www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID2sfOgCaXs

Lesson 5
www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbQtp9ufUw4

Lesson 6
www.youtube.com/watch?v=owVTE5l9p5w

Lesson 7
www.youtube.com/watch?v=41kd8pUWYWw

PLEASE COPY AND DISTRIBUTE.

Last edited by khamael; 05-07-2011 at 09:31 PM.
khamael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 03:04 PM   #2
pacmanpacks
Banned

All this no plane none sense is just a smoke screen to divert from the fact that the planes that DID hit WTC 1 and 2 was in fact old written off CIA cargo planes just like Operation Northwoods describes in 1962.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=175225

Last edited by pacmanpacks; 07-07-2011 at 03:06 PM.
pacmanpacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 08:53 PM   #3
kooskoets

Nice short video's, good post.
There were no planes on 911.

Read Ace Baker's scientific treatise.
Composites-1-9.pdf
kooskoets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 11:24 PM   #4
pacmanpacks
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooskoets View Post
Nice short video's, good post.
There were no planes on 911.
Wrong, but it is a fact that there were NO brain involved when coming up with your post OR this moronic topic.

This isn't the moon landing we are talking about for Christ sake, we don't have to rely on some shady black and white picture on a screen.

All you two are doing here is making a fool out of your self - I mean: Whats next? The towers wasn't real? The people that got blown into confetti wasn't really there?

My point: Check out all the eyewitnesses throughout that entire day saying it was NOT a commercial airliner at all, but Grey CIA / military cargo planes without any windows on the sides....

If it was just a hologram (or what ever it is for a religion you try to promote here) don't you think they would have scanned and recorded a REAL commercial airliner instead? . . .

Bottom line: what you are saying doesn't make any sense what so ever !!!

This is kind of like running around talking about the new world order, the federal reserve being private, torture of children etc. and then at the end go "by the way, it is all runned by green reptiles from outer space"...

Wait a minute, I think someone already did that too....

sorry....

Last edited by pacmanpacks; 07-07-2011 at 11:54 PM.
Old 07-07-2011, 11:55 PM   #5
sidlittle

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacmanpacks View Post
All this no plane none sense is just a smoke screen to divert from the fact that the planes that DID hit WTC 1 and 2 was in fact old written off CIA cargo planes just like Operation Northwoods describes in 1962.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=175225
God , it feels so 2004 around here all of a sudden! How nostalgic!
sidlittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 11:58 PM   #6
sidlittle

Quote:
Wrong, but it is a fact that there were NO brain involved when coming up with your post OR this moronic topic.

This isn't the moon landing we are talking about for Christ sake, we don't have to rely on some shady black and white picture on a screen.

All you two are doing here is making a fool out of your self - I mean: Whats next? The towers wasn't real? The people that got blown into confetti wasn't really there?

My point: Check out all the eyewitnesses throughout that entire day saying it was NOT a commercial airliner at all, but Grey CIA / military cargo planes without any windows on the sides....

If it was just a hologram (or what ever it is for a religion you try to promote here) don't you think they would have scanned and recorded a REAL commercial airliner instead? . . .

Bottom line: what you are saying doesn't make any sense what so ever !!!

This is kind of like running around talking about the new world order, the federal reserve being private, torture of children etc. and then at the end go "by the way, it is all runned by green reptiles from outer space"...

Wait a minute, I think someone already did that too....

sorry....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kgZIFBJVeo&NR=1
Stop crying. Cartoons fooled you..get over it.

You can start by going through Lord Tsukasa's excellent posts here.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=386

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=388
Old 08-07-2011, 12:38 AM   #7
pacmanpacks
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidlittle View Post
Stop crying. Cartoons fooled you..get over it.

You can start by going through Lord Tsukasa's excellent posts here.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=386

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=388
ha ha, wtf... "excellent posts"? Let me see:

1) As a rational person .... bla bla bla

2) As a rational person .... bla bla bla

3) As a rational person .... bla bla bla

etc. etc. etc.

His point: If you see or hear any planes you are not a "rational person" . . .

The only ones crying here, is you kids when no one gives a crap about your BS none sense.

Do I say that the pictures on TV wasn't manipulated on 9/11? Absolutely NOT - I KNOW they are, but as said before: That doesn't change what everyone on the ground in Manhattan saw and heard.

The fact here is: Either you are saying that thousands of people lied on the record 9/11-2001, or do you really believe that CGI (Computer-generated imagery) would be able to generate all these eyewitnesses on the ground seeing Grey military cargo planes?

Your weird idea that nothing involving planes on 9/11 was going on at all, have more holes in it than the official story about a dark man with a turban and a laptop made Dick Cheney to take full control of US airspace, run 6 simultaneous exercises surrounding WTC 1 and 2 and turn off the surface-to-air missile system.

BTW: Keep repeating and running the same over and over again is an old form of mind-control - You should make your guru to come up with something new, thank you.

Last edited by pacmanpacks; 08-07-2011 at 01:03 AM.
Old 08-07-2011, 12:45 AM   #8
white zombie
Inactive

Worst conspiracy theory...... ever

Its like arguing over whether someone got killed with a hammer or holographic axe.
white zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 01:24 AM   #9
pacmanpacks
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by white zombie View Post
Worst conspiracy theory...... ever

Its like arguing over whether someone got killed with a hammer or holographic axe.
I agree, not that I don't think it is stupid and funny personally, but with that said: When TV Finally is going to talk about the "911 truth movement" they will ALWAYS relate EVERYTHING to moronic none sense theories like this one.

I am sure that humanity as a whole doesn't stand a living chance, if we doesn't get better at totally disconnect our selfs from the globalists spin-police like the disinformation at topics like this.

It works like this:

Someone is trying to explain people something that I do NOT want people to believe, but he make it all sound very plausible... So what do I do?

I can't just say "that is a 100% lie" because most of the information people already know, and what my enemy is saying really begin to make sense to everyone.

No: What I do instead is taking the essence, I take the facts of what he is saying (like 9/11 was an inside job) but then I also begin to divert people away from all the real and important information by saying something completely stupid (like these no planers here).

Because the information is controversial and scary, subconsciously EVERYONE want it to be untrue to begin with, and that is what is happening here:

When people hear on TV that "the 9/11 truth movement is now saying that no planes hit WTC" THEY WILL LAUGH AND NEVER EVER PAY ATTENTION TO ANY OF THIS EVER AGAIN, AND EVERY TIME THEY HEAR SOMEONE SAY 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB THEY WILL BE LIKE "COME ON, THEN YOU PROPERLY BELIEVE THAT NO PLANES HIT WTC" OR "THEN YOU PROPERLY BELIEVE THAT ALIENS DID IT" (thanks to David Icke and others) !!!

Bottom line: The so called "9/11 truth movement" is getting put into a blender and destroyed forever in the public mind, thanks to people like this who keep post and defend this idiocracy !!!!

Last edited by pacmanpacks; 08-07-2011 at 01:28 AM.
Old 08-07-2011, 01:27 AM   #10
piratedude

So if they faked the planes hitting the towers, then why the fuck did they not do the same at the pentagon ? LMAO. No planers = No brainers.
piratedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 01:32 AM   #11
white zombie
Inactive

Quote:

Bottom line: The so called "9/11 truth movement" is getting put into a blender and destroyed forever in the public mind, thanks to people like this who keep post and defend this idiocracy !!!!
Exactly.

I'd say Aaron Russo is turning in his grave.

Government did it. The end. Thats the punchline without the sci fi add ons.
white zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 01:35 AM   #12
pacmanpacks
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratedude View Post
So if they faked the planes hitting the towers, then why the fuck did they not do the same at the pentagon ? LMAO. No planers = No brainers.
Don't encourage these guys, you have no idea about what ideas like that will lead to.

Now their next topic here will properly be something: "100% proof that the Pentagon is build on Mars, and only reflected on earth as a physical-hologram phenomenon" . . . But then again: That is actually more plausible than the no planes theory, so...

Last edited by pacmanpacks; 08-07-2011 at 01:38 AM.
Old 08-07-2011, 06:25 AM   #13
khamael
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Don't encourage these guys, you have no idea about what ideas like that will lead to.

Now their next topic here will properly be something: "100% proof that the Pentagon is build on Mars, and only reflected on earth as a physical-hologram phenomenon" . . . But then again: That is actually more plausible than the no planes theory, so...

Nothing you say makes sense. you're a big liar!

KNOW THE LIARS! WOW BETTER; THE CLOWNS: http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=170735

khamael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 07:30 AM   #14
bryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratedude View Post
Are you saying a plane DID hit the Pentagon?
bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 08:15 AM   #15
skanny
Inactive

the topic title should read " very simple to understand = real planes on 911".

i luv it how the no planers always just spam the same videos / material no matter how many people disprove what they have posted give it a few hours the very same info will be spammed up into another section of the forum when people tear this to bits.

dont mention the wreckage that was found all around the twin towers (thats right it was all planted .. lol)

no ufo's dive bombed the towers, no holograms or cgi, no differant flightpaths of the same plane as suggested by the no planers, just filmed at differant heights and angles.

poor composite videos on youtube are not conclusive proof of magical hologram planes when the same shots of the same plane in the same timeframe dont show any glitches such as missing parts of the plane appearing or disappearing out of thin air.

NPT is just pulling the wool over peoples faces... just my opinion just like the NPT though so flame away.
skanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:45 AM   #16
wthree

Quote:
Originally Posted by skanny View Post
dont mention the wreckage that was found all around the twin towers (thats right it was all planted .. lol)
They've gone as far as to suggest that the government specifically build a cannon to shoot aircraft pieces out of the twin towers.
Musings of a Transhumanist
http://musingsofatranshumanist.blogspot.co.uk
http://subjectiveevidence.wikispaces.com/
wthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 12:17 PM   #17
bryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wthree View Post
They've gone as far as to suggest that the government specifically build a cannon to shoot aircraft pieces out of the twin towers.
Well, you certainly can't argue the cannon would have been found in the rubble, when two black boxes and three steel-and-titanium jet engines disappeared without trace.
bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 01:02 PM   #18
pacmanpacks
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by khamael View Post
Nothing you say makes sense. you're a big liar!

KNOW THE LIARS! WOW BETTER; THE CLOWNS: (link to some rubbish diversion)
You are the liar calling me a liar, and if "nothing" / if none of the aspects of the REAL world I am talking about make any sense to YOU, you should begin to look for the problem, and the problem is always the common denominator.

Since you have so many problems understanding things you are reading, then you eighter need to see it for your self or feel in physical or psycological on or inside your body in order to ever be able to grasp the vastness of reallity in the real world.

Let me answer the question for you this time, in order to help you out (really):

The common denominator to your problem is: YOU !!!

Last edited by pacmanpacks; 08-07-2011 at 01:52 PM.
Old 08-07-2011, 01:24 PM   #19
pacmanpacks
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratedude

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan View Post
Are you saying a plane DID hit the Pentagon?
Ohhhh my GOD !!! THIS EXAMPLE IS PERFECT, can I have it? Can I use this? Both of you? PLEASE.... Wtf, I will properly never get around doing a topic my self about this redicqules topic of the noplaners mindset anyway.

My point here is just that this is EXACTLY why no plane hit the Pentagon that day and fits PERFECTLY into the cointelpro disinformation campaign runned and paid for by the globalist Royal Nazi families of the west about no planes at all hit any buildings - Why? WHO THE F*** WILL BELIEVE THAT CR*P?

This is what everyone watching TV will be able to hear about when it comes to "the 9/11 truth movement":

"the 9/11 truth movement is now saying NO planes hit ANY buildings in Manhattan on 9/11-2001, joining us now in studio is the leader of a group for brain damaged children at birth to talk about these new radical ideas. So: what is your MAIN point in all of this?" ...

"Ahmeeeee, NO PLANE EVER HIT THE PENTAGON and then, so now, understand, uhmm........ yes, yes.... ah, no, false alarm... uhm... it was something about....

oh, I got it now: NO PLANE HIT ANYTHING, get it? he he, cool, I'm on TV, at the NEWS baby, lol, HI MOM !!!
"

Sorry, just can't take any of this any more serious than that....

Releated information:

THIS is the inside steel framed metal grid we are talking about in case all this none sense is about why the planes didn't fully came out on the other side of the building:

Just think about it....

Last edited by pacmanpacks; 08-07-2011 at 01:49 PM.
Old 08-07-2011, 04:34 PM   #20
sidlittle

Quote:

THIS is the inside steel framed metal grid we are talking about in case all this none sense is about why the planes didn't fully came out on the other side of the building:
[image snipped]
oh dear, you clearly don't seem to have the faintest idea of the debate.

Do you understand what the gifs below are showing you and therefore what the debate actually is, in this instance ?

Do you know where this footage comes from, when it was shown, by whom and how it was repeated and handled?

If you don't know the answers to these questions you are nothing to NPT debate except an obstructive, sweaty, purple faced mess, wildly banging at your computer.