanied this supression was astounding. Whatever you believe, I cannot see why so many were tricked by these shills into joining the attack on ANYONE who posted info about 'no planes'

It seems a few full time agents kept the attack going 24/7 and after a few days normal forum members seemed to 'enlist' in the CAMPAIGN to crush the 'no plane theory', they became righteous knights, as they saw themselves, defending the 'camelot' of '11/9 truth' against the 'dangerous' no plane theory.

Ordinary fourm members seemed DEDICATED to attacking ANYONE who considered the 'no plane theory' , as they had been convinced by the shills that it was uber-clever "dis-info" , some kind of magnificent 'double bluff' blind alley and thus these 'useful idiots' (useful for the shills) 'joined up' in the fight against 'no plane theory' as it was so 'dangerous' to '11/9 truth', to 'the movement'

They had reached a CONSENSUS that 'no planes' was TOO way out for any 'sheeple' to accept and thus could only harm the chances of 'waking them up' to the deceptions of 11/9

This CONSENSUS was engineered by the shills

Shills can be very sucsessful in FORUM SLIDING, posting many threads so that any important info can be 'buried' on page 3 an d beyond where few people look

They can also keep a divisive notion at the forefront of peoples minds , hence the constant 'juice' threads that litter the general forum at the moment

Last edited by bukowski; 25-09-2011 at 03:14 PM.
bukowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2011, 03:26 PM   #11
clint_giles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukowski View Post
They can sway the opinion of many , even on a forum like this, many people will follow the consensus for fear of appearing 'negative' or any of the many labels used to isolate, discredit and ridicule dissenters.

I haven't looked in the 11/9 subforum for a while but i bet there are still shills there busily shouting down ANY who accept the possibility of 'NO PLANES' . That is a fine example, there IS much info in favour of this possibility but the way such notions are suppressed on a forum like this is shocking.

The visciousness and bile that accompanied this supression was astounding. Whatever you believe, I cannot see why so many were tricked by these shills into joining the attack on ANYONE who posted info about 'no planes'

It seems a few full time agents kept the attack going 24/7 and after a few days normal forum members seemed to 'enlist' in the CAMPAIGN to crush the 'no plane theory', they became righteous knights, as they saw themselves, defending the 'camelot' of '11/9 truth' against the 'dangerous' no plane theory.

Ordinary fourm members seemed DEDICATED to attacking ANYONE who considered the 'no plane theory' , as they had been convinced by the shills that it was uber-clever "dis-info" , some kind of magnificent 'double bluff' blind alley and thus these 'useful idiots' (useful for the shills) 'joined up' in the fight against 'no plane theory' as it was so 'dangerous' to '11/9 truth', to 'the movement'

They had reached a CONSENSUS that 'no planes' was TOO way out for any 'sheeple' to accept and thus could only harm the chances of 'waking them up' to the deceptions of 11/9

Shills can be very sucsessful in FORUM SLIDING, posting many threads so that any important info can be 'buried' on page 3 an d beyond where few people look

They can also keep a divisive notion at the forefront of peoples minds , hence the constant 'juice' threads that litter the general forum at the moment
exactly

more or less they prey on the vulnerable minds that are easily persuaded by others thinking...ie: mainstream thinking.

which in turn makes them unable to think for themselves.
Old 25-09-2011, 03:45 PM   #12
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:

My question here would be this: what are the main proponents of '9/11 was an inside job' doing besides posting their views on forums? What's the extent of their direct involvement in trying to achieve justice, other than arguing their case on the internet? If that's all they're doing, then an agent would be wasting their time and has an easy job.

I also think those endlessly trying to convince everyone online that the official story is wrong are a bit like one trick ponies, I have to say. It's not much different from saying "it's the jews/blacks/whites/ETs/muslims etc" (choose your "enemy"). Where does that get ANYONE? Where has that got anyone, except more notches on their thread/post count? For someone to spend hours upon hours on that single issue seems like a waste of time, and a distraction. And a handy distraction, to some. It means anyone can come along, such as a Charlie Veitch or whoever, disagree with them, and they get locked into a cul de sac of an argument. It doesn't advance their case, and it just keeps them in an endless unresolved conflict. Who benefits from that? Surely not them.

Last edited by decode reality; 25-09-2011 at 03:48 PM.
Old 25-09-2011, 04:32 PM   #13
bukowski
Inactive

Quote:
My question here would be this: what are the main proponents of '9/11 was an inside job' doing besides posting their views on forums? What's the extent of their direct involvement in trying to achieve justice, other than arguing their case on the internet? If that's all they're doing, then an agent would be wasting their time and has an easy job.
That is the same question you asked before , they work to establish a CONSENSUS

That is why they bother to argue about every detail of the holocaust myth, they must maintain the CONSENSUS that thier story is THE story
Old 25-09-2011, 04:35 PM   #14
bukowski
Inactive

Quote:
I also think those endlessly trying to convince everyone online that the official story is wrong are a bit like one trick ponies, I have to say. It's not much different from saying "it's the jews/blacks/whites/ETs/muslims etc" (choose your "enemy").
It's totally different, another thing entirely

Not that I defend such 'monomanic' zealots, it's just daft to compare them to EVERY and ANY people who have a conviction that ONE group is more involved than another in some business

and since when did E.T.s get lumped in with human religions and species?
Old 25-09-2011, 04:43 PM   #15
mikey mikey
Banned

Quote:
and since when did E.T.s get lumped in with human religions and species?
Since my poll and mountains poll got buried?
Old 25-09-2011, 04:43 PM   #16
bukowski
Inactive

Quote:
For someone to spend hours upon hours on that single issue seems like a waste of time, and a distraction. And a handy distraction, to some.
Certainly there are some 'shut ins' who have taken to fighting a 'cause' rather than getting a life in the real world (usually those with enormous post counts), But I can't see why you refuse to accept that 'agencies' use shills , a lot.

It's pointless to keep asking "does it really achieve anything for them?"

Of course it does , otherwise they wouldn't do it. they have researched this, and created many 'computer models' and they KNOW how to drive public opinion, it is thier BUSINESS, like you KNOW the paino, you cannot expect to understand the power of thier techniques when you do not do thier job. It is outside the realm of your experience.

But they exist and they are effective

those that deny the existance or effacacy of shills remind me of the many people who claim "Adverts don't work on me"

If adverts didn't 'work' on anyone, those that seek to enter your mind would not waste BILLIONS on it every day

Advertising was BORN from the propaganda techniques established by Edward Bernays and his ilk. Adverts and propaganda really are two sides of the same coin.

Quote:
It means anyone can come along, such as a Charlie Veitch or whoever
Who?

Never heard of them and don't intend to
Old 25-09-2011, 05:16 PM   #17
lizzyking

Quote:
those that seek to enter your mind would not waste BILLIONS on it every day

Quote:
"You are now about to enter my mind, a place that few have dared to go..."

http://youtu.be/tmtelsEsJpk
lizzyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2011, 05:19 PM   #18
mikey mikey
Banned

^
Old 25-09-2011, 05:25 PM   #19
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Certainly there are some 'shut ins' who have taken to fighting a 'cause' rather than getting a life in the real world (usually those with enormous post counts), But I can't see why you refuse to accept that 'agencies' use shills , a lot.

It's pointless to keep asking "does it really achieve anything for them?"

Of course it does , otherwise they wouldn't do it. they have researched this, and created many 'computer models' and they KNOW how to drive public opinion, it is thier BUSINESS, like you KNOW the paino, you cannot expect to understand the power of thier techniques when you do not do thier job. It is outside the realm of your experience.

But they exist and they are effective

those that deny the existance or effacacy of shills remind me of the many people who claim "Adverts don't work on me"

If adverts didn't 'work' on anyone, those that seek to enter your mind would not waste BILLIONS on it every day

Advertising was BORN from the propaganda techniques established by Edward Bernays and his ilk. Adverts and propaganda really are two sides of the same coin.

Who?

Never heard of them and don't intend to
B, I'm sure they (online agents) exist but in basic terms, I focus on the message at hand, not the opposition, no matter what form it takes. That only serves to empower the opposition. They may be able to set up the parameters of a discussion but that doesn't make them all-knowing. Far from it. Anyone whose business it is to suppress the flow of truth actually knows very little. So I'm really not overly concerned about shills.

Last edited by decode reality; 25-09-2011 at 05:26 PM.
Old 25-09-2011, 05:39 PM   #20
clint_giles
Banned

Quote:
B, I'm sure they (online agents) exist but in basic terms, I focus on the message at hand, not the opposition, no matter what form it takes. That only serves to empower the opposition. They may be able to set up the parameters of a discussion but that doesn't make them all-knowing. Far from it. Anyone whose business it is to suppress the flow of truth actually knows very little. So I'm really not overly concerned about shills.
i agree here,fate/karma will sort them out.