Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 13-09-2013, 03:28 PM   #1
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.
Smile Telekinesis - Can you move objects with your mind?

Telekinesis - Can you move objects with your mind?

I am starting this thread to ask if any of you have been or are able to move objects via telekinesis? Or maybe you have witnessed someone else doing this.

I do try sometimes but haven't been successful yet, although I do at times have some success with cloudbursting (I guess it's sort of related). Some will say that moving objects with the mind is bullsh*te, but I don't believe or disbelieve. I know there is something to it.

Your posts are warmly welcomed.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends

P.s ...I have placed this thread in category 'The Matrix / Nature of Reality' because if we are living in a matrix, these powers are a direct hacking of the matrix. This could equally go in the 'Psychic Ability / Channelling / Remote Viewing / Dreams' category, but I feel it might be taken more seriously here.

Last edited by silent revolution; 13-09-2013 at 03:32 PM.
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2013, 04:32 PM   #2
j35p3r4d0

I use dancing mixed with mental visualization to interact with the flight of insects, birds, other people, and the wind. Smoke, sometimes water. Things like that.

Also directing the wind flow around a fire.

It's a bit of a quantum exchange, I cannot seem to directly levitate an object or things like that yet. It's more of a reciprocal synthesis with other things in motion.

Like when you chase an animal, in the way that you are not hunting to kill but you are still enjoying the chase, and you move together.

This is not the extent. I believe humanity to be able to go much further, however this to me is quite amazing and brings much needed spirituality to my life.

I feel I owe that the Australian native peoples. Some of them will turn around and tell you to stop altering your mental visualization because it's affecting them. Even that sort of preliminary and direct communication is somewhat more a direct interaction of human consciousness than even someone you are in love with.

A meeting of minds and bodies. The thing with the birds is great, it really is amazing.

It worries me just how little people seem to realize, living such a sheltered yet self assured reality, lacking understanding of the human mind and soul.

I worry for the depth of their experiences, limiting themselves to so little.
j35p3r4d0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2013, 04:40 PM   #3
j35p3r4d0

Also, reality is a system, and you don't have to hack the system, because generally it is already user friendly.

You should not exploit the universe that way, like some cheap mechanism. The universe is alive, please take that seriously because that's essentially my own spirituality and I also believe it to be true.

It's reciprocal: you shouldn't just manipulate for a desired effect.

for instance the saying "There is no violence in the man who is one with the way"

"He who is at peace contends, but there is no violence."

You need not force a situation which you desire.
Old 13-09-2013, 05:06 PM   #4
silent revolution

I think I understand what you mean about the birds and insects . I often feel a connection with animals and birds, and in my mind I treat them as beings on the same level as us humans.

I even have conversations with blackbirds in the evenings sometimes (I've done this since childhood). Copying a blackbirds tune, then making my own tune up, and the blackbird copies it, then does another unique tune. I have no idea what we both are saying, but you don't need to understand any language to understand music I guess. There used to be an old man who lived over the local park for over 15 years and he talked to the birds. Most people thought he was crazy, but I spent a whole evening talking to him at his camp and somewhat understood him. I felt he had a strong connection to nature and most probably had experienced some strange things during his years living in the woods.

I would love to spend some time with aborigines, and the concept of 'dreamtime' has always rang a bell with me. Maybe in a previous life I was an aborigine.

I get what you mean about sort of going with the flow of the universe rather than forcing it to your will. I think the time has to be right to do certain things, and it is at these synchronicities that things can work. I must admit, the sorts of things that I try to lift or move through telekinesis are usually things like pieces of rock and my tobacco tin and various things. I don't go for small light objects, although I may be more successful with those. I think I need to look into chi energy more.

Thanks for your posts brother, you have got my thinking deeper into it.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
Old 13-09-2013, 05:55 PM   #5
the gourd
Banned

i can make complete strangers spend exhorbitant amounts of money on ebay goods... apparently just by bidding as well!
Yet if i dont place a bid on something it sells for pennies..
Mental powers
the gourd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2013, 05:17 PM   #6
starcraft

I have moved things with my mind in the air without touching them in several dreams, but I was unable to do that when I woke up

Last edited by starcraft; 14-09-2013 at 05:17 PM.
starcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2013, 03:46 AM   #7
j35p3r4d0

Indeed, silent revolution, the conversations thing with the birds is cool, I get that too.

They respond and when they add something, it's as though it's an intelligent response without using words, but more vocalizations and sounds.

