Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 03-11-2014, 12:03 PM   #41
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
I'm glad i read that. I believe this wholeheartedly. I will say something, the moment you accept the above, is also when those entities ramp up their aggressiveness towards you.....

I've recently given up something I've done since I was a teenager -- pot smoking. I realized a few months ago that while it is an herb, it also lowers your vibrational field and makes you weak while you're stoned. I'm only speaking from my own perspective, not for anyone else.

I'm just quietly dealing with a lot of weirdness. I have been attacked in my dreams, I have been attacked in real life by people who were hateful towards me for the strangest of reasons. Not physically, but emotionally, personally, and spiritually..... it's been going on for years. I keep battling. I keep winning in small ways, but it's taken it's toll.

Oh well.....
I agree with you on ramping up.
I think I used to be involved with black magic and probably on satan's path but this life I am walking on the other side of the road. All my life, it has been hell. Strangers literally hate me even beore I open my mouth.

Yes, it has taken toll and I hate this world and I am determined not to come back here. Nothing good is here.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2015, 05:43 AM   #42
blackjack77

Excellent thread, Princess. This is a very deep and important topic.
Old 27-01-2015, 11:22 AM   #43
princessofwands

thank you, Blackjack.

I came across a great thread on Project Avalon which is about the frequency that we're emitting, and this has great relevance to the entities that we invite into our auras, and which we then project out to create our reality.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...bout-Frequency

princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2015, 12:38 PM   #44
swamideva

Excellent thread.

If we were more aware and knew of the consequences of our actions we would stop.

This may also be of interest as it is related in a different way.

Soul Contract Revocations
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2015, 03:23 PM   #45
princessofwands

Thank you Swami, and wow, what a cornucopia of banishing spells you just posted!

Some of those, according to what one feels most strongly about, could be read aloud with real passion and whatever ritualistic activity one wanted to add to them, like drawing a flaming 5-pointed star (always point upright) in the air.

A couple that stand out for this thread -

I hereby demand the instant removal of all broadcast based psychic parasites and their propagation and harvesting system that creates herds of psychic parasites.

I revoke all contracts that use my life force as a false-form of consent for the propagation and spreading of psychic parasite with all my DNA soul relations.

All contracts probably involve the insertion of certain thought-forms into our auric space, which are going to animate themselves with the energies of the matrix and make sure the contract is kept to. Many of them are clearly to our utmost detriment as Souls and as the human race; in fact many are designed to cater to our animal/reptilian side and prevent our evolution.
Old 27-01-2015, 11:27 PM   #46
fishonwheels

Well

Well

Well...

And I thought I was the only one around who ever been "cursed" by determined ppl.*

*Btw I was referring to what went on since 2007 but I just don't react the same way anymore. What I'm grappling with now has more to do with real ppl psychically harassing me. Someone contacted me just now pretending to be someone I was talking to in a remote viewing thread rotflmfao. Last night the same person pretended to be someone else... Too funny.

Last edited by fishonwheels; 28-01-2015 at 12:00 AM.
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 12:18 AM   #47
fishonwheels

Default self quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishonwheels View Post
Well

Well

Well...

And I thought I was the only one around who ever been "cursed" by determined ppl.*

*Btw I was referring to what went on since 2007 but I just don't react the same way anymore. What I'm grappling with now has more to do with real ppl psychically harassing me. Someone contacted me just now pretending to be someone I was talking to in a remote viewing thread rotflmfao. Last night the same person pretended to be someone else... Too funny.
Contact ceased after i called the person out publicly last night. Same happened just now. I see how it is buddy...well congrats.

Last edited by fishonwheels; 28-01-2015 at 12:19 AM.
Old 28-01-2015, 09:17 AM   #48
princessofwands

Well that's good, fishonwheels, getting clarity into all our interactions with people is a good thing.

Here's some inspiration for today .....

"When you harbour thoughts and feelings that are selfish, unfair and wicked, it is as if you are taking in food from the lower regions of life. By accepting them into yourself, you strengthen them, and because these thoughts and feelings also send out waves that spread, you also project unhealthy substances, and anyone who has descended to that level of consciousness, and even entities in hell, will feed on these. Whereas if you try hard to keep your thoughts and feelings harmonious and full of light, not only do you link yourself to higher entities, but this divine food will also go to nourish creatures of light, and then you will live in them, because you will have fed them. So be careful, in the knowledge that it depends entirely on you what kind of food you are going to receive and what kind you will give."

Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov

Old 28-01-2015, 09:32 AM   #49
swamideva

Good advice.

Quote:
Desiderata

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant; they too have their story.
Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit.
If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter;
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
Keep interested in your career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs; for the world is full of trickery.
But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals;
and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself.
Especially, do not feign affection.
Neither be critical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness. Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be,
and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy.

Found In Old St. Paul's Church, Baltimore 1692 '

swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2015, 06:17 PM   #50
princessofwands

Truly lovely, Swami, thank you so much for posting that. :luv:
Old 28-01-2015, 07:41 PM   #51
fishonwheels

Default read this

from top to bottom.

https://deniselefay.wordpress.com/ca...ntitiesaliens/

I'm on the fence about the "light vs dark" stuff but this is bang on the money otherwise. It aint u, it's what playing out through u and them. Was researching psychic protection last night and this came up first.
Old 29-01-2015, 01:12 PM   #52
princessofwands

Thank you very much fishonwheels and I have read it from top to bottom... or so it seems because the page just keeps on elongating and I think I will need to have some more goes at it.

There are lots of good ideas in Denise's articles, especially about focussing forwards on what we want so we are not always glancing backwards and focussing on the chaos that other-dimensional forces are throwing in our path, and thus failing to evolve and get to where we want to be...

I started to cut and paste some parts of her articles till I saw her copyright notice so I won't do that.

But it's all a good read!
Old 29-01-2015, 02:13 PM   #53
princessofwands

If you go down far enough you will reach this post of Denise's that I will copy in its entirety as it is all about the subject of this thread.

Etheric Attachments & Possessions

MAY 26, 2010 21 COMMENTS

This is another one of those topics that isn’t openly discussed much, if at all, by most Lightworkers. If you’ve read A Lightworker’s Mission: The Journey Through Polarity Resolution (2010) then you know that I talked a lot about the Dark side of being a First Wave Lightworker Starseed as well as the Light side. Typically, the fluffies don’t want to go there or acknowledge that there even is a Dark, negative side within the old lower polarized 3D world. I know from plenty of personal experience over the decades that encounters with the Dark and negative simply goes with the territory of being a Lightworker, Lightwarrior within duality and a polarized world.

I’ve said before that I’ve had plenty of contact, conscious interactions, and conscious dream or out-of-body interactions, battles as in psychic attacks, plus potent and impressive learning’s at the hands of dedicated negative Dark nonphysical, nonhuman, beings/entities/demons etc. They have taught me a lot during my lifetime and, believe it or not, I am grateful because I know that level of energy and consciousness and how it functions very well now. (Fluffies don’t and that’s why they can be easily tricked or fooled by certain channeled messages, certain information, people and such.)

I can instantly detect Dark, evil, negative self-focused energies in multiple dimensions, in humans and nonphysical, non-human beings from just a tiny bit of negativity, to the OMFG run for your life!!! amounts of it. And just like with the Light or higher frequency side, there are very distinct characteristics and ways in which negative non-physical beings and negatively focused humans function, act, think and perceive. If you’re familiar with this you can spot and feel them a mile away…and they can do the same with your Light-filled, bright n’ shiny ass too remember! We Lghtworkers/Lightwarriors/Starseeds/ Wayshowers/Indigos literally glow in the Dark so don’t forget that important fact.

As you read this next part please remember that I’ve always been psychic/clairvoyant/empathic etc., so for me it’s not that big of a deal when I clairvoyantly See something that is really different, weird, scary or shocking—or on the other end of the spectrum—see Beings/ETs/lifeforms that vibrate very high and are amazingly beautiful.

Last month I was driving home from shopping and there was a man who looked to be in his twenties walking on the sidewalk heading towards me. At first I thought he was a monster, a Dark negative non-human something off to my right side of the road. In the next second I realized it was a human man walking on the sidewalk. The next thing I automatically do when I See dual, superimposed images like this is to discern and switch into higher viewing and sensing mode and look, feel, and sense whatever it is that’s more than what it first appeared to be.

Once I shifted my level of perception in this way I could easily see and feel that the man was possessed by a lowly, Dark negatively charged and focused non-physical being. (I am not talking about dead humans or “ghosts” but about other non-physical, non-human beings/entities/demons etc.) He was another human who had—for whatever his personal reasons—checked out years ago and because of that he’d allowed a non-physical Dark negative parasite being to etherically attach itself to him. This was why I saw two beings; the etheric monster looking entity, and secondly, the physical and more dense human male.

If you can see clairvoyantly then you know that Dark, negative, other-dimensional beings/entities are often seen as transparent layers—like onion skins—on top of the physical dense human’s body. You can see the physical human, but you can also see any non-physical, non-human, other-dimensional being/entity that has attached itself to that human and usually why. The why is usually always the same. The human vacated their body for whatever their personal reason(s) (extended alcohol use, pharmaceutical and/or illegal drug use, sudden shock or trauma, extreme fear, war or fighting traumas, fractures of the personality in some people etc.) When a human repeatedly exists their body to intentionally get drunk, super high or “wasted“, or some other form of personality fracture due to any number of severe emotional shock/trauma type events, they literally open their energetic front door, leave the lights on inside and walk away. When a person repeatedly, and for extended periods of time does this, they are easily seen and felt by the negative lower frequency non-physical beings/entities and many of them simply walk in that wide open front door and take up residence etherically. It’s that easy and fast for us to unknowingly allow lower nonphysical beings/entities into our lives, our physical and energetic spaces, our physical homes, our consciousness and all of our bodies.

In years and decades past I’ve felt negative little Dark shits as I call them (those numerous less developed negative Dark energies and beings — not the big, well-developed negative Alien beings, demons etc.), trying to attach to me when I’ve suddenly become frightened or surprised by something in the physical world…like a driver running a red light. Talk about having to learn how to maintain a higher frequency while still surrounded in the old lower 3D world by these negatively charged, negatively focused beings! [See A Lightworker’s Mission: The Journey Through Polarity Resolution to read about and see an illustration of one of my most severe demonic attacks from 2000–2004.]

In other words, if you want out of your body, know that something pretty negative is more than ready and willing to get in, attach, stay and run and manipulate your life, your mental focus, your emotions and everything else that it can. This is why trying to get out of our bodies holds a big risk in polarized lower 3D; there’s often something Dark very ready to attach itself energetically and then screw with not only you, but as many other people in your life as it can. These etheric beings are like etheric viruses and parasites and it’s much more difficult to get rid of one once it’s attached itself to someone. Just like you wouldn’t go into certain neighborhoods because some of them are very dangerous and not a match to you and your energies and consciousness, the very same thing applies to these non-physical neighborhoods! There are certain lower frequency ranges (these non-physical neighborhoods) where matching or like-beings exist, and if you wander into that lower frequency range, that lower vibrating neighborhood, then you need to know that the locals will see and feel you immediately and they will try to walk in your front door (any energetic, etheric opening you’ve got), attach them-self to you and take over you and your life. So instead of just getting out of your body for a while for whatever your reasons, you often risk becoming a lifelong puppet to one of these negative etheric beings/entities.

So why am I talking about this ugliness now at this late date within the Ascension Process? Have you watched the world and local news lately?! Because there is a growing shit-storm of this type of thing happening now (and has been for years) and I believe it will continue to increase with the “falling” of the old lower patriarchal world of duality and all of its systems, beliefs, money, power, consciousness etc. As that old lower polarized world reality continues to disintegrate and die away, many people around the planet who don’t know about the current ascension or compressed evolutionary process and dimensional shift and are not living this process but clinging desperately to the old lower ways and consciousness, those people will become increasingly frightened, angry, worried, hateful, imbalanced mentally and emotionally and wide open energetically. That along with the Dark negative beings losing the planet will cause an increase in these types of etheric attachments and/or possessions. I clairvoyantly saw this time and phase we’re in now way back in the mid 1970’s. It was not pleasant seeing so many people producing so much fear, hate, insanity, emotional and mental imbalances and opening themselves in different ways — intentionally through escapism tools such as drugs and alcohol, but also just through fear and fragmenting themselves and general stupidity and/or lack of awareness.

I do not want to frighten anyone reading this or to produce any lower frequency energies either but this information needs to finally be talked about so that you’ll know that “crazy person”, or that angry, violent, emotionally imbalanced person loosing it over there is most likely controlled and operated by an unseen negative entity. We cannot assume that we’re only dealing with a disgruntled, fearful or angry human at this point. We’ve got to consider the possibility that they’ve got unseen negative company pouring gas on a fire to produce more energetic flames/fuel in more people to feed off from. This is how this negative stuff works, and we’ve reached the point in the Ascension Process where we need to stay out of the line of fire sometimes. That’s not a problem if you are vibrating within a higher and faster frequency range—which you are because you’re reading this! But this is a reminder, a psychic heads-up that this sort of separating of the planetary wheat from the chaff is part of the ascension process. Keep your eye and High Heart on the end results and within the energetic eye of the storm and don’t allow yourself to fall back down (or be pulled) into the old lower world and all of its current craziness and fear and you’ll be just fine no matter what.

