Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 20-06-2015, 03:16 PM   #18681
i_am

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsharp View Post
I love this game of 'tag'.

Where: Russia? Is that the answer? Or do we have more specifics?

I know that WD was looking for a Russian bride. But I don't think it's been clarified how or where he actually met ED? Or am I terribly uninformed?
Yep, you missed a bit
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 03:18 PM   #18682
bsharp

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
Yep, you missed a bit
Aaahh...so where did they meet then?
bsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 03:22 PM   #18683
i_am

Quote:
Aaahh...so where did they meet then?
I don't know what else agrona may have seen but it was referred to in Newspaper articles,

See! I have been paying attention.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 03:23 PM   #18684
bsharp

Quote:
I don't know what else agrona may have seen but it was referred to in Newspaper articles,

Hmm... I haven't seen those articles but if Agrona is right I'll I'll..eat my hat !
Old 20-06-2015, 03:24 PM   #18685
agrona
Inactive

Quote:
I love this game of 'tag'.

Where: Russia? Is that the answer? Or do we have more specifics?

I know that WD was looking for a Russian bride. But I don't think it's been clarified how or where he actually met ED? Or am I terribly uninformed?
YES, it would appear not only have you been terribly uninformed/misinformed, you also just cannot be bothered to look for anything yourself.! I am not your PA or secretary, and the internet really is simple to use. Google it.

Perhaps in future before you accuse people of not telling the truth or insinuating they don't know what they are on about, you check your facts first.

Hope you have some salt and pepper for that dry tasteless hat

Last edited by agrona; 20-06-2015 at 03:25 PM. Reason: addition
agrona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 03:28 PM   #18686
susan0207
Inactive

probable scenario: ella meets rich banker and sees opportunity for money, since he is loaded. gets on plane to uk with him. the rest is history.

Last edited by susan0207; 20-06-2015 at 03:32 PM.
susan0207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 03:29 PM   #18687
blackyblue

Quote:
Thank you for that..I can see that point.

However, by only steeping the discussion in the ED/AC vs RD argument, might we all be missing other scenarios?

One question I've had for a while is how did ED and her first husband WD get together in the first place?
Hollywood? Roskov?

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 03:30 PM   #18688
agrona
Inactive

Quote:

Indeed you have
Old 20-06-2015, 03:30 PM   #18689
bsharp

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrona View Post
YES, it would appear not only have you been terribly uninformed/misinformed, you also just cannot be bothered to look for anything yourself.! I am not your PA or secretary, and the internet really is simple to use. Google it.

Perhaps in future before you accuse people of not telling the truth or insinuating they don't know what they are on about, you check your facts first.

Hope you have some salt and pepper for that dry tasteless hat
First things first - I'm still waiting for just one link to an article that states where/how ED and WD met. I have Googled it.

(By the way, I have done a lot of looking around where this case is concerned..so I don't appreciate your tone with me (as I mentioned when you first joined this thread).)

Last edited by bsharp; 20-06-2015 at 03:33 PM.
Old 20-06-2015, 03:31 PM   #18690
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan0207 View Post
probable scenario: ella meets rich banker and sees opportunity for money, since he is loaded. the rest is history.
Yep, guy is quite rich.
Wonder if this could have been a motive for a 64 times violent thug such as Christie?
Maybe thought Richie might be willing to pay to stop those allegations becoming public?
Or even pay him to get the hell out of his childrens lives?

I actually suspect Richie even less now.
It seems there was "huge" motive and insentive for what Christie was doing

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 20-06-2015 at 03:34 PM.
Old 20-06-2015, 03:35 PM   #18691
susan0207
Inactive

Quote:
First things first - I'm still waiting for just one link to an article that states where/how ED and WD met. I have Googled it.

(By the way, I have done a lot of looking around where this case is concerned..so I don't appreciate your tone with me (as I mentioned when you first joined this thread).)
here, take your pick. is it really beyond you to put into google: how did ella draper meet her husband?

https://www.google.hu/webhp?sourceid...0her%20husband

why do you expect such a service here?

i would understand if you had tried, and not found it, and then asked. but that could not be, as proven with my link.
Old 20-06-2015, 03:35 PM   #18692
agrona
Inactive

Quote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ts-father.html

There you go.....I just cannot be bothered with your whinning any more.
Old 20-06-2015, 03:38 PM   #18693
agrona
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
Yep, guy is quite rich.
Wonder if this could have been a motive for a 64 times violent thug such as Christie?
Maybe thought Richie might be willing to pay to stop those allegations becoming public?

He certainly did not want the children around....he just wanted Ella and her money. That is my opinion....
Old 20-06-2015, 03:41 PM   #18694
bsharp

Quote:
here, take your pick. is it really beyond you to put into google: how did ella draper meet her husband?

https://www.google.hu/webhp?sourceid...0her%20husband

why do you expect such a service here?

i would understand if you had tried, and not found it, and then asked. but that could not be, as proven with my link.

If you would READ my comments you will see that I said that I did do a search for it and got no answer to my question. Bizarrely you have also provided a link which still does not provide any answer to my question. You do realize that I am talking about WD and not RD, right ??

Last edited by bsharp; 20-06-2015 at 03:41 PM.
Old 20-06-2015, 03:42 PM   #18695
bsharp

Quote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ts-father.html

There you go.....I just cannot be bothered with your whinning any more.
Agrona...your link does not have the answer to my question. This is just getting BIZARRE now.

EDIT: OK Agrona.. I've gone through the article again and it DOES mention ED met WD in Moscow. Somehow I missed it which tells me I've been on the internet too much today. So you have my apologies for having missed that. I'm still after more information on that meeting but we are unlikely to get it.

Last edited by bsharp; 20-06-2015 at 03:46 PM.
Old 20-06-2015, 03:43 PM   #18696
blackyblue

I see from google that aangirfan claimed to have the answer but he was forced to remove the article via legal request.

But then i know that David Icke himself would not push aangirfan as a reliable source of truth.

If David Icke himself wonders what the hell i am on about, he can PM me and i will show him.

P.s see below.
Seems Agrona has found a link below from angirfan that has not been removed

Last edited by blackyblue; 20-06-2015 at 03:48 PM.
Old 20-06-2015, 03:45 PM   #18697
agrona
Inactive

Quote:
Agrona...your link does not have the answer to my question. This is just getting BIZARRE now.
Originally from the city of Rostov in southern Russia, Ella Draper — or Ella Gareeva as she then was — attended Moscow State University, where she graduated with a masters degree in history of art.

It was in Moscow in the Nineties that she met a British banker who would become her first husband. She became pregnant and moved to Britain around 17 years ago to raise their son; he still lives with his father in the Home Counties. The marriage eventually ended, but she kept her married name and went on to have two children with the actor Ricky Dearman.

and this from Aggrifan

"Originally from the city of Rostov in southern Russia, Ella Draper - or Ella Gareeva as she then was - attended Moscow State University, where she graduated with a masters degree in history of art.

"It was in Moscow in the Nineties that she met a British banker who would become her first husband (Mr Draper).

"She became pregnant and moved to Britain around 17 years ago to raise their son; he still lives with his father (Mr Draper) in the Home Counties.

"The marriage eventually ended, but she kept her married name and went on to have two children with the actor Ricky Dearman.
Old 20-06-2015, 03:49 PM   #18698
bsharp

Quote:
Originally from the city of Rostov in southern Russia, Ella Draper — or Ella Gareeva as she then was — attended Moscow State University, where she graduated with a masters degree in history of art.

It was in Moscow in the Nineties that she met a British banker who would become her first husband. She became pregnant and moved to Britain around 17 years ago to raise their son; he still lives with his father in the Home Counties. The marriage eventually ended, but she kept her married name and went on to have two children with the actor Ricky Dearman.

and this from Aggrifan

"Originally from the city of Rostov in southern Russia, Ella Draper - or Ella Gareeva as she then was - attended Moscow State University, where she graduated with a masters degree in history of art.

"It was in Moscow in the Nineties that she met a British banker who would become her first husband (Mr Draper).

"She became pregnant and moved to Britain around 17 years ago to raise their son; he still lives with his father (Mr Draper) in the Home Counties.

"The marriage eventually ended, but she kept her married name and went on to have two children with the actor Ricky Dearman.

Thanks Agrona. I am signing off for today.
Old 20-06-2015, 04:04 PM   #18699
susan0207
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
Yep, guy is quite rich.

by richie you mean ricky?

all i know is that he is an internet marketer and there is evidence online that this is what he is doing.

he was an actor and model in the past.

there is no evidence to suggest he has any kind of shady character in terms of criminal history, but plenty to suggest ella would like to paint him thus due to some kind of crazy fixation in wanting to punish him since they split, therefore the attempts to stop contact, which she admits in the secret tape i.e 'i tried to limit contact'.

yet what was the reason given for this, before the satanic story was concocted? some unreliable non evidence of her paying £80 and being given an automatic order from the court? meaning: nothing. some one sided sms texts not showing context? anyone with "issues" and I use this word deliberately, could do put that kind of non-evidence up. I suspect the only thing she could use to punish her former partner was the stopping of contact with the children, something she relentlessly pursued. How many court orders did ricky apply for and win? why did he have to keep reapplying? does it sound like he was not interested in his children, that he did not care greatly for them?

Quote:
She had been separated from their father, Ricky Dearman, for several years. She had alleged that he had been violent towards her, and had taken out a non-molestation injunction against him (such an injunction does not require proof of violence). For his part, Mr Dearman had had endless problems getting contact with the children and the contact dispute had drifted through seven different judges and nine court hearings with no resolution.
http://barristerblogger.com/2015/03/...the-credulous/

Lets consider the anecdotal evidence ella relates, even in her latest 'beyond belief' video: after visits with ricky, the children had tantrums, not wanting to go indoors, back home with her, after seeing their father. Does this not suggest a pre-verbal communication, ie literally kicking up about having to go home to HER, after experiencing a (loving?) relationship with HIM?
Old 20-06-2015, 04:15 PM   #18700
blackyblue

Quote:
by richie you mean ricky?

all i know is that he is an internet marketer and there is evidence online that this is what he is doing.

he was an actor and model in the past.

there is no evidence to suggest he has any kind of shady character in terms of criminal history, but plenty to suggest ella would like to paint him thus due to some kind of crazy fixation in wanting to punish him since they split, therefore the attempts to stop contact, which she admits in the secret tape i.e 'i tried to limit contact'.

yet what was the reason given for this, before the satanic story was concocted? some unreliable non evidence of her paying £80 and being given an automatic order from the court? meaning: nothing. some one sided sms texts not showing context? anyone with "issues" and I use this word deliberately, could do put that kind of non-evidence up. I suspect the only thing she could use to punish her former partner was the stopping of contact with the children, something she relentlessly pursued. How many court orders did ricky apply for and win? why did he have to keep reapplying? does it sound like he was not interested in his children, that he did not care greatly for them?

http://barristerblogger.com/2015/03/...the-credulous/

Lets consider the anecdotal evidence ella relates, even in her latest 'beyond belief' video: after visits with ricky, the children had tantrums, not wanting to go indoors, back home with her, after seeing their father. Does this not suggest a pre-verbal communication, ie literally kicking up about having to go home to HER, after experiencing a (loving?) relationship with HIM?
Certainly does not seem to be much evidence against "Ricky" does there?
His children "allegedly" even told him that Ella & Abraham had even had sex infront of them.

I imagine, if true, this was quite a heart wrenching time for Ricky.

I do believe that for an adult couple to knowingly perform a sexual act in the presence of minors "is" classed as child sexual abuse.

Perhaps had Ricky been more devious and quick thinking he might have gotten this admission recorded on his phone.
But its not the first thing i would think of doing either.
My first reaction one be one of shock, not lets get this on record

Last edited by blackyblue; 20-06-2015 at 04:18 PM.