Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 20-06-2015, 10:13 PM   #18721
sprat
Inactive

Quote:
There's been a lot of angst, stress, unhappiness all round, over the time that the children have been disclosing. AC decides to 'make a little game of things' to try to bring a bit of levity - maybe even to take away some of the negative power and associations that certain words and scenes have had for the children. Just one possibility but as nbi says, I wasn't there and wasn't inside AC's head so I don't actually know what was happening.
The two children were tortured. That is what they describe to Dr Sturge. What was done to them by AC and with EDs acquiescence is utterly evil. And to think this was done to two little primary school age children AC and ED claim were making disclosures about being sexually abused.
sprat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2015, 05:38 AM   #18722
midicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpon View Post
I've met 3 different 'therapists', in their professional capacity, and they were all absolutely shit
That explains a lot. I would suspect too that most of those on Hampstead research have met therapists in their 'professional' capacity. I would agree that they do not seem to have been 'helped' either.

Last edited by i_am; 21-06-2015 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Misinterpretation methinks
midicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2015, 08:14 AM   #18723
baboshka1
Inactive

unreal
Quote:
I think I wrote to the wrong Paul Conrad
June 19, 2015 jacquifarmer1984

Dear Everybody

Kristen does not think that these Father Pauls are the same man:

http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/time_w...vice_1_1131959

http://www.cathedral-brentwood.org/blog-2/parish-team/

I did. So that was my mistake.

So I will remove the Father Paul posts.

And apologise to Simon Moules.

I’m sure as committed religious members of the community they will understand.

And now I can write to the right Father Paul at btconnect!

I’ll keep you posted.

Thanks, Kristen!

Jacqui

PS I hope I haven’t offended anybody but if I have, well, it’s their choice to take offence. And as far as I’m concerned, with this case – any publicity is good publicity! Maybe I ought to make mistakes more often…..
https://hampsteadresearch.wordpress....g-paul-Conrad/
It also seems she does not give a shit on the damage she is causing.
Some people will do anything it seems for attention.
What a sham

Last edited by baboshka1; 21-06-2015 at 08:15 AM.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2015, 08:31 AM   #18724
alf hearted
Banned

I don't know why Funny Farmer doesn't just issue a blanket statement that everyone is a satan-influenced pedo unless they've come forward to be be vetted by her crack team of Pedofinder Generals and been cleared of any involvement.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2015, 08:42 AM   #18725
baboshka1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
I don't know why Funny Farmer doesn't just issue a blanket statement that everyone is a satan-influenced pedo unless they've come forward to be be vetted by her crack team of Pedofinder Generals and been cleared of any involvement.

I am not sure which is more scarier JF or the people who listen to her and believe her
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2015, 09:33 AM   #18726
susan0207
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpon
I've met 3 different 'therapists', in their professional capacity, and they were all absolutely shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by midicon View Post
That explains a lot. I would suspect too that most of those on Hampstead research have met therapists in their 'professional' capacity. I would agree that they do not seem to have been 'helped' either.
Yes, the crew at hampsteadresearch seems to think they can comment on therapy issues:

(ps this is an example of some of the not-so-funny issues the crew at hoaxtead cover)

from charlotte ward and one of her associates:

Quote:
How the Hampstead case is helping people

June 13, 2015 jacquifarmer1984
Thanks to a regular, who explains how the Hampstead case, horrific as it is, is helping her help others:

...Then yesterday, someone shared with me about a person, they know, who is having difficulty with voices in their head,

certain memories, but didn’t understand fully….. I was able to give some useful advise and will follow that one up over the

next few weeks ( I think this is definitely connected with SRA).
https://hampsteadresearch.wordpress....elping-people/

A victim responded to this:

Quote:
A victim has contacted us in response to this disgraceful comment posted by Charlotte “Jacqui Farmer” Ward:

“Oh no! This makes me feel sick to my stomach, and here’s why:

A few years ago, I was having some mental health issues…depression and anxiety mostly, and sometimes a voice that told me

to just end it all, and I decided to get help. A friend at the time said she thought my symptoms might mean I’d been abused

as a child, which I didn’t believe…I had a happy childhood, for the most part, though my teen years were a bit difficult.

I was at university when the depression hit, and having trouble concentrating on my courses, so I went to the local

learning centre, where a counsellor (who I later found out was actually just an educational counsellor with no clinical

training at all) talked to me and agreed with my friend…she said the depression and the voices meant I’d been abused, that

my parents had allowed it to happen, or maybe they were even involved!

I was shocked, but I wasn’t a mental health professional, whereas she was…or so I thought. She told me she’d try

hypnotherapy on me, to “get at the buried memories” that I must be repressing….turned out I was a pretty good hypnotic

subject

I experienced the treatment sessions as kind of blurry nightmares, in which my granddad chased me with knives, screaming

that he’d slit my throat and drain my blood if he caught me…then there were people in black robes, and chanting, and my

granddad standing at a kind of altar with me on it. I hated these hypnosis sessions, because each time the pictures in my

head seemed to get worse and worse and I couldn’t stop them, and sometimes it felt like they were real.

But how could they be? My granddad was the love of my life when I was a little girl. He used to carry me on his shoulders,

he taught me to read, he used to take me fishing with him….he died when I was 10, and I cried for weeks. How could he have

done these terrible things? It just didn’t make sense to me, and I found my depression getting worse instead of better.

Diane, my therapist, assured me that “the unconscious mind doesn’t lie”…and she insisted that I keep going with the

hypnosis, no matter how painful and disorienting I found it. Then she told me that while I was hypnotised, I sometimes

talked to her in “different” voices, like I was someone else. She told me she thought I had multiple personality disorder.

Sometimes I’d come out of trance and find that she’d invited other people into her office to watch me, like I was a dancing

monkey or something.

I was getting worse and worse in my depression, and started thinking about killing myself by jumping off a high bridge near

my house. I can’t swim so I knew that when I hit the water I’d go under, no problem. Luckily for me, my roommate at the

time saw that I was in bad shape and took me to see a real therapist, with a real degree in psychology.

Long story short, it took months of work with her before the nightmares started going away, and I started to feel a bit

more like myself again. It was hard, but I started to realise that my first “therapist” had used me, and in doing that

she’d caused so much damage that I almost lost my life. She had her own agenda…and even although she didn’t know what she

was doing, she kept doing it anyway, with no regard for what it might mean to me.

The thought of this happening to other people who might be bamboozled into thinking they were “ritually abused” just makes

me ill…I really WAS abused, but it wasn’t by my parents or my granddad, it was by the unqualified, untrained woman who

thought she could mess around with my head and “help” me and nearly ended up killing me. Jacqui might mean well, but she

cannot be allowed to do this. Please, if anyone knows where she is or how to reach her, you MUST tell her that what she’s

planning is dangerous and could result in doing terrible damage.”
https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.c...victim-writes/

....this triggered a response from 'doctor joe'

Quote:
“Unfortunately this story is not unique and there are many unqualified – and even qualified – therapists who do more

damage than harm. It is a very dangerous profession, and the reason why any person in need and wanting therapy should be

aware of the rigorous training and personal therapy any psychotherapist with BACP or UKCP has to undertake, and of the

serious ethical issues considered and employed by professionals within these organisations today. Supervision is a

requirement of any therapist within these bodies, and they both have rigorous complaints procedures that do try to ensure

the safety of the client. Such considerations are given highest priority.

‘Jaqui’ in her article on Hampsteadresearch, promoting the idea that someone who is hearing voices could be an SRA victim

is an actual danger and threat to any such vulnerable person. Like a bad therapist, she could damage a person who might be

every fragile already, and who definitely does not need pushing over the edge with what is ‘her own stuff’. Which is

precisely why therapists have to undergo extensive personal therapy in order to be able to identify what’s what. Jaqui is

pushing her own shit onto other people here.”
https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.c...doctor-writes/

...which prompted this response :

Quote:
“I know that not all therapists are equally good and effective, but to put your faith in someone who just wants to

‘play doctor’ for the sake of proving that ‘SRA really exists’, or that ‘memories never lie’…it’s unethical and very very

dangerous.

If I were to do it again, I’d choose a therapist based on their qualifications, their experience with my kind of problems,

and their work environment (working under close supervision). Thank you for understanding.
https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.c...victim-writes/

from a comment on the same page:

Quote:
As for ‘Jacqui’…well, from what I’m reading here and on her blog, she’s pushing her own agenda, she’s got no experience at

anything other than some kind of ‘web analytics’, and she’s no more qualified to ‘help’ someone like me than she is to

attempt brain surgery.”
Please, anyone on DI with contact to Charlotte Ward and any others associated within the hampsteadresearch.wordpress.com blog, forward this to her and those very people to consider. I would do so myself, but it will be deleted in comments and forgotten.

However, it will stay up here.

Last edited by susan0207; 21-06-2015 at 09:42 AM.
susan0207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2015, 10:02 AM   #18727
agrona
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka1 View Post
I am not sure which is more scarier JF or the people who listen to her and believe her
Belinda is the expert, she manages to create hoaxes, these go back to the early 90's when she set up Iran Aid and managed to disappear 75 million pounds from the charity funds,out of the UK into a foreign bank account, she also took the Hollie Greig case to it's full potential, standing back latterly and watching her lackeys get arrested and imprisoned, whilst she walks away unscathed.

The Hampstead case is no different, she selects her foot soldier's carefully. Belinda will only 'employ ' minions who show signs of instability, or can be encouraged to disregard the law and repeat or publish anything they are told to.

JF -Charlotte Ward is no different. She has been selected by Belinda and Sabine for the same reasons. JF - CW clearly has no compunction in naming innocent people, which is why Robert Green was used by Belinda, in the Hollie Greig campaign, he also was willing to do the same.

You can see this too by the way Belinda used Neelu. The whole Hampstead campaign is being promoted by unstable people, which is clearly showing on HR from the rubbish JF is posting. Sending accusatory letters to random people, then announcing to the world, quite proudly that it was indeed not who she had meant to send it to, it was the wrong person!

Belinda and Sabine don't give a damn about it, as long as their backsides are safe, they will continue to destroy lives all the while they have unstable people willing to do their dirty work for them.
agrona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2015, 10:04 AM   #18728
rory123
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpon View Post
[COLOR="Green"]

Qualifications, in reality, often mean absolutely fuck all.
I've met 3 different 'therapists', in their professional capacity, and they were all absolutely shit. Other people I've known to be mental health 'therapists', I actually feel great concern for their patients/clients!
Conversely, there are lots of people who are extremely 'expert' at things that they have no formal qualifications for.
Why exactly were they shit?
rory123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2015, 10:33 AM   #18729
ledingue
Inactive

@Susan0207
Thanks for finding and copying those quotes. This is an extremely serious issue - the real danger of harm that Charlotte Ward ("Jacqui Farmer") may do to the vulnerable and unstable people she attracts and encourages.
She has a pathetic disclaimer on her blog sidebar saying "I am not suggesting you write to people I name because that could be harassment" whilst explicitly encouraging exactly that behaviour in her posts, day after day.

@Agrona
Do you think that Charlotte Ward was recruited by Belinda in the same way as Robert Green or is Charlotte perhaps more of a team member, a professional? It is highly probable from some evidence I've seen that Charlotte Ward was working on the Hollie Greig hoax as well, very much in the background.
Perhaps Ward is in Holland and the team figures this will present a protection from UK police action in much the same way that the abusive brainwashing of the children was done in Morocco. If that's the case then Charlotte Ward isn't so much being exploited by Belinda but is a professional member of the team. I suspect that Ray Savage also has a significant role on that team, he and Charlotte both have a history of infiltration work in the "conspiracy theory" field. I could be wrong but I see these four - McKenzie, McNeill, Ward/Alton & Savage as the key members, on the ground at least, of this psychological operations team targeting "alternative internet" activity. And Brian Gerrish works for them.
ledingue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2015, 10:57 AM   #18730
agrona
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledingue View Post
@Susan0207
Thanks for finding and copying those quotes. This is an extremely serious issue - the real danger of harm that Charlotte Ward ("Jacqui Farmer") may do to the vulnerable and unstable people she attracts and encourages.
She has a pathetic disclaimer on her blog sidebar saying "I am not suggesting you write to people I name because that could be harassment" whilst explicitly encouraging exactly that behaviour in her posts, day after day.

@Agrona
Do you think that Charlotte Ward was recruited by Belinda in the same way as Robert Green or is Charlotte perhaps more of a team member, a professional? It is highly probable from some evidence I've seen that Charlotte Ward was working on the Hollie Greig hoax as well, very much in the background.
Perhaps Ward is in Holland and the team figures this will present a protection from UK police action in much the same way that the abusive brainwashing of the children was done in Morocco. If that's the case then Charlotte Ward isn't so much being exploited by Belinda but is a professional member of the team. I suspect that Ray Savage also has a significant role on that team, he and Charlotte both have a history of infiltration work in the "conspiracy theory" field. I could be wrong but I see these four - McKenzie, McNeill, Ward/Alton & Savage as the key members, on the ground at least, of this psychological operations team targeting "alternative internet" activity. And Brian Gerrish works for them.
Could well be the case, not sure JF is the full shilling so she would fit into 'team' Belinda very well, and quite possibly selected a few years ago, so quite willing to join in the lunacy.
agrona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2015, 11:06 AM   #18731
ledingue
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrona View Post
Could well be the case, not sure JF is the full shilling so she would fit into 'team' Belinda very well, and quite possibly selected a few years ago, so quite willing to join in the lunacy.
I noticed that Charlotte shares a characteristic with Sabine: the ability to chat & smile, to befriend, out & out nutters (or more sympathetically, persons with severe psychological or mental health issues), to engage with extremist religious attitudes, far-out "spiritual" ideas, kooky "new-age" mumbo etc as well as being grounded in coherent technical analysis such as manipulation and exploitation of internet data. Apart from the technical aspects Belinda has this "net-casting" skill too.
As an aside both Charlotte Ward and Sabine Kurjo McNeill share a history of connection with the former Soviet Union. This is their common background that made them ideal recruits for British intelligence agencies. In Sabine's case it is more likely than not that she was already a trained agent in the DDR, as was her brother.
ledingue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2015, 11:10 AM   #18732
ponpon

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
Thanks.
Have read the thread from page 800 way back at beginning of May.
Your posts and research has been amazing.
Time consuming.
Argona was another one that done some amazing work, not seen her for 50 pages or so.
Quite incredible work though, thanks
Lots of surmising and reprinting stuff that other people have said, that's great work? Ok.

vvI'm not 'a Truther', I'm an individual.vv

Last edited by lobuk; 21-06-2015 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Housekeeping
ponpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2015, 11:16 AM   #18733
ponpon

Quote:
Susan has already gave a personal testimony that she was on the side of the believers at the beginning of this, which is good, she was concerned about abused children and wanted to get to the truth.
However she displayed a wonderful trait, and that trait being not to allow bias to get in the way of truth.
She was involved in the truth campaign but switched sides "not" out of naivety, but due to becoming aware of all the information.
I have read all the posts on this thread since page 750/800 and i can see that Susan and others are incredibally well informed and researched individuals that are "not" being biased and "do" know bothsides of the debate.
It is the very thing that made up "the hollie hoax team" which "was not" made up of a group of naive pranksters but was made up of an ex team of Brian Gerrish google hollie campaign believers that where probably the most well informed and well research group of individuals that the truth movement had regarding that subject at that time.
Therefor, i see no reason to believe that "anyone" is being "forced" to look the otherway.
Infact i get the impression that people like Susan and Argona/agrona could possibally enlighten some of your team/section with some facts that yous have left out in supporting your case.
Nobody that you are arguing/debating with on this thread is unaware of anything you know regarding this case.
Don't be blinded by a bit of quoting and academia, blackyblue, it's no reliable indication of intelligence, wisdom, or having got things right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by notbuyingit View Post
How do you know this? You are possibly basing your 'knowledge' on the Hollywood meme of hooded figures and burning candles placed in a pentagram. However, I am sure there are as many variations of practice of this heinous behaviour as there are participants. The term satanic (lower case s) is only an umbrella description for behaviour which involves sexual torture, ritual murders and organ harvesting. I think this case has all those elements. If you are of a religious persuasion it is feasible to conclude that such practices could only be committed under the influence of Satan and are therefore Satanic. This is why the group felt the need to hold a 'demon cleansing ceremony'. It is just a word but the practises are very real.
Very good point. I think people are being blinded/led/herded by the whole 'Satanic' and 'Satanic Panic' 'memes'.

Quote:
64 charges of violence.

Therefor certain people "on the side" of the children are campaigning for the children to be released and given back to a man that (a) has 64 charges of violence (b) would never be allowed a license to work with children (c) would never be applicable to adopt children (therefor could never be legally accepted as their legal guardian)

astonishing to find childs rights activists campaigning in the best interests of children for children to be re-united with a man of this calibre.

Not sure AC is even interested in the children.
Is it not the Mother he wants?

Does not strike me with his gelled slick black hair and bling as being a man that is overly interested in childrens welfare.
You're basing your assumption of how much he might care about the children on the way he looks??

Quote:
There shouldn't BE any sides! None of us know the truth, which is why we are engaged in discussion: to share information and ideas. Susan's opinions make her no more knowledegeable than you, me or anyone else! Everyone here has an opinion and therefore is biased to some extent. It is how some choose to present their arguments that disclose their integrity and intelligence and make their arguments null and void in my opinion.
EXACTLY, as usual, notbuyingit.

Old 21-06-2015, 11:18 AM   #18734
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
You're basing your assumption of how much he might care about the children on the way he looks??
AC based his impressions of the children's father on how he sounded in a skype call*. What's good for the goose, and that.

* nb. NOT what he actually said, but how he said it. If you want to know how I know this, it's because had RD actually said ANYTHING implicating his alleged activities, AC would have remembered it and mentioned it. That he didn't means he did make his pedo call based only on RD's tone of voice.

Last edited by i_am; 21-06-2015 at 12:55 PM.
Old 21-06-2015, 11:21 AM   #18735
ponpon

Quote:
IN THE FAMILY COURT
Sitting at the Royal Courts of Justice

Just reading through snippets of the judgement

It seems way before all the Satanic accusations began Abraham Christie already had form for abusive behaviour at the school.

It had also already been noted on school records there was concern regarding the welfare of the children.
The school were worried that the children were not being fed well at home, as the children concerned had been complaining of being hungry while at school.

with their father.
~(24)There was intermittent concern about P’s relationship with her mother and also that both children were presenting as and complaining of being hungry at school.
(25) In May 2014, after a period of renewed involvement by the London Borough of Camden, Mr Dearman had contact with the children for the first time since October 2013. In that same month, the mother met Abraham Christie.
(26) On 4 June 2014, there was a scene in the playground at Christchurch School when Mr Christie was collecting P and Q at the end of the school day. He was loud and aggressive, accusing the teachers of poisoning the children by giving them the food supplied at the school. By the middle of June, according to Ms Draper, Mr Christie was staying over at her home on two or three nights each week.

conclusion.
This is insanity.
The school have supplied the children with food because the children made complaints of being hungry and Mr Christie accuses the school of poisoning the children with food.

Did Mr Christie take the children to A&E like most normal caring fathers would if he believed the children he is caring for have been poisoned?
If not, then he should not be incare of children, if he believes children have been poisoned yet does not take them to receive medical attention immediately.
The school, it is said, 'supplied' the children, or child, with sugary sweets. Not 'food'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rory123 View Post
Has Abe's Rap Sheet surfaced yet?
Good question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rory123 View Post
Personally i couldn't give two flying figs about Ella appearing in porn, not really something i would be interested in watching to be honest.

I'm much more interested in the little Moroccan Man's criminal past.
The whole ED porn thing, is a huge and transparent smear attempt, in my opinion.

Quote:
Already picked over to the bare bones. I know it's new to you, but part of the reason this thread is so weighty is because of the repetition.
Yes. Something I'm now keen to avoid. It's pointless, it's all been said, unless anything 'new' appears.

Quote:
What you have observed was one of the first things i obsered too.

In the case of Abraham Christie shouting accusations at the school gates when Christ Church primary school fed his children/gf's children because the children were complaining of being hungry, and when Christie found out they had been feeding them, he accused them of poisoning the kids, yet did not take them to a doctor nor A&E to have it confirmed whether or not they had indeed been poisoned.

I know people on this thread will say "but it is a Satanic cult...even doctors and nurses are in on it...so Christie has nowhere to run...nowehere to hide".
Utter tripe.

He could take the two kids down to A&E and just tell staff that they are feeling unwell and displaying signs of sickness.
He does not even have to give a proper name.
He does not have to tell them that they are from Christ-church primary school and been poisoned by a Satanic cult.
If he just takes them to a hospital and simply says they are "unwell" the doctors and nurses without knowing anything about those kids, will be able to establish whether or not they have food poisoning.

In the case that he truelly believes the whole of Hamstead are in on it.
He has a car.
Jump in it, take them to A&E in a different city and dont tell them who u r
Oh for goodness' sake - AC was not saying they had 'food poisoning' as in salmonella or something. He was objecting to them ingesting refined sugar, against their mother's very sensible wishes!! Are you being serious with all this?

Last edited by ponpon; 21-06-2015 at 11:22 AM.
Old 21-06-2015, 11:30 AM   #18736
ponpon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharp View Post
I don't understand. What is your case ?
Don't hold your breath.

Quote:
'We' who are we?

Perhaps you could tell us more about that address. What research have you done, and what are your conclusions? Thanks.
Perhaps you could go and research it yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharp View Post
Ah, I was a bit slow there

You are right, I am not providing any facts of my own...I thought that this was a discussion forum for the facts that are already out there. I only joined in today because all I was seeing was subjective conjecture..

Really to have any sort of mature debate we should try and talk about facts. From where I'm sitting, ED and AC are hot topics of debate but somehow RD is a very sensitive topic? Why is that do you think?
Seems like a massive drive to demonise (no pun intended) certain parties.

Last edited by i_am; 21-06-2015 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Already answered
Old 21-06-2015, 11:36 AM   #18737
ponpon

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan0207 View Post
probable scenario: ella meets rich banker and sees opportunity for money, since he is loaded. gets on plane to uk with him. the rest is history.
Nice bit of painting there.

Quote:
Yep, guy is quite rich.
Wonder if this could have been a motive for a 64 times violent thug such as Christie?
Maybe thought Richie might be willing to pay to stop those allegations becoming public?
Or even pay him to get the hell out of his childrens lives?

I actually suspect Richie even less now.
It seems there was "huge" motive and insentive for what Christie was doing
Supposition.

Quote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ts-father.html

There you go.....I just cannot be bothered with your whinning any more.
That's not very nice. It's 'whining' by the way.

Quote:
He certainly did not want the children around....he just wanted Ella and her money. That is my opinion....
Sigh.

Quote:
by richie you mean ricky?

all i know is that he is an internet marketer and there is evidence online that this is what he is doing.

he was an actor and model in the past.

there is no evidence to suggest he has any kind of shady character in terms of criminal history, but plenty to suggest ella would like to paint him thus due to some kind of crazy fixation in wanting to punish him since they split, therefore the attempts to stop contact, which she admits in the secret tape i.e 'i tried to limit contact'.

yet what was the reason given for this, before the satanic story was concocted? some unreliable non evidence of her paying £80 and being given an automatic order from the court? meaning: nothing. some one sided sms texts not showing context? anyone with "issues" and I use this word deliberately, could do put that kind of non-evidence up. I suspect the only thing she could use to punish her former partner was the stopping of contact with the children, something she relentlessly pursued. How many court orders did ricky apply for and win? why did he have to keep reapplying? does it sound like he was not interested in his children, that he did not care greatly for them?

