Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 05-02-2007, 03:33 PM   #1
lumukanda
Premier Subscribers

Default Lemuriana and Atlantean Maps

i thought this would interest some people.

Quote:
Anglo-American explorer, James Churchward was a close friend of Auguste and Alice Le Plongeon. James Churchward, in books such as The Lost Continent of Mu (1931), wrote that the Motherland of Mu or Lemuria stretched from the Hawaiian Islands to Fiji and from Easter Island to the Marianas.
This is James Churchward's map showing how Mu refugees spread out in migration after the cataclysm through South America, along the shores of Atlantis and into Africa.

http://lemuria.tribe.net/photos/9fde...e-a65e63edc335

i also found this one here.

a map of atlantis, found here.

Old 07-02-2007, 03:02 AM   #2
misscpb
Inactive

Hi

I just love anything about Atlantis & Lemuria. I can recommend a wonderful book by Diana Cooper called "Discover Atlantis" The basis of the book is all about reclaiming the wisdom of the ancients, spiritual changes going on in life now, the past psychic and technological advances and spiritual powers that where in place, where it was, what happened etc. It also goes through partnerships, animals in Atlantis, what happened in homes, alternative fuels and lighting from crystals, travel through levitation type devices, energy systems, temples, high priests, priestesses, links with Egypt, Atlantean energies, genetic healing, chakras, power of the mind, astrology, numerology, crystals in Atlantis & now, the year 2012, the twelve tribes and preparing for the new energies on earth now.

I have also read Atlantis by Shirley Andres, Edgar Cayce on Atlantis, Rudolf Steiner on Atlantis & The Lost Civilization of Atlantis by the spiritualist society of athens, Angel Medicine by Doreen Virtue and finally Sacred Journey to Atlantis by Dr Norma J Milanovich. By far the best for me was the Diana Cooper one above "Discover Atlantis" So much of that book I could really resonate with.

Here are some good links to web sites about Lemuria and Atlantis:-

http://www.dianacooper.com/index.php...d=74&Itemid=90
www.crystalinks.com/atlanteancrystals.html
www.angelfire.com/nj4/oz0/readings.html (Edgar Cayce On Atlantis)
www.sacred-texts.com/atl/critias.txt
www.lemuria.net/thefirmament.html
www.lemuria.net/article-lemurianage.html
https://mslpublishing.com/index.html

I remember reading with regards to the bermuda triangle that the original massive crystal type generators that were in place around the time of Atlantis, crashed and fell to the bottom of the ocean and became unstable and that is why their previous use not only as energy but as some kind of galactic portal affects planes, boats etc who are going past that Bermuda Triangle. Its all interesting stuff.
misscpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 04:59 PM   #3
harpalchemist

I don't want to piss on your parade,but I think you might want to do more research.Try Laura Knight Jadzcyk,or better still ,Plato,which is the oldest reference to Atlantis in existence.Do you think a civilization that destroyed itself was all love and light.I will let you draw your own conclusions,but people,the fact is we have been fucked with for our ENTIRE existence.I know how easy it is do be duped,because this is not easy to believe anyway,but what benefit can it have for mankind,if it means all you do is turn oracle cards and talk to angels.There is a movement,within the disinformation movement,we refer to as the "Fluffy Bunny Brigade",and it appeals to your loving,hopeful self.The only way,and I repeat ONLY way,as Mr Icke has so simply put,is to follow the information.Do not stop when you find something comfortable.That is only one possibility,and the truth is,the real truth is probably the HARDEST to swallow.You've got his far,its the home stretch now.x
harpalchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 08:46 PM   #4
lumukanda
Premier Subscribers

have you read my thread on the sacred story of the tree of life?
Old 11-02-2007, 05:34 PM   #5
samuel

Default More resources.....

I've have only recently opened my eyes to the world around me, thanks to David. In my brief research I have come across an individual who appears to have a vast knowledge of our Atlantian/Lemurian origins. I believe it is these origins that give us today what we relate to as good/evil, heaven/hell, god/devil. Anyway, the guys name is Michael Tsarion, and he holds knowledge of great importance, as does David. I dont believe is such ideas as god/devil by the way, I dont think that that the great manipulation we are part of is a great monster to be feared:

'we are just having a weird conversation, and we need to
change the subject....'

to one of love.
samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 08:00 AM   #6
lumukanda
Premier Subscribers

i just find the idea of ancient workd cultures fascinating, i mean look at the piri reis maps, they depict antarctica without the snow and ice, i mean we only recently saw that via satellite images.
there are so many mysteries out there, that if one starts looking at them from a world perspective, they start making sense, things like ancient vedic and chinese influences in africa, not to mention semetic, or if one looks at from another angle, the africa influence on the middle east, because all cultural interaction is both ways, i sometimes get the feeling that if one starts at point A and works onesway across the ancient world, you'll end up right back at point A, thats how connected the ancient world was.
Old 13-02-2007, 05:32 PM   #7
kha zarr
Inactive

Location: New Jersey, U.S., Sol-3, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster, Alpha Quadrant, Universe

the part about amazon sea then and what it is now is amazing to me actually.

but im of the belief that since they probably had superior flying technology they just flew a lot [those who had the craft anyway] to interact.
kha zarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 01:28 AM   #8
phoenixchilde

Quote:
Originally Posted by kha zarr View Post
the part about amazon sea then and what it is now is amazing to me actually.
It's interesting that you note that. I saw a show on TV a few weeks ago about El Nino, when it happened in the past, when it might happen again, and what would happen. They said that together with the clear cut logging of the rainforest, a sustained El Nino for a number of years would cause a complete flooding of the Amazon. It's possible that the Amazon rainforest wasn't always there.

The only problem I see with that map is that his waterway goes right through the Andes mountains. As far as I know, there's no gap there that could have once been a waterway.
phoenixchilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 09:35 PM   #9
shenoma
Inactive

Arrow Truth

If people knew the truth of the truth, it would crush their soul.
shenoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 05:49 AM   #10
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenoma View Post
If people knew the truth of the truth, it would crush their soul.
Hello shenoma.

There are many here who would love to hear the truth. Are you interested in telling us what you have come to understand as truth? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

LL
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 07:19 AM   #11
shenoma
Inactive

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
Hello shenoma.

There are many here who would love to hear the truth. Are you interested in telling us what you have come to understand as truth? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

LL
The truth is the truth, no matter what, there isn't your truth, then there is mine truth. It is just your viewing it differently then me is all, it is always remains the same.

I dislike (hate with a burning passion) when people say they are god, they ain't. Yes, we are part of the god, but we are not the most high. To claim other wise wouldn't be the truth. We all hold such a small part of the divine it is not even funny. Also hate it when people dis the ego, there is nothing wrong with having one. What I learn from studying Alister Crowley's work is this: every single thing has a good point and bad one. If you ever get a chance to see his tarot deck, the Thoth one. It shows all the cards has a postive and negative points.

Old 07-06-2007, 07:41 PM   #12
synergy777

to me atlantis versus lemuria is an age old battle/conflict. atlantis was not the lovley place they make it out to be. it was a civilisation highly advanced in weaponary, in using the earths resources/moming for gold, crytsals etc. had a strategy of colonising parts of the planet, imperialism etc. lemuria was a more spirtual one. this battle that occured between atlantis and lemuria, is spoke of in vedic scriptures, the rama empire, lemurians/arians moving to india etc. the atalntis civilisation was according to us indians very similar to tech based/power/imperial empires we see today, lemuria was a more spiritual, inclusive, soulful civilisation. the ancients talk about an old world war with vimanas/foo fighters, nuclear tech. i think they both had the same tech, just a different focus on its use. atlantis apparently tried to destroy lemuria, but was destroyed by its own misuse/greed and sunk. also the evidence for nuclear wars of ancient times are all over india, china, russia.

i think this why india had the oldest knowledge remaning, as when the lemurians moved into india/sri lanka they took it with them. whereas atlantis due to it sufden/unforseen collapse/destruction, lost its knowledge, or only a few could save it. now, heres another twist, the two powers controlling the two civilisations were most probably the fallen, divide and rule. hence the atlantis remnants from zigguaruts in central america from the surving empires from atlantis and the ziggauruts/pyramids of africa and asia.

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 09:50 PM   #13
who elsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumukanda View Post

Anyone interested in Atlantis and Mu (Lemuria) should definitely read the works of James Churchward - particularly' The Lost Continent of Mu' and 'Children of Mu'. This guy spent half his life researching the oldest surviving texts that refer to these great lost continents, but his work is often overlooked in favour of more modern writers who tend too rely too much on speculation.

He doesn't paint a 'fluffy bunny' picture of the 'golden age', but shows, through detailed examination of the evidence that there were several stages in the rise and fall of the continents, that eventually led to the destruction of both and the dispersement of the populations to areas around the globe, where evidence of their links to Mu and Atlantis can be seen to this day. Great stuff.
who elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2007, 10:16 PM   #14
shenoma
Inactive

Unhappy

On Lemuria they had children slaves digging for their crystals at one point, and the priests were not so nice either.
Old 27-02-2012, 04:45 PM   #15
spellbound
Banned

the earth is expanding and warping right now..a growth spurt....lands will rise out of the oceans...and other lands will go beneath the waves....
the Sun will help this change happen...as is will soon be having a coniption fit...

The Mayans were from Atlantis...and they didn't draw 2012 out of a hat...
I believe we will start seeing the Sun start putting out coronal mass ejections on an ever increasing rate as we approach December....
spellbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 04:49 PM   #16
neutrino
Inactive

wow, old thread.
As far as I'm aware the only reference to Atlantis is from Plato and that's all we have to go on, anything else is hogwash.
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2012, 04:56 PM   #17
pepsi78

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumukanda View Post

I don't think atlantis is in the atlantic ocean. Curious about Lemuria more than Atlantis tho all two places are interesting.

I hear Lemurians were these spiritual beings with this huge spiritual potential, then Atlantians came with a more materialistic concept of living.

The two cultures are legendary, fables, legends it is all that remains of them, that if they existed at all.

Those Lemurians with big hearts, wonder what happened to them.
We even got this kick ass song ...to go with it.

I'll give it an A+

Quote:
wow, old thread.
As far as I'm aware the only reference to Atlantis is from Plato and that's all we have to go on, anything else is hogwash.
And from the Egyptian pyramids, the text from the walls within the pyramids I think tells of Atlantis, it may be where Plato herd of it, anyway something in that light.

Last edited by pepsi78; 27-02-2012 at 05:50 PM.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote