Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 04-06-2017, 09:00 PM   #241
scouse22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
yes you are right more people are getting pissed and I believe it's important we get pissed at the right people

getting pissed at people who are ''just doing their job'' isn't going to help as by the very definition they are not making the decisions

in fact as Icke has been pointing out for years those people will be changed by the tip toe totalitarianism just the same as every one else

I will come back to this in a bit I like taking to reasonable people but I have to do some work lol ( I am not an anarchist in the sense I refuse to contribute to society , I do see a way out of this and it doesn't mean we have to burn the world down )
I agree at not giving aggro at people just doing their jobs, if they are in a really bad job you can help persuade them to find something less immoral but on the whole totally agree even majorly corrupt careers (banking politicans etc etc) at the lower levels are normal jobs that in todays society are needed so no need to go mental at the lower people. Most careers only become corrupt and immoral at the higher levels that most will never meet nor achieve.

Even the army as an example, sure they may fight immoral wars (set by higher ups) but we need an army. Ye the world should all be wonderful and peaceful, realistically though it isn't and you need a strong army as a deterrent. On that point alone i never criticise armed forces i only hope they do their best to avoid needless casualties.

I remember watching a video of a helicopter crew from america gunning down civilians, i was sat there thinking they are in a war zone so naturally you take less risks, the problem there was no strong leader in the group to calm the situation and assess it. They were not evil people just no leader or if there was a leader on board he was a poor one can't remember.

Which brings me back to political parties and their leaders. IMO every MP should be a confident leader the political leaders we have now should have devolved power and become the head spokesman (most confident public speaker). To me it worries me that as a country we can only come up with a few potential leaders to be in government, government should be full of them.
scouse22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 01:04 PM   #242
thee_doctor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMTsRhlIC7M

Theresa May is a THREAT!!
Old 05-06-2017, 10:49 PM   #243
thee_doctor

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/post...ail/story.html

Postal ballot papers 'have gone missing' in Plymouth
Read more at http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/post...CW3BKxzTdEg.99
Old 06-06-2017, 12:41 AM   #244
monklink

I found this update on the van full of ballots that went missing in 2015 due for Hastings area.
https://controversialink.wordpress.c...en-from-essex/
Apparently the van was up for sale, but no word on what happened to the 200,000 missing ballots. Might they of been used?

This was Amber's constituency BTW.
monklink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 08:58 AM   #245
iamawaveofthesea

It's looking like the tories are going to throw the election to labour so that they can derail brexit

next the euro-bankers will roll out what they have done in greece and economically destroy this country to 'liberalise it' ie extract its wealth and sell off its assets on the cheap in firesales to the global investors (the top 0.01%)

we will be greece mark 2 and the rothschild-soros-progressives will dance a jig on our grave until they realise what they have done as reality bites (helped to build their own prison)

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-06-2017 at 09:00 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 09:54 AM   #246
alfredo79

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
It's looking like the tories are going to throw the election to labour so that they can derail brexit

next the euro-bankers will roll out what they have done in greece and economically destroy this country to 'liberalise it' ie extract its wealth and sell off its assets on the cheap in firesales to the global investors (the top 0.01%)

we will be greece mark 2 and the rothschild-soros-progressives will dance a jig on our grave until they realise what they have done as reality bites (helped to build their own prison)
By now this electoral appointmens are becoming a night where all of the cows are black. I don't understand a cock anymore. Blackmails, dark moves, smoke and mirrors, terroristic attacks, autogoals ... A fucking mess wich shows that pheraps it's betters to remain undiferent.
alfredo79 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 10:04 AM   #247
ivand

Im gonna follow the ballot boxes from the voting station to the counting station to make sure they are not fiddled with. I urge others to do the same to stop this election been stolen. The spooks are gonna try swing it, this is the national security of the country at risk and they will stop at nothing.
ivand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 10:06 AM   #248
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo79 View Post
By now this electoral appointmens are becoming a night where all of the cows are black. I don't understand a cock anymore. Blackmails, dark moves, smoke and mirrors, terroristic attacks, autogoals ... A fucking mess wich shows that pheraps it's betters to remain undiferent.
It's all pretty simple really....the el-ite bloodlines who own the hundred or so multi-national corporations that dominate the global economy want to be able to exercise total political control over the entire global population

They envision achieving this through debt enslavement whilst they build an increasingly globalised governmental infrastructure which they will control from the centre; lets call their central control the: politburo. They already have a lot of practise at this for example they control the central banks of the world through their central banking headquarters in the Bank for international settlements in basel switzerland

Their vision for humanity is to have a centrally controlled economy where they dictate everything down to everyone from the top; this approach is called a 'command and control' economy and it is what most people mean when they use the term 'communism'

The problem with this approach is that human beings do this little thing called 'thinking for themselves' and they like to be able to come up with their own ideas and ways of doing things

A central politburo however cannot allow that to occur because individual expression can challenge and disrupt their command and control economy so in order to prevent any individual endevour on the part of the general populace they must REPRESS them

They do this by building powerful state apparatus that is not only able to surveill (observe) the public at all times in order to be on the constant look out for any signs of individual expression or thought or word or deed but which is also able to then take action to suppress it. This is then done by hired goons known as a 'police state'

if it becomes difficult to convince humans to police other humans the technology is now coming into existence where robots will be programmable to not only observe humans at all times but to physically police them too

So what we are really talking about here is the total destruction of human individuality enabled through increasingly intrusive technology

The political class is largely funded and promoted into power and then sustained within the system by the wealthy corporate-fascists who have this centralised vision for the world and as a result the political class become a public expression of the corporate-fascists and manage the transition towards their planned society for them but without admitting what the long term plan is to the public

Many progressives no doubt think that they are working towards a better society but what i'm trying to point out to people is that the technology is currently controlled by the corporate-fascists and they do not intend to use it to build a better society so in my view the progressives are being incredibly naive by enabling certain policies that will hand greater powers to the state and therefore to the corporate-fascists who currently control the state

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-06-2017 at 10:27 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 12:00 PM   #249
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivand View Post
Im gonna follow the ballot boxes from the voting station to the counting station to make sure they are not fiddled with. I urge others to do the same to stop this election been stolen. The spooks are gonna try swing it, this is the national security of the country at risk and they will stop at nothing.
wouldn't waste your time mate.