http://barristerblogger.com/2015/03/...the-credulous/

Lets consider the anecdotal evidence ella relates, even in her latest 'beyond belief' video: after visits with ricky, the children had tantrums, not wanting to go indoors, back home with her, after seeing their father. Does this not suggest a pre-verbal communication, ie literally kicking up about having to go home to HER, after experiencing a (loving?) relationship with HIM?
Your painting of ED as a vindictive, bitter, obsessed woman from hell, just does not match what I have observed of her calm personality and demeanour, with my own eyes.

Old 21-06-2015, 11:41 AM   #18738
ponpon

Quote:
OMG this is complete fabrication! The first RD new of any abuse allegations was when he turned up at the police station for interview. The family came back from Morocco and the evidence was taken to the police station. We know that AC did not hit the children before or after that holiday and armed with those allegations there is no way RD could have had contact with the children in the interim. That would make the sex in front of the kids also a lie. A woman who was offended by a dildo gift during her relationship with RD would participate in a sexual act in front of her kids? I am glad you qualified that with the words 'if true'. Sorry, but it certainly is not.
Smells like complete fabrication to me.

Quote:
You don't know any such thing. You have the statements of a woman with a massive axe to grind to go on and you are buying them hook, line and sinker. Just because she says she was offended about being given a dildo as a gift, it doesn't mean it is true. Not knowing the facts and doubting what you are being told is far more rational than not knowing the facts and believing everything you are told.
Proof, please?

Quote:
That Webre, w/e his name is, is one of the most gullible fuckwits I've ever encountered on the internets. Listening to him interviewing these people makes me want to reach through the screen and grab him by the throat. If he was pretending to believe these people he interviews in order to get them to commit themselves on audio/video, I'd be full of admiration for his schtick, but the guy actually believes every bit of bullshit thrown his way.
Strangely, I got the impression he didn't believe at least some of something, when I watched him on that interview ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledingue View Post
Lol ... that's quite a contortion of logic!

So if "Satan" (whatever that word is supposed to refer to I've no idea) is the driving force for evil acts then I guess you refer to an armed robbery as a "Satanic armed robbery" hahahaha
Or less funny: when a paedophile rapes a child this is a "Satanic" act? And thus all child sexual abuse is "Satanic child sexual abuse"???

"Why do YOU feel that the ritual has to involve invocation of the devil to be satanic"
Erm... because that's the definition of a "Satanic ritual"... the clue is in the words used.

As I said, you're fooling no one. This whole "Hampstead cult" noise is all complete and utter nonsense and demonstrably so.

Besides Belinda McKenzie's team the only people who appear to actually believe it are those with profound psychological issues like Neelu Berry, or those who've watched one sensationalist youtube video and enquired no further because they absolutely want it to be true. Which of those three categories do you belong to then?
Pushing that very strong message, very strongly and authoritatively again. Why?

Old 21-06-2015, 11:46 AM   #18739
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Proof, please?
It's as clear as the nose on your face, Ms I-know-better-than-3-therapists.

Last edited by alf hearted; 21-06-2015 at 11:46 AM.
Old 21-06-2015, 11:50 AM   #18740
ponpon

Quote:
It sounds like you have nothing original to say.
And what do you have to say that's original?

Quote:
Isn't that what Hamstead Research does? Whoever is posting on there seems quite comfortable doing it. We have seen the same stuff reposted over and over again. The blogger seems to sit all day and most of the night churning out bizarre articles. So you would agree that is extremely obsessive?
On the contrary, JF is posting new and different stuff most days. That's not to support or not support it, it's just a fact.
Obsessive, hmm, like all of the people that have been following this whole thing for months ..

Quote:
nothing original there either. except for the level of stupidity. now that IS original.

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.c...s-up-big-time/...as are the comments.
Yes you're right there about Hoaxtead, Susan. But in that case, why do you contribute to it?