Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 07-05-2017, 02:57 AM   #21
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
These guys explain it very well.
(Up to 26mins)http://recordings.talkshoe.com.s3-we...TS-1068943.mp3
This has got to be a joke el !!! I listened to 6mins of it ....

Quote:
It is better not to rely on someone else or anything outside of you but you.
Hence I've never taken interest in orgies.
The implication of that statement is that the celibate path of a nun or monk is the way !!

This is a lie .... against nature ...against love... the person on the street knows it's a lie .

In the future sex will be the favorite past time (as it is now) ... it's the key to our personal evolution .

Not everyone will want to go to dances or orgies , but all will want sex .

Beyond all doubt , it's inevitable that making love will evolve in the ways I've outlined .

through Yoga , drugs and Zero gravity
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 06:46 AM   #22
archimedes

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Beyond all doubt , it's inevitable that making love will evolve in the ways I've outlined .

You sir, are a very creepy person
archimedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 08:40 AM   #23
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
From search..."Explanation of the English phrase "a creepy (person)": A "creepy" person is someone who makes you feel uncomfortable ..."

I can only think that it's the discussion of sex which makes you feel uncomfortable ... This is the elephant in the living room , in the whole world , sex is not quite nice , certainly not spiritual , this is how the reptilian controllers keep us disempowered.

This is one of the most important threads ever to appear on any forum, I am surprised that it hasn't met with more applause. I can only think it's to do with the audience. Those who inhabit forums tend not to be the outgoing type ...perhaps given up on the idea of love and sex ...

This thread will receive tremendous traffic from future generations , they will acknowledge , that it was the first time someone predicted , with great precision , the lives they are living .
Old 07-05-2017, 11:23 AM   #24
elshaper

Wink In or Out, you decide

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
This has got to be a joke el !!! I listened to 6mins of it ....

The implication of that statement is that the celibate path of a nun or monk is the way !!

This is a lie .... against nature ...against love... the person on the street knows it's a lie .

In the future sex will be the favorite past time (as it is now) ... it's the key to our personal evolution .

Not everyone will want to go to dances or orgies , but all will want sex .

I'd rather you think it's a joke.

If anybody else is reading this, you have just witnessed a natural selection process. There is no need for a man-made law.

btw, I didn't say anything about celibasy. By all means have sex with your partner(s) so you missed another vital point.... so it seems.
My point is, if you rely on sex to manifest you wishes, then it is limited.

Last edited by elshaper; 07-05-2017 at 11:51 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 11:56 AM   #25
ally_uk

What the hell did I just read..... Lol
ally_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 07:40 PM   #26
Ickepower
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
If these ideas upset you so much , I think you're on the wrong forum! Dear God!
Ickepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 04:23 PM   #27
elshaper

oz,
You talk about orgies but never talk about STDs.

Old 12-05-2017, 02:19 AM   #28
oz93666

Sexually transmitted demons or diseases won't exist in the future ... these only come to those with screwed up ideas about sex ... guilt , shame , unspiritual , dirty ... The christian viewpoint , and the view of most religions , and by association , most societies we have now ....

This is the main purpose of Thelema ...dispel these toxic ideas .... cultivate the idea that making love is sacred ...

The author of this video implies as much in the still from the video "sex should be sacred".... so rather than go over negativity for 16 mins , he could spend his time better by giving us his ideas on how we make sex sacred..

The first step must be to banish all unhelpful beliefs about sex , that religion and society has contaminated us with.
Old 27-09-2017, 05:34 PM   #29
elshaper

When I saw the video title, I thought of you. Phillip Scofield can't believe it.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 27-09-2017 at 08:20 PM.
Old 28-09-2017, 03:34 AM   #30
oz93666

Quote:
When I saw the video title, I thought of you. Phillip Scofield can't believe it.
Hmm... Interesting ..... Very hard for me to comment since in that whole 6min interview , they gave no indication of what they're doing , except to say it's 'tantra' ... and sometimes they're in different rooms doing this !!!

Looking at their website https://www.eventbrite.com/o/melanie...com-8117701911 ... there is still no indication of what you have to do ..... Just a list of weekend workshops ...$500 a time ...with very general descriptions ...

This makes me slightly suspicious , if you know what to do spell it out , so people can get started! .... I've come across a number of people running 'tantra' courses who haven't got a clue , it's a popular subject ...

This is not something you will get very far with in a weekend ...it's about ...

Mastering yoga .... keeping the spine upright during sex.... control of sperm
Old 28-09-2017, 11:17 AM   #31
elshaper

well if they are in different rooms they could be talking about astral sex. Obviously, to practice tantrick sex you don't need a partner which you, the expert, have failed to mention so far.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 01-02-2018, 05:55 PM   #32
elshaper

oz, is this your website by any chance?
Just noticed the strawhat, conspiracy, sex magick and an older gents w/his probably scarlet woman...put two and two together

Quote:
The rite itself involves the use of the Sound Magick technique known as vibration, which involves the Priest projecting, in syllables the following words of power: “Nythra Kthunae Atazoth.” Thus the syllable “Ny” is sounded for a period of between ten and twenty seconds, then “thra” is sounded for the same period of time and so on. Such methods of Sound Magic enable the participants to activate hitherto unknown areas of their minds and cause changes in consciousness as though inducing a semi trance-like state. The Priest therefore vibrates these words in the direction of the Priestess who holds a quartz crystal tetrahedron in her palms. After this vibration has been completed, the Priestess lies on the ground, still holding the crystal whilst the Priest performs cunnilingus. When the Priestess is suitably aroused the Priest then begins copulation, during which the Priestess visualizes a gateway situated in the stars above them opening and a black nebulous chaos flowing downwards to the earth.

https://zaidpub.com/the-many-faces-o...sexual-magick/
Anyways, do you know this bit? ^
Sounds interesting but notice the last sentence which mentions about black nebulous bit.... I was thinking, all that palava just to access the black matter when simply connecting with it will do.....

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 01-02-2018 at 05:55 PM.
Old 02-02-2018, 02:30 AM   #33
oz93666

Quote:
oz, is this your website by any chance?
Just noticed the strawhat, conspiracy, sex magick and an older gents w/his probably scarlet woman...put two and two together ...
Definitely nothing to do with me ...

It's unreadable , jargonised gibberish ...