Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 10-10-2007, 01:02 PM   #41
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
i think the police are doing what they are doing so you would lose the plot and have a reason for them to arrest you, <-no shit sherlock

its a game of cat and mouse. both are thinking each other is mad. two worlds that dont meet.
Yes, exactly! Very good way of looking at it.

tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 01:12 PM   #42
gremlin

keep a record which you are doing and anymore goto the papers, wait and get more evidence though, 1 or 2 is not enough you will need plenty more. its a blatent waste of time. but the mentality of the police is one, (we can do what we want) and if you did report them at this early stage they can say that they were driving past and saw something funny and just checked it out. remember be calm and dont lose it. be rational
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 01:20 PM   #43
whitewolf
Banned

Bloodyt hell Dondaz! what fascist wankers. I feel for you and your family. I was shocked watching your first vid. This is more evidence of their scarily juvenile mentality. The advice from everyone for you to keep cool and document this harrassment is good advice, do it.
I left the UK 5 years ago, I'm dismayed at how it's changing, it's easier to see when you're outside looking in.
Don't let the bastards get you down.
love and freedom to all
xxxxx
whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 01:21 PM   #44
malvern
Inactive

what else do they do at night....??! when they think noone is watching

freedom for all
malvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 01:27 PM   #45
malvern
Inactive

Quote:
Would anyone care to elaberate on what they actually think they are doing by this?
they feel that they are being clever, showing the others where the film maker lives, not knowing that the film maker always films.

AND just wasting tax payers money.... it's not big or clever.

freedom to all
malvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 02:00 PM   #46
dondaz

Quote:
Tip of the hat to you, Darren, and to your family.

You are a true and fearless warrior for freedom, and I respect you for that.
Thanks Tin Who's in the pic?

Quote:
its a game of cat and mouse. both are thinking each other is mad. two worlds that dont meet.
That breaks it down to a few home truths for me and them. So where is the solution? I'm not going to stop filming real life, or take my vids off the net and walk around with my head down in case the police 'get me'. This is what they want. How do they turn from the dark side and take a look at what they are doing to themselves and the world around them? The answer, as they say, is out there!

Quote:
but the mentality of the police is one, (we can do what we want) and if you did report them at this early stage they can say that they were driving past and saw something funny and just checked it out. remember be calm and dont lose it. be rational
So they will most likely try the 'ruse' away from my house next time, especially if I am on my own without a camera I may have to leg it

Quote:
This is more evidence of their scarily juvenile mentality.
Yes and we need current things like this to help wake people up! Cheers whitewolf

Quote:
what else do they do at night....??! when they think noone is watching
Well, when they are not watching me and my house on the street, they are back at the station watching me on Youtube and everyone on cctv.

I will remain calm because as Hagbard said in one of my vids, 'the veil is lifting.'
Old 10-10-2007, 02:31 PM   #47
stickwhistler

Quote:
keep a record which you are doing and anymore goto the papers, wait and get more evidence though, 1 or 2 is not enough you will need plenty more. its a blatent waste of time. but the mentality of the police is one, (we can do what we want) and if you did report them at this early stage they can say that they were driving past and saw something funny and just checked it out. remember be calm and dont lose it. be rational

Report that you are alarmed harassed and distressed by the apparent misuse of police time and facilities,
and ask for the names and numbers of the officers manning that vehicle- obtainable from the 'control room' re time and location.
If those officers were any of the previous encountered police personnel,
make noises about misfeasance in a public office i.e. using public facilities to press a personal agenda i.e. harass you!

Make a complaint via email to the IPCC and the Chief Constable.
You will get a visit from an inspector - film yourself making the complaint -
and do not allow it to be dealt with 'informally'.
If you get a result i.e. the IPCC uphold your complaint,
sue the Chief Constable because he is deemed responsible, because the officers are deemed his employees.
Then if it goes that far, see who gets the most grief - you or the idiots that
cause you the distress by alarmingly harassing you by visiting your property
and disturbing your right to peace and quiet enjoyment.

Get thee to the C.A.B.

Worked for me!
Complaint upheld by the, then, PCA.
Approx £2K in punative damages & legal costs via small claims court,
using the PCA verdict as evidence, and a tape recording of the
incident - lens capstuck on the camcorder!
1 police officer given a written warning - to stay on his record!
His Inspector slapped for trying to 'cover' the incident up by really trying
( read making threats to do this & that) to use informal discipline procedure (over a criminal offence by Charlie).

I just mention that I'm the citizen that sued the Chief over 'Charlie xxxx'
and they get very polite.
One or two now smile and wave if we meet,
so it may not be as bad as it appears now,
maybe just two arseholes playing at polishing their ego,
bringing the police into disrepute by their own disreputable conduct.

Six years ago now, but I still view all police with distrust and suspicion,
even though there may be one or two that are 'ok'.
Remember there is no such thing as a 'friendly chat' with a copper!
stickwhistler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 02:44 PM   #48
mo0n5tar
Banned

I.P.C.C, get on at them, also get down your local station and demand to speak with the officers assigned to your address, ask to speak to the superior who assigned them to your house, and demand to know whether you are being investigated.

What is this all about anyway, do you have some more youtube clips "They" may not like?
mo0n5tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 02:50 PM   #49
anoninnyc

Quote:
i think the police are doing what they are doing so you would lose the plot and have a reason for them to arrest you, <-no shit sherlock

agreed
anoninnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 03:02 PM   #50
dondaz

Quote:
Report that you are alarmed harassed and distressed by the apparent misuse of police time and facilities,
and ask for the names and numbers of the officers manning that vehicle- obtainable from the 'control room' re time and location.
If those officers were any of the previous encountered police personnel,
make noises about misfeasance in a public office i.e. using public facilities to press a personal agenda i.e. harass you!

Make a complaint via email to the IPCC and the Chief Constable.
You will get a visit from an inspector - film yourself making the complaint -
and do not allow it to be dealt with 'informally'.
If you get a result i.e. the IPCC uphold your complaint,
sue the Chief Constable because he is deemed responsible, because the officers are deemed his employees.
Then if it goes that far, see who gets the most grief - you or the idiots thatcause you the distress by alarmingly harassing you by visiting your property and disturbing your right to peace and quiet enjoyment.

Get thee to the C.A.B.
All good advice. Never made a complaint against the police before. Have loads of footage of them harassing me over filming them. I have them demanding to seize my tape the other week when I offered them a copy, without charge and now they are sitting outside my house in the middle of the night when all is quiet, shining lights at my house and speed off when they see me filming them. I have even been to the local police meetings and spoken about it then but they have tried to brush me off and get me behind closed doors to talk about it. Which I will not do and told them so in front of everyone present. I have all this on film to back my case. I will see a human rights barraster I know and see what they say on the matter.

I don't care about the money, it's the cause. If they try to stop us filming using false-flag manipulation like they are doing right now over the BBC and the filming of the queen fiasco, as well as prince william and his girlfriends privacy whilst in public, all designed to get the crooked polititions to stop us filming them under the guise of the media being unfair and not showing a balanced point of view! Talk about reverse double-think.

We can not allow that to happen because if that happens then we are really screwed becaues these police don't know right from wrong and follow the false rule-of-law manipulation.

You have a link to your case with the police? I would love to read all that case Nice one Stickwhistler
Old 10-10-2007, 03:03 PM   #51
punjabibeard
Banned

offer them tea and crumpets perhaps mr dondaz ?
punjabibeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 03:07 PM   #52
anoninnyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by punjabibeard View Post
offer them tea and crumpets perhaps mr dondaz ?
i think this is the best advice yet. dondaz, i agree that you are in the right and that the police are wrong here. but is it possible that you have attracted this harassment? are you looking for a long legal battle or do you just want peace and quiet and to be left alone? if you want the former, keep doing what you are doing, just make sure that you do not give them ammo, such as getting loud or upset with them..... save that for court. if you want the latter, then kill them with kindness.
anoninnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 03:08 PM   #53
dondaz

