Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 09-04-2017, 03:29 AM   #1
oz93666

Default The Effects of Zero Gravity on Meditation

Draw close my children , and I will tell the secrets that have not yet been revealed.

It's not widely understood that meditation (drawing the attention within) is a very physical, practical process ... the body has to be arranged in a certain way, closing the upper and lower body circuits by correct placement of the feet and hands .... the spine upright .. the body is still....

This is the required posture .....

Not easy !!!... Bloody hard work ... even great yogis have been known to fidget after a few hours ....

One of the problems is that muscles are working , mostly along the spine , holding the body erect , and in the arms and shoulders ,keeping the hands together ... these cannot be relaxed, the body would collapse .

But in zero g it's another story ... the whole body can relax and still the pose is maintained... so now the body is consuming less oxygen , the breathing slows , the heartbeat slows , and we go deeper ...deeper....

As has been covered before yoga(meditation) is the preparation for magick (sex) ... for the male the main posture is lotus , pictured above , and badhakanasana.

In straight sex the male is in lotus , his wife sits in his lap ... his probe(penis) is inserted , and the lady creates a partial vacuum by use of internal muscles ....complete stillness is maintained ... this way does the male transfer his love energy to his sweethearts whole body...

In (male) oral sex , his probe is deep throated , this time the vacuum is created by the goddesses lungs ... she holds her breath ... complete stillness ... this bodily arrangement is the closest union possible, the males probe is as close as it can be to his sweetheart's soul , located in her pineal gland , the male blasts this area with his love .... samadi is maintained by both in this region of their bodies.

So this is what the future holds in the coming new civilization .... at night couples will go into low earth orbit and make love amongst the stars , returning in the morning to wander the Earth , bringing bliss and harmony wherever they go...

Earths gravity is demanding ... it requires effort just to live here ... but if we stay amongst the stars too long , our muscles would atrophy, bones become weak.

The new civilization is almost upon us , within a decade or so we will have access to space after complete disclosure and the advanced tech is released.

Is your body prepared for the bliss ???

How is your Yoga coming along ???

Last edited by oz93666; 09-04-2017 at 11:15 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 10:51 AM   #2
JustMe418

My yoga is not coming along like that!

I used to have a big interest in tantric stuff but its less now. Mind, the sex aspect is only one part of tantra whereas a huge amount of people think tantra is really about sex.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 10:34 AM   #3
reverendjim
Inactive

your "yoga" doesn't have to come along like that. its not required for a meditative state to be in some certain posture. it runs counter to being able to be in a meditative state while walking, working...whatever. you dont't need to tie yourself in knots. some yoga is very useful. some of it is downright damaging (physically)if you dont start early enough. but you can be 80 years old and immobile in an iron lung and still properly mediate properly. the most important things one can learn in martial arts or yoga can be learned no matter what position you decide to be in. the real purpose of the lotus position is to help train the mind to deal with physical distraction and the mindful observation of that distraction. it seems yoga is just as creative in that regard as the shaolin. theres nothing esoteric about it. holding a plank position while meditating for example will accomplish the same thing. people who say they cant meditate because of the street noise outside. ...they miss the point. its a great training opportunity. but dont ever let anyone tell you your missing out because you cant lotus. its bull shit.

edit: almost forgot the sex part. its sex.

Last edited by reverendjim; 10-04-2017 at 10:36 AM.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 12:51 PM   #4
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
your "yoga" doesn't have to come along like that. its not required for a meditative state tside. ...they miss the point...
...I've heard it all before from people who don't want to put in the work..they like to delude themselves they're 'Meditating' ...and they maybe meditating with a small 'm' , but to meditate with a big 'M' requires putting in some effort....

Quote:
LOL ....another opinion expressed with no experience or knowledge of the subject ... a lot of that on this forum

Quote:
dont ever let anyone tell you your missing out because you cant lotus. its bull shit.
To be able to make such a determination you would first have to be able to sit in the posture pictured ... I don't imagine for one moment you can ... just engaging in wishful thinking...

Does anyone believe that great skills and abilities just fall into people's laps? that Dali woke up one morning and was a great painter, that Hendrix didn't have to work at his craft ?...Those who excel in any field put in a LOT of time and effort ... and meditation and making love is no different . The more focus and effort you put into anything , the deeper you go , there is no limit

The main premise of Thelema is that perfecting making love is the most virtuous way to spend our time ... this is achieved by the practice of Yoga

Last edited by oz93666; 10-04-2017 at 02:22 PM.
Old 12-04-2017, 05:47 AM   #5
iamhe

Quote:
lol True ))
iamhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 05:55 AM   #6
iamhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
...I've heard it all before from people who don't want to put in the work..they like to delude themselves they're 'Meditating' ...and they maybe meditating with a small 'm' , but to meditate with a big 'M' requires putting in some effort....

LOL ....another opinion expressed with no experience or knowledge of the subject ... a lot of that on this forum

To be able to make such a determination you would first have to be able to sit in the posture pictured ... I don't imagine for one moment you can ... just engaging in wishful thinking...

Does anyone believe that great skills and abilities just fall into people's laps? that Dali woke up one morning and was a great painter, that Hendrix didn't have to work at his craft ?...Those who excel in any field put in a LOT of time and effort ... and meditation and making love is no different . The more focus and effort you put into anything , the deeper you go , there is no limit

The main premise of Thelema is that perfecting making love is the most virtuous way to spend our time ... this is achieved by the practice of Yoga
hey oz, the only useful reason to discipline your physical body is to achieve a stillness of your mental body (get rid of All your negativity)
you can go directly
or maybe you like wasting your time, you know.. chasing rainbows
iamhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 06:18 AM   #7
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamhe View Post
lol True ))
Not at all true ....

Sex in the old aeon was characterised by horizontal spines ... lots of humping grinding and movement .... usually done in bed( even called "sleeping together") , for about 5 mins , finalized by a transfer of sperm.... ...

Making love in the new aeon has vertical spines ... sitting up not lying down !!! ... lying down typified passive surrender to the reptilians who controlled this planet ... sitting upright express alert attentiveness , people with a mission , with a will ....

Remember this is Magick , buy making love the dreams of the couple are released and go forth to manifest , without conscious effort on their parts....

Also there is no movement apparent , but , visible to most observers, there is a colorful spiral dance of combined and energized auras. Typically duration is measured in hours, no sperm are released.
Old 12-04-2017, 06:29 AM   #8
oz93666

Quote:
hey oz, the only useful reason to discipline your physical body is to achieve a stillness of your mental body
Well that's one of the reasons .... yoga , the whole range of asanas , is about perfect fitness and health ... about the body being comfortable in holding poses that optimise energy processing in Magick (sex) .... the mental stillness allows still focus on erogenous zones

Quote:
(To)..get rid of All your negativity
I don't know what this means ... I have no 'negativity' ... this is not what yoga or meditation is about.
Old 12-04-2017, 09:20 AM   #9
elshaper

All the hassel of finding a partner to do it, having sex to access Zero Gravity when you can get there in simpler method.

See trouble with sex magick and ceremonial stuff is that it's too long winded.
Just by reading the instruction makes me switch off. I mean, who wants to fast for days!?
I'd like for it to happen with a click of my fingers.

Last edited by elshaper; 12-04-2017 at 09:22 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 12:42 PM   #10
supertzar

In Timothy Leary's Info-Psychology he describes eight "circuits" in the brain which are activated throughout the stages of life. To activate the higher circuits it takes meditation, yoga, "hedonic" gratification with hash, lsd and lovemaking and...floating weightless in outer space. Space Migration, Intelligence Increase, Life Extension: SMI²LE in the Leary parlance.

Last edited by supertzar; 12-04-2017 at 01:00 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 01:43 PM   #11
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
In Timothy Leary's Info-Psychology he describes eight "circuits" in the brain which are activated throughout the stages of life. To activate the higher circuits it takes meditation, yoga, "hedonic" gratification with hash, lsd and lovemaking and...floating weightless in outer space. Space Migration, Intelligence Increase, Life Extension: SMI²LE in the Leary parlance.
Goodness ... I had no idea ... am checking this out now ... one of the first links I get from a search is.. http://oz-mix.blogspot.com/2012/01/smi2le.html ...this is not me ....

Will comment further when I know more.

Edit... Jeez .. 160 page book... I've no problem with books ,just so long as the author summarises the whole thing in just one page first ...

This looks a better approach ...

The comic book format is great , I do wish the truth movement would use it ....

It seems Leary had the right general idea , but not much practical advice on what we should be doing..

He seemed to appreciate crowley , and like crowley , had a dim ,hazy vision of what our future was to be ...each new visionary has a clearer picture.

Last edited by oz93666; 12-04-2017 at 02:22 PM.
Old 12-04-2017, 03:42 PM   #12
supertzar

His breakdown of the stages of life throughout the book is interesting. The current societal norm is a larval stage mired in socio-sexual signaling. The highest stage he envisioned sounds like full cosmic consciousness down to the quantum scale. I suppose that would be the peak of the tantric lovemaking on acid floating in space smoking a fat joint, then going for a mega blast of ketamine!
Old 12-04-2017, 09:22 PM   #13
Ickepower
Banned

Quote:
Draw close my children , and I will tell the secrets that have not yet been revealed.

It's not widely understood that meditation (drawing the attention within) is a very physical, practical process ... the body has to be arranged in a certain way, closing the upper and lower body circuits by correct placement of the feet and hands .... the spine upright .. the body is still....

This is the required posture .....

Not easy !!!... Bloody hard work ... even great yogis have been known to fidget after a few hours ....

One of the problems is that muscles are working , mostly along the spine , holding the body erect , and in the arms and shoulders ,keeping the hands together ... these cannot be relaxed, the body would collapse .

But in zero g it's another story ... the whole body can relax and still the pose is maintained... so now the body is consuming less oxygen , the breathing slows , the heartbeat slows , and we go deeper ...deeper....

As has been covered before yoga(meditation) is the preparation for magick (sex) ... for the male the main posture is lotus , pictured above , and badhakanasana.

In straight sex the male is in lotus , his wife sits in his lap ... his probe(penis) is inserted , and the lady creates a partial vacuum by use of internal muscles ....complete stillness is maintained ... this way does the male transfer his love energy to his sweethearts whole body...

In (male) oral sex , his probe is deep throated , this time the vacuum is created by the goddesses lungs ... she holds her breath ... complete stillness ... this bodily arrangement is the closest union possible, the males probe is as close as it can be to his sweetheart's soul , located in her pineal gland , the male blasts this area with his love .... samadi is maintained by both in this region of their bodies.

So this is what the future holds in the coming new civilization .... at night couples will go into low earth orbit and make love amongst the stars , returning in the morning to wander the Earth , bringing bliss and harmony wherever they go...

Earths gravity is demanding ... it requires effort just to live here ... but if we stay amongst the stars too long , our muscles would atrophy, bones become weak.

The new civilization is almost upon us , within a decade or so we will have access to space after complete disclosure and the advanced tech is released.

Is your body prepared for the bliss ???

How is your Yoga coming along ???

Great post. Is this what tantrism refer to as Maithuna
Ickepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 09:30 PM   #14
Ickepower
Banned

Quote:

Absoluely.

I always find it amazing that people think they can do a 'weekend' course on say meditation or reiki and then think they can practice or teach this art.

In the beginning the guy who ' discovered' reiki said it would 11 years to fully learn and master this healing skill!! Now a lot of people believe they can master it in a bloody weekend!
Old 12-04-2017, 09:51 PM   #15
Ickepower
Banned

Quote:
Well that's one of the reasons .... yoga , the whole range of asanas , is about perfect fitness and health ... about the body being comfortable in holding poses that optimise energy processing in Magick (sex) .... the mental stillness allows still focus on erogenous zones

I don't know what this means ... I have no 'negativity' ... this is not what yoga or meditation is about.
Oz93666, can I ask you about this.

Instead of yoga I practise chi Kung ..... Deep down i think they are probably the same.

But here is the point: when I am practising I get the understanding that the real purpose of this ancient skill is to open your body and all its energy centres to the powerful EROTIC frequencies or currents of energy that exist all around us. It is like a form of cosmic sex.
And I believe this energy is at its core all powerful , healing and at its core orgasmic.

And opening to and accessing this primordial energy - kundalini energy ? is the real purpose of these ancients arts of yoga and chi kung.

First practicing on our own and then in orgasmic harmony with others doing the same movements and positions??

Any thoughts on this would be apprecaited . Thanks!
Old 13-04-2017, 03:06 AM   #16
oz93666

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickepower View Post
Great post. Is this what tantrism refer to as Maithuna
I try not to use the 't' word .... certainly I've noticed out of the corner of my eye that they've stumbled upon the ultimate posture ( the gold statuette pictured above would probably be called 'tantric' by most ) , but the rest of tantra is mostly nonsense IMHO....

It's about figuring it out for yourself ...redefining and reinventing it , for a different time ....with just a few hints from those who have already studied it ..Sex Drugs and Yoga

Quote:
Instead of yoga I practise chi Kung ..... Deep down i think they are probably the same.

But here is the point: when I am practising I get the understanding that the real purpose of this ancient skill is to open your body and all its energy centres to the powerful EROTIC frequencies or currents of energy that exist all around us. It is like a form of cosmic sex.
And I believe this energy is at its core all powerful , healing and at its core orgasmic.

Sounds good to me ! I have spent a few years practicing tai-chi and chi kung ... it's very fine ... anything that focuses attention within body ...massage ...Reiki .. Aikido ... some martial arts , although with martial arts the attention is starting to go outwards towards the outside ...an opponent ...fighting , so it is a flawed gem.....

Notice crowley and leary were both agreed , it's sex drugs and Yoga .... not sex drugs and tai-chi , of chi kung ...

So crowley had the vision of the way forward , all those years ago ... he just couldn't get it to happen , with the planet still tightly gripped by the reptilian empire ...

Here he is trying to do Yoga !!! Poor devil .... makes you want to cry ... yes these are pictures of him...

This last picture is badhakanasana ...souls of the feet together .. Mr C must have realized it was an important posture ... This must be the worst demonstration of this pose ever recorded .... very embarrassing

Quote:
Is the real purpose of these ancients arts of yoga and chi kung.
First practicing on our own and then in orgasmic harmony with others doing the same movements and positions??
I'm not sure that during complete 'orgasmic harmony' you would be doing chi kung movements/postures ... the males probe does have to be inside the female's body for effective energy transfer ....

Not clear how that would be done in a chi kung pose ...or if the teacher would approve ..lol...

So although such pursuits will get you prepared , activate energy , increase ability to focus ... there 's still the need for being comfortable in the lotus, badhakhanasana and other poses ... no getting around that.

Last edited by oz93666; 13-04-2017 at 03:36 AM.
Old 13-04-2017, 12:35 PM   #17
Ickepower
Banned

Quote:
I try not to use the 't' word .... certainly I've noticed out of the corner of my eye that they've stumbled upon the ultimate posture ( the gold statuette pictured above would probably be called 'tantric' by most ) , but the rest of tantra is mostly nonsense IMHO....

It's about figuring it out for yourself ...redefining and reinventing it , for a different time ....with just a few hints from those who have already studied it ..Sex Drugs and Yoga

Sounds good to me ! I have spent a few years practicing tai-chi and chi kung ... it's very fine ... anything that focuses attention within body ...massage ...Reiki .. Aikido ... some martial arts , although with martial arts the attention is starting to go outwards towards the outside ...an opponent ...fighting , so it is a flawed gem.....

Notice crowley and leary were both agreed , it's sex drugs and Yoga .... not sex drugs and tai-chi , of chi kung ...

So crowley had the vision of the way forward , all those years ago ... he just couldn't get it to happen , with the planet still tightly gripped by the reptilian empire ...

Here he is trying to do Yoga !!! Poor devil .... makes you want to cry ... yes these are pictures of him...

This last picture is badhakanasana ...souls of the feet together .. Mr C must have realized it was an important posture ... This must be the worst demonstration of this pose ever recorded .... very embarrassing

I'm not sure that during complete 'orgasmic harmony' you would be doing chi kung movements/postures ... the males probe does have to be inside the female's body for effective energy transfer ....

Not clear how that would be done in a chi kung pose ...or if the teacher would approve ..lol...

So although such pursuits will get you prepared , activate energy , increase ability to focus ... there 's still the need for being comfortable in the lotus, badhakhanasana and other poses ... no getting around that.
Thanks for that. Another fascinating post. Is that really Crowley doing yoga?? Looks like he should have spent less time on the drugs and more on his yoga!

Have you ever wondering what someone who could 'see' or read 'auras' - the body's energies would see if they were watching a person performing yoga or chi Kung?

And is there a possibility that all the different postures are also ways of accessing or tuning into different frequencies of energies that exist in us and all around us? Like a radio tuning into different stations of energy? Here the body is our radio and all the different postures attract different frequencies of energy?

just a different perpective. Interesting to hear your views on it.

Again thanks for this thread . Fascinating. Hope you will keep adding your ideas and insights about your practice on here.
Old 13-04-2017, 03:33 PM   #18
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:

i'm not speaking from "knowledge". i am speaking from experience. a lifetime of it.

maybe your experience is different from my experience. but i got to tell you i'd never dream of telling someone they cant meditate effectively cos they got no legs. thats utter bs. or maybe they have mobility issues. quite frankly...you dont need legs to meditate or to have sex for that matter. chi is to be experienced no matter your physical condition or limitations.

by the way...people are born with talent. and the very best are self taught at that. those would be the people who created this stuff, or discovered it depending on your pov.....then the priestly/shamanist types got behind the wheel and the rest is history.

Last edited by reverendjim; 13-04-2017 at 04:14 PM.
Old 13-04-2017, 03:53 PM   #19
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
All the hassel of finding a partner to do it, having sex to access Zero Gravity when you can get there in simpler method.

See trouble with sex magick and ceremonial stuff is that it's too long winded.
Just by reading the instruction makes me switch off. I mean, who wants to fast for days!?
I'd like for it to happen with a click of my fingers.
els, they have to keep coming up with ways of keeping the masses from feeling that these things are within reach. i mean, how can it be "special" if just anyone can attain it? a few minutes a day and you'll be experiencing a lovely chi buzz and without much more effort you'll be teasing your cat with it from a distance. cool stuff...and definitely not difficult at all.

edit: oh yes, the sex. nothing but sex after all. yes, difficult sex

my fav is to meditate while walking...driving...working...its very effective.

Last edited by reverendjim; 13-04-2017 at 04:01 PM.
Old 13-04-2017, 08:05 PM   #20
elshaper

Quote:
els, they have to keep coming up with ways of keeping the masses from feeling that these things are within reach. i mean, how can it be "special" if just anyone can attain it? a few minutes a day and you'll be experiencing a lovely chi buzz and without much more effort you'll be teasing your cat with it from a distance. cool stuff...and definitely not difficult at all.
You do that as well?

Quote:
edit: oh yes, the sex. nothing but sex after all. yes, difficult sex

my fav is to meditate while walking...driving...working...its very effective.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote