Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 07-05-2009, 08:47 PM   #1
decim

Default Fast-Evolving Rabies Virus Found And Spreading

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...evolution.html

It's not so unusual for rabid animals to attack people on hiking trails and in driveways, or even in a bar—as happened March 27, when an addled bobcat chased pool players around the billiards table at the Chaparral in Cottonwood.

Nor is it odd that rabid skunks and foxes are testing positive for a contagious rabies strain commonly associated with big brown bats.

What is unusual is that the strain appears to have mutated so that foxes and skunks are now able to pass the virus on to their kin—not just through biting and scratching but through simple socializing, as humans might spread a flu.

Usually the secondary species—in this case, a skunk or fox bitten by a bat—is a dead-end host. The infected animal may become disoriented and even die but is usually unable to spread the virus, except through violent attacks.

(See pictures of infectious animals.)

Skunks have already been proven to be passively transmitting the strain to each other, as documented in a 2006 study in the journal Emerging Infectious Diseases.

Already, Flagstaff has declared a 90-day pet quarantine—all dogs on leashes and all cats indoors—which began in April.

A wildlife vaccination plan could stem the virus's spread. Local and state officials enacted vaccination programs in northern Arizona in 2001 and 2005 but discontinued each effort after two years without rabies reports—the World Health Organization's standard for declaring an area rabies-free.

Now state vaccination funds have been reallocated, the USDA's Bergman said, and emergency funds are increasingly rare due to the recession.

Adding to the worries, Lawaczeck, the Arizona veterinary official, said she and other public heath officials were "very unsettled" when the first rabid fox reports came in from Flagstaff this year—and not just because of the evolutionary implications for rabies.

"This means a much wider spread of rabies,"
she said, "because [foxes] travel so much farther."
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

Last edited by decim; 07-05-2009 at 08:55 PM.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 08:56 PM   #2
beldazar

oh here we go....vaccinate the animals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 09:00 PM   #3
decim

http://www.digtriad.com/news/waterco...3654&catid=176

Guilford County, NC-- The Guilford County Department of Public Health is alerting residents that a raccoon found within the city of High Point tested positive for the rabies virus. This is the fifth case of rabies in Guilford County this year. The rabid raccoon had contact with one dog. No human exposure was involved.

North Carolina law requires that all domestic pets (dogs and cats) be vaccinated against rabies and that their vaccinations are kept current. This law still applies even if pets are exclusively kept indoors. Barnyard pets such as goats, horses and cows should also be vaccinated against rabies for their protection against this deadly virus.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
Old 07-05-2009, 09:02 PM   #4
decim

Multi-state Investigation of Potential Rabies Exposure at a Softball Tournament

Posted: July 27, 2007
softball hidden in a field of grass

The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (SCDHEC) notified the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on July 24th that a kitten present during the South Atlantic Summer Showdown softball tournament had been diagnosed as rabid by the North Carolina State Public Health Laboratory (NC PHL). State health departments in South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia and Tennessee are currently in the process of identifying softball team members that may have been exposed to the kitten and are assessing such individuals for potential rabies prophylaxis.

On July 14th, a coach at the tournament found a gray kitten in a barrel style dumpster, which was located behind a dugout at the Boiling Springs Recreational Facility in Spartanburg County, South Carolina. The kitten was placed in a box and taken later that day to games at the Hwy 295 Sport Complex (North Spartanburg Recreational Facility). The kitten was taken home by the coach to Buncombe County, North Carolina the same day. It sickened and was euthanized on Sunday July 15th. The cat was submitted to the NC PHL and tested positive for rabies virus antigens on July 20th. The rabies virus infecting the cat was characterized as a variant associated with raccoons.

Persons who were bitten or came into contact with saliva from a gray kitten during the South Atlantic Summer Showdown softball tournament may have been exposed to rabies virus and should contact their state health department for assessment.

Rabies is an acute, progressive viral infection that nearly always results in fatal encephalitis. Humans may be exposed to rabies virus primarily through the bite of a rabid animal or when the virus is introduced (from the saliva of a rabid animal) into fresh open cuts in the skin or onto mucous membranes such as the eyes, mouth or nose. Attending an event where a rabid animal was present, petting a rabid animal, or contact with the blood, urine, or feces of a rabid animal does not constitute a risk for transmission. If a person is exposed to rabies virus, a series of shots (Post-exposure prophylaxis) is highly effective in preventing the disease.

The rabid kitten was gray in color and was being carried in a box. An investigation to identify if other potentially infected litter mates of this kitten were present at the Boiling Springs Recreational Facility is currently underway by the SC DHEC.

Any individual who:

* Was bitten by the kitten described;
* had contamination of a fresh open wound with saliva from the kitten
* had saliva from the kitten come in contact with eyes, nose, mouth or other mucous membranes or
* was scratched by the kitten

Should contact the local health department to be assessed for their risk of rabies virus exposure and to determine if rabies post-exposure prophylaxis is recommended.
Old 07-05-2009, 09:04 PM   #5
decim

http://www.cdc.gov/rabies/news/2006-05-10_texas.html

Confirmation of Human Rabies Infection in Texas

Posted: May 10, 2006

See also: Bats and Rabies
state flag for Texas

On May 9, 2006, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), working together with Harris County Public Health and Environmental Services (HCPHES) and the Texas Department of State Health Services (TDSHS), confirmed a diagnosis of rabies as the cause of illness in a Texas teenager, who has been hospitalized with encephalitis. This advisory provides information about this case, an update for states that may receive inquiries due to public concerns about rabies, and criteria for conducting risk assessments to determine the need for postexposure prophylaxis (PEP).

Four to six weeks prior to admission, the patient had awakened due to direct contact with a live bat in his bedroom. The bat was removed from the home and was not available for testing. Bats are a widely distributed reservoir of rabies throughout the United States. The child did not present for medical attention until after symptoms had developed, thus rabies PEP was not administered. Diagnosis was made on the basis of a positive direct fluorescent antibody test for rabies virus antigen on a nuchal skin biopsy. Further analysis of clinical specimens is ongoing in an effort to establish a likely animal source for the infection, based upon viral characterization.

HCPHES and TDSHS, in collaboration with CDC, are continuing to conduct investigations to identify contacts of the patient among family members, the local community, and health-care workers and to identify other persons who may have had contact with the bat at the same time as the patient. Human rabies PEP is recommended only in situations in which potentially infectious material (e.g. saliva) from a rabid animal or human is introduced via a bite, or comes into direct contact with broken skin or mucous membranes. More detailed information regarding evaluation for and administration of PEP is available at http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00056176.htm.
Old 07-05-2009, 09:07 PM   #6
decim

Signs and Symptoms

The first symptoms of rabies may be nonspecific flu-like signs — malaise, fever, or headache, which may last for days. There may be discomfort or paresthesia at the site of exposure (bite), progressing within days to symptoms of cerebral dysfunction, anxiety, confusion, agitation, progressing to delirium, abnormal behavior, hallucinations, and insomnia.

The acute period of disease typically ends after 2 to 10 days (6). Once clinical signs of rabies appear, the disease is nearly always fatal, and treatment is typically supportive. Disease prevention is entirely prophylactic and includes both passive antibody (immune globulin) and vaccine. Non-lethal exceptions are extremely rare.

To date only six documented cases of human survival from clinical rabies have been reported and each included a history of either pre- or postexposure prophylaxis.

http://www.cdc.gov/rabies/history.html

Last edited by decim; 07-05-2009 at 09:07 PM.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:02 PM   #7
the nine

When I first read this, I had de Ja Vue, but couldnt think where.. then it came to me..

The fourth horseman is mentioned in Revelation 6:8, "I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth."

war, Famine through monsanto and Codex Alimentarius, plague pigfluxbirdfluxfluflu and ebola aids dengue fever and the multitude of other viruses and then this makes the for the final curse, the wild beasts of the earth!! (I wondered how this revelation would be possible)

not saying that the revelations are the word of God, but they could well be being followed by a powerful group ensuring that the revelations are fulfilled!!

I hope I am wrong..

Last edited by the nine; 07-05-2009 at 11:04 PM.
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:49 AM   #8
decim

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
When I first read this, I had de Ja Vue, but couldnt think where.. then it came to me..

The fourth horseman is mentioned in Revelation 6:8, "I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth."

war, Famine through monsanto and Codex Alimentarius, plague pigfluxbirdfluxfluflu and ebola aids dengue fever and the multitude of other viruses and then this makes the for the final curse, the wild beasts of the earth!! (I wondered how this revelation would be possible)

not saying that the revelations are the word of God, but they could well be being followed by a powerful group ensuring that the revelations are fulfilled!!

I hope I am wrong..
Have you seen "Quarantine"?

Pay attention to the body exams.

& the clippings on the walls in the basement.

What Plays on the tape recorder in the basement?

Look rabies up on wiki. Interesting read.

Last edited by decim; 08-05-2009 at 12:50 AM.
Old 08-05-2009, 01:46 AM   #9
pduffy4

Dr Carley said in one of her radio shows that a Horse was injected with a Rabies Vaccine after it had a fight with an other horse. After that Rabies Vaccine the horse once again fought the other one this time it killed it and began to eat it's flesh!

They are really pushing their bastard vaccines hard, coming up with any excuse they can to vaccinate and spread the very disease they claim to want to stop!!!!

pduffy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:51 AM   #10
pduffy4

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post

I hope I am wrong..
Remember that the people ruling the Earth today are direct descendants of those that ruled thousands of years ago, probably the very people that wrote the Bible and revelations etc.

pduffy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:30 AM   #11
motleyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
North Carolina law requires that all domestic pets (dogs and cats) be vaccinated against rabies and that their vaccinations are kept current. This law still applies even if pets are exclusively kept indoors. Barnyard pets such as goats, horses and cows should also be vaccinated against rabies for their protection against this deadly virus.
This shit really pisses me off! I live in NC and I have 3 indoor cats. My wife insists on getting them their yearly shots because "it's the law". We already had one die from fibroid tumors caused by shots. When you think of the garbage they put into human vaccinations, imagine the shit that's in animal vaccinations. I got a card in the mail today from our vet listing all the shots one of our cats was due. I threw it in the trash before my wife saw it.
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:41 AM   #12
metacomet

If a rabies epidemic for animals broke I will gut any animal with rabies on sight. Put them out of their misery and spare some little child from getting their face shredded *sigh* Sad when stuff like this happens.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 04:52 AM   #13
decim

The gist of this is that the cdc are preempting the mutation of the rabies virus enabling it to infect people via Aerosol & means other than biting.

An Air borne rabies virus.

It is the script to every doomsday zombie film of the last two decades or more.

This they are saying is a distinct possibility.

Rabid humans.

from wikka

The period between infection and the first flu-like symptoms is normally two to twelve weeks, but can be as long as two years.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...MM_EQD981J4DO3

WHO says up to 2B people might get swine flu

By ALEXANDER G. HIGGINS and ELIANE ENGELER – 9 hours ago

GENEVA (AP) — Up to 2 billion people could be infected by swine flu if the current outbreak turns into a pandemic lasting two years, the World Health Organization said Thursday.

Soon after, the symptoms expand to slight or partial paralysis, cerebral dysfunction, anxiety, insomnia, confusion, agitation, abnormal behavior, paranoia, terror, hallucinations, progressing to delirium.[citation needed]

The production of large quantities of saliva and tears coupled with an inability to speak or swallow are typical during the later stages of the disease; this can result in “hydrophobia”, where patients have difficulty swallowing because the throat and jaw become slowly paralyzed, shows panic when presented with liquids to drink, and cannot quench his or her thirst.

The disease itself was also once commonly known as hydrophobia, from this characteristic symptom. The patient experiences the response of “foaming at the mouth” as a result of the body's inability to quench its thirst; essentially, the overproduction of saliva as a last-resort attempt at retaining fluids.

Death almost invariably results two to ten days after the first symptoms; the few humans who are known to have survived the disease[citation needed] were all left with severe brain damage, with the exception of Jeanna Giese (see below). It is neurotropic in nature.

The differential diagnosis in a case of suspected human rabies may initially include any cause of encephalitis, particularly infection with viruses such as herpesviruses, enteroviruses, and arboviruses (e.g., West Nile virus).

The most important viruses to rule out are herpes simplex virus type 1, varicella-zoster virus, and (less commonly) enteroviruses, including coxsackieviruses, echoviruses, polioviruses, and human enteroviruses 68 to 71.

In addition, consideration should be given to the local epidemiology of encephalitis caused by arboviruses belonging to several taxonomic groups, including eastern and western equine encephalitis viruses

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/sout...y/1015098.html

Thursday, 04.23.09
A top official of an Ocala-based pharmacy admitted Thursday that it incorrectly mixed a medication that was given to 21 polo horses that mysteriously collapsed and died last weekend in Palm Beach County.

Jennifer Beckett, chief operations officer for Franck's Pharmacy, said an internal investigation revealed that the strength of an ingredient in the medication was incorrect. In a written statement, she did not name the medication or the ingredient involved.

''We will cooperate fully with the authorities as they continue their investigations,'' she wrote. ``Because of the ongoing investigations, we cannot discuss further details about this matter at this time.''

The news came as the politically connected Venezuelan (Alot of vampire bats there) multimillionaire who owns the 21 horses indicated he suspected his team's own veterinarian played a role in the deaths of some of the polo ponies, according to a letter from a Philadelphia lawyer.

Post-exposure prophylaxis

Treatment after exposure, known as post-exposure prophylaxis or “P.E.P.”, is highly successful in preventing the disease if administered promptly, generally within ten days of infection.

Thoroughly washing the wound as soon as possible with soap and water for approximately five minutes is very effective at reducing the number of viral particles.

“If available, a virucidal antiseptic such as povidone-iodine, iodine tincture, aqueous iodine solution or alcohol (ethanol) should be applied after washing...

Exposed mucous membranes such as eyes, nose or mouth should be flushed well with water.”[29] In the United States, patients receive one dose of human rabies immunoglobulin (HRIG) and five doses of rabies vaccine over a twenty-eight day period.

hmmm

Last edited by decim; 08-05-2009 at 04:54 AM.
Old 08-05-2009, 07:19 AM   #14
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
This shit really pisses me off! I live in NC and I have 3 indoor cats. My wife insists on getting them their yearly shots because "it's the law". We already had one die from fibroid tumors caused by shots. When you think of the garbage they put into human vaccinations, imagine the shit that's in animal vaccinations. I got a card in the mail today from our vet listing all the shots one of our cats was due. I threw it in the trash before my wife saw it.
I dont know if its the law over here or not but my doggie hasnt been vaccinated since he was 5 months old, and I wish he hadnt been done at all now. He is now 8 and has never been ill.

good for you in chucking the letter in the bin. It must be hard when you have someone close who thinks its a good idea. My sis got herself a kitten a while back and said she was off to a vets to get him vaccinated. I told her not to and rounded up some info for her, she got him done anyway, theres just no telling some people
They want to effect the animals the same as us

Interesting piece Pduffy, from what Ive looked into so far, its the vaccinations that give us the sodding virus!

Has anyone listened to this radio interview?

Ive not come across anything like this before but its interesting none-the-less. Ive posted it several times on the forum, its a talk on vaccines and viruses, make of it what you will

http://www.superhumanradio.com/rss/2...R_Show_298.mp3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:37 AM   #15
gilly
Banned

How long as rabies been around? Ages, right? So how come it's suddenly mutating? It has to be the meddling bioscientists imo.

Slightly off topic, but you mentioned zombies Decim...I found the following article the other day. It's 4 years old, but I found itintruiging (in a gory sort of way)...

Last Updated: Monday, 25 April, 2005, 17:00 GMT 18:00 UK

Cambodian Troops Quarantine Quan'sul

Cambodian troops moved into Quan'sul after Malaria victims attack populace.
There has been a small outbreak of “zombism” in a small town near the border of Laos in North-Eastern Cambodia.
The culprit was discovered to be mosquitoes native to that region carrying a new strain of Malaria which thus far has a 100 percent mortality rating killing victims in fewer than 2 days.

After death, this virus is able to restart the heart of it’s victim for up to two hours after the initial demise of the person where the individual behaves in extremely violent ways from what is believe to be a combination of brain damage and a chemical released into blood during “resurrection.”

Cambodian officials say that the outbreak has been contained and the public has no need to worry.

General Ary Serey had this to say, "We have obtained samples of this new virus and plan to learn how it starts the heart and other major organs of the deceased. We intend to use this to increase the quality of life for all."

US Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice opposed the plan saying that the Cambodian government holds a great biological weapon and should destroy it immediately. Cambodian officials have yet to comment.

A United Nations team will be dispatched to Cambodia to confirm the safety of biological research in Cambodia.

No doubt the samples of the above are sitting in some vial in a lab somewhere, awaiting some dubious usage.

Last edited by gilly; 08-05-2009 at 08:39 AM.
gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:50 PM   #16
dangermouse

strange it was in a recent episode episode of csi aswell, a rabies outbreak.
Old 08-05-2009, 02:01 PM   #17
decim

wo attacked by bobcats
By PHIL SARATA, T&D Staff Writer Friday, May 08, 2009

BRANCHVILLE — Two Branchville men have reported being attacked by bobcats.

While at least one of the men undergoes rabies treatment, officials are trying to figure out if one or two felines were involved in the separate attacks.

Both attacks took place in Branchville, the first around 9 p.m. Tuesday and the second shortly after midnight. The bobcat in the first attack was able to escape. The bobcat in the second attack didn’t.

Both attacks left the victims with injuries that required medical attention. One man required stitches.

Hugo D. Valentine says he was informed by the S.C. Department of Health and Environmental Control late Thursday afternoon the animal that attacked him had rabies.

http://www.thetandd.com/articles/200...a295329164.txt
Old 08-05-2009, 02:25 PM   #18
decim

Archive » May 7, 2009

RABIES FOUND IN THE VALLEY

By Lauren Crecelius, Staff Writer

The county public health department announced a county-wide rabies outbreak, and the majority of cases have been reported from the Santa Ynez Valley, according to Animal Services Director Jan Glick, who urges all county residents to have their domestic animals vaccinated.

Glick said since the beginning of 2009, there have been 10 positive cases in the county, compared to seven cases for the entire year of 2008 and only one case in 2007. Of the infected skunks, bats and one fox, four cases were found in the Santa Ynez area and a few in the Buellton area.

“All mammals can contract rabies,”
Glick said. “So that’s why I … get my goat vaccinated because I live in the Santa Ynez Valley.”

The Santa Barbara Public Health Department is waiving dog licensing penalties for the month of May to encourage vaccinations, according to a news release. All dogs are required by county law to be licensed and a current rabies certificate is required to purchase a dog license.

Glick said rabies is not treatable in animals and will kill them if contracted. Animals believed to have come in contact with rabies are placed under quarantine at a county animal shelter facility. C.C. Beaudette-Wellman, director and founder of Happy Endings Animal Rescue Sanctuary, said her Santa Ynez facility does not currently have any infected animals. She received a call about a couple of potentially infected dogs, though the county took them before she could.

Whenever her facility receives animals, she said, it immediately vaccinates them and puts them in quarantine for 72 hours of observation.

Glick said skunks are the most common animal in the county to carry rabies, and any area where there have been positive cases of infected skunks, all domestic animals, including horses, should get vaccinated.

Dr. Tracey Teixeira with Alamo Pintado Equine Medical Center said on the East Coast, raccoons are the most common carriers of rabies and on the West Coast skunks are the culprits. Anyone who sees a skunk during the daytime, wandering around or acting abnormal should report it. It’s important, she added, that people not try to touch the skunk while moving their horses or other animals away from the area.

“We haven’t treated any horses for rabies,” Teixeira said. “However, we do have a lot of clients in the area where the rabid skunks have been, so we definitely recommend that owners get their horses vaccinated.”

She said she knows some people in the area off Refugio Road where some rabid skunks were found who are getting their horses vaccinated. If a horse has never been vaccinated before, Teixeira added, it will need a booster shot first.

http://www.santaynezvalleyjournal.co...ive/7/19/4359/
Old 08-05-2009, 02:43 PM   #19
real6

Let's see how long till we get this shit...
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:09 PM   #20
hawk

I have to give my horse his 4in1 shot myself this month.It consists of equine ecephilitis, West nile, (east and west strains) flu and tetnus.The rabies shot must by law be given by a licensed vet. And he will need a Neg.Coggins. blood test. That Goggins test I asked her about once, she said it was like HIV in humans,only now they test horses for it.
I was like wtf? Who's been buggering the damn horses and giving them HIV? LOL! That one vet visit will cost me around $140.00. OUCH!