Around here I used to lay in bed and listen to the magpies. I once thought "that's unbelievable!" and they mimicked me as I thought it and now the other magpies around the area always do this call that's really similar to how you might say "That's Unbelievable!", which Is quite frankly fucking amazing.

The thing is, you'll notice the birds also do this when you just 'think' bird calls back to them, which I think might have something to do with how birds fly together in flocks a similar way to how fish swim in shoals ... via reciprocal electrical signals and patterns which they all follow in a similar way.

So it's like mental linkage through electrical wavelengths, and they all move in unison more or less.

The Originies have a form of mental pathfinding whereby they follow their spirit manifestations to areas they want to go, and also use mental imagery and their memory to find their way, and traverse large areas of somewhat barren land using landmarks, but also the flow of their own souls.

There is a way of finding which directions to go based on your personal state that is somewhat useful, which has something to do with the above.

My first validation of psychic experiences came from the Originies. I changed a mental vision in my mind and one of the blokes told me to 'stop doing that' because it was messing with them.

Also the native peoples psychic history has been covered up by western culture here in Australia. For instance in the first 'Crocodile Dundee' movie there is a line where Paul Hogan (Dundee) says after a meeting with an Originie in the night that 'it's like they can see in the dark, some people say they have psychic powers'

On the television version of that movie here in Australia, the line about the psychic powers is censored and does not appear at all. If you get an uncensored version... it's there. Might have to check a few copies to find one though, the international distribution may be fiddled with also.

Really annoys me, because basically western psychology is nowhere near as advanced as tribal spiritual knowledge and magic.
Old 13-01-2014, 08:54 PM   #8
silent revolution

Just bumping this thread to see if there's anyone with telekinetic experiences.

Old 13-01-2014, 09:01 PM   #9
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
Telekinesis - Can you move objects with your mind?

I am starting this thread to ask if any of you have been or are able to move objects via telekinesis? Or maybe you have witnessed someone else doing this.

I do try sometimes but haven't been successful yet, although I do at times have some success with cloudbursting (I guess it's sort of related). Some will say that moving objects with the mind is bullsh*te, but I don't believe or disbelieve. I know there is something to it.

Your posts are warmly welcomed.

P.s ...I have placed this thread in category 'The Matrix / Nature of Reality' because if we are living in a matrix, these powers are a direct hacking of the matrix. This could equally go in the 'Psychic Ability / Channelling / Remote Viewing / Dreams' category, but I feel it might be taken more seriously here.
It's not so much as moving objects with your mind - but whether entities agree to comply!
Old 13-01-2014, 09:13 PM   #10
grandmasterp
Banned

We have a table tilting workshop down at our ( Spiritualist) centre once a year.
It's a bit of fun and always well attended.
15 tables last year, three or four people to a table and the tables were 'flying' all over the place.
Make of it what you will.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 13-01-2014 at 09:13 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2014, 01:05 AM   #11
snowleopard

I've tried doing this to a few people without success...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI3NoBeNwfk

But I'm quite good at telepathy with animals and people I know.
snowleopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2014, 08:32 PM   #12
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
It's not so much as moving objects with your mind - but whether entities agree to comply!
That's what he says below.
He talks about Yin Chi to move object here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aos0hnwiHt8#t=5m10s

I've been taught how to use Yang Chi (this is a technique used in most of the healing...as in giving out energy) and Yin Chi which is generated in a different way (through pineal gland and getting very quiet and also not putting a focus out there...very strange way to start with). Both energy have very different quality though.

Last edited by elshaper; 15-01-2014 at 08:33 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2014, 08:41 PM   #13
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
That's what he says below.
He talks about Yin Chi to move object here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aos0hnwiHt8#t=5m10s

I've been taught how to use Yang Chi (this is a technique used in most of the healing...as in giving out energy) and Yin Chi which is generated in a different way (through pineal gland and getting very quiet and also not putting a focus out there...very strange way to start with). Both energy have very different quality though.
Spirits/entities like to perform.....but will only do so if they want to!!
Old 16-01-2014, 03:17 AM   #14
white light

My reality is very much in tune with my thoughts, for better or worse, so in a way I'm moving stuff all the time. I do not try to manifest or deliberately change anything though as I feel that's dangerous, all I try to do is be as positive as I can.

Occasionally I try to move objects with my mind in the way you describe, but nothing ever happens.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2014, 12:33 PM   #15
j35p3r4d0

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
This is not always the case. Be careful.