Denise

May 26, 2010

Copyright Denise Le Fay and TRANSITIONS, 2010–2013. All Rights Reserved.

https://deniselefay.wordpress.com/

Last edited by princessofwands; 29-01-2015 at 02:16 PM.
Old 29-01-2015, 08:25 PM   #54
1zenith
Banned

Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
Back in 1968, the seer Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov was talking about the entities in the dimension right next to us, the lower astral. They are written about in his book The Key to the Problems of Existence (vol 11 of complete works). The book is about the clash within us of the Personality and the Individuality (the soul) and in these clips, he urges us to beware of the astral entities that can take control of our personality without us really being aware of it. We become 'them', or they become 'us' and then we follow their desires and longings.

"We often believe we are being inspired from above, when it is really only the personality trying to lure us into trouble. The individuality does its best to warn us of the consequences of listening to the personality, the inevitable consequences, but we prefer not to hear. That is the reason we should learn to observe ourselves all the time, ceaselessly inspecting each idea, each desire and impulse that occurs to us in order to determine their nature and the nature of the consequences entailed".

"A man thinks for instance, that he is the one to benefit when he satisfies his lower desires, but it is not so. It is other entities, whichever ones he has chosen to work for who benefit, but he does not see this until later, too late, when he has lost all his joy, his strength, his inspiration. The time comes when he realizes that he has spent his whole life working not for himself but for the personality and its friends, myriad invisible entities that surround him without his knowing it, feeding on him as he gratifies their wishes. Then also comes the realization that he has left the immortal part of his being, his higher Self, to starve to death."

"Many entities feast on humans, too many to describe here. We have inherited them along with other things from the past and we drag them around with us as generations have done before us. If we could only see these entities, we would stop letting them take advantage of us and start working for beneficient creatures, the ones who would, on the contrary, increase our wealth and power, our real heritage."

"Anyone who learns to observe himself discovers that after giving in to his desires, he feels robbed of all strength, lucidity, peace of mind... proving that others, not we, are the ones to benefit from our lower actions. If we were clairvoyant, we would see millions and millions of entities who use us as they will, robbing us of our energy. I met a writer once who had an exaggerated idea of his importance as a result of having had a novel published, and I touched on this question of man and his two natures, divine and animal. When he heard me say that creatures in the invisible world treat humans the way humans have always treated animals, he became highly indignant; “What nonsense!” he cried, “I don't beleive a word of it”. I stared at him thinking that for a writer of note he was not terribly perspicacious, for what I had said was true. Men consider it perfectly normal to make slaves of animals, to skin them and sell their furs, kill them and sell their meat, without asking the animal's opinion! If they did, animals would have a lot to say on the subject of human cruelty and injustice. Is it then so incredible for other creatures to treat us the same way? Is it not logical? We are thrown a scrap to eat, we are used to labour in the fields, and in the end we are cut up into ham and sausages for supper! If we could see into the invisible world we would realize that all the nations, peoples and tribes of the world's history are represented, some of whom have little or no regard for humans and use them as we use animals... they drive them too hard, they sell them and skin them and kill them and devour them. This will one day be a recognized fact... in the meanwhile you have the privilege of being the first to know."

"Morally therefore, we could say that those who choose the downward path, the personality and its weaknesses, disorder and chaos, are in fact choosing death and destruction. Little by little they are forced to disappear, they die because they are too tightly jammed together where there is no room: at the bottom of the inverted cone... where they can neither move nor breathe. The way of individuality, the ascending path, gives them more and more freedom as they climb into the vast regions of space. All truly intelligent people choose that path, in order to avoid colliding with others and creating situations in which they are wounded and wound others. The alternative is to climb high into unlimited space and... freedom. The path leading downward limits one more and more until there is no alternative to destroying one another in the fight for space which is so vital."

"If you try living for a day or two in complete chaos, you will see that one by one all your luminous, positive and beneficient forces leave you, while other, negative presences take their place: you find yourself in the dark, weighed down, uninspired and rigid. When you feel that way, you can be sure (it is a warning) that the space around you is shrinking".

Another person who wrote about this influence from the next dimension was Robert Monroe, in Journeys Out of the Body.

"....the areas of Locale II "nearest" the physical world (in vibratory frequency?) are peopled for the most part with insane or near-insane, emotionally driven beings. For the most part, this seems to be true. They include those alive but asleep or drugged and out in their Second Bodies, and quite probably those who are "dead" but still emotionally driven. There is evidence to support the former, and the latter seems probable. This near area, quite understandably, is not a pleasant place to be. It is a level or plane where you "belong" until you learn better. I don't know what happens to those who don't learn. Perhaps they stay there forever. The moment you disassociate from the physical via the Second Body, you are on the fringes of this close-by section of Locale II. It is here that one meets all sorts of disjointed personalities and animate beings".

And another book, Operators and Things by Barbara O'Brien (subtitled the Inner Life of a Schizophrenic) describes how the author starts to perceive a number of personalities around her, in her bedroom, following her on the bus, basically 'operating' her personality. Humans are called the Things. One of them speaks to her -

"All people like you are Things to us - Things whose minds can be read and whose thoughts can be initiated and whose actions can be motivated...it goes on all the time. These is some, but far less, freewill than you imagine. A Thing does what some Operator wants it to do, only it remains under the impression that its thoughts originate in its own mind."

At one point, he explains that a kind of game is going on, to collect as many emotional 'points' as you can, by stirring up an emotional situation.

The operators in this book come across to me as sub-personalities, archetypes. The sane, sensible one, the crazy one, etc. You could correlate these to the astrological influences of (say) Saturn, or Uranus. Different operators activate us at different times.

When I read about people who have lost their minds to dementia, and I read that a formerly placid, pleasant and loving person has now become an angry, swearing, agitated person, I really wonder whether the loss of the conscious mind has allowed the personality's natural barriers to be breached and a different Operator to take over.

We all need to understand that if we are not in conscious control of our thoughts, feelings and actions, it's possible that some other Operator will move in and occupy our auric field and subtly direct the things that we choose to do.

Think about when you seem to 'lose it' and a wave of anger, or desire, or out-of-character behaviour comes over you. Is it really 'you'? Is it your Individuality (soul), is it your regular personality self (possibly controlled on a regular basis by some entity) or is it a temporary influence by some entity that in your moment of depression, or other low-vibrating emotion, has "hopped on board", and is trying you out as a Thing to operate?

Self-observation and holding yourself on as high a frequency as possible is the key.

"""All people like you are Things to us - Things whose minds can be read and whose thoughts can be initiated and whose actions can be motivated...it goes on all the time. These is some, but far less, freewill than you imagine. A Thing does what some Operator wants it to do, only it remains under the impression that its thoughts originate in its own mind."""

That is 4D reptilians talking to the scizoid woman.

Last edited by 1zenith; 29-01-2015 at 08:27 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2015, 09:45 PM   #55
fishonwheels

Princessofwands are you familiar at all with human originated attacks, which I think Ronisron was indeed experiencing? It's sort of like the "evil eye" in its mechanics and ppl even do this unconsciously though it can be more potent when directed and methodical which perfectly describes what I've been experiencing on this board from some and ever since I began posting about them most have been laying low, except a few determined ones whom I'm still wrestling with on a daily basis.

Hi Zenith.

*It's very easy to tell the difference between low lvl entity attachments and someone else throwing you energy. Entities are around 24/7 whereas ppl often follow a schedule or react specifically to things that you do. And it's unmistakable when a living persons projects something your way and you would know what that feels like if you've ever psychically interacted with someone else, say a family member. What can happen however through others is repeated exposure to attacks can wear down one's defences and the bleeding out of energy CAN attract parasitic "thought forms" seeking sustanence. I have found distancing from one's source of attacks and an over all healthy and positive life can offer good natural lvl's of protection though against determined and experienced attackers whom it may not be practical to get away from you would need more of an active and not just passive defence. Anyways all the projected energy can lodge into one's own field which then attracts negativity from others.

*"low lvl thought forms/astral wildlife" as easy as swatting away flies. If this is all you need to get rid of, you're in luck. They have no power to infect a whole group field such as one you'd get with teams, families, members of a club, online communities etc. Have a warm bath, eat well sleep well, put no poison into your body and listen to awesome music for half a day and you've just starved them off. Ofc if you're under sustained assault from real ppl then there could be much more auric repair in the cards.

Last edited by fishonwheels; 30-01-2015 at 02:42 AM.
Old 30-01-2015, 02:54 AM   #56
fishonwheels

Smile new post

On Verndewd's psychic attack thread which I've been posting on I gave some links that break down the types of common ppl originated attacks and I think what Ronisron and Elshaper were experiencing falls into the "spiritual attack" category. They're coming through other ppl as conduits and poisoning many interactions and I suspect the entities involved are no minions and for someone to experience this for yrs if there be no suspects eg. hateful relations/acquaintances would most certainly point in the direction of self-sustaining ball of negativity. I will do more research on this and share what I find.

*but quickly in a nutshell, a "spiritual attack" can be by hyperdimensional beings sent one's way by occultists and because they can't always influence and take over the person in question they resort to manipulating those around the target into attacking and wearing down the target until he's become weak and negative enough for the entity to "swallow," and thus control. This can last many yrs if not a life time according to the sources I'm reading but not saying that has to be the case, depending on what the "magician" did in exchange and what the target himself might be doing to enable its continuation.

Last edited by fishonwheels; 30-01-2015 at 03:09 AM.
Old 30-01-2015, 10:00 AM   #57
princessofwands

Zenith, you could be right about the reptilians. The book was written in 1958 when there was no general awareness of these entities and their power to masquerade as human-like entities.

It could also be that she was seeing her own elemental forces, her sub-personalities, AND that we all have these archetypal elementals doing their own thing and collectively making up our ego or personality.

fishonwheels, you can certainly get negative attacks from other people's entities trying to push your own emotional buttons for the purpose of extracting energy from you and pushing you into a negative vibration when you are around them.

I've experienced this - repeated comments designed to make me sad/upset/guilty, then when I've learned not to react to them, (let the bullet pass straight through) the comment switches to a different theme.... it's all designed to encourage our own emotional management, as described by Montalk. After reading that, check out also his other Matrix articles down the left hand side of the page. If you don't like the white-on-black print, click on DOC MODE at the top of the page.

http://montalk.net/matrix/64/emotional-management
Old 30-01-2015, 06:09 PM   #58
unocinco
Inactive

Thank you so much for this thread, princessofwands!! There was a lot of information here that I really needed to read and in some cases rediscover. It's such a task to remain light-hearted & positive while keeping your guard up against any kind of an attack. It's unrelenting.
unocinco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2015, 06:16 PM   #59
fishonwheels

@P of Wands

Very well but it's also possible for anyone to attack anyone. Emotional management is where I excel and it takes about ten times more to make me bleed compared to the average person but I wasn't always this way. Ok, so since it's so easy to attack someone even accidentally what are the signs you use to tell whether it's someone else's entities or them themselves? False screens are very easy to employ for instance and one can easily switch tactics, voices, and project different mental images at their target.

Last edited by fishonwheels; 30-01-2015 at 06:17 PM.
Old 30-01-2015, 06:40 PM   #60
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishonwheels View Post
Princessofwands are you familiar at all with human originated attacks, which I think Ronisron was indeed experiencing? It's sort of like the "evil eye" in its mechanics and ppl even do this unconsciously though it can be more potent when directed and methodical which perfectly describes what I've been experiencing on this board from some and ever since I began posting about them most have been laying low, except a few determined ones whom I'm still wrestling with on a daily basis.

Hi Zenith.

*It's very easy to tell the difference between low lvl entity attachments and someone else throwing you energy. Entities are around 24/7 whereas ppl often follow a schedule or react specifically to things that you do. And it's unmistakable when a living persons projects something your way and you would know what that feels like if you've ever psychically interacted with someone else, say a family member. What can happen however through others is repeated exposure to attacks can wear down one's defences and the bleeding out of energy CAN attract parasitic "thought forms" seeking sustanence. I have found distancing from one's source of attacks and an over all healthy and positive life can offer good natural lvl's of protection though against determined and experienced attackers whom it may not be practical to get away from you would need more of an active and not just passive defence. Anyways all the projected energy can lodge into one's own field which then attracts negativity from others.

*"low lvl thought forms/astral wildlife" as easy as swatting away flies. If this is all you need to get rid of, you're in luck. They have no power to infect a whole group field such as one you'd get with teams, families, members of a club, online communities etc. Have a warm bath, eat well sleep well, put no poison into your body and listen to awesome music for half a day and you've just starved them off. Ofc if you're under sustained assault from real ppl then there could be much more auric repair in the cards.
Yes, it is very different. I'd say human originated attack is much easier to get rid of. Just switch off from them.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote