Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 20-04-2017, 12:42 AM   #1
oz93666

Default Orgies and Dances in Zero Gravity ..... What to do with the Feet?

Yesterday in a thread , Ms El raised the question of orgies , will there be such things in the new civilisation ?

First we should cover what a Dance will be like in the future ...A dance is where you go to make new friends ... an orgy is for getting reacquainted with old ones....

In olden days a dance was held on a flat surface (perpendicular to gravity).. ladies sat on chairs with their backs to the wall which delineated the dance floor ... men would cruise around inspecting the females, and perhaps invite one to 'dance' . Then on the floor they would covort , often energetically , each examining the other for signs of fitness , or shortness of breath , to see if they were suitable for later mating ....(in those days mating occurred in Earth's gravity and was much more physically demanding) ....

These days it's all done in Zero Gravity ... the flat plane of the dance floor has now become 3D space ... the walls are now the surface of a spherical transparent bubble of perspex .... the bubble or pleasure dome can be up to 100 meters diameter , the transparent walls a foot thick.

These are the dance spaces , usually in low Earth orbit , many.... all different sizes, they float like a swarm of soap bubbles !

The 'doors' are opened for the males 1/2 an hour before commencement of the dance... they position themselves , far apart, on the inside surface of the bubble ...tethered to the surface , in Baddha Konasana...

It's not appropriate to wear clothes in the dance space ...
By the time the dance officially starts (and the ladies enter) the males are firm in posture and erection ....

In float the ladies .....the lustful Scarlet Women of the new aeon , hungry for the ecstasy only yogi magickians can give ...

Most essential the feet are tucked away .

The only way the ladies can change velocity, direction or spin is by directing the the way breath leaves their body ... when air is exhaled it pushes the body ever so gently in the opposite direction. By vectoring this flow of air , by the mouth , or by making it flow in different ways over the hands , which are in prayer position , the floating body can be maneuvered , ever so slowly..... This is a great skill and takes many years to perfect.

So the ladies 'dance' , under their own steam through the dance space , checking out the males for fitness and firmness of erection... when a suitable partner is chosen a docking maneuver is carried out .

As was covered earlier , there is no thrusting or other movement noticeable during sex , after docking , either with the mouth or vagina of the goddess , she creates a partial vacuum in her body... the couple are linked tightly... and the erection assisted by this vacuum ... the tether holding the male to the wall is usually released and the two float free...

Notice how the new format is the reverse of that in the old aeon , then the women were inspected... much resentment built up over the centuries , by those rejected , not asked to dance , now , in a comical twist , and to neutralize this energy , the men are examined like livestock ... everything has been balanced and is fair....harmony between the sexes prevails ...

The new system if fairer .. If a male becomes a wallflower in the new aeon , it's because he hasn't put in the work on maintaining his erection , and/or perfecting his yoga ... smart Scarlet Women rarely base their selection of a dance partner on a pretty face.

Enough for one post ...I'll cover what goes on in orgies in the next installment.

Last edited by oz93666; 20-04-2017 at 10:26 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2017, 09:36 AM   #2
cosmicpurpose1.618

I have never read more garbled tripe
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2017, 10:10 AM   #3
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
I have never read more garbled tripe
Not so fast cosmic, he said in the past...he is a teacher.
Could it be his writing style? May be he's following the flowery vocabularies liking of Aleister Crawley?

I'd rather have some movements than be in situ like a docking station though. Anyway, it seems rather complicated with many instruction for what it is.

Last edited by elshaper; 20-04-2017 at 10:12 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2017, 10:32 AM   #4
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Not so fast cosmic, he said in the past...he is a teacher.
Could it be his writing style? May be he's following the flowery vocabularies liking of Aleister Crawley?

I'd rather have some movements than be in situ like a docking station though. Anyway, it seems rather complicated with many instruction for what it is.
That's right El ... Prophet would be a better description of myself ... Oz the Red Beast , Prophet of the Holy Thelemic Empire.... the 2nd Beast in the Thelemic linage , crowley was the first (Great) Beast

As for cp's comment ... very sad , that even when the vision is laid out so clearly , still, some cannot see it's perfection and beauty.

Last edited by oz93666; 20-04-2017 at 10:37 AM.
Old 20-04-2017, 10:53 AM   #5
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
That's right El ... Prophet would be a better description of myself ... Oz the Red Beast , Prophet of the Holy Thelemic Empire.... the 2nd Beast in the Thelemic linage , crowley was the first (Great) Beast

As for cp's comment ... very sad , that even when the vision is laid out so clearly , still, some cannot see it's perfection and beauty.
So how many student do you teach currently and how regularly do you hold this orgy get together in your temple?
Old 20-04-2017, 11:51 AM   #6
oz93666

Quote:
So how many student do you teach currently
well ....there's you ....cp is always taking an interest in my posts .... and Ickepower gave me a like and left an intelligent comment on my meditation in zero gravity thread ...

Quote:
...and how regularly do you hold this orgy get together in your temple?
never been to an orgy in my life .... I'm strictly one on one ... strictly heterosexual ... but I have a vision of what the future holds...

What is described in post one is definitely not an orgy , that is completely different ... I'll give readers a few days to think and come to their own ideas before I cover orgies.
Old 20-04-2017, 01:16 PM   #7
elshaper

Quote:
well ....there's you ....cp is always taking an interest in my posts .... and Ickepower gave me a like and left an intelligent comment on my meditation in zero gravity thread ...
I have no interest in practising so count me out. I am just making a talking point really. I was thinking more of students who come to you face to face or paying students.

Quote:
never been to an orgy in my life .... I'm strictly one on one ...
But your thread is about orgies...not?

Quote:
strictly heterosexual ... but I have a vision of what the future holds...

What is described in post one is definitely not an orgy , that is completely different ... I'll give readers a few days to think and come to their own ideas before I cover orgies.
Polygamy next, no doubt.
Can you afford many 'wives' gfs? Or 'affordability' is not how you view? Well...that's another topic for you.
Old 20-04-2017, 02:09 PM   #8
oneriver

Zero gravity rave, bit tough when you need a drink of water?

“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2017, 01:20 AM   #9
Ickepower
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Yesterday in a thread , Ms El raised the question of orgies , will there be such things in the new civilisation ?

First we should cover what a Dance will be like in the future ...A dance is where you go to make new friends ... an orgy is for getting reacquainted with old ones....

In olden days a dance was held on a flat surface (perpendicular to gravity).. ladies sat on chairs with their backs to the wall which delineated the dance floor ... men would cruise around inspecting the females, and perhaps invite one to 'dance' . Then on the floor they would covort , often energetically , each examining the other for signs of fitness , or shortness of breath , to see if they were suitable for later mating ....(in those days mating occurred in Earth's gravity and was much more physically demanding) ....

These days it's all done in Zero Gravity ... the flat plane of the dance floor has now become 3D space ... the walls are now the surface of a spherical transparent bubble of perspex .... the bubble or pleasure dome can be up to 100 meters diameter , the transparent walls a foot thick.

These are the dance spaces , usually in low Earth orbit , many.... all different sizes, they float like a swarm of soap bubbles !

The 'doors' are opened for the males 1/2 an hour before commencement of the dance... they position themselves , far apart, on the inside surface of the bubble ...tethered to the surface , in Baddha Konasana...

It's not appropriate to wear clothes in the dance space ...
By the time the dance officially starts (and the ladies enter) the males are firm in posture and erection ....

In float the ladies .....the lustful Scarlet Women of the new aeon , hungry for the ecstasy only yogi magickians can give ...

Most essential the feet are tucked away .

The only way the ladies can change velocity, direction or spin is by directing the the way breath leaves their body ... when air is exhaled it pushes the body ever so gently in the opposite direction. By vectoring this flow of air , by the mouth , or by making it flow in different ways over the hands , which are in prayer position , the floating body can be maneuvered , ever so slowly..... This is a great skill and takes many years to perfect.

So the ladies 'dance' , under their own steam through the dance space , checking out the males for fitness and firmness of erection... when a suitable partner is chosen a docking maneuver is carried out .

As was covered earlier , there is no thrusting or other movement noticeable during sex , after docking , either with the mouth or vagina of the goddess , she creates a partial vacuum in her body... the couple are linked tightly... and the erection assisted by this vacuum ... the tether holding the male to the wall is usually released and the two float free...

Notice how the new format is the reverse of that in the old aeon , then the women were inspected... much resentment built up over the centuries , by those rejected , not asked to dance , now , in a comical twist , and to neutralize this energy , the men are examined like livestock ... everything has been balanced and is fair....harmony between the sexes prevails ...

The new system if fairer .. If a male becomes a wallflower in the new aeon , it's because he hasn't put in the work on maintaining his erection , and/or perfecting his yoga ... smart Scarlet Women rarely base their selection of a dance partner on a pretty face.

Enough for one post ...I'll cover what goes on in orgies in the next installment.
Any word on the orgy? How did it go. Lol!??

Last edited by Ickepower; 22-04-2017 at 01:21 AM.
Ickepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2017, 02:03 AM   #10
oz93666

Quote:
I have no interest in practising so count me out. I am just making a talking point really. I was thinking more of students who come to you face to face or paying students.:
Ms El ... That part of my post was humour ... self deprecating .. I have no student's , it would be pointless (to some extent) , we don't have access to space yet... And anyway there are no students and teachers in the new aeon , or rather we are all both ... those who have spent time on the subject can throw out ideas , suggestions , making sure to keep it brief , buch better for the newcomers to rediscover it all themselves by experiment and contemplation.

self-dep·re·cat·ing
??self ?depr??k?diNG/
adjective
modest about or critical of oneself, especially humorously so...

@ Ickepower , good to have you with us on this thread .. be patient ..an essay on orgies to follow soon...

That Opening post is a masterpiece , let it sink in , forum members are very privileged, nowhere else are such mysteries revealed.

Last edited by oz93666; 22-04-2017 at 02:44 AM.
Old 22-04-2017, 08:41 AM   #11
oz93666

It seems agreed on by those who have given attention to the subject , that in the new aeon , humanity will be more united , mass telepathy , shared dreams , more like brothers and sisters , a group mind , but without losing our individuality ...

One of the impediments that has so far prevented this from happening is the mating behaviour... the sex lives of humans .

Marriage is ubiquitous in human society ... the institutionalization of the pair bonding instinct . Many life forms seek a permanent mate , the purpose is to make successful rearing of the next generation more likely, particularly important in a harsh competitive world ... two parents to care for the kids , not just one...

For advanced civilizations this instinct is less beneficial , leads to possessiveness, jealousy, suspicion and distrust of others , since they could take away your mate...

So in the new aeon it is not considered virtuous to be monogamous ..clinging on to one partner 'till death do you part' is blocking the realisation of an integrated harmonious society..

This is why the leader of the Holy Thelemic Empire is called the Scarlet Woman , this is the new role model, someone who is promiscuous.

Over the last 50 years we have seen the weakening of the institution of marriage. In most advanced countries it's typical for people to have many partners during their lives . Monogamy is still popular , but it's so called 'serial monogamy' .. people have a partner which they are mostly faithful to during the course of the relationship which may last months or years , but rarely life . So by the time someone is 30 , they may have had a handful of serious relationships,. Rarely are these rekindled ...

In the new civilisation , it's suggested that when a relationship dissolves it will not be accompanied by bitterness and acrimony as is often the case now ... the love will not die, and will be there to be reignited in group love fests (orgies)...

So , someone maybe in a (semi) permanent relationship , and get a telepathic message that a love fest is being organised .... she may say to the current partner .." Darling... if you've nothing special planned for tonight , Harry, an old sweetheart , needs a partner for a 'gathering' (orgy)...is that OK ?" .. ... "Sure" he says , "that's fine, go and enjoy yourself" ...

The formulae for a successful gathering is that everyone must bring two partners who they know well ...
Old 23-04-2017, 06:44 AM   #12
oz93666

...Such gatherings are not just for ecstasy and bliss , but usually are dedicated to achieving a specific goal .

Remember ,making love is 'Magick' , that is to say , by some mechanism not yet understood , the will of the participants is allowed to go forth and be realized as a result of the ceremony...

For a gathering of a few hundred people , a goal could be , for example , "Helping the Whales" ... that's to say the people gather with a specific intent of assisting the whales on Earth to flourish, increase their numbers ... so the first part of the ceremony would be a dedication ... a circle is formed , holding hands , each person is holding hands with the two people they know well ... and a few minutes are spent dedicating the ceremony to the specific goal.

After the dedication the hand holding turns into an oral sex connection , so we have an unbroken circle of people , floating in zero gravity , connected to both neighbours in oralsex ... that's it ... no changing partners , no moving about , the circle is maintained .
After the ceremony the people return to Earth, some might be inspired to take practical action to realize the goal ... organising the adding of nutrients to the oceans to increase plankton that many whales eat ... the ceremony could be repeated until the results were satisfactory .

Perspex bubbles are suitable venues for such events , up to about 500 people , then practical constraints make it sensible to switch to toroids ...donut shape ... as the numbers increase the donut shape becomes more like a hoop ... a transparent tunnel about 20 meters diameter that circles around and forms a perfect loop , kilometers across ...

Such a tunnel could be created long enough to circle the earth , stationed in low earth orbit it would have a cross sectional diameter of 20 meter and a circumference of 60,000Km , it would hold about 100 million people for one of these ceremonies (orgies) ... the magickal power released would be considerable , a suitable goal might be bringing freedom to a distant planet under the dominion of the reptilian empire.... Just the energised focused intent of so many people would cause the reptilians to run!

Last edited by oz93666; 24-04-2017 at 02:40 AM.
Old 23-04-2017, 10:10 AM   #13
elshaper

Default Locked in - flat on her face

So nobody is talking about how to unravel the tangled legs?
I can just see her doing this.
Old 23-04-2017, 12:12 PM   #14
oz93666

Quote:
It seems to me tucking the feet behind the head is the only posture suitable for young ladies at dances.... no other posture fits the bill.

I hope I've explained the arrangement clearly for orgies ... there everybody has their face buried in the groin of the person on the right . prayer position with the hands is not appropriate , the hands should be incontact with the body of the person you're going down on ....

As for your feet ...probably best the soles of the feet are in firm contact with the body of the person who's going down on you ... it all helps the connection and energy circuit .

The feet and legs certainly shouldn't be flapping around free.
Old 23-04-2017, 02:22 PM   #15
elshaper

Answer this for me you tantrix sex master....

When two people are having sex, who is taking and who is giving?
I'll just leave it as very simple question without going into detail.
Old 24-04-2017, 02:15 AM   #16
oz93666

Quote:
Answer this for me you tantrix sex master....

When two people are having sex, who is taking and who is giving?
I'll just leave it as very simple question without going into detail.
Both are just experiencing

is perhaps the best reply ... this question could be answered in many ways , all from a different angle ....

At a basic level the female is taking and male is giving his sperm.

I know I sometimes speak of an 'energy flow' .... such a model only gives one perspective ...It's a bit like trying to understand light ... sometimes it acts like particles , other times like waves , both models are us trying to understand something very complex , from our limited perspective.

But I haven't fully addressed your previous post...

Quote:
No , she would never unravel her legs with a thud ... All is choreographed in the greatest detail , carried out in extreme slow motion ...rehearsed over and over in practice groups on Earth (always with dummies, not live partners) ..

Let's break it down frame by frame ...

To be clear this is at a Dance ... this posture is rarely used in orgies.

So the young lady (remember we're all young in the new aeon , advanced medical tech can keep our body at whatever age we choose) ...the young lady has her feet tucked behind her head , and is going for a docking ... her vagina with the male's beast(erection) ......

They draw close ... noses touching ...

Four things are about to happen at once ....very slowly

1 ....the tether securing the male to the inside surface of the bubble is released.

2... by creating a partial vacuum in her womb the goddess sucks into her the males beast

3... the male slips smoothly from baddha konasana (picture 1) into Lotus .

4.... the female gently releases her feet from behind her head , sliding them over the male's head and shoulders moving down his back ...her feet tightly hooked together , her legs embracing the males trunk in a firm grip .. the final position is a matter of choice ... Something like this ....

Last edited by oz93666; 24-04-2017 at 02:30 AM.
Old 24-04-2017, 02:08 PM   #17
elshaper

Quote:
Both are just experiencing

At a basic level the female is taking and male is giving his sperm.
Of course...but... never mind.
Interesting take on your answer. I was testing your understanding of things.

Last edited by elshaper; 24-04-2017 at 02:09 PM.
Old 24-04-2017, 02:27 PM   #18
elshaper

Would this do?

Bend it like granny
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39673489
Old 25-04-2017, 02:04 AM   #19
oz93666

Quote:
Would this do?

Bend it like granny
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39673489
Great stuff .... here's the Youtube version ...2 min video ...

http://

... and she still looks hot , still a visit to the 'de-ager' medic , when the advanced tech is released , would not go amiss ...

The greatest yogi in recent history, BKS Iyengar , died a few years ago , age 95...

Last edited by oz93666; 25-04-2017 at 02:08 AM.
Old 06-05-2017, 04:51 PM   #20
elshaper

These guys explain it very well.
(Up to 26mins)
It is better not to rely on someone else or anything outside of you but you.
Hence I've never taken interest in orgies. You say..."each to their own".

http://recordings.talkshoe.com.s3-we...TS-1068943.mp3

^ master masons telling there is no great secret whenever you join a secret order or you attain xth degrees.

Last edited by elshaper; 06-05-2017 at 04:55 PM.