Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 13-12-2010, 01:38 PM   #1
real6

Thumbs down Nine month old twins die just minutes after vaccin

Nine month old twins die just minutes after measles vaccination

http://www.naturalnews.com/030712_me...ccination.html

A pair of nine-month old twin girls died within minutes of being given a measles vaccine at a private clinic in Ghaziabad, India.

The girls were taken by their uncle, Akhil Sharma, to receive a measles vaccine at the Divya Nursing Home.

"I took them for the vaccination around 6 p.m. on Wednesday," Sharma said. "They were given the vaccination around 7:15 pm. In 15 minutes, the children started breathing heavily."

When the first girl began to experience distress -- breathing heavily and vomiting -- her sister had not yet been vaccinated. Sharma asked the doctor to hold off on vaccinating the second girl, but he insisted on going ahead. The second girl went into distress, and both girls lost consciousness.

"Even as the condition of one of my daughters deteriorated, the doctor told us that we need not worry since it was a normal reaction to the vaccine," the girls' father, Sunil Sharma, said. "The deteriorating condition of the baby did not deter him from administering the vaccine to my other daughter."

The doctor then transferred the girls to another hospital and vanished. The girls went into critical condition and their family rushed them to a third hospital.

"We took the twins to Ganesh Hospital in Nehru Nagar where doctors again declared them dead," Sunil Sharma said. "Then we informed the police, and handed over the bodies and lodged the complaint at Kavi Nagar police station."

"I have given orders to seal the hospital and take samples of the vaccine," said SSP Raghubir Lal. "We have approached the Chief Medical Officer to probe the incident."

The cause of death has not yet been determined.

"We have sent the viscera of both the babies for forensic examination and a central government team is also examining the case," Chief Medical Officer A.K. Dhawan said.

http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/word...-vaccination/;

http://www.themedguru.com/20100917/n...-86140533.html
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 01:46 PM   #2
beldazar

Stupid basta*d doctor went ahead and vaccinated the other one too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 01:48 PM   #3
starschildren
Inactive

That is sad... and stupid on the doctors part to continue with the vaccination of the second girl after the first reacted like she did. And no, that is not a "normal reaction".
starschildren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 01:49 PM   #4
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by real6 View Post
The doctor then transferred the girls to another hospital and vanished.
Will he get caught I wonder? And what did he actually inject them with?
Will the press follow up on it?

To be continued :/
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 02:24 PM   #5
ultrahip_spacetrip

I hate reading stuff like this...it breaks this mama's heart.
Old 13-12-2010, 02:31 PM   #6
firepoet
Banned

There are no words to describe the stupidity and negligence of the doctor involved. Heartbreaking story.
firepoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 05:47 PM   #7
huyi

this is really horrible, if i ever have kids they will never have any jabs whatsoever! even animals like cats and dogs are prone to these horrible vaccines! it doesn't help that my partner is pressuring me to get my 8 month old cat vaccinated!
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2010, 06:17 PM   #8
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyi View Post
this is really horrible, if i ever have kids they will never have any jabs whatsoever! even animals like cats and dogs are prone to these horrible vaccines! it doesn't help that my partner is pressuring me to get my 8 month old cat vaccinated!
So sorry to hear that huyi, I hope she/he listens to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote