Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 23-10-2009, 07:19 PM   #261
supertzar

Wikipedia says she was thought to be born of a goddess and a mortal. In that case she would be a demigoddess - close enough for rock'n'roll as they say.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 05:21 PM   #262
rapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticmolly View Post
SEMIRAMIS THE QUEEN OF HEAVEN AND THE MOTHER OF GOD NIMROD

SEMIRAMIS -
"Queen of Heaven"
"Mother of god"

"Semiramis became known
as the "queen of heaven,"
and was the prototype
from which all other pagan
goddesses came."
--World Religions
by David Terrell

"Semiramis, in particular
was the model and original
of every goddess and
female cult figure in the
ancient and modern worlds."
--SEMIRAMIS,
QUEEN OF BABYLON
by Bryce Self
Madonna and Child

"Nimrod and his mother (Semiramis)
became the chief entities of worship
as a Madonna and child. This belief and
practice spread to Egypt, where the
names of the gods were Isis and Osiris.
The son Osiris was born December 25.
In Asia it was Cybele and Deonius.
In Rome they were called Fortuna and
Jupiter. Throughout the world we still find
the remnants of mother and child worship
to this day. It is no surprise that this same
system still exists at the end of the age.
It is called "Mystery Babylon" (Rev 17:5).
Shockingly, it is disguised as Christianity
and is still practiced in the celebration
of Christmas."
--The Bible as History
by Werner Keller

http://images.google.co.nz/imgres?im...CZXqtQOttqDjAQ
These references have simply relied on His-slop and others. There is no ancient, and by that I mean from before 1000 BC, reference to this person. She seems to have been originally the wife of an Assyrian king around the ninth century BC but various legends were later told about someone of the same name by the Greeks.

Christians historians (sic) have taken this up and wildly exaggerated the stories about her with the intent of demonising ancient Babylonian religion. The fact that a goddess of this name is not mentioned in any ancient Babylonian record should make one very wary of repeating these stupid stories which have very little historical basis.

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 05:23 PM   #263
rapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1977 View Post
I get pretty exasperated when people quote Hislop and his followers, but
Semiramis (sĕmĭr'əmĭs), mythical Assyrian queen, noted for her beauty and wisdom. She was reputed to have conquered many lands and founded the city of Babylon. After a long and prosperous reign she vanished from earth in the shape of a dove and was thereafter worshiped as a deity, acquiring many of the characteristics of the goddess Ishtar.Columbia Encyclopedia (2007)
James Frazer apparently agreed. The rest of it, not so much.

But clearly, there is no such thing as "Mystery Babylon," as this phrase comes from fanatical Protestants willfully ignoring the comma in Revelation 17:5, "MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT." Babylon is the Mystery.
Again encyclopedias, no matter how worthy, are only as good as the sources they use. If this person was a queen she was far too late in history to be the Semiramis that the Christians talk about.

Old 24-10-2009, 05:35 PM   #264
rapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by darketernal View Post
I think you raise a valid point here. People forget that Semiramis was a queen and not a goddess, at least historically, and her name is associated by some with an incarnation of Ishtar. Again it is not the names that are important, becuase names change over time. It is the idea behind the name that is of signifigance. The concept in this case being the mother goddess. It doesn't matter if you call her Ishtar, Queen Semiramis or Mother Mary.
You're right in that the symbol of the Mother Goddess was, and still is, a very powerful image and she had many names and attributes throughout the ages and across different civilisations. My objection to the use of the name of Semiramis is because the invented story of this goddess and her supposed son and husband is used to demean the Mother Goddess symbol and totally distorts the reality.

The reason that evangelical type Christianity abhors the Mother Goddess image is because the Goddess gives birth to a son and then when he grows up she marries him, he usually dies and is then reborn again as her son. It is a never ending cycle. They see this relationship as immoral forgetting that somewhat the same event occurs in Christianity.

Mary conceives a son through the agency of a God and that son is also God in a different form. Therefore Mary can be said to be both mother and "wife" to the same God.

Old 24-10-2009, 09:13 PM   #265

Yes, it's clear that Ishtar came from Inanna, the Sumerian goddess which precedes the historical/mythical Semiramis by thousands of years.

As these stories in no way can be collaborated by the historical record, the myths of Ninus and Semiramis are clearly esoteric allegories—something the Greeks were particularly fond of—concealing something quite different from what they seem to say. That is, they were mythical before they were historical—and if I knew exactly what they meant, I would tell you.
1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 01:10 PM   #266
ap12345

Quote:
I, and mariag, are both already familiar with the masked ball in Eyes Wide Shut. The ritual is very similar to the foundation of Luciferian/Christian doctrines (please note I consider them the same religion both sun worhip cults that have intertwining reliance on each other). The man in red robes represents the sun (Jesus or Lucifer.. same being), the 12 women around him represent the 12 signs of the zodiac or the 12 disciples (same thing) and the kissing of them one at a time in a counterclockwise fashion reprsents the prosesion of the zodiac. They are selected when he stamps his staff (a sign of royalty) in front of each based open a date sequince they wish to effect the energy of. They skipped the sacrifice and blood drinking that should have taken place in the ritual at this point. The women then leave the circle to select sexual partners based open the energy and genetics they sense in the men in the room that will yield the desired energy from the next stage in the ritual. The high preistess with the feathered headress is the woman among the group with the highest/purest genetics and she represent Queen Semiramis/Isis/Mother Mary in addition to her position within the zodiac. She would also be the focal point in the next step of the ritual which is not shown in this.

You will also not that if you listen closely the name "Cthulhu" (a name often associated purely with the fiction of HP Lovecraft) is spoken repeatedly in the backwards romanian chant. This is the patron diety being invoked in this particular ritual, as he is an ascended reptilian old one who was later known as Dagon.

Mariag would you like to add or correct anything in that? Feel free to do so.
Hi Dark Eternal,

Please could you elaborate what the next step of the ritual would have been of which the high priestess would be the focal point?
ap12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 01:37 PM   #267
darketernal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap12345 View Post
Hi Dark Eternal,

Please could you elaborate what the next step of the ritual would have been of which the high priestess would be the focal point?
You've made the same mistake Lightgiver has in reading too much into the scene. You cannot determine what final ritual will happened in the series based upon the opening riual in this scene... it is very generic. It could be a dozen different ones. However any of them would involve sex magic and the utilization of simultaneous orgasims between male and female partners (which creates a synergy of the energetic release), and it would not be the random orgy shown in the film.
darketernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 01:46 PM   #268
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sade View Post
Gods, Goddesses and so on all tend to have different names, yes,
just like Moloch was called Molech, Molekh or Molek, but has he ever been represented by an owl? Never.
Proof might change my opinion, but there is none. Moloch, the one you sacrifice children to,
(which btw is probably a christian invention) is just not the one they seem to be worshipping at the Bohemian Grove.
Then again, this could all just be a big damn joke to them or worse,
this could all be the doings of a christian group that is trying to bring down those who are trying to keep the ancient knowledge alive.)

Ted: The Lilith association is a good one, I also thought about it myself,
but it somehow doesn't seem to fit. Lilith is much more associated with the serpent than any other animal,
whereas Minerva is with the Owl at all times. She doesn't 'fit' the dollar bill spider webs either. :F

Also, where is the proof that freemasonry is older than christianity?
(-edit- 1390 is the oldest proof found, according to wiki)
To my knowledge they only started in the 17th century.
(And If something is older than christianity, that's the Goddess worship that included Lilith.)
Interesting thread sade. I found this image of Moloch. Its doesnt look too dissimilar to christian mages of satan:

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Moloch

I think the trouble with Ickes work in some respects is that he is not knowledgable in areas that he writes about and therefore has to resort to information provided by other people. because some of his sources are dubious then the results are also dubious.

Lilith was created in the Hewbrew religion to fill a gap that appears in genesis before the appearance of Eve.

One of the most obvious owl associations in the western world is that of Athena, the Greek goddess of Wisdom, from which we get the saying 'as wise as an owl'. Why is the owl associated with wisdom? I would say because it has the ability to find its way through the darkness and because its large eyes are suggestive of great powers of vision.

Check this image search as well:

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl...gbv=2&aq=f&oq=

Last edited by marpat; 25-10-2009 at 01:48 PM.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 02:18 PM   #269
marpat
Inactive

I have also read that passing children through the fire to Molech may actually indicate a consecration ritual to dedicate them to temple service.

Maybe the Hebrew god did not want people dedicating their children to the service of another god because in the old testament God claims the first born for himself.
Old 25-10-2009, 02:32 PM   #270
darketernal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
I have also read that passing children through the fire to Molech may actually indicate a consecration ritual to dedicate them to temple service.

Maybe the Hebrew god did not want people dedicating their children to the service of another god because in the old testament God claims the first born for himself.
A perfectly reasonable theory. I remain unconvinced that Molech worship has existed outside of the Torah. However I am not closed to the idea.

Marpat do you have any historical references to the worship of this diety, as you did say you read this some place? As I've never seen any reference to this deity outside of Biblical references I have no idea whatsoever if that is indeed what was ment by the "Passing of children through the fire to Molech" or if it is the Christian interpretation of sacrifice.

As many Christians within the conspiracy world believe children are being sacrificed to said diety, the concept is worth exploration.
darketernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 02:36 PM   #271
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Baptisms of fire? allegory?

What's that about when baptism is done with water.

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 25-10-2009 at 02:36 PM.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 02:37 PM   #272
ap12345

Quote:
You've made the same mistake Lightgiver has in reading too much into the scene. You cannot determine what final ritual will happened in the series based upon the opening riual in this scene... it is very generic. It could be a dozen different ones. However any of them would involve sex magic and the utilization of simultaneous orgasims between male and female partners (which creates a synergy of the energetic release), and it would not be the random orgy shown in the film.
Thanks Dark Eternal,

I really appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions. I have found all of your replies very inciteful and interesting.

One question, regarding the energy you speak of, what is the energy which is created in these rituals used for? does it all go to feeding the higher dimensional reptilians david talks about, or are there other reasons for these rituals?
ap12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 03:59 PM   #273
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
A perfectly reasonable theory. I remain unconvinced that Molech worship has existed outside of the Torah. However I am not closed to the idea.

Marpat do you have any historical references to the worship of this diety, as you did say you read this some place? As I've never seen any reference to this deity outside of Biblical references I have no idea whatsoever if that is indeed what was ment by the "Passing of children through the fire to Molech" or if it is the Christian interpretation of sacrifice.

As many Christians within the conspiracy world believe children are being sacrificed to said diety, the concept is worth exploration.
Only what is on tinterweb and in the bible. The name sounds like a corruption of the Hewbrew word for king, Malech. Obviously Hewbrew does not use vowesl so these are inserted. The trouble with such a possibly ancient reference is that people can then use any intepretation they feel is correct or which suits their purpose unless there is actual proof that one idea or the other is true or more likely.
Old 25-10-2009, 04:02 PM   #274
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
Baptisms of fire? allegory?

What's that about when baptism is done with water.
Not entirely true. Even jesus said people will be baptised with fire of the holy spirit. Water is the first because it represents a physical cleansing but fire comes later as it represents the burning away of spiritual impurity. Symbolically a person could be consecrated with incense smoke, which is related to fire.
Old 25-10-2009, 04:05 PM   #275
danceswithbunnies

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Not entirely true. Even jesus said people will be baptised with fire of the holy spirit. Water is the first because it represents a physical cleansing but fire comes later as it represents the burning away of spiritual impurity. Symbolically a person could be consecrated with incense smoke, which is related to fire.
Perhaps we are in the lake of fire..time is the fire that burns, this world is actually the grave/hell/gehenna.

mark 9:49
For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.
The enlightened Athenians main argument FOR slavery was that reason had to rule over emotion.
danceswithbunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 04:37 PM   #276
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithbunnies View Post
Perhaps we are in the lake of fire..time is the fire that burns, this world is actually the grave/hell/gehenna.

mark 9:49
For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.
The christian dea of the lake of fire was taken from ancient Egyptian religions. Look up the lake of Khet-Khet or double fire.

Hindus call this period of time the age of destruction
Old 25-10-2009, 05:44 PM   #277
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Interesting thread and valid points. The owl at the Bohemian club most definately does not represent Molech. These belief systems far predate Christianity or even Judaism. The same families involved in this are the same family lines which created and spread Christianity... and as previously stated Christianity created Satan. The "elites" do not worship the creation of their creation. This is disinformation to keep people on a blind goose chase.

The owl there represents the the wisdom of the mother goddess... Semiramis, Isis or whatever other names you chose to give her. Anyone who approaches these things from a limited Christian perspective is unable to see, because they are looking at a small part of the picture with blinders on and lenses which filter the information they are seeing so that it fits neatly into their pre-existing, and fabricated, perspective of reality.
Sade, many thanks for bringing this thread up.
Personally I can see a link in Welsh mythology that seems to tie in with Bohemian Grove.
"In the Welsh Cycles of the Mabinogion, the Owl is considered cursed - the first owl was Blodeuedd, a woman born of flowers to be the wife of Lleu Llaw Gyffes. Because she fell in love with another man and plotted to kill Lleu, Lleu's guardian Gwydion turned her into the first owl, saying "You are never to show your face to the light of day, rather you shall fear other birds; they will be hostile to you, and it will be their nature to maul and molest you wherever they find you. You will not lose your name but always be called Blodeuwedd." The addition of the w in her name changed her from a woman of flowers to an owl."

The owl is a predator of the darkness. Stealthy, unseen yet quite "all seeing" as they have incredible eyesight.

I think it's a mascot or motto rather than something they worship.

Nice thread this, going beyond what Jones/Icke have told us.
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 07:55 PM   #278
marpat
Inactive

So if jones and Icke have been pushing the idea that this owl is Moloch then they have been deceived. You would have thought that if they done some cultural research that this would have been uncovered as false. Who or where are they getting their information from as it would appear to have a common, false source.
Old 25-10-2009, 09:04 PM   #279
deathcultreject
Inactive

Location: a psychedelic paradise where where everyone who takes drugs becomes as enlightened as Bill Hicks

Quote:
There is not always the need for an entity to offer a sacrifice to, although yes it is often the case that this is done, however it is not essential to the ritual to do so. It is the taking in of the life and energy of the victom that amplifies the results.
Are you saying that if I was at war with a coven and they started killing people, it would be harder to kick their arse?

Presumably there's an energy signiture to a human sacrifice, so I could send something out to sabotage ritual groups who get up to it.

There's a Tezcatlipocca mask made from a human sacrifice in the big museum in London. I wonder if that would help people learn to sense the kind of energy involved.
deathcultreject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 05:48 AM   #280
shenoma
Inactive

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1977 View Post
I get pretty exasperated when people quote Hislop and his followers, but
Semiramis (sĕmĭr'əmĭs), mythical Assyrian queen, noted for her beauty and wisdom. She was reputed to have conquered many lands and founded the city of Babylon. After a long and prosperous reign she vanished from earth in the shape of a dove and was thereafter worshiped as a deity, acquiring many of the characteristics of the goddess Ishtar.Columbia Encyclopedia (2007)
James Frazer apparently agreed. The rest of it, not so much.

But clearly, there is no such thing as "Mystery Babylon," as this phrase comes from fanatical Protestants willfully ignoring the comma in Revelation 17:5, "MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT." Babylon is the Mystery.
I find it VERY disheartening that most of you guys can't imagined that such a person truly lived. Maybe, there was such a wonderful queen at one point on this planet before the time of the penis rule mindset took full hold on this planet. It just shows how deeply misogyny goes down to the bone for all of us, truly it seems that way to me.

weaving spiders come not here
http://davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59719

Last edited by shenoma; 13-11-2009 at 06:05 AM.
shenoma is offline   Reply With Quote