Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 31-05-2016, 06:21 AM   #41
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
Likewise condensation trails are evidence of a trail of chemicals because you cant see molecules from 5 miles away.
Contrails are evidence of water vapour. You can see water vapour hundreds of miles away.....ie clouds.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 07:37 PM   #42
bamboozooka

plenty of trails over the Eiffel tower thanks to sky sports news broadcasting from there.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 07:59 PM   #43
kizzie
Registered Users

Nice black one tonight .. was watching a hot air balloon land in the field and see a fair number of chemtrails and then see the black one

loads of people looking up watching the balloon no one sees the rails though ha!

Last edited by kizzie; 09-06-2016 at 08:00 PM.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 08:27 PM   #44
ramirez

Had a terrible one go over my house, almost directly so and boy did it cloud over fast.

Right near a Primary school also.

Bastards.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 09:46 AM   #45
bamboozooka

3 days of perfectly blue skies, today wake up to trail central. even got a double xx over my house.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 07:58 PM   #46
serpentine

Watched a jet going overhead a couple of days ago whilst not far from home so I could check the flight details of it on flight24.com on my return. It turned out to be DLH949 Manchester to Frankfurt flying at 19,000 feet climbing to 20,000 with the Sun glinting off the cockpit and a long contrail forming behind it.

The trail was several miles long and disappeared within a minute or two but several trails formed earlier and higher in the sky by Atlantic flights in excess of 30,000 feet were persistent and still spreading with one showing quite strong wind shear.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 10:21 PM   #47
busa

Went out for a drive today to the post office and it was chemtrail grey all over the blue sky. No cloud at all just lines of chemtrails and the feather like spread of them.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 06:23 PM   #48
serpentine

Just normal low level clouds rolling in from the Atlantic tonight under a blue sky but spied flight EIN26E nipping between the gaps at 7000 feet on a descending flight path making no trails at all!
Old 03-09-2016, 07:56 AM   #49
IAwake
Premier Subscribers

There's a plan playing out to turn this world into the ideal habitat of "Archons". Some of us know it, others pretend they don't, but a great number still have no idea.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:38 AM   #50
serpentine

Fairly clear sky with occasional high clouds and Autumnal temperatures so good time for contrail spotting here today.

Couple of high fliers (37,000) feet plus in from Iceland making persistant trails and some lower flights from Manchester to the continent continuing to climb into persistent contrail territory but minimal wind shear high up keeping the trails quite fine.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:51 AM   #51
kizzie
Registered Users

How odd you should bump this as I was thinking about bumping a thread as soon as I got in
. I was out walking and spotted a plane start spraying as it got in the sun's path and stopped as soon as it got past where the sun would be going. Very clear .. No rhyme or reason for "contrails" as it was not going higher or lower just started and then stopped just where I thought it would.

There are a few about was up late this morning so didnt see the early ones that shoot right up in the air like a rocket and its the only time of the day they do that there. Into the early sun path.

Last edited by kizzie; 03-10-2016 at 10:51 AM.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 10:58 AM   #52
peabrain
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
3 days of perfectly blue skies, today wake up to trail central. even got a double xx over my house.
I see a lot of the cross shaped trails, funnily enough not seen any for a while now but maybe it's because the skies have been grey and the rain is never far away.

All clear past 2 days, really misty start to the day yesterday and the sky at 7am this morning was glorious, all red and golden.
peabrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 05:51 PM   #53
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
How odd you should bump this as I was thinking about bumping a thread as soon as I got in......
Strange that.

Of course with the colder nights and clear skies we're fast entering "contrail" season but you have to get up early to take photos of the ones caused by nightflights.

More exciting than watching small furry animals!
Old 03-10-2016, 06:00 PM   #54
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
How odd you should bump this as I was thinking about bumping a thread as soon as I got in
. I was out walking and spotted a plane start spraying as it got in the sun's path and stopped as soon as it got past where the sun would be going. Very clear .. No rhyme or reason for "contrails" as it was not going higher or lower just started and then stopped just where I thought it would.

There are a few about was up late this morning so didnt see the early ones that shoot right up in the air like a rocket and its the only time of the day they do that there. Into the early sun path.
This is exactly what I have seen here for weeks now, at either side of rise and set to block out the sun earlier, however, now the sun has gone below the horizon you can still see the panes but there are no trails, and its colder. This will create another frost tonight and everyone will ramp up the heating.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 09:05 PM   #55
raburgeson

I have seen them spraying at night. We are so covered here we don't see much. They spray 3 layers. The top layer is thin making the sky a off white instead of blue. They think the trails are hidden once the sky is mostly covered. You can still see the separate passes though. You see them sneaking out into clear spots until they fill all the way across. Some days if there is a clear spot you see them cross it with a trail. They have all kinds of excuses but, none of them are reason to dump toxins on us. Their latest lame excuse is prediction of a solar flare.

Yes the chemtrail flu, my thoughts go out to you. Wind drop to close to zero? You are being attacked!
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 12:04 AM   #56
the apprentice
Inactive

I have not seen data on where each plane after taking off has reached its ceiling cruising altitude, this is pretty important because when a plane is climbing is when its engines are working their hardest and using far more fuel.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 07:16 AM   #57
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramirez View Post
.....Bastards.

Circling United Airways 757 jet overhead this morning (wonder if the passengers were being made to suffer) but at 8000 feet no visible trail.

Several internal flights between 10k and 15K causing the occasional non persistent trail in a bright blue sky.

But a US Kallita Air 747 (CMB 442) up at 38,000 feet headings South blowing out a persistent trail.

They just don't care!
Old 10-05-2017, 07:36 AM   #58
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
the last 2 weeks I have not seen much spraying activity. are they on holiday?
I have noticed a definite drop off in activity in recent weeks.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 11:26 AM   #59
HAARPing_On

Yes, I've noticed in the North West UK that spraying seems to have stopped as of 1st May 2017. We've had clear blue skies here for a week when the sun has been out, which has been most of the time. It was noticeable from this date that the wind direction changed to Northerly and Easterly winds which would direct any trails out to the Irish Sea and to non-populated areas.

Can anyone confirm whether spraying has or hasn't taken place elsewhere in the UK over the past week? Given the wind directions, particularly in the North and East of the UK.

Last edited by HAARPing_On; 10-05-2017 at 12:53 PM.
HAARPing_On is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 11:25 AM   #60
HAARPing_On

Spoke too soon! Heavy spraying this morning (11/05/17) from 06.30am in in the North West of the UK. Looks like our friends are back from a short break... :-(

Last edited by HAARPing_On; 11-05-2017 at 11:26 AM.
HAARPing_On is offline   Reply With Quote