Quote:
What is this all about anyway, do you have some more youtube clips "They" may not like?
Something like this:

Or this:

Or this:

They know I have other footage that shows them up too, which is why they are doing this:

Old 10-10-2007, 03:10 PM   #54
mynameis

Don't file a complaint. Document each incident, then get massive security flood lights for the property, ones that are motion activated and wireless if you can to the inside of the house.
I can no longer have fair and intelligent conversation with people here, without them resorting to the use of personal attacks. I have been targeted as a scapegoat for my defensive actions. I cannot discuss new topics and stop the rampant amounts of misinformation when it happens, where it applies. If it can happen to me it can happen to you.
mynameis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 03:22 PM   #55
bigus_dickus

you need to get a strong flashlight and point it at them for as long as they stay next time.
bigus_dickus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 03:28 PM   #56
thetonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigus_dickus View Post
you need to get a strong flashlight and point it at them for as long as they stay next time.
good call

EVERYTHING!!! is a state of mind

"I haven't a scooby-doo what he was going on about?" - Velma
thetonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 03:39 PM   #57
synergy777

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...100801434.html

Dragonfly or Insect Spy? Scientists at Work on Robobugs.

By Rick Weiss
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, October 9, 2007; Page A03

Vanessa Alarcon saw them while working at an antiwar rally in Lafayette Square last month.

"I heard someone say, 'Oh my god, look at those,' " the college senior from New York recalled. "I look up and I'm like, 'What the hell is that?' They looked kind of like dragonflies or little helicopters. But I mean, those are not insects."

Gallery
DragonSpies
Robotic fliers have been used by the military since World War II, but in the past decade their numbers and level of sophistication have increased enormously.

Play Video
VIDEOS | 'The Dragonfly'

Out in the crowd, Bernard Crane saw them, too.

"I'd never seen anything like it in my life," the Washington lawyer said. "They were large for dragonflies. I thought, 'Is that mechanical, or is that alive?' "

That is just one of the questions hovering over a handful of similar sightings at political events in Washington and New York. Some suspect the insectlike drones are high-tech surveillance tools, perhaps deployed by the Department of Homeland Security.

Others think they are, well, dragonflies -- an ancient order of insects that even biologists concede look about as robotic as a living creature can look.

No agency admits to having deployed insect-size spy drones. But a number of U.S. government and private entities acknowledge they are trying. Some federally funded teams are even growing live insects with computer chips in them, with the goal of mounting spyware on their bodies and controlling their flight muscles remotely.

The robobugs could follow suspects, guide missiles to targets or navigate the crannies of collapsed buildings to find survivors.

The technical challenges of creating robotic insects are daunting, and most experts doubt that fully working models exist yet.

"If you find something, let me know," said Gary Anderson of the Defense Department's Rapid Reaction Technology Office.

But the CIA secretly developed a simple dragonfly snooper as long ago as the 1970s. And given recent advances, even skeptics say there is always a chance that some agency has quietly managed to make something operational.

"America can be pretty sneaky," said Tom Ehrhard, a retired Air Force colonel and expert in unmanned aerial vehicles who is now at the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments, a nonprofit Washington-based research institute.

more at the link including footage.

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 03:46 PM   #58
deca

dondaz, you might need one off these
http://g-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/I/11ll+qpqHoL.jpg

great videos keep it up,don`t let the bastards get to you,they will try and provoke an reaction that they can do you for.
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 03:48 PM   #59
dondaz

Quote:
Anyone know where I can get hold of one like they may have used on the driver of Diana's car that fatefull night? That would serve them right!

Quote:
Dragonfly or Insect Spy? Scientists at Work on Robobugs.
You suggesting I get my hands on a couple to secrely film the 'old bill', or they using them on me? They'll be bored silly watching me.
Old 10-10-2007, 03:56 PM   #60
gremlin

go get a fancy dress costume policemens one and next time they come round wear the costume and walk out and say " have you seen that camera man lets get him see if they bite.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote