Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 22-02-2011, 03:47 AM   #81
matrix911
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by archival View Post
Not long ago the 'no planes' theory was a step too far for me, but having looked at the footage it's actually very convincing.

It takes me back to when I was a little kid on christmas eve, must have been about 4 years old, and my parents and grandparents rushed me outside to see father christmas and his sleigh on the roof, they were all pointing saying 'can't you see him? there's father christmas!'. I couldn't see anything, but they all seemed so determined that he was there that I began to believe it myself, telling my friends I'd seen him.

This just goes to show the power of suggestion. Say you were a witness to 9/11, you hear a huge explosion and see a fire and smoke bellowing from a building above you, 30 minutes later a TV crew is asking for witnesses 'who saw the plane hit the building?', you want to be on TV, you want to convince yourself you were a witness to such an historic event so you tell them 'yeah I saw what must have been the plane hitting the building'. And there you go, you're another eye witness who saw the plane hit the building.

One question I do have though, is that if there were no such planes surely thousands of people in the airline industry would know that the flight numbers didn't exist?
most of those who now believe and support the NRPT, have gone through a similar process in finally having that light bulb moment... it relates to the concept of what i've explained here as "frequency"...

so yeah, most believers now, felt the same way including myself... it was just too far out to be possible because "we saw it on TELL LIE vision" as well as "witnesses" (we couldn't previously conceive of being plants lying or also being duped).

Once all the facts and evidence are examined objectively and without the veil of ones ego, only then can one understand and see the biggest part of the deception/hoax which is that no real boeing planes hit the towers. A missile, drone or modified aircraft maybe, but not flight 175, 11, 77 or 93.

and no, i don't think thousands in the airline industry would realize the flight numbers didn't exist... why would you think that?

Last edited by matrix911; 22-02-2011 at 03:49 AM.
matrix911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 04:01 AM   #82
archival

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix911 View Post
flight 175, 11, 77 or 93.

and no, i don't think thousands in the airline industry would realize the flight numbers didn't exist... why would you think that?
Well think of all the people that work for united airlines and at both airports, they would have a pretty comprehensive idea of what flights were going ahead that day and what their numbers were.

I think the most plausible explanation that could tie in with the planes not hitting the buildings would be that the planes were shot down in some other remote location, which seems to be the case with one of the flights at least, perhaps the one they were going to tells us hit building 7.
archival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 04:30 AM   #83
madmax

Quote:
Well think of all the people that work for united airlines and at both airports, they would have a pretty comprehensive idea of what flights were going ahead that day and what their numbers were.

I think the most plausible explanation that could tie in with the planes not hitting the buildings would be that the planes were shot down in some other remote location, which seems to be the case with one of the flights at least, perhaps the one they were going to tells us hit building 7.
There is no reason that any of those flights could not have left the airports as alleged. What is in dispute is what happened to them.
If we follow the official line it says 2 aircraft hit the towers, 1 aircraft struck the pentagon and the last crashed into a field.
Several theories have been put forward:
The aircraft landed at a military base and the passengers where off loaded and transported to an unknown location.
Is one of them.
The aircraft were operated by remote control and flown into their respective targets.

As for an aircraft hitting building 7 I think given the proximity of other bldg it would be almost impossible to select a particular structure in the clutter.
madmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 04:43 AM   #84
archival

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
There is no reason that any of those flights could not have left the airports as alleged. What is in dispute is what happened to them.
If we follow the official line it says 2 aircraft hit the towers, 1 aircraft struck the pentagon and the last crashed into a field.
Several theories have been put forward:
The aircraft landed at a military base and the passengers where off loaded and transported to an unknown location.
Is one of them.
The aircraft were operated by remote control and flown into their respective targets.

As for an aircraft hitting building 7 I think given the proximity of other bldg it would be almost impossible to select a particular structure in the clutter.
hmm well the idea that the passengers were spared strikes me as absurd, it would just be far too risky to have survivors, much easier to just crash the plane by remote control or shoot it down.

As for building 7 what I mean is that something in their plan must have gone seriously wrong there because it's the weakest point of the official story. They knew it was full of explosives which would surely be found eventually so they just had to detonate it but to have the explosives planted there they must have had a better excuse lined up than just 'debris'.
archival is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 04:44 AM   #85
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I have no problem with the holes in the official story 0f 9/11 being big enough to fly a 767 through without touching the sides.
I have no problem with 9/11 being an inside job.
I have no problem with the video footage given for public consumption being faked to the gills.
I have no problem with real planes actually having hit the twin towers.

I have no problem with the above scenario because the PTB wanted there to be moral outrage to futher the neo-con agenda of destabilising the Middle-East and without visual evidence that could not happen.

I do not think we will ever know the ins and outs of what really went on that day.

I also think they did the same for the moon landing. Yes, we went there but what we saw on TV was a fabrication.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2011, 08:09 AM   #86
madmax

Quote:
hmm well the idea that the passengers were spared strikes me as absurd, it would just be far too risky to have survivors, much easier to just crash the plane by remote control or shoot it down.

As for building 7 what I mean is that something in their plan must have gone seriously wrong there because it's the weakest point of the official story. They knew it was full of explosives which would surely be found eventually so they just had to detonate it but to have the explosives planted there they must have had a better excuse lined up than just 'debris'.
I agree live passengers equals potential loose tongues best to remove them all together.
Given that the alleged phone calls from the aircraft have been shown as fake the odds are that no pilots had control of the aircraft.
The likelihood of a bunch of people armed with box cutters taking over multiple aircraft within minutes of take off disabling the autopilot and identification system then flying a complex route to the targets in an aircraft they reportly had never operated with limited skills without being intecepted by every military aircraft for hundreds of miles also screams wtf.

