Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 16-02-2011, 06:21 PM   #21
sertes

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthicastar View Post
sure.. i elaborate on this subject for many years on many posts..
Nice, me too.

How many witness supporting no-plane did you find in those many years?
sertes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 06:25 PM   #22
earthicastar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sertes View Post
Nice, me too.

How many witness supporting no-plane did you find in those many years?
i dont know anyone personally who was a witness

here is one of my shows discussing this
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/earthic...is-a-media-job

earthica*star: por la familia de 'Soveran'
care of: general post
near: [Pond, California]
non domestic, without the US

Last edited by earthicastar; 16-02-2011 at 06:28 PM.
earthicastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 06:30 PM   #23
sertes

Quote:
i dont know anyone personally who was a witness
Ok, maybe someone who posted a youtube saying like "I was there and like everyone else I was looking at the north tower which was burning, you know, and suddenly out of the blue the south tower exploded. I tell you, I was south of the WTC and no plane hit it"

I have a couple that saw no plane, but they were north of the WTC, in the streets, in no condition to see it anyway.
Old 16-02-2011, 06:32 PM   #24
earthicastar

Quote:
Ok, maybe someone who posted a youtube saying like "I was there and like everyone else I was looking at the north tower which was burning, you know, and suddenly out of the blue the south tower exploded. I tell you, I was south of the WTC and no plane hit it"

I have a couple that saw no plane, but they were north of the WTC, in the streets, in no condition to see it anyway.
is one of them Richard Grove?

earthica*star: por la familia de 'Soveran'
care of: general post
near: [Pond, California]
non domestic, without the US
earthicastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 06:59 PM   #25
sertes

Quote:
is one of them Richard Grove?
I was referring to this one
and to reporter Dan Dahler

If the Richard Grove you're referring is this then he was north of the WTC

Quote:
You see… on that particular morning, I was to present evidence, which I still possess, to my ex-coworkers at Marsh & McLennan, on the 98th floor of WTC 1- The North Tower, which exploded while I was in traffic on my way to this meeting, and I was only a few blocks north of the WTC Complex heading south on West St, just south of Canal at 8:45 AM, in the convertible with the top down.

Aside from witnessing events which contradict the “Official Story”, I experienced the horror of bearing witness to a situation wherein my peers were trapped in a burning building and realizing that there was nothing that I could do to help them… As they lost hope and began to jump (in some cases hand in hand)… the flailing of their bodies as they were pulled helplessly toward the earth was almost the most disturbing part of my experience that morning.

I was within 2 or 3 blocks of the North Tower when the South Tower exploded
Old 16-02-2011, 07:12 PM   #26
07august

Default I absolutely agree with you.

Quote:
Re: your reply to Sertes: There were NO planes on 911.
I absolutely agree there were no planes. The perps recycled Operations Northwoods and revamped it to fit 9-11-2001 plane illusions for Operation Able Danger.

No planes for Operation Northwoods (plan was to blow up an unmanned drone), radio alert broadcasts, as Orson Welles used in War of the Worlds. On 9/11/2001, radio alerts were changed to television broadcast alerts: scripted broadcasts in 1962, scripted broadcasts in 2001; mock victims in 1962, mock victims in 2001.

Everyone that saw the live broadcast on 911 of the PVI plane animation was a witness. He or she just didn't know what or how it was done. I didn't know how it was done until I took a class to learn how to operate the PVI LVIS computer in August 2007. When I learned how to animate a graphic/icon on a virtual path during the fourth class, it hit me: "This was how the perps animated that plane cutout on 911."

In the ABC News clip:
Don Dahler says, "I didn't see a plane."
Charles Gibson tells Don what he was supposed to see. Gibson told Dahler that it was a plane. Gibson played his part of the lie of 911, as everyone on a television broadcast played his or her part: hired actors and witches to be witnesses and paid tv personalities.

There were no people on the 98th floor. We all know that because of the Gelitin and Lower Manhattan Cultural Council World Views art students evidence of written notes and photos which surfaced. in the last 2 years. If you need to see that photos and Gelitin notes, I can post them again. The towers were gutted and prepped for demolition on 911. You can't change the evidence.

If you need me to post Operations Northwoods/Mongoose documents, I can post them. Before 911, Northwoods was deemed the most evil plan with which the military had ever come up. Kennedy was murdered on a masonic date: 11/22/63. How many people know that? I thought CIA murdering Jack, Bobby Kennedy and MLK Jr were the most evil military plans before I learned about Operation Northwoods.

Last edited by 07august; 17-02-2011 at 04:02 AM.
07august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 08:01 PM   #27
07august

Default Are you a pagan, a witch, kabbalist or occultist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wthree View Post
...evidence...
The 2nd plane icon was a PVI Virtual Media Services animation. I have explained it on another blog. I can direct you to that blog, or I can cut and paste the information of how to setup the camera shot for the plane animation, or not.

Whether you are a funny witch or occultist or pagan, whatever you are, why would you think I could care what a paid posting perp thinks? I have passed on the information to someone who cared. You are paid to post for the perps, I don't think you really care about the truth.

Your pagan avatar gives you away.

Last edited by 07august; 16-02-2011 at 08:36 PM.
Old 16-02-2011, 08:30 PM   #28
troubled

first thing WNYW 5 in NYC said that morning was a small passenger plane then they said the police said some type of missile was witnessed being shot from the Woolworth Building. Dick Oliver reported this. vans with exploves in them, dancing jews, there seems to be layers of deception going on to always give the neo con/Zionists plausible deny ability. 2 facts, they did it. second because of compartmental ism we will never be sure just how it was done. im starting look at our divided theory's as part of their original plan. a little alone time with Rums and Dick is what is needed.

this is a recycling of the northwood opps, but for reasons of deception not convinence. just another decption to have us look the wrong way.
troubled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 08:42 PM   #29
07august

Default 911 was for all the reasons Northwoods was planned

Quote:
Originally Posted by troubled View Post
this is a recycling of the northwood opps, but for reasons of deception not convinence. just another decption to have us look the wrong way.
I didn't post all of my thoughts about Northwoods v. 911 plane illusions Able Danger. Deception & trickery was one of the 3 major purposes. I will have to reread what I wrote. I may have left some thoughts out of the equationi. While I was composing/editting this post on another thread, I got a message from the moderator that she was making a new thread out of my post. The moderator sent me a message that ultima had complained that my post didn't belong on the wtc7 thread. I was distracted and didn't finish my thought. Thanks.

Last edited by 07august; 17-02-2011 at 04:06 AM.
Old 16-02-2011, 09:42 PM   #30
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

quick look at how easy it would be to insert a plane into footage.
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 11:08 PM   #31
madmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august View Post
As long as you keep telling lies, you are going to have to toughen up and take it like a man.
You started this thread with a misquote from me from another thread. When I asked a question you drop into the classic your a paid shill routine instead of offering evidence that doesn't involve the use of a supercomputer to analyse and decifer. I have had a look at several of your posts and that seems to be your standard tactic.
Someone says something that doesn't agree with you then you break out paid shill witch etc.
We are supposed to be able to DEBATE. In order to do that we need to DISCUSS opinions. Other wise we end up not learning.
I agree technology exists that allows almost anything to be created on screen.
I agree that the victim list was massaged for political reasons.
I also agree that a 757 piloted by an ineptly trained arab did not hit the building.
Now stop the BS provide something that we can look at instead of being a prat.
madmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 12:43 AM   #32
macgyver1968
Banned

Hey Max...I'm out of "eye of newt"....you got any to spare?
macgyver1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 01:27 AM   #33
madmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver1968 View Post
Hey Max...I'm out of "eye of newt"....you got any to spare?
Yeah I can swap you for some Hemlock and a smuging stick

@theabominablephenomenon
I watched that video before very interesting indeed. It definately demonstrates the ease of animating a scene even with the short cuts he took.
Old 17-02-2011, 03:55 AM   #34
07august

Default I didn't start this thread a moderator did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
yada, yada, yada....
I didn't start this thread, a moderator did. I will post the 911 related evidence when I have a chance. Keep your "Depends" on snuggly until I have a chance to do post the evidence.

Btw, I editted your quote. Only paid perps are too lazy to edit a quote. You know that because that is what identifies perps immediately.

It is my role as a concerned citizen, a member of the society, citizen of the world and the human race to expose what lies I have learned. You belonog to the cults of withes, occultists, pagans, masons and kabbalists who are trying to trick the world. You want to suck all men into your lair, to have men sell their souls to lucifer in exchange for the little power you wackos get or a few dollars. Hey, only 1/3 of the population will be saved from hell. You want to go to hell, that is not my problem. Go. But, you will never take any innocents with you as long as I have a voice. I will continue to research the lies of 911. As a contributing member of society, I will continue to learn about the lies of 911 and I will continue to disseminate what I have learned.

Time to go to sleep.

Last edited by 07august; 17-02-2011 at 06:03 AM.
Old 17-02-2011, 04:12 AM   #35
07august

Default Composite VIDEO is no live, it is editted.

Composited video is NOT a LIVE recording, it is an editted project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post
youtube.com/watch?v=QNXmgF2yAEc
quick look at how easy it would be to "EDIT AND insert" a plane into footage
Only viable 911 footage that can be used as evidence is the actual archived footage of the video aired LIVE on 911 am. Your sample of composited video, made after the fact, is NOT original day-of-air recorded video. Your reference is not only MOOT, it is a sample of all the attempts made on 911, and thereafter, by paid perps to support the govt lies of 911. I heard Witch Ann (GWB's witch aunt who runs the groups of hired witnesses, posters and witches who gathered in downtown Manhattan to chant for demonic power as the 911 rituals proceeded) paid $1000 to anyone for every composited video that any witch/non-witch worker could manufacture to post on the Internet in support the 911 lies and intended ILLUSIONS the govt wanted the public to swallow as to what happened that day.

Demand a real investigation. Write or e-mail your senators and representatives, demand that the Congress reopen an independent 911 investigation of all 911 related events, and 911 events thereafter, to expose the treason committed on 911. There is no statute of limitation for MURDER.

One more word of advice: definitely is spelled this way.

Last edited by 07august; 17-02-2011 at 06:29 AM.
Old 17-02-2011, 04:44 AM   #36
madmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august View Post
Your pagan avatar gives you away.
Who is it with the horns?
What more can I say
So I take it your not interested in debate only slander.

Last edited by madmax; 17-02-2011 at 04:45 AM.
Old 17-02-2011, 05:36 AM   #37
07august

Default Wow, I didn't know those were horns

[QUOTE=madmax;1059689197]Who is it with the horns?QUOTE]

Tell me, are you ultima? You sound like him. The evidence statement gives you away. When I chose that jpg as my avatar I only chose it for the facial expression. Thank for pointing that out to me. Now, I have to search for another avatar.

The Egyptian pagan symbol of an eye is pagan. This message was directed to wthree. Are you wthree, too?

You are ultima, aren't you? Both are on ignore list now.

Last edited by 07august; 17-02-2011 at 06:36 AM.
Old 17-02-2011, 07:27 AM   #38
sertes

I'm still asking any no-plane supporter if he can provide witness in favor of that theory. If UA175 didn't hit the south tower we should have thousands of people reporting an explosion without an impact. So, where are they?

We should also have indipendent recordings of the fact, each one of them as valuable as the Zapruder film. Did the conspirator plan to seize all the indipendent video in southern manhattan, to insert the CGI plane?

Please, do a reality check.
Old 17-02-2011, 07:57 AM   #39
madmax

[QUOTE=07august;1059689233]
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
Who is it with the horns?QUOTE]

Tell me, are you ultima? You sound like him. The evidence statement gives you away. Are you wthree, too?

You are ultima, aren't you? Both are on ignore list now.
I know this will be like pissing into the wind but here goes.
I don't get time to be multiple personalities my time is limited by several factors which I won't bore you with. Besides I suspect the Forum takes a dim view of people with multiple id's.
Earlier you told me to toughen up my answer to you:
Physician heal thy self.
Old 17-02-2011, 10:21 AM   #40
bryan

Quote:
I'm still asking any no-plane supporter if he can provide witness in favor of that theory. If UA175 didn't hit the south tower we should have thousands of people reporting an explosion without an impact. So, where are they?
Watch the archives with pen and paper in hand. Make a list all the people who report seeing a plane fly into the building and a list of all the people who report seeing the building just explode. When you've finished, come back and we can discuss your results.
bryan is offline   Reply With Quote