Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 17-08-2011, 05:46 AM   #21
coco

Quote:
Originally Posted by christ4life View Post
Well if this were true we would all be brainwashed, and unable to see the truth since I assume all of us went to public school, and I was raised by the government in the system. It is not about the system, or what their agenda is. I believe there is a God, and this is proof to me he leads people to the truth no matter how they were brought up, or what they have encountered in life.
I dunno, Montessorie or public pre-school, kids have been thrown into daycare/early school at one years of age for a looong time.

Some say conformity is good because no one kid can bully/judge the next and all are equal; others think conformity is wrong, but the truth is the kids have to be prepared for the world they will enter, the rest is up to parents.

How can one dismiss the parents' role?

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 06:00 AM   #22
beyonddimensions
Banned

Chilling interview. Wow.
beyonddimensions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 06:06 AM   #23
christ4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
I dunno, Montessorie or public pre-school, kids have been thrown into daycare/early school at one years of age for a looong time.

Some say conformity is good because no one kid can bully/judge the next and all are equal; others think conformity is wrong, but the truth is the kids have to be prepared for the world they will enter, the rest is up to parents.

How can one dismiss the parents' role?
The parents do have a role in bringing up their kids morally so they don't get hurt in life by making the wrong decisions, but ultimetly we all learn from the things we do in life I would hope at least. Parents have a big responsibility, and they are held accountable for their kids. I would want my kids to love me, and think of me as the best parent I could be for them, but there are some kids like I said before that are strong willed, and no matter what you do nothing works. I know because I deal with them now. I used to go to Montessorie, and I forgot about it until you mentioned it how is this different from other schools?
christ4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 06:22 AM   #24
beyonddimensions
Banned

It's upsetting to me that so many, perhaps the majority, most.....of what I learned in college is....bullox.

All of the false idols are falling, and it's a bit embarrassing standing here knowing that I advocated so many of the positions which are now being revealed as agenda of the power structure.
Old 17-08-2011, 06:27 AM   #25
knightofthegrail
Banned

Schools are part of the State demanding to be the only true parent; in this case, taking kids out of their family and 'teaching' them in a highly contrived manner to be part of a machine. Children should be taught by their parents, by osmosis, as a natural consequence of being around them.
knightofthegrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 06:32 AM   #26
bodycomputer

Did any of you when you were at school have to do this thing where you filled out a form and it was sent off somewhere to go through a computer and came back a few weeks later with 'suggested jobs' that would suit you? Mine came back with builder or something. I found that a really odd thing at the time. I've always wondered whether that was some sort of predictive programming technique.
bodycomputer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 06:35 AM   #27
coco

Quote:
Originally Posted by christ4life View Post
The parents do have a role in bringing up their kids morally so they don't get hurt in life by making the wrong decisions, but ultimetly we all learn from the things we do in life I would hope at least. Parents have a big responsibility, and they are held accountable for their kids. I would want my kids to love me, and think of me as the best parent I could be for them, but there are some kids like I said before that are strong willed, and no matter what you do nothing works. I know because I deal with them now. I used to go to Montessorie, and I forgot about it until you mentioned it how is this different from other schools?
I'm afraid I cannot answer your question from personal experience, I only started school at age 5 - Kindergarten. To the best of my knowledge there was no Montessorie in those days - may have been. My folks had to work for a living and never bargained for the early 70's.

NO sarcasm intended toward you!

Don't know about up north, but in the south, in my personal experience, Catholic schools cost a lot of money, and the child had to pass both school entry and IQ tests, and belong to the parish. I still don't understand how Northern kids could just go to Catholic school without an entry test AND large, advanced tuition fees, but that's the rumor I hear.

At least in private institutions, children are taught discipline and regiment. At least they used to be.

P.S. Just read over comment: My family is not and never was 'rich'. My parents. and both sets of grandparents contributed to my tuition, until they started dying, that is.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.

Last edited by coco; 17-08-2011 at 06:37 AM.
Old 17-08-2011, 06:51 AM   #28
beyonddimensions
Banned

Oh yeah, those ridiculous "aptitude" tests.

I enjoyed taking those since I didn't have to be in class. I instantly trashed the results when I got them back, as did everyone else.

Man, this thread is bringing back so many bad memories of school, the bizarre manipulation and all the shite being shoved down our throats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodycomputer View Post
Did any of you when you were at school have to do this thing where you filled out a form and it was sent off somewhere to go through a computer and came back a few weeks later with 'suggested jobs' that would suit you? Mine came back with builder or something. I found that a really odd thing at the time. I've always wondered whether that was some sort of predictive programming technique.

Last edited by beyonddimensions; 17-08-2011 at 06:52 AM.
Old 17-08-2011, 06:54 AM   #29
beyonddimensions
Banned

It's also unnatural to be warehoused in those boxes called classrooms just about every hour during sunlight.

That's why kids seem so unruly during recess and lunch. They are FREE! In their natural condition of exploring the environment, yet so many teachers resent this compulsion to be outdoors, explore and play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofthegrail View Post
Schools are part of the State demanding to be the only true parent; in this case, taking kids out of their family and 'teaching' them in a highly contrived manner to be part of a machine. Children should be taught by their parents, by osmosis, as a natural consequence of being around them.
Old 17-08-2011, 07:15 AM   #30
coco

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyonddimensions View Post
Oh yeah, those ridiculous "aptitude" tests.

I enjoyed taking those since I didn't have to be in class. I instantly trashed the results when I got them back
, as did everyone else.

Man, this thread is bringing back so many bad memories of school, the bizarre manipulation and all the shite being shoved down our throats.
Not everyone. Still, even the home schooled have to meet a state criteria. And if not home schooled, then you are an older person who was simply pushed through the grades in public school? (My age group.)

Anyway, some parents regarded those test results as the word of God. I'm 45 years old and still haven't seen my final report card to this day aside from my mother telling me she received it in the mail after graduation ceremony, and stated disappointingly, "You flunked business math, but at least you made enough of a grade average to really graduate".

By the way, I do bookkeeping today among other administrative roles. Bookkeeping is organizational, not terribly mathematical as teachers would have you believe as I see it.

Those tests are just testing the school. They're not really student focused, as you said.

Old 17-08-2011, 09:45 AM   #31
saty

If i was a teacher schools would be great
I'd teach subject about reptilians,nordics and other alien races.Much better than math eh?

Last edited by saty; 17-08-2011 at 09:46 AM.
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 10:32 AM   #32
silverwand
Banned

I bloody hated school
Once I learned to read, write and do basic math that was it for me, I just totally lost interest.
silverwand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 10:36 AM   #33
no_world_order
Inactive

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodycomputer View Post
We had some similar thing going in germany. We had to answer like 50 questions on a pc like thing, and then some suggestions were made. We laughed our asses off, as there was only ONE question involving the term "animals", it was "Do you like working with animals?". I was a vegetarian at that time (still now), and as there were many answers from like "no, never ever" up to "yes, very much" (there were like 5 or 6 possible answers), I clicked "yes, very much"...the top suggestion for me was to become a butcher!!!

so fuck that shit...
no_world_order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 11:38 AM   #34
arch

Only thing I learned in school was that it was a con game. I later found out that the entire world is a con game.

The 'great' system:

arch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 11:43 AM   #35
cpfc12

Hated school, worse period of my life, i used to cut myself so much during those years. People generally speaking hated me, for what reason i don't know, i just used to keep to myself. Saying that i made some great mates over the years, we where kind of the outcast freaks, but we ended up doing more activities and having more fun than any of the other people in school. While they where all going to their stupid parties taking facebook pictures of them whoring themselves out. we where going to illegal acid house raves epic
cpfc12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 12:04 PM   #36
no_world_order
Inactive

nice clip, arch!
nice analogy, music and life...

One thing I have to say about school though:

In 13th grade we had a teacher in "religion" (so it´s called in germany), who was one of the two most incredible teachers I witnessed in my life. He was a protestant pastor, who was also making speeches (don´t know if you call it like this, but you get the deal) in church on sunday.
He told us : "I don´t care what you believe in. Be you a christian or an atheist, or be you not sure about the whole thing...just make up your mind! Don ´t tell me what you think I want to here, just state your opinion, but be it profound!"
And then one day he started introducing the ancient astronaut theory (AAT) to us (as a protestant pastor!!!), and even made us watch "Starcraft" (the movie) in class.
He then afterwards wanted us to discuss the whole AAT-stuff. He almost never threw in his own opinion (like he said "you already know my opinion, so why bother you with it?"), and wanted us to talk about our own points of view. I remember getting extra-points in tests, when making connections between bible-passages and AAT-related stuff.

Sometimes he even made fun of people who just wanted to impress him by saying "I believe in Jesus. I think we have to follow the bible to enter heaven!", he then said "ok, and why do you believe so?", then people were like "ehm, I don´t know. it´s just so because...my parents told me stuff, you know"...he then said "You ain´t getting a good grade for just saying this stuff. you better think about this and make up your own opinion!"

This was the most mindblowing experience I ever had in school!
I often went to school much to late or left to early...but I never missed one class with this cool person, even though it was the last class on friday afternoon

Long story short:

It´s not bad by a 100% to attend school, it´s the people working for a school who can make a difference!
no_world_order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 12:29 PM   #37
picha
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlygodcanjudgeus View Post
Schools are a huge part of the root of the problems, we have today.

Society has changed that much, to the point that we actually believe that school is good for our children.

I honestly believe that school is basically a solution (wrapped around law, ring any bells? CENSUS FORM?) for parents, and an easy get out card for them.

Parents seem to be already fed up with the beautiful person they brought into this world, all those sleepless nights, all those temper tantrums. The parents have had enough by the tender age of 3-4, so they throw them into the hands of strangers throughout the most precious years of their lives! for around 6 hours a day, 30 hours over 5 days, for 14 YEARS of their life! (that's if they don't continue with education)

Let's not beat around the bush, be honest, that is what happens!

Nothing good comes from school and I will prove it for you, mind, you probably already know it deep down anyway, after all, you've been there!

I'm the first to state my case that, wisdom is not bound to qualifications received on given subject, true wisdom, comes from within. However, society has been deceived that much, so that people dare question the system and not conform. It's a sorry state of affairs in all honesty, school is "law..."

Who's "law?" - Law is only relevant when the people who are governed by it, accept it! Remember that........

People say "I want the best for my child" well don't send them to school for starters! Home school them, pass on all what you know to the best of your abilities, that's all that is needed. You yourself have already been through it all, surely this is the best teacher your child could ever ever ever ever EVER have?

But then, you will have the nerve to say 10 years down the line (of them robbing your child's REAL natural potential) to say

"I wish I could have that baby back"

How deluded and pathetic is that? It is YOUR job to teach the child wrong from right and guide them along the path. They don't need school! School changes them and puts them in order of rules, "do what you are told!" They don't focus on the unlimited potential of your child, they focus on grades and behavior/order.

School is the ultimate demoralization, it might as well be called child prison. It's main purpose is to teach the children, one thing. Conform to the system and abide by the rules set. What for?.....To prepare them for stage 2 in life? Adult-hood maybe?

Any child that dare challenge the school with real wisdom and consciousness, gets looked down to and put in groups, expelled, suspended etc etc

It sure sounds like 1984 to me, is this the best for your kids? Basically brainwashing the youth for later on in life, so they fall even easier into place once an adult.....

As a child, you are capable of things mentally that are harder when you get older, this should be cherished! No, your children are not mad if he/she has an imaginary friend! He/or she is more in touch with the higher powers than you can ever be! He/or she should be learned from (yes you heard that right) at that age, not condemned! They are closer to a previous life than you are, learn from them as they learn from you.

Nobody can tell me, that there kids ain't come back from school wanting, that coat, those trainers, that game, that toy that his friend(s) have got/had.

That is all the evidence you need to pull your kids from school.

If you want more reasons:

School -

Bullies
Stereotypes
Rules
Order
Division
Superiority
Judgment
Brainwashing
etc etc etc

It's as clear as day people, come on now! Is this really the best for your children and the adults for tomorrow? The evil brat he/or she has become as a teenager, is not the natural process you are led/told by science to believe at all.

It's part all the shit they have had to put up with prematurely in their lives, school does not make a happy proud child, it makes robots and zombies and deep deep deep down somewhere within yourself, you know it, why not do something about it then? It's much easier than you think, you are more capable than your think!

.....and you wonder why the world is fucked and our children are off-the-hook.

Because -

1. We ain't fucking doing jack shit about it as adults.
and
2. The kids are gonna grow up, just like you, and be exactly the same.

Because in all honesty that is what the puppeteer's and conductors that control the masses at the top want, everybody the same. No difference.

DIFFERENCE IS NATURAL AND SUPPOSED TO BE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5YvRlQBPSc

Bless all, Discuss.
I don't think it's a coincidence that nearly all of what you learn in school is useless.
One of the main reasons we go to school is so people can make a career of out disseminating useless bullshit.
picha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 12:49 PM   #38
dusthead

I hated school as a child.

Ironically I've spent a lot of time working as a college lecturer.

The one thing I have learned is that the education system is massive and varied. It has good and bad points. The government try to control it but an awful lot of people on this forum would be surprised to learn how little control they actually have over what goes on in the classroom.

All the factors discussed here such as school uniform, the teaching of sciences and the indoctrination to conformity are decided by the institutions themselves, not the government. You will find many institutions which do not conform to stereotypes and employ strategies that stray pretty far from what we deem 'normal'.

For example, certain religious institutions will discipline science teachers for discussing Darwinism. Other progressive institutions strongly disagree with ideas such as uniforms.

It all depends on where you choose to send your kids, or where you apply to in further education. You can find alternative institutions if you know where to look.

Like I say - the education system is massive.
dusthead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 12:54 PM   #39
jdeadevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_world_order View Post
In 13th grade we had a teacher in "religion" (so it´s called in germany),
They called it Religious Education in my school, having Christianity pushed down your throat.
Old 17-08-2011, 01:01 PM   #40
arch

school (1) etymology
"place of instruction," O.E. scol, from L. schola, from Gk. skhole "school, lecture, discussion," also "leisure, spare time," originally "a holding back, a keeping clear," from skhein "to get" + -ole by analogy with bole "a throw," stole "outfit," etc. The original notion is "leisure," which passed to "otiose discussion," then "place for such." The PIE base is *segh- "to hold, hold in one's power, to have" (see scheme). The Latin word was widely borrowed, cf. O.Fr. escole, Fr. école, Sp. escuela, It. scuola, O.H.G. scuola, Ger. Schule, Swed. skola, Gael. sgiol, Welsh ysgol, Rus. shkola. Replaced O.E. larhus "lore house." Meaning "students attending a school" is attested from c.1300; sense of "school building" is first recorded 1590s. Sense of "people united by a general similarity of principles and methods" is from 1610s; hence school of thought (1864). The verb is attested from 1570s. School of hard knocks "rough experience in life" is recorded from 1912 (in George Ade); to tell tales out of school "betray damaging secrets" is from 1540s.
school (2)
"group of fish," c.1400, from M.Du. schole "group of fish or other animals," cognate with O.E. scolu "band, troop, school of fish," from W.Gmc. *skulo- (see shoal (2)).

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=school
arch is offline   Reply With Quote