I suspect and of course have no proof that shortly after the second tower was hit they should have both collapsed in the confusion wtc7 would have quietly (figuritively speaking) collapsed and could then easily be explained as being collateral damage. I think after the second towers alleged impact of an airplane and explosion a chain in the link was broken and delayed the actual collapse for several hours and disrupted the sequence.
Old 22-02-2011, 04:18 PM   #87
07august

Default Why they didn't use planes Gerard Holmgren essay

Quote:
I agree live passengers equals potential loose tongues best to remove them all together...
This essay is on the forum in a number of places but I will post it again. FYI, Gerard Holmgren, 911 investigator uncovered a lot of 911 lies, especially when the planes were deregistered, died (or was murdered) May 2, 2010.
http://www.911closeup.com/# by Gerard Holmgren
Why they didn't use planes 4/3/04
Sometimes people ask me "why would they use missiles or whatever and run the risk of being caught out? If they're going to sell a story about planes, why not make it as convincing as possible and use real planes"?

It's a silly question, because in the face of direct visual and forensic proof that they didn't use planes (mostly supported by what little witness evidence we have), speculations about their thinking and planning are meaningless.

Nevertheless, since we live in extremely silly times, I'm going to address this question on its own terms.

Put yourself in the position of the perps. You have to think through what could go wrong in each possible scenario and then decide which scenario poses the smallest risk.

You want to sell a story about hijacked planes.
At the first level of decision making, you have two choices.

1) Actually use planes.

2) Use missiles or whatever the blobs 11 thing is, and convince people that they were planes.
Lets first look at the second scenario. You have the media on your side to tell the story. What could go wrong?

1) Witnesses might see that they were not planes and report it.

Well this has actually happened, but it seems that nobody takes any notice. The myth of "thousands of witnesses" to a big plane strike keeps getting trotted out on the basis of a circular assumption. "Because big jets were there, then people must have seen them - because people saw them, that proves they were there."

Clearly the perps thought about how to minimize the problem of contrary witness reports, and came up with a simple but effective plan.

This problem is easy to minimize. The first strike happens, and because the object is small and fast and unexpected, no-one is too sure what it is, or whether they saw it correctly. A few witness reports go to air reporting missiles or small planes or no craft at all, but there is only an 18 minute window for this to occur before the whole world sees a big jet live on TV - using commercially available real time animation technology. This distracts the media from interviewing many witnesses to the second strike, because everyone is fixated on the video replay. Those few witnesses who might get a moment with the media, then lack confidence in what they saw, because once again, the object was small, fast and unexpected. Seeing the TV replay - which was instantly available - would make most people think that they just didn't see it properly. The few who remain unshakable in their belief that it was not a large plane are easily shouted down and drowned out by the endless replays. In addition the airlines release a statement saying that they've lost two big jets and any witness dissent is *instantly* - the moment the second strike happens - marginalized almost to the point of oblivion.

This is not speculation. Read through the transcripts of broadcasts as they unfolded between about 8.47 and 9.30 and you will see that this is *exactly* what happened. From the moment the second strike occurred, anyone who tried to say that it was not a large jet immediately had a TV replay shoved in their face.

What little witness evidence was gathered in the brief time available between the two strikes was not enough to do any real damage, and everything after that was corrupted by everybody having TV replays of the second jet shoved in their face as soon as they opened their mouths.

In that brief period between the two strikes, there was only one witness who said a large jet - and that just happened to be the vice prez of CNN, which of course is a major player in the scam - just as pivotal as the govt.

So we can see that the problem of contrary witnesses, while a minor inconvenience is easily overcome with some good planning.

Again, this is not speculation. The successful execution of this plan has been tested ion the real world - and it works. The scenario I have outlined exactly fits with the documented record of the events.

Once the sheeple factor sets in, everyone is chanting "what about the people who saw it? " without ever bothering to check what those people actually did report. And if they do check, the numbers of reports are not high enough to inflict major damage on the official story. What little there is overwhelmingly supports something other than a big jet, but there wasn't enough time to gather enough numbers for this to be a significant evidence factor. And as for the ordinary person on the street - most of them would be easily convinced that they just didn't see it properly. Some might have lingering doubts or suspicions, but would be quickly silenced by ridicule and denial from the overwhelming pressure of the TV footage, and the whole world trying to convince them that they just didn't see it properly. Most would eventually come to believe that themselves.

So - that problem is easily dealt with. No cover story solves everything, and doubtless there are still some mutterings of doubt and suspicion amongst some people who were there, but it isn't enough to cause a serious problem.
Now to the other problem.
Someone might look at the videos and see what's really there. Which is exactly what Rosalee has done. And people just go into mind controlled denial. The alternative media is flooded with endless debunkers. The perps knew our collective psychology well. They certainly wouldn't be happy with the groundswell of awareness which Rosalee has kick-started, but it looks very manageable compared to the problems I'm about to outline with the strategy of using real jets.

Again, this is not speculation. The way that both of these problems have been handled has been tested in the real world, fits exactly with the documented record, and the fact that I am even needing to write this, 3 years after Rosalee first busted the video evidence, is testimony to how wisely the perps judged the choice of strategy.

Now lets look at the other choice - using real jets.
This immediately splits into two sub-choices
1) Pilot them with suicide pilots

2) Remote control them.
The problem with the first choice is obvious and I think most people on this list have already accepted the absurdity and the monstrous difficulties of such a scenario, so I won't go into them here.

Remote control.

Before addressing the problems with that, the scenario splits into more -sub-choices.
1) Hijack a real flight with real passengers aboard.

2) Launch a plane from somewhere else and pass it off as a real flight

Basically, the choices here split into the option of crashing a plane with passengers aboard or with no passengers aboard. Both possibilities create potentially insurmountable problems in the cover up - and a reduced likelihood of the crash being successfully targeted to begin with.

Let's look at the latter problem. While it's certainly feasible to remote control a large jet into the towers, it's a high precision targeting job for an aircraft with very limited maneuverability. There's a significant risk that the plane won't hit its target properly. That it will hit some other building, just clip its wing on the tower and crash into the streets or cause a cascade of damage on other non targeted buildings, miss altogether and finish up in the Hudson, still reasonably intact - all kinds of risks.

Whatever the calculated likelyhood of a successfully targeted crash, it would have to be significantly lower than that of a missile or blobs- thing, which is specifically engineered for such precision strikes.

Even the smallest increase in risk of the target not being hit properly would be completely unacceptable, given the easily manageable nature of any problems associated with the alternative scenario.

And missing the target is only the beginning of the problem. What about the aftermath ? Once it misses the target, there's a significant risk that the aircraft may crash in such a manner that it's reasonably intact. Rescue workers and emergency services who are completely innocent of the scam, and ordinary people wanting to help out are going to reach the wreckage before any perpsters, given that where it crashed couldn't be foreseen.

And what are they going to find? Two choices. A plane with no-one in it. How are the perps going to explain that, huh ? Or a plane with passengers. This raises even more problems. Using a plane with passengers creates two more sub-choices.
1) Hope that all the passengers get killed in the crash, so there's no survivors to talk or hope that the perps can get to them first and knock them off before they do talk.

2) Kill them before the crash with a timed release of gas into the aircon system. Which of course leaves more forensic evidence to cover up, when the bodies are examined. Imagine the massive operation needed to get enough perps swarming over the wreckage quickly enough to control what the media, innocent rescue workers or survivors would start blabbing before the spin sets in. Far worse than anything a few witnesses could say in the 18 minutes between the two tower strikes.

These problems are not limited to the scenario of the aircraft not crashing as they were meant to. If the planes were successfully crashed into the towers, its still possible - although not very likely - that there could be survivors. Nevertheless, even assuming that everyone was killed, real crashes with real people leave real bodies, they don't just vapourize like in the S11 cartoon. So you have hundreds of retrievable bodies to worry about. If they were killed with gas prior to the crash, then you have the same forensic cover up nightmare as in the scenario where the plane misses its target.

And if you avoid this problem by hoping that everyone is killed in the crash, you face the horrible risk that there will be dozens of survivors to try to shut up - unlikely if the plane hits the target properly - but you don't know that for sure.

In addition, real planes leave real wreckage - unlike the S11 cartoon - which means real flight recorder boxes to be found and more stuff to hush up, involving more innocent officials to pressure. Of course, enormous pressure can be brought to bear, but the problem is how much would spill out before the spin gets into action. All of this is far worse than what a few witnesses could say in the 18 minutes between the strikes, and what a marginalized researcher can post on her website, hoping that people take notice.
As you can see, the scenario of using real planes creates a logistical nightmare compared to the piddling problem of a few witnesses to the craft, and easily marginalized conspiracy nuts analyzing video - easily suppressed by a compliant media.
In committing a crime, the idea is to leave as little mess as possible, because every bit of mess is a potential clue. Even in the event of a successfully targeted crash, real aircraft, scattering wreckage and bodies everywhere creates an enormous amount of mess to cover up compared to the relatively neat problem of a few witnesses and a few conspiracy nuts trying to tell people what the video shows.

The problems of the real plane scenario are enormously compounded by the possibility of a botched crash, which itself is a significantly increased risk when using big lumbering jets not specifically designed for that task as opposed to precision weaponry which is far more reliable. In the unlikely event of a missile going off course, there would be far less mess to leave clues, and an easier co-opting into a plan B story - like terrorists stealing missiles and firing them at NY.

This explanation should hopefully put an end once and for all to the plane hugging fantasy - but then, these are very silly times in which we live.

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the articles posted on this website are distributed for their included information without profit for research and/or educational purposes only. This website has no affiliation whatsoever with the original sources of the articles nor are we sponsored or endorsed by any of the original sources.
Evidence KitEvidence Kit - Important Links MANUFACTURED TERRORISM Doublethink Interview with John Buchanan Nazis didn't lose the war Truthling 'Truth' Reynolds - my brain hurtsSalter Debates More Unanswered Questions for Salter Salter Absurdity Update SALTER DEBATES -- Part 1 SALTER DEBATES -- Part 2 SALTER DEBATES -- Part 3 Articles No Hijackings Why they didn't use planes WTC Forensics A THEORY Action and Education What Witnesses? Visualization Debate RE: Anything you want...COINTELPRO 'Truth' OP Hoffman the spook Ruppert even lies about why he's lying Ruppert the hypocrite Ruppert's declaration of war on the truth The damage that Fetzer is doing Un-Truther Cover Story Hoffman the plagiarist

Last edited by 07august; 22-02-2011 at 05:35 PM.
07august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 09:57 AM   #88
madmax

Thank you for the article he raises some interesting points for sure.
I'm currently looking into the web fairy to see what she has to say. As well as Gerard Holmgren.
Old 23-02-2011, 10:59 AM   #89
shocker

07august - just want to say a big thank you for your posts, I have been reading them with interest and appreciate the time you spend making them for newbs like me who are still in the learning process about 9/11.

Many thanks
shocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 11:55 AM   #90
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Quote:
And what are they going to find? Two choices. A plane with no-one in it. How are the perps going to explain that, huh ? Or a plane with passengers. This raises even more problems. Using a plane with passengers creates two more sub-choices.

1) Hope that all the passengers get killed in the crash, so there's no survivors to talk or hope that the perps can get to them first and knock them off before they do talk.

2) Kill them before the crash with a timed release of gas into the aircon system. Which of course leaves more forensic evidence to cover up, when the bodies are examined.
If there were no planes that presents another problematic choice over what any rescue services would find;
nothing... which I think would be even more suspicious.
If there were planes the chances of surviving such a crash are minimal.
Bearing in mind the buildings were to be demolished shortly thereafter there would be no chance to recover any bodies from the wreckage anyway....
Which leaves any forensic evidence buried in the rubble and open to be manipulated anyway at the labs,
if any were actually found.

Last edited by theabominablephenomenon; 23-02-2011 at 12:00 PM.
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 12:11 PM   #91
madmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post
If there were no planes that presents another problematic choice over what any rescue services would find;
nothing... which I think would be even more suspicious.
Which gives some credence to my theory that the second strike was supposed to bring the tower down on impact followed by the first tower with wtc7 in the middle of it.
There was I believe only meant to be enough time for the media to start reporting events create the illusions and krump big cloud of dust the fat lady has sung game over sweep the streets and destroy the remaining evidence.
The rescue crews probably weren't meant to enter the buildings for the very reason you stated. If the managed to get up to the impact zones they may well have found nothing resembling an airplane.
Interesting that a media witness who saw the aircraft impact the Pentagon reports that as the wings struck the concrete walls they folded back along the fuselage and the plane speared into the building before exploding. Yet the aircraft that struck the towers was clearly made of sterner stuff because the wings sliced through thick structural steel columns leaving a nasty gash the width of the plane.
Old 23-02-2011, 01:06 PM   #92
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Quote:
Which gives some credence to my theory that the second strike was supposed to bring the tower down on impact followed by the first tower with wtc7 in the middle of it.
There was I believe only meant to be enough time for the media to start reporting events create the illusions and krump big cloud of dust the fat lady has sung game over sweep the streets and destroy the remaining evidence.
The rescue crews probably weren't meant to enter the buildings for the very reason you stated. If the managed to get up to the impact zones they may well have found nothing resembling an airplane.
Interesting that a media witness who saw the aircraft impact the Pentagon reports that as the wings struck the concrete walls they folded back along the fuselage and the plane speared into the building before exploding. Yet the aircraft that struck the towers was clearly made of sterner stuff because the wings sliced through thick structural steel columns leaving a nasty gash the width of the plane.
I think its probable that wtc7 was supposed to come down at the same time,
or at least be damaged beyond repair like all the other wtcs, so would be destroyed eventually anyway for Silverstein etc to collect the booty..

As for the physics of each of the crashes;
they will be debated until the proverbial cows show up.
I've looked into loads of crash test scenarios but there is little comparable evidence to compare with these events because each of the structures are made from different materials etc...
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2011, 01:14 AM   #93
07august

Default Rituals of 911

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post
recover any bodies from the wreckage anyway....
Which leaves any forensic evidence buried in the rubble and open to be manipulated anyway at the labs,
if any were actually found.
The heat of an "alleged" plane crash does not vaporize bodies. As for how long it takes to reduce a human body to ashes: Cremation is the reduction of the body to bone fragments by the use of extreme heat. The cremation process itself takes approximately 2-1/2 hours at a temperature between 1,600-2,000 degrees fahrenheit. Most people are under the impression that what is left is ashes. This is incorrect. Although cremains are referred to as ashes, they are actually small bone fragments that have been reduced to a granular substance.
Human remains would have been recoverable, since the alleged fires were roughly 45 min.
http://www.querycat.com/question/5584fe38020b327803c72d25d527bb11

911 was a MEGA RITUAL, the flight nos. 11, 77, 93, 175 were chosen for their masonic/occult-Crowley references;

11=sun/solar cycle 11 yrs from GHWB NWO speech 911 1990 to GWB admin. 911 2001.

77=Crowley identified OZ by the word “strength,” which equates Qabalistically to a double-seven, or 77. Book 77 in Crowley’s canon is known as Book OZ, or The Thelemic Rights of Man.
77 represents Mercury, god of Trade & Commerce, Hermes, herald of the gods, god of Information, AKA, Lucifer, bringer of Illumination

93=gematria (mason's G), numerical value for word will (thelema), Law & love-Aleister Crowley's saying 'do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law, love is the law love under will' the whole of the law, love is the law love under will' being narrowed down into numbers: 93 93 93/93. That is how those who follow thelema and Crowley's work greet each other. [See, lashtal. com forums to see 93 93 93/93 reference.]

175 represents the Merovingian dynasty which/maintains its legitimacy & will one day openly assert the divine right to rule world as race of demi-gods, ancestors of fallen angels.
Laurence Gardner, Bloodline of the Holy Grail, pp.175) the NEPHILIM.

"...Arcadian legacy:sea beast "Bistea Neptunis" symbolically defined in Merovingian ancestry... worshipped as the Roman god, Neptune, Poseidon in Greek mythology. Neptune-mythological god of sea who founded Atlantis."

AYK,, America=Atlantis

More rituals of 911 will continue

Last edited by 07august; 24-02-2011 at 01:21 AM.
Old 24-02-2011, 02:14 AM   #94
07august

Default 911 Mega Ritual ritual references

911 is the Egyptian New Year. Most occultists, pagans, or whatever they are calling themselves, posting on DI forums & other blogs on the Internet are paid to post by Ann Cappelletti, GWB's witch aunt. Ann was given the job or running the groups of witch and non-witch posters for the perps because Ann knows or has access to all the witches in the world as the queen of witches. These posters know that 911 is a date (along with 1/1) many Crowley followers/witches use to initiate rituals/curses/spells.

GWB is a master witch/occultist, son of 2 occultists. Fyi, Barbara Bush & Ann Cappelletti are illegitimate witch daughters of Aleister Crowley, conceived with sex magick (tantra) w Crowley in 1923/24 in Paris & at Abbey of Thelema, respectively, to be the antichrist. Crowley's purpose was to eliminate Christianity and procreate the antichrist w sex w hundreds of women. Pauline Pierce, 6th degree OTO, sought sex magick w Crowley to give birth to the antichrist. Crowley died in 1947 but his followers carry on his evil work.

http://cannonfire.blogspot.com/2006/...-bush-and.html
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2006/04/337857.shtml
http://www.rense.com/general77/acrow.htm

I have learned about the Cappellettis through my own personal experience. I lived with the Cappellettis for one month in 1972 when they fed me curses of malocchio (buckeye/the evil eye) in 1987, licorice root, john the conqueror root and a pirate thumb bone carved into skull & horns, a decayed molar from my witch niece (Ann paid my witch niece to put this curse on me) in 2007. I had these things taken away by 2 spiritualists/psychics in NYC, 2 in tomatoes, 3 in eggs. I saw them as we opened the tomato or egg. I didn't know what any of this was until I researched witchcraft. I found drawings of licorice root, john the conqueror root, chestnut/buckeys on the lucky mojo website,
www.luckymojo.com,
packed with witchcraft information.

I didn't know people in the 20th century were using witchcraft. My research uncovered in the 1920s there was a huge revival of the CRAFT. You don't have to believe me, but if something awful happens, you can be sure some witch, kabbalist, mason or occultist is behind it. Republicans changed the stars in their logo to pentagrams after Bush was appointed president in 2000. Evil in U.S. govt and the world, illuminati are all practicing witchcraft to get what they want. It's a game for them. Look at the Illuminati Card Game or just watch a Nicholas Cage movie to see what is coming next. Qabala, kabbalah, cabala is jewish witchcraft from which masons took their craft.

I didn't know John Cappelletti was Aleister Crowley's grandson until 2007. Unfortunately, I had to learn how diabolical the Cappellettis are through horrible things that happened to me, misfortune and broken bones. Witches Ann, Joyce and John put on curses on me in1972. I have learned they have put curses on many people through the years (including son, Joey as a sacrifice for John's success). Barb and Ann got the Bushes into the WH w the CRAFT. They have plotted w other occultists in our evil govt to fashion evil plots on citizens of the US and the world. Witch Ann paid my niece to put a curse of a decayed molar with my evil and cousins on me. Why me? I didn't even know people were practicing witchcraft, but now I know that the U.S. elected govt is filled with occultists.

I would never have learned about people practicing the CRAFT or the curses if I did not have them take away, one in 1987, another 4 in 2007. Whether you believe me or not is not my problem. But, it is my duty to tell people what I know. We as citizens have to stand up against the evil in the govt and those who have perpetrated 911. There are so many people who work for Witch Ann who post on this forum and others. The evidence is in the lies we are fed every day. You can look into it or hide your head in the sand. Know this, groups of witches, masons, kabbalists, occultists, satanists gathered together to perform the mega ritual of 911 to steal as much money from the public as they could through fraud, initiate perpetual war to sacrifice innocents to the god baal, the horned god, jabulon, osiris, lucifer, whatever deity each occultist choses to follow to get more wealth..

9/11/01

911 references for the 2001 mega rituals are:
911, 1941, groundbreaking for the Pentagon
911, 1973, Rockefeller supported Chilean coup, Savadore Alllende assassinated.
911, 1990, GHWB New World Order Speech, 9:09 P.M. ED aT
911, 1997, Marvin Bush's company Securacom goes public
911, 2001, GWB initiates the 911 mega ritual by summoning his grandfather [Aleister Crowley in a FL classroom after] with a ritual disguised in a FL classroom,
Children chant ("kite, hit. steel, plane, must.") GWB
GWB brother JEB is gov FL, also grandson of Aleister Crowley, together they have more witch power.
Bush sits w book of America, upside downonds onhis lap
George W. Bush at Booker Elementary School( 9/11/01)
youtube.com/watch?v=IedVRYUNWUU

Last edited by 07august; 24-02-2011 at 07:17 AM.
Old 25-02-2011, 05:00 AM   #95
07august

Default 911 is Ethiopian, Egyptian, and Israeli New Year

I received a PM that Sept 11 is not the Egyptian new year. I did further research. This is what I found:
The Feast of Neyrouz marks the first day of the Coptic year. Ignorant of the Egyptian language for the most part, the Arabs confused the Egyptian new year's celebrations, which the Egyptians called the feast of Ni-Yarouou (the feast of the rivers), with the Persian feast of Nowruz[1]. The misnomer remains today, and the celebrations of the Egyptian new year on the first day of the month of Thout are known as the Neyrouz. Its celebration falls on the 1st day of the month of Thout, the first month of the Egyptian year, which for 1901 to 2098 usually coincides with 11 September, except before a Gregorian leap year when it's 12 September. Coptic years are counted from 284, the year Diocletian became Roman Emperor, whose reign was marked by tortures and mass executions of Christians, especially in Egypt. Hence, the Coptic year is identified by the abbreviation A.M. (for Anno Martyrum or "Year of the Martyrs"). Note that A.M. abbreviation is also used for unrelated calendar eras (such as the Byzantine and Jewish calendar epochs) which start at the putative creation of the world; it then stands for Anno Mundi.

Ethiopian Month.........Gregorian Month...............Gregorian Equivalent Dates
Meskerem (month 1).....September (month 9)..........September 11 - October 10 (begins September 12, during leap years)
The connection between Egypt and Ethiopia from at least as early as the Twenty-second Dynasty was very intimate and occasionally the two countries were under the same ruler, so that the arts and civilization of the one naturally found their way into the other.

The Ethiopian Calendar has more in common with the Coptic Egyptian Calendar. The Ethiopic and Coptic calendars have 13 months, 12 of 30 days each and an intercalary month at the end of the year of 5 or 6 days depending whether the year is a leap year or not. The year starts on 11 September in the Gregorian Calendar (G.C.) or on the 12th in (Gregorian) Leap Years. The Coptic Leap Year follows the same rules as the Gregorian so that the extra month always has 6 days in a Gregorian Leap Year.
The Ethiopian calendar is much more similar to the Egyptian Coptic calendar having a year of 13 months, 365 days and 366 days in a leap year (every fourth year) and it is much influenced by the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church, which follows its ancient calendar rules and beliefs....

The Ethiopian New Year falls on September 11 (September 12 in the leap year) in the Gregorian calendar but it is September 1 in the Ethiopian calendar. In Ethiopia the first month of the year is September and the last (thirteenth) month of the year is Pagumiene, which comes after August. Each month has 30 days (from September to August) and the thirteenth month, Pagumiene, has 5 days (6 days in a leap year).
Source: http://www.ethiopiantreasures.co.uk/pages/calendar.htm
The Ethiopic Calendar By Dr. Aberra Molla
Ethiopia has its own ancient calendar. According to the beliefs of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church, God created the world 5500 years before the birth of Christ and it is 1994 years since Jesus was born. Based on this timeline, we are in the year 7494 of the eighth millennium. These are referred to as Amete Alem in Amharic or "the years of the world". Era of the world dates from 5493 B.C.

Ethiopic is not the only calendar in Ethiopia either. The works of Enoch had been in Ethiopia and Egypt before the times of Moses and on through the times of King Solomon and Queen of Sheba. As has been the case for Israel, Egypt and Ethiopia have had important roles in Biblical History. An Enochian year is completed in 364 days, Enoch 82:4-7 and Jubilees 6:23-28. More precisely, a 365-day-solar-year and the 365-year-solar-cycle appear as a 365-days-and-years single term. From the three books of Enoch, a curious 364-day length of calendar year lends new insight by reserving the last day of the solar year. Ethiopians followed the Old Testament before the introduction of Christianity (1 Kings 10:1-9). The Arc of the Covenant was brought to Ethiopia long before Christianity accepted the Old Testament and offered worship to God. The Oromo people have their own calendar. Bete Israel believe in the Jewish faith.

Names of months and their starting dates:
Reference only for September and the new year:
Amharic.........Amharic...........Coptic.......... .................Start Date
in Ethiopic......in Latin........Pronunciation....Start Date...Leap Year

መስn/aረም........Meskerem............Tout ...........11 Sept........12 Sept
Modified from http://saintmark.com/easter.html
Source: www.ethiopic.com/calendar/ethiopic.htm

Topic: September 11: Ethiopian, Egyptian, Israeli New Year, Birth of Christ, and Sadly the Now Infamous 9-11
Gusella
September 11 is the Ethiopian, Egyptian, and Israeli New Year. The Ethiopian New Year "Ras Awde Amet in the month of Meskerem", and the Egyptian New Year "Neyrouz in the month of Thout" always fall on our Sept 11 unless the year is leap, in which case it is our Sept 12. The Israeli New Year "Rosh Hashanah", always falls on the 1st of Tishri which varies slightly but is still closely tied to the Ethiopian and Egyptian dates and actually fell on our September 11 in 2007. This year; as Israel's New Year "Rosh Hashanah" ends on Sept 10; the Ethiopian and Egyptian New Year will begin on Sept 11.

Now, even more interestingly though is, many people from these ancient eastern cultures also believe and contend that Christ was born on September 11 in accordance with the Ethiopian/Egyptian calendar tracking the course of the Nile and its annual inundations where the life giving waters represents the rebirth and resurrection of life in this ancient African Valley.
Source: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?ui...83&topic=14635

Aleister Crowley ties with Egyptian pagan god Thoth or Tout follows:

Last edited by 07august; 25-02-2011 at 02:05 PM.
Old 25-02-2011, 11:30 AM   #96
07august

Quote:
...I'm currently looking into the web fairy to see what she has to say. As well as Gerard Holmgren.
When I 1st was introduced to "SeptemberClues" in 2007 (someone sent me the site--only a few videos then), and after I saw Morgan Reynolds say that what was aired on live tv on 911 01 was a "cartoon," I wrote to the webfairy. I told her that I took a class at PVI Virtual Media Services, NJ. What was aired as the 2nd plane was a virtual animation of a plane cutout. I asked her to please stop calling it a "cartoon" and call it what it was: a PVI virtual media animation/or at least admit it was an CG animation. I asked her to please pass this information along to the pubic. She wrote back and agreed that she thought it was a PVI animation, that PVI filed for bankruptcy at the end of 2001 [probably to escape scrutiny].

I was working for a tv network in 2007. I did not work for that network in 2001. During the time I worked there no one discussed 911. September Clues jolted my curiosity. I mentioned that 911 was a hoax a few times to some co-workers. After that, I had people who I had never seen before in my life approach me and tell me that he/she knew someone who had seen a plane or that he/she knew someone who saw a jumper. None of them had seen a plane or jumper him or herself. Always it was hearsay, they knew someone who said he/she saw a plane or a jumper. I knew those people were lying. I told Rosalee (webfairy) Grable what people had said to me. She told me they were lying. The more I looked into 911 the more I was convinced it was a lie. Rosalee was the driving force behind me starting my own investigation.

Rosalee said there were no planes, 11 and 77 were not scheduled to fly on 911, 93 landed in Cleveland and that 175 was an animation. The only thing of Rosalee's that turned out to be wrong was "Edna Cintron," who turned out to be a vicsim. I believe much of what was shown to the public on 911 was prerecorded, smoke, fires. One thing is for sure, without Rosalee, thewebfairy, no one would have looked into the ILLUSIONs of 911. I discussed other things w Rosalee via personal email. The odd thing about her site was a page with pagan dieties. I never did learn what that was about. There are videos of webfairy interviews on YT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shocker View Post
07august - just want to say a big thank you for your posts, I have been reading them with interest and appreciate the time you spend making them for newbs like me who are still in the learning process about 9/11.
Many thanks
You are welcome. There are so many layers of lies involved in 911, I find listing them makes it easier to remember what they are and listing them should enrage citizens to stand up and demand justice before we are reduced to slaves for the perps. All the money stolen on 911 and made in insurance fraud should outrage U.S. citizens. Trillion$ were stolen, yet U.S. citizens are reduced to animals, lied to by staged plots of underwear bombers and a staged truck when conveniently found a parking spot in "Times Square." Who are they kidding. At airports citizens have to jump through hoops being irradiated or groped, so that more money can be made by Chertoff and the companies for whom he brokers. The diabolical plan of 911 illusions morphs into another scheme everyday, including more and more ways to cheat the public.

Attempts as crushing unions and bargaining power will revert the worker into serfs workiing for the feudal lords of cities and states. Obama ran on collecting taxes from corporations and fat cats, then did a 180, as he did with all of his campaign promises. The future looks to take away more American jobs, drive up prices on food, clothing, fuel and heating. Whatever happened to all those jobs, fat cats were supposed to create by not paying taxes? U.S. taxes are dumped on the middle class to drive us into poverty and servitude. It is time to stand up an shout, "We are going to take it anymore."

Fat cats: Gov. Christie, NJ
Gov. Scott Walker, WI
you can fill in the rest.

Last edited by 07august; 25-02-2011 at 05:34 PM.
Old 25-02-2011, 12:28 PM   #97
07august

Default No planes on 911 it was a HUGE ILLUSION

911 FRAUD: Airplane hoaxes (from Northwoods plot), real estate insurance fraud, death hoax fraud, art market insurance fraud
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141341
davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141341

main forums>911>911 Vacant towers/Silverstein Lowy Eisenberg

Please visit this thread for more information.

@shocker and madmax: Gerard Holmgren, 911 researcher, uncovered hoaxes of 911 particularly fake flights & victims:
http://www.911closeup.com/index.shtml?ID=65
Media Published Fake Passenger Lists

MEDIA PUBLISHED FAKE PASSENGER LISTS FOR AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 11 by Gerard Holmgren
Last updated April 3 2004
excerpt:
"Anybody can put up a website, do an interview or send an email, claiming to be family or friend of a plane victim. But the only credible, official source for such information is the airline passenger list, and the only credible source for obtaining this information is the airline itself, or authorities and media to which the airline makes it available. One can't demand an explanation of what happened to particular people alleged to be on the flight unless one can prove that they were on the flight. Implicit in the official story is the assumption that such information has been established in the public domain by the media."
Flight manifests of Souls on Board is a federal law/requirement. Names on fictitious lists are not consistent from list to list.
Someone is fibbing.
Here is a summary of the anomalies between the lists.
Collectively, these sources list the names of 95 alleged innocents.

CNN lists 87 names, which should be a complete list, but indicates that the list is incomplete. The 8 left out are Vamsikrishna, Roux, Iskander, Jalbert, Tu, Weems, Ward and Booms.

USAT lists 86 names, citing this as a "partial list", Those missing are Caplin, Jalbert, Jude Larson, Natalie Larson, Roux, Tu, Weems, Ward and Iskander.

NBC lists 87 names. Its the same as USAT with the addition of Iskander, but changes Peter Hashem to Peter el-Hachem.

PBS is identical to NBC.

The Boston daily lists 89 innocents and describes it as a a partial list. Those missing are Iskander, Vamsikrishna, Tu, Weems, Ward and Booms. It is the only list to name Jalbert.

A year later it lists 87 names, changing Heath Smith to Heather Smith, Hashem to el-Hachem, and losing Caplin, the two Larsons, Jalbert and Roux for Iskander, Vamsikrishna and Booms.

The Washington Post published a "partial list" containing 89 names. Those missing are Iskander, Vamsikrishna, Jalbert, Tu, Weems and Ward.

The "we will never forget" website (similar to the "Remember the Maine" item in plan of Northwoods) lists 88 names. Those missing are Vamsrikrishna, Jalbert, Booms, Tu, Weems, Ward and Roux.

The AA11 memorial website lists 90 names and claims 95 aboard. The missing names are Vamsikrishna, Tu, Weems, Ward and Jalbert.

Wikipedia claims a summation of 93 aboard, but lists only 92 names (including hijackers). It is the only site to list Lana Tu. Those missing are Iskander, Caplin, the two Larsons, Jalbert, Weems, Ward and Roux. This makes it the same as the USAT list with the addition of Tu or put another way - the same as the NBC and PBS lists except that Tu is in for Isaknder.

The American Memorials/Obituary site lists 90 names and is the only list to name Weems and Ward. It leaves out Tu, Jalbert,Vamsikrishna, Roux and Booms.

Several sources claim that AA released 77 (or 75) names on Sept 12, but the Washington Post published 89 names the same day, and the Boston Daily published 89 - but not the same 89 - the day after, while Fox News was still claiming that only 81 names were confirmed a week later.

Last edited by 07august; 25-02-2011 at 06:01 PM.
Old 25-02-2011, 01:22 PM   #98
07august

Default No Planes, Gerard Holmgren research re 911 hoax

MANUFACTURED TERRORISM: THE TRUTH ABOUT SEPT 11
By Gerard Holmgren April 18 2004
http://assassinationscience.com/911_..._Terrorism.pdf
assassinationscience.com/911_Manufactured_Terrorism.pdf

Sources for above pdf: http://911closeup.com/index.shtml?ID=51

excerpts: Please note this information was documented on April 18, 2004:
"There's just one problem with the official story of Sept 11 - it isn't true."

"This article presents a summary of the evidence that the entire event was planned and carried out by the US govt and its agencies.
"The nature of a printed article means that references for the research which backs up the following information can't be included here. However - unlike the mainstream media which never provide any sources that one can verify - all of the information below is based upon meticulously researched and referenced material ..."
http://911closeup.com/index.shtml?ID=50

"First, let’s take AA 77, the plane which is supposed to have hit the Pentagon. This is one of the most heavily surveillanced buildings in the world, and yet somehow they can't come up with any footage of the crash. Because it never happened... There are numerous photos of the aftermath and nowhere is to be seen any evidence of wreckage of such a plane... Furthermore, official aviation records from the US Bureau of Transportation say that the alleged AA 77 flight did not exist. The BT keeps a record of details about every flight ever scheduled from a US airport - even cancelled flights. No such record exists of AA 77 on Sept 11."

"...American Airlines issued a statement saying that it had lost AA 11 in the crash. The BT database also says that there was no such flight as AA 11 on Sept 11."

"...aviation records from the FAA show that although UA 175 existed as a flight, unlike AA 77 or AA 11, the plane to which this flight was assigned - N612UA - is still registered and valid. In other words, it never crashed. So we don't know where it went, but we do know that it didn't hit the WTC."

"And finally UA 93 - alleged to have crashed in PA. Like UA 175, this was a bona-fide flight, but the plane - N591UA is also still registered as valid. Interestingly, FAA records do show the planes to which AA11 and 77 were allegedly assigned - N334AA and N644AA as destroyed - but not until Jan 14 2002, when the FAA regulations state that the deregistration must be reported on the day that a plane is totally destroyed. So most likely these planes were ready for retirement and were taken away somewhere to be scrapped.

"Very early media reports had the two fictitious AA flights as the planes to hit the WTC. AA 77 was only switched to being the Pentagon
plane hours later. UA 175 was the last plane to be "confirmed" as involved. At 9.17, the FAA started diverting all flights. Early reports
show wild discrepancies in terms of which allegedly hijacked plane went where. The fictitious AA 77 is particularly volatile from one report to another
, at one stage saying that it hit the WTC, then that it didn't even take off for a half hour after the second crash, then that after taking off at 9.33, it somehow flew 700 miles out to Ohio and back, in just 5 minutes, to hit the Pentagon. One report had UA 93 landing at Cleveland due to a bomb scare. What is clear is that they were making it up as they went along, and the final cover."

Real Estate insurance fraud:
"Westfield Australia directly contributed $A840 million for control of the shopping plaza. Silverstein insured himself for $US3.5 billion per terrorist attack, and Westfield fully insured itself against terrorism and loss of rental income. Immediately upon signing the deal, Westfield announced that it would double the rents, causing much scratching of heads in financial circles, since the buildings were already so undertenanted."

"Silverstein, and Peter Lowy from Westfield were handed the keys in a take-over ceremony on Sept 10, and the very next day, the troublesome things conveniently disappeared in a terrorist attack - along with building 7 of the complex - solving the asbestos problem, leaving Silverstein with a clean building site on the best real estate in the world, and Westfield with a rental income which would have been unsustainable in a real trading environment, and no law suits over all the asbestos dust released into the air of Manhattan.Silverstein's insurer has agreed to the $3.5 billion pay out, but Silverstein is claiming that it was two terrorist attacks."
See, main forums>911>911 vacant towers/Silverstein Lowy Eisenberg for details of insurers part in the plot.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141341for details of insurers part in the plot.

Silverstein wins awards for 2 terrorist attacks on WTC towers:
Silverstein appeared at an NYU law luncheon to talk of his favorable awards in the 911 insurance cases.
http://www.law.nyu.edu/news/SILVERSTEIN_REBUILD_WTC
On Rebuilding The WTC Oct. 24, 2007
Freedom Tower signals success.

"Silverstein’s justifiable pride in reaching a favorable outcome for the World Trade Center site was clear {This means he won all $7.2 billion** as he described the new buildings being erected there...." Non-disclosure agreement keeps the amount of award a mystery from the public.

"the intervention of both NYS Insurance Dept. Supt Eric Dinallo ’90 & (now shamed) Gov Eliot Spitzer to broker a final deal btn Silverstein & insurers in 2007. Silv. contended w Port Authority of NY/NJ, & Lower Manhattan Development Corp.(Gelitin sponsor) plans clashed with Silverstein’s."
Peter Lowy post follows.

Last edited by 07august; 25-02-2011 at 05:51 PM.
Old 25-02-2011, 04:00 PM   #99
07august

Default Who is Peter Lowy? Given key to WTC concourse

Peter Lowy and Larry Silverstein were given the keys to WTC on Sept 10, 2001, the next day the 911 hoax and fraud commenced.

Lawmakers allege Peter Lowy, Harvey Greenfield hid money offshore by Carol Eisenberg July 17, 2008
One of California’s wealthiest residents and the owner of a New York toy manufacturer were among the moguls identified by Senate investigators today as allegedly using foreign accounts to avoid paying U.S. taxes.
Peter Lowy’s father, Frank Lowy, an Australian citizen, used Liechtenstein-based LGT Group to set up a series of shell companies, including a U.S. based foundation, to divert $68 million in assets. LGT removed any traces to the family to avoid detection by U.S. or Australian authorities, according to the report. Although Frank Lowy is Australian, his son, Peter, who is CEO of Westfield LLC, is a U.S. citizen living in California.

Peter Lowy, 48, of Los Angeles, owner of the Westfield shopping-center fortune along with his family, was one of those named in the bipartisan report by the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations. Lowy, whose company will lease space in the rebuilt World Trade Center in New York, is a deep-pocket contributor to both Democratic and Republican campaigns.

Lowy’s attorney, Robert Bennett, told ABC News that his client’s name was on the list of owners of secret accounts set up by the Liechtenstein bank, but that he had done nothing wrong.

Also identified as having set up offshore accounts were Harvey and Steven Greenfield, who run New York-based Commonwealth Toy and Novelty Company Inc, a leading manufacturer of stuffed dolls and animals. The report said that private bankers from LGT, including Prince Philipp of Liechtenstein, met with the father and son to urge them to transfer $30 million of their assets from Bank of Bermuda to LGT. It said the Greenfields are currently in negotiation with the IRS and the Department of Justice over tax liability issues.

The release of the report kicked off a surreal hearing at the Capitol with testimony about secret codes, alleged intrigue by a royal family and one witness, a former employee of LGT bank, testifying via videotape because he said he feared for his life.Subcommittee Chairman Carl Levin contended that UBS, the world’s largest private bank catering to wealthy individuals, arranged “undeclared” accounts for 19,000 US citizens with an estimated $18 billion in assets, seeking tax evasion strategies.

Levin suggested that federal regulators consider revoking the US banking license of UBS because of its role in helping wealthy Americans evade the law.
“I don’t think that any bank that goes to the extent that UBS has gone through to avoid doing what their agreements with the United States require them to do, should be allowed to continue to do business unless they clean up their act,” he said.

http://news.muckety.com/2008/07/17/lawmakers-accuse-peter-lowy-harvey-greenfield-of-dodging-taxes-with-offshore-accounts/4171

Last edited by 07august; 25-02-2011 at 05:07 PM.
Old 25-02-2011, 04:04 PM   #100
lizzy

Mods...........this thread deserves a sticky......SO much info has been presented in this thread . It should NOT be lost.

Thankyou, lizzy.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote