Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 29-04-2009, 02:04 AM   #201

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post
I wasn't referring to lightgiver's post, I was referring to yours (no.158).
Can't argue with that.
1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 05:59 PM   #202
amethyst
Inactive

Has there been a determination of who that owl represents? is it Molech or Marduk or some other god/idol?

Last edited by amethyst; 29-04-2009 at 05:59 PM.
amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 06:24 PM   #203
sade
Inactive

To me it represents Minerva and nobody else since all research points to her.
Besides, I have no idea what people are talking about anymore, since the thread went off-topic long ago.
But Im glad I made this thread anyways...It made me realise the propaganda against the occult that this "satanic" elite conspiracy theory has caused.
It's propaganda indeed, but where the hell it's coming from, now that is the question!

Last edited by sade; 29-04-2009 at 06:25 PM.
sade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 06:51 PM   #204
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sade View Post
To me it represents Minerva and nobody else since all research points to her.
Besides, I have no idea what people are talking about anymore, since the thread went off-topic long ago.
But Im glad I made this thread anyways...It made me realise the propaganda against the occult that this "satanic" elite conspiracy theory has caused.
It's propaganda indeed, but where the hell it's coming from, now that is the question!
it's christian propaganda against innocent sabbatean frankist mass murderers.
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 06:53 PM   #205
runciter
Inactive

sade comes from the singer or the marquis?
Old 29-04-2009, 06:56 PM   #206
lightgiver

Default BG

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
it's christian propaganda against innocent sabbatean frankist mass murderers.
Rubbish,blaming the Christians again,If all else fails blame the Christians,religion,Islam,and the rest of it but do not blame the real culprits.

Its funny how D Ickes video on BG as been removed.

actually I have found it,rough audio but listenable.

Last edited by lightgiver; 29-04-2009 at 07:05 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 07:33 PM   #207
sade
Inactive

Runciter: Neither.
Lol Marquis de Sade.

Alex Jones said that they had sacrificed someone to Moloch at BG,
but since the statue is of Minerva, what the hell were they doing?

Im finding too many holes in the plot lately that my brain doesn't want to function anymore...

I also find it surprising that most people on this forum don't even seem to know about the Jesuits,
just like I didn't until a few weeks back or so. Everybody is so fixated on the sexual abuse,
reptilians and other stuff, that we FAIL to even suspect that it might all just be one hell of a big smoking mirror.
Old 29-04-2009, 08:10 PM   #208
lightgiver

Default Jesuits

Quote:
Lol Marquis de Sade.

Im finding too many holes in the plot lately that my brain doesn't want to function anymore...

I also find it surprising that most people on this forum don't even seem to know about the Jesuits,
just like I didn't until a few weeks back or so. Everybody is so fixated on the sexual abuse,
reptilians and other stuff, that we FAIL to even suspect that it might all just be one hell of a big smoking mirror.
You may want to check this out,either that or a break may do you good,

Jesuit-Trained Movers and Shakers

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16102

Last edited by lightgiver; 29-04-2009 at 08:10 PM.
Old 30-04-2009, 05:51 AM   #209
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
Lol Marquis de Sade.

i think ritual abuse is real, human sacrifices are real, and i don't care if it's moloch or minerva.

and i don't think they care either, they are only using ancient traditions to manipulate the gentiles.
Old 30-04-2009, 09:50 AM   #210
sade
Inactive

lightgiver, thanks for the link.
Yup the Jesuits are a big part of all of this...
Bigger than most even want to aknowledge.

Would explain why they want to make all the occult seem Satanic.
All of this just so that NO ONE will realise what is going on and what they can really do.
Old 30-04-2009, 09:56 AM   #211
runciter
Inactive

Quote:

All of this just so that NO ONE will realise what is going on and what they can really do.
the jesuits are an occult secret society created by a marrano (fake convert).

i've read that weishaupt, jesuit and founder of the bavarian illuminati, was also jewish.
Old 30-04-2009, 07:12 PM   #212
lightgiver

Default Around in circles

Quote:

Hi sade,

The whole world gives me an headache BTW,and this forum sometimes

I do understand where you are coming from,on the plenty of holes situation

I am going to give it a break pretty soon.

I can bet the Illuminati are having a good evil laugh at our expense.

Runciter sums it up well.

Last edited by lightgiver; 30-04-2009 at 07:15 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:07 PM   #213
lightgiver

Default Morals and molech

A little snippet I came across,

Morals and Dogma: XIII. Royal Arch of Solomon:

The Supreme, Self-existent, Eternal, All-wise, All-powerful, Infinitely Good, Pitying, Beneficent, and Merciful Creator and Preserver of the Universe was the same, by whatever name he was called, to the intellectual and enlightened men of all nations. The name was nothing, if not a symbol and representative hieroglyph of his nature and attributes. The name AL represented his remoteness above men, his inaccessibility; BAL and BALA, his might; ALOHIM, his various potencies; IHUH, existence and the generation of things. None of his names, among the Orientals, were the symbols of a divinely infinite love and tenderness, and all-embracing mercy. As MOLOCH or MALEK he was but an omnipotent monarch, a tremendous and irresponsible Will; as ADONAÏ, only an arbitrary LORD and Master; as AL Shadaï, potent and a DESTROYER.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/mas/md/md14.htm
Old 04-05-2009, 11:14 AM   #214
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

The Supreme, Self-existent, Eternal, All-wise, All-powerful, Infinitely Good, Pitying, Beneficent, and Merciful Creator and Preserver of the Universe was the same, by whatever name he was called, to the intellectual and enlightened men of all nations. The name was nothing, if not a symbol and representative hieroglyph of his nature and attributes. The name AL represented his remoteness above men, his inaccessibility; BAL and BALA, his might; ALOHIM, his various potencies; IHUH, existence and the generation of things. None of his names, among the Orientals, were the symbols of a divinely infinite love and tenderness, and all-embracing mercy. As MOLOCH or MALEK he was but an omnipotent monarch, a tremendous and irresponsible Will; as ADONAÏ, only an arbitrary LORD and Master; as AL Shadaï, potent and a DESTROYER.

Proof that Albert Pike infiltrated and corrupted Masonry.
Real masons believe in a Supreme Being.
Pike was a Yahwist, and a major player in the conspiriacy to falsely identify the Jewish creator-god with the all-that-is, and thus bring the masses into slavery of the illuminati.
Old 15-05-2009, 03:35 AM   #215
tejas

Quote:
Originally Posted by darketernal View Post
Fair enough, the understanding I was given was that the Gnostics had uncovered (either through there own intuition or because some of them were insiders... the truth on this type of thing is often a combination of the two) certain spiritual truths and were starting to push them into the public front... and this could not be tolerated. So a number of the bloodlines infultrated this movement and used its growing popularity to push forward a new agenda for the next age. The Piso family, among others, wrote doctrines and teachings of a man who did not exist at the time, and forged the writings of Josephous also to give a single non-religious source to his existence, and those infultrating the movement worked these doctrines into the Gnostic movement.

These writings, like all the previous one's before was a story of the movements of the bloodline royalty, and was based upon a merging of two very pure lines into one individual who inheriated a very high percentage of the desired genetics from both parents, who then fathered a new kingdom for the next age, by fathering a pure line of nobility who then married into the various lines in Europe and promoted the new religion of the age, Christianity, which was an allegory for a new bloodline for a new age in the western world, who then used this religion as a driving force to control the European peoples, and enslave them spiritually, and then as a drive force to spread forth and conquere North America, South America, parts of Africa and the Middle East all in the name of a new religion, ruled by the brotherhood.

Those claiming to come from the line of Christ do not claim to come from the line of the Jesus/Yeshua/Joshua (the name Jesus was invented 500 years later) written of the Gospels becuase he never existed as a person, but instead is a claim to come from the exceptionally pure draco line fathered by an individual of royal blood this allegorical story was written of, and no not all or even most of the bloodlines claim this ancestory.

Actually as a result of some research I saw on this forum, the above tied in with another story I heard from the brotherhood concerning a young Pharoah traveling to the British Isles to bestow knowledge (and perhaps his seed?) upon the Druids there in his youth during this same time period, and I believe it is very possible this was the son of Julius Ceasar and Cleopatra, Ptolemy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemy...hus_(Cleopatra) who would have been born in 36 BC I believe, and his actual death was not documented only speculated. I suspect this could be the individual the allegorical Christ myth was written after, given the repeated pattern of bloodline rulers being made into non-historical Biblical figures in older writings.
Do you know what spiritual truths the Gnostics Uncovered?

"Wisdom is knowing how little we know," - Socrates

He who knows both knowledge and action,
with action overcomes death and with
knowledge reaches immortality
tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2009, 04:51 AM   #216
galacticwacko

Default Isis is represented by Owls...

It's kind of tough to peg it exactly. We are dealing with Paganistic ritual mixed with Witchcraft and Satanism. Some worship one thing while the others think they worship another. But my chips are on Lucifer as being the man behind the curtain of it all. Remember, this is an EVIL group and/or race/species. They do not LOVE, so they DO NOT TRUST. That makes their life MISERABLE. They have all the money but want MORE. They have their own SEX slaves but can not SLAKE their lust. They EAT but do not appreciate the taste. I am sure that MOST of THEM do not know what or who they are dealing with. MOST of THEM are pawns as well.

Last edited by galacticwacko; 15-05-2009 at 04:52 AM. Reason: spelling
galacticwacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2009, 05:41 AM   #217
decim

Nice image

Red indian, with feathered cloak.

Question is witch tribe/s?
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2009, 05:45 AM   #218
runciter
Inactive

Quote:

the "god of this world", the great impostor, the god of matter and decay, known as lucifer or satan.
Old 15-05-2009, 05:47 AM   #219
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
I can bet the Illuminati are having a good evil laugh at our expense.

Runciter sums it up well.
are they laughing at me?
Old 15-05-2009, 06:01 AM   #220
decim

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
are they laughing at me?
we